2018-01-04~01-18 3:59 UTC
Read the guide below before you ask about what to do in the event

>Saber Wars Summon
5* Mysterious Heroine X
4* Artoria Pendragon (Alter)
4* Nero Claudius

>[Event Guide]
pastebin.com/tTBKM2He
Altrium Calculator: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1F0sr4mocLHeQk0MZIBWal9gq_WapjcBXXpNu74-LOAQ/edit#gid=0

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA

>[Miscellaneous]
Rate ups in JP FGO: imgur.com/w6VAowU
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=585071742
Servant Planner: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CfEa5k-sB5btC8905kZKPfRC07IokKM1sXnoXo6-YQo/edit#gid=537592975

>[Friendlist]
pastebin.com/Am2aVbVW

The last new Servant you rolled is your partner in a Grail War. How fucked are you?

Pic related for me. I could probably last a little at least. Fighting a female Master or a Servant without high enough resistance against his mole would make things easy.

Okita!

Probably not fucked, I rolled Jeannu and I don't have a BDC.

Mhx. So I guess I'm ok.

Shit

based okitabro

hi frens

Who do I level up after Gil?

girl of questionable mental capacity

Artemis is extremely huggable

Plugsuit for Altera?

Reminder not to post in this early thread, thank you. Not in the footfag thread either.

No bully. Saber Alter got gibbed by alteras crits

You're not gonna beat up altera are you?

>non event servants

>Seriously having more then three sabers max level

Why would I use a full lineup of event servants if Im already above 2m points?

>archer

doesnt count

AAAAAAAAAAAAH THIS SHIT IS IMPOSSIBLE

>had to use quartz to revive vs Herc
wtf bros

Truly the best uncle.

Nikola literally did nothing. Saber Alter died due to Altera hitting her for two 7k crits in a row when she was at 40k hp left. Umu did the rest

Herc fucked my party up. Good thing this shit costs 10AP or I would have used a CS

because it's actually challenging that way

So i'll bring d'Eon with guda guda poster girl to tank 6 turns. I'll probably use Okita and MHX support (or is double okita better?) Backup OG Saber or Mordred, Nero, and Lily.
Will Altera fuck my ass?

>arts meme on this easy ass node
Overkill much?

remember to mlb your true shot (and star of artoria if you are done with points) if you are done farming with them. Then put it on your support for final day rush

>Altera's damage
Fucking OW.
Had to blow 2 command seals to kill her in time.

She will fuck your ass if you kill the dragon first because her crits hurt a lot.

Rip event points

Nigger I've done all this with just one of each MLB. Farming QP is too important.

Does alera buff? How hard does she hit?

>all these people using non-event servants
alter truly is casual babies

I thought this was supposed to be hard bros...

She two shot my lvl 98 Saber Alter with back to back crits. Unless you can nuke her in two hits you don't want to kill the dragon first.

I really hope everyone talking about hard this level is are just shitposting.

>Waver

Double Okita made this pretty trivial. Only 3.5 croaked thanks to a crit in the last turn.

I'm not talking difficulty really, just for helping people who left farming transistors for last few days

>waver
>non event servants

is everyone here THAT afraid?

Okita died because I killed the Dragon first and Altera decided to focus on her.

I brought Waver since my entire team is below level 60, him included
I still got fucked

Lily is my only non-level 1 saber

She instakilled my Lv80 Herc on turn 1 of Wave 3 with a single hit. Not even a crit.
I didn't pop Guts because I didn't think she'd just OHKO him like that.

Dont kill the dragon first like I did. Focus the shit out of Altera.

>both attack debuff and poison miss
And they said it'll be fine

I invested in the team that requires the most investment. Why should I not use them whenever I can?
Already passed 2m two days ago.

>everyone telling me how hard Altera is
>bring a Herc on the backline to be safe
>finish it in 8 turns without any casualties
Why do I listen to you fucking casuals.

Is mash made out of potatos

>S-Stop using Servants I don't want you to use REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Dog saves the day again. That altera was scary

>bringing nonevent
Opinion discarded

so is there any way to do a reroll script on the pc now? Apparently bluestacks and other emulators dont work anymore

>command seals not shown

>UNCLE WAVER HELP MEEEEEE THE BIG BAD ALIEN HAS 1M HP AND IT'S SCARYYYYY MY SABERS CAN'T DO IT
You fucking people.

When the FUCK is he getting added?

>Non event servants
Obviously too hard for you

EXPLAIN YOURSELVES

>bringing non event servants to an easy fight
how is alter going to recover this time?

>tfw I'm not a meta fag
>use two stars because I just like their design
My idiocy knows no bounds.

Eat my dick redman. I could've easily done it if I wanted to but fuck making things unnecesarily ''harder'' just to score e-peen points with a bunch of neckbeards

>people using non event servants
Holy shit just bring deon to taunt and a support Okita to nuke Altera.

What support do I bring for this daily quest?

At what point to enemy debuffs wear off? Can I gandr Herc on the same turn I use MHX's stun to try and chain them together? or should I just save it for Altera?

I can't explain the Jeanne thread being empty but no one is going to Scat because >footfags

explain that font

>I-I could've done it with just event servants I swear!

>Stun herc
>Mumyou Sandanzuki on Altera
>Finish the dragon
This was easier than UHZ

You can't stack stuns like you can't stack guts and evade buffs

Anons..I'm not going to bring a lineup of lvl 1-30 event Sabers just for your amusement. Just let me have this okay?

Okita can't oneshot Altera

It's fine bro this isn't a hard game at all. I use Siegfried.

>over 2mil points now
Carry on bros... I'm not gonna make it...

level 1 Deon doesnt have taunt

Serious question. Why do you fucks not make threads?

On one hand you have the early shitters who make threads early as a joke.
Then you have the cancerous footfag who keeps reusing the same images and tries to force his fetish EVERY fucking time we need a new thread. I'm not kidding just look at past threads. No variety.

If just ONE of you bothered to make a different thread and not 10 fucking minutes later I would have gone to it. Can we just all agree not to go to footfag and early discord threads? Just make ONE. who cares if you make a ton we can all just migrate to the first one which isn't the above two. Also NO liz or 4/20 lol blaze it marie reddit shit. Im going to sleep fuck you cowards. idiots. retards

She sure can if you buff her

I was thinking the first stun would wear off right before the second one hit, nevermind anyway MHX + Okita just nuked the last wave easy as fuck anyway.

This went better than I expected. Looking forward to tomorrow's quest.

can okita solo tomorrow's mission? i started right around the start of the event and my servants can't beat the altera map without command spells, i can only get altera to about 600k after i kill the dragon

How?
Plugsuit only has a 30% buff on attack which is not sufficient even if I'm counting mlb armpits on Okita

>Stun herc
>Caliburn + Mumyou Sandanzuki
>dead dragon and Altera at 200k

>been using the same 90 kintoki support since starting the game two weeks ago
i want one bros

>Started reading FSN in October
>Haven't picked it up since Halloween
I'm sorry anons but it's just so boring

Go on......without me.......b-...bros..............

Why does the op pic even matter? We're not even looking at it after we're 10 posts in

You have made your loving precious Kouhai STRONG right? She does so much, it's the least you can do.

Ceasar and Altera can buff her NP.

Frelia if you are here please put the MLB Bloom on your MHX

I got him on a meme ticket. He's a good boy that'll come to you.

How much does the last event mission node give for ahoge points?

guys, I am scared for the tittyvader fight tomorrow..............

I'm getting cucked by golem balls so no.

>bring Gil
>Chaldea suit attack buff, fat man attack and NP buff, his own personal buffs
>200k on altera

You people weren't kidding when you said he sucks.

I find it funny people hate the footfag more the the guys who made the early thread or we wouldn't be in here. That guy needs to start posting something other than foots.

I almost beat this fight with shitty event servants, I died at 16k hp left. Using seals for this would be a disgrace.

Ofcourse I did! The eggplant is always there for (you)!

Don't pick an NP1 Okita and use Caesar's buffs. If you can't, letting Altera live one turn won't kill you

Is Saber moe?

Lancer Alter has 3.33 million HP. She has an AOE NP that inflicts curse even if you dodge it.