>Trade macro
github.com/PoE-TradeMacro/POE-TradeMacro

last map

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/DtHjjM0
pastebin.com/6JaCRc6H
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ok guys listen up
Making a new thread really isn't hard, you just copy the OP from the old thread, give it a fresh name, choose a pic and optimally link to the last map

when you see the old thread reach 750 replies, you go ahead and do the above steps. Not hard, I mean come on guys

2 abandoned wealths in 2 vault runs

still got 1 more fully sextantd vault run left

Do you think I'll get it? Should I just buy the last card if I dont?

I was actually thinking about the possibility of going LL with that build; looking at trickster or occultist right now for the +charge and dual-curse or the trickster ES shit.
Man, why does this build not already exist.

P L A Y E R
I N T E R A C T I O N

good, work on your manners and give a thanks after a trade

jesus christ, if someone wants to pay my price for item i usualy dont even whisper them. invite trade kick

why didn't you say ty, it takes 2 seconds.

how do we stop the necro babbies?

ascendancy revamp

>literally only league where spectres are popular
>gotta nerf them so we can go back to our crit discharge days

I give them a minute before I just move onto the next person
personally I use mercury trade so I have a proper thanks message I send out

Has anyone tried out waggle's dp totem scion variant that goes occultist/path of the witch over assassin/path of the shadow?
Not sure if I should try it and try to milk the extra ES or just go the shadow route

Darkrays or Inya's on VD PP?

imagine working at this shithole company and thinking making your players have to go to a third party website, search, and then whisper people until you find someone who isn't afk to run a

SINGLE

FUCKING

MAP

beacause you set the map drops rates so absurdly low its the only way to actually play the endgame

its like you never used d2jsp back in the days or something

None of the builds I make are ever decent unless I go crit, am I really this trash or does anyone agree

What do you think it is like inside Kitava?

crit is the easiest way to scale damage, it's a bit silly probably

>free
>free
>FREE
>free
>free
>FREE
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free

Almost every thread you post after me wtf
Yeah that's true I can't deny

It's definitely silly.

based

>roll vault with beyond mod
>get zana mission which has beyond mod and sea witches mod on jungle valley filling up the whole map with them
>had to kill several beyond bosses
whew that was fun

Will run out of ignore slots in 2 hours.

>League is dead/boring already
What do I play until next league?

go play an old GTA game, or Bully

N-no. Wrong card, poe-kun

I'm completely new to this game.
What class(es) would you suggest?

sunder slayer

Witch Necromancer

Trying to decide if I want to nut up and try to 6L my own QotF or just buy one.

Spark inquisitor, skate fast eat ass

bow stuffs:
ranger -> raider
melee stuffs:
duelist -> slayer/gladiator
ranger -> raider
summoner stuffs:
witch -> necromancer
self cast spell stuffs:
templar -> inquisitor

t. didn't play 3.0

anyone who says the league is dead/boring already are clearly shitcrow

hey I remember these shitposts!

In my experience slayer usually ends up being better for bow builds now, pretty much no matter the build.

Slayer (Duelist) is an easy way to get decent defenses via absurd leech and great damage.
Raider (Ranger) is hilariously fast and fun to play, if your computer can handle fast.
Juggernaut (Marauder) is great for survivability. T A N K E V E R Y T H I N G.
Deadeye (Ranger), Elementalist (Witch), and Assassin (Shadow) offer very basic, easy-to-understand bonuses, even if they're not the best. These are good intros to certain playstyles (bows, ele spells, and crit anything, respectively).
So it depends on what you want to play. Keep in mind that these are Ascendancy classes, so you'll need to learn about the Labyrinth if you haven't already encountered it to play them. Personally, I'd suggest Slayer as an introductory class, grab Vaal Pact keystone and play any melee skill you enjoy, preferably 2h. Slayer Cyclone and Sunder are good portals.

I miss CoC discharge so much
sumoners are subhuman niggers

>suggesting melee classes to new players
Are you guys insane?

free frenzies is comfy though

Ok how does the process of listing items on poe.trade / official site work?
I have been refreshing for half an hour now and still am not listed, also changed zones several times in between

then one moment I will get 3 whispers in a row.
So how does it work? Anything I should do?

A good starting character would be SRS witch since you dont need anything in particular, no gear.

considering starting a cyclone build late into the season, never did cyclone before
is ngamahu's or ahfack's better?

item traders on the loose again. this time it's Red Nightmare. Yes, I would like to trade my Bisco for your Red Nightmare!

dude a lot of people will start with something basic like melee attacks and shit, since it's straightforward

OK thanks for the suggestions guys i think i will go duelist and if i don't like it templar
i would have gone witch but my friend already is one

How much cash you have?
Ngamahu's is probably easier to gear cuz you don't need a Disfavour or GGOP endgame axe + The Retch and you have the option of going ToH, Atziri's, etc... Plus it fucking melts bosses
Ahfack's is good because you can use a Kaom's, though, so if you have the cash Ahfack

guys i cant decide what build to play

just b urself

>tfw not all uniques have their own 3D model
Feels bad man

>message to trade someone
>no response
Why even bother trading you fucks? At least say something.

>Bow stuff
>no flaskfinder
what did he mean by this?

thats not the problem, the problem is getting the gear. a caster scales with his spells easily when starting.

Is burning arrow + pyre still strong? I heard burn got nerfed some time ago

>12 tabs of trash uniques
I need to stop keeping everything

Dude asked for stuff for a complete noob. When's a complete noob going to make use of flasks properly?

rare 6l, stat stick if dual wield is cheap as fuck for 40%+ extra ele or they can go one of the cheaper two handed weapons, jewellry are cheap as fuck.
there you go melee that can do even uber lab with sub 1 ex equipment.

>there you go melee that can do even uber lab with sub 1 ex equipmen
I dunno man, the 3rd character I do this league is melee and even with good gear I get my ass handed to me because he's just lv 75. My two other casters had 0 problem at that point.

>Make a new expansion that encourages doing different maps
>The map drop rates are so low that it is pretty much impossible to do elder without buying half the maps every time

I am so sick and tired of needing random maps and PMing about 15 people before I find one guy not AFK who is jewing me anyways.

How many crashes and unexpected disconnections today, /poeg/?

You need to re-evaulate your build, fucking lifting nerdbro just posted a lab farmer and he was doing uber lab with 5l and kaoms signs.
Hell I did Guardians deathless with shitty 6l rare chest that cost me 40c and a 50c 340 pdps weapon+ a 55% ele to phys stat stick.
It was harder than my spectre summoner but honestly cyclone/sunder slayer is brainless tier, it's what I started with when I first played this game.

0 because still not a third-worlder

end my existence

>15mil exp per hour

Any good scion melee build? You're probably right that I'm not doing the build optimally, but I do not want to play a Marauder/Templar/Duelist

none for me today, had a ton yesterday though

MAP
TAB
PATCH
W H E N
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

the fuck is your problem with the tab?

pastebin.com/DtHjjM0

Try this out. I was doing a Doryani's Fist build that sucked shit and I repurposed the items and gear and made a mild tweak to the tree for this gem. Lightning Strike is super fun to clear with (I have innervate linked for it but it's really an Innervate shaper helmet and I'm just lazy) and Blade Flurry is a great single target skill. It's somewhat expensive to build for (Lycosidae is 3ex, Innervate helms aren't cheap, and ideally this would have a Warlord's Mark ring on there as well instead of the curse on hit setup) but it's fun as fuck and Bloodseeker gives instant life leech so fuck yeah

Does the Pure Talent marauder bonus apply to Molten Strike balls? Molten Strike is a melee skill, but the balls aren't melee, so do they get the 15% increased aoe?

Red Nightmare is actually 9ex though

I don't get it

the balls are part of the skill, duh

new character models when

Flaskfinder is for veteren autists only

I'm always wary of this stuff because GGG fucks their wording up too often for my liking.

Thanks, though.

how much are these worth? they seem pretty expensive looking at poe.trade

also, should i use an ex on them?

Hey it's me again
I'm a duelist now and just saw the skill tree or whatever it's called an I'm pretty baffled.
Is there something specific i should aim for?
I don't know what to pick

Burn is just not a thing anymore outside of rf/sr

Anyone is using any of the Elder unique items beside the jewel? The belt and gloves looks interesting but thats all I got form him so far. The gloves suggest a ailment build but I'm wondering what I could do, any ideas?

If you don't do enough damage, pick damage nodes
If you die too easily, pick life nodes

J U G G L O C H

Is there a way to unfuck the Two Unique Bosses mod somehow? With a sextant maybe?
It's not doable otherwise.

alt spam, retard

I'd sell them without using any exalts on them. It's arguably one of the best item bases for boots plus a great roll, and on top of that it's shaped. Sell it for a few Ex and let some other rube use exalted orbs on it and get bad rolls and ruin it.

what did you mean by this

I have no idea what oyu jsut said

no lab enchant is a huge negative for some builds

Dual nebuloch jugg

It's fucking garbage and I'm having fun

It's a T9 map, just fucking do it you idiot

Dear poeg,
there has been a lot of talk lately about the witchfu tri-summoner, but what I have never shown you was an actual skilltree. I want to change that today and present to you my current level 90 hardcore approved passive tree

pastebin.com/6JaCRc6H

as you can see it combines all the features needed for a successful tri-summoner while still having a decent amount of life and everything else a good witch needs. Of course single points can be changed to your liking, as can the points for the next levels be distributed whatever you want, personally I will finish the evasion + life nodes and then reconsider where I want to go last.

As I progress with my build I will post other updates and eventually a whole build guide, see this as a first teaser friends.
Thanks for reading and keep subscribed

PS: We also reached a milestone we could have done without poeg, I have used the 1000th fusing on my vis mortis today, with no success. Lets hope for more luck tomorrow.

for boots? I guess...

>he still doesnt have a 6l vis
what a fucking moron

Does this game's servers always bounce between stable and a 200ms+ shit show? Holy fuck I'm tilted.

the flat ele damage enchantment added literally 8k dps to my tornadoshot ranger. I was pissed as fuck when I bought some great two-toned boots and had forgotten about the implicit.

i haven't gotten a single 6L and only 2 5L that were completely shit
not him but fuck RNG

Hey look it's every summoner tree ever

dear witchfaggot

fuck off to reddit

-/poeg/