/lhg/ - Light's Hope General

Light's Hope is a Vanilla WoW Private Server, it's the new and improved version of Elysium, they cut out the corrupt owners and rebranded. New realmlist, same worldsave.

Open realmlist.wtf and Set realmlist logon.lightshope.org

>Server info
twitter.com/LightsHopeWoW
LH Discord (discordapp.com/invite/mraKxcU)
(lightshope.org/)

>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org

>Addons pack (some out of date like KLH Threat Meter)
github.com/ericraio/vanilla-wow-addons/

>Leveling Guide (specs unreliable for some classes use at own risk, play what you want or ask in the thread for more info):
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

>Download the client without torrent (direct download):
mega.nz/#!e4cjFT5L!7VvX-yAlJ87KdU-6BNQVlhoYY5_YdnYW3WezYsVrYgI

>Raid/char/item drop info:
realmplayers.com/

>WoD models (place MPQ in data, rename file to patch-3.mpq)
mediafire.com/file/v107ncj1j27x85x/patch-3.mpq

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/qawjml.webm
imgur.com/a/7SF32
forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic.php?f=76&t=45691
imgur.com/a/iW0Rk
youtube.com/watch?v=UR-wEbZqT1c
youtube.com/watch?v=WdI5y3iwhLU
youtu.be/bp0BTPu2q8s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1st for finalfresh

Kronos 3

Second for Kronos 3 hype

>staysafe is a 'sellout' for playing legal wow
>alexensuals whole streaming career is based on sucking money out of the private server scene

Does he still play on LH?

if i have to choose between k3 or chinkbringer2 i will choose k3 all day

my.mixtape.moe/qawjml.webm

why is ff so good at pvp?

who knows. he railed against whitekidney and then joined his server and went all buddy-buddy. he railed against shenna and then rejoined elysium after gummy failed. he seems to go wherever the wind blows him and has no conviction.

Come home, white man

K3

Lightshope staff sells gold on epicnpc. Then they ban buyers and offer them to pay 60$ for unban a bit later. You don't even have a guranteed unban as they still can scam you after payment.
imgur.com/a/7SF32
Also they dupe and sell lvl 60 characters
forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic.php?f=76&t=45691
imgur.com/a/iW0Rk

>it's the new and improved version of Elysium
literally yes, they don't have to share money with previous owners crogge&shenna
that's the only reason why this server exists

The server is mostly advertised by shills from alliance guilds mandante of heaven(here) and progress(reddit). Despite high population, it's 60-70% chinese, so beware of playing here.

Alexensuals whole career consists of cleaning dishes at an Applebees.

Of course he still plays there, where else would he reroll RIGHT NOW.

>hes the old balding manlet who tries to hang out with the high schoolers but ends up buying them beer as they make up excuses to not spend more than five minutes with him

I'm skipping my nap time! I'm having way to much fun!

It's Alex so literally any vanilla server, maybe even Gummy.

>chinkbringer 2
germany, literally encourages foreign invasion, welcomes it, translates all updates into moonrunes for foreign invaders

>nighthaven
russia, literally. corrupt and slav to the core, yet puts up a convincing disguise of power and stability.

>kronopathing 3
hungary, refuses to let the foreign scum in, but kind of a shit hole, has major issues that make most 1st worlders not want to move there

>evermeme
iceland, literally irrelevant 300 population and sitting on a volcano, otherwise completely perfect, mostly ignored and forgotten

these are the fresh options. none is ideal, goodnight.

>yfw k3 is delivered unto us

youtube.com/watch?v=UR-wEbZqT1c

youtube.com/watch?v=WdI5y3iwhLU

quality post

once again i remind you that everyst is the only server whose problems you as a player can make an impact in changing

good luck convincing kronos to properly script vanilla content with classic on the horizon

good luck ever getting an honest day's work out of kidney or crogge

>insulting the projects that actually developed the code that everyst is using
wreathe has flat out admitted that all he does is copy paste the code from the lights hope github to his server. if they took that private then everyst is dead.

Who do I contact in mandate to get my cut?

Since boomkins have such big mana problems would I actually do more damage on bosses if I focused my gear on pure int and spell hit instead of +dmg and crit?

And yes it's my meme alt, no need to go on sperging rant how unviable boomkins are, I know.

Kronos 3 is gonna be fun, Hope Blizzard releases classic before K3 though would be suhweeeet

pm me madti#7172

you'd do more damage and be more useful if you played mage you piece of shit.

oh boy i cant wait to play on kronos 3. undertuned raids, dm at release and all of the itemization updates. its going to be so fun.

How do I play mage as meme spec, you cunt?

Or do you think I will bring my boomkin to AQ40 progression instead my BWL geared tank?

>calm down bro its just pra.. meme
fuck you. you waste everyones time by playing boomkin. play a real spec or get the fuck out of the groups/raids. you can go farm some mobs in your 'meme' spec you shit tier reddit fag.

everyst has the full core though they dont need the tiny meta fixes that lights hope publishes every so often

what the fuck are you talking about?

>acting like there arent dozens of bugs on the server that are never going to be fixed because there are no developers
the mc attunement quest doesnt work ffs. you have to get wreathe to auto complete it for you.

Must be fun having your guild stuck in MC progression still.

Guild literally asked me to go boomkin on alt because it would be fun to have one running around.

But you can't understand it because "alts" and "MC on farm with 30 players" are beyond your comprehension.

>returns to his 3 hour bwl clear

his guild probably wants to clear aq

i did MC attunement almost a week ago?

why are you lying?

How does having boomkin alt affect AQ progression?

>returns to wiping on majorhomo

im not lying. i asked why the elf wasnt giving it out a few days ago and wreathe told me it was because it was broken. i had to get him to complete it for me. check the discord if you want.

Okay, so........ now that Kronos is out of the picture, the only thing we have to look forward to is official classic and Crestfall.

Wow. We haven't made any progress since 2015. Amazing. How fucking bleak.

mc attunement was broken for 1 faction for maybe 12 hours

if anthing this disproves your claim that they can't fix or do anything themselves

fuck off kidney

Gummy first kara run

twitch tv/bezawitt

>wreathe in full damage control mode

Streaming the server's first Karazhan. Seems to be up at bat.

youtu.be/bp0BTPu2q8s

link doesnt work friendo

>search and find DoA member
>fuck him up in a revenge killing
>he spirit rezes
>10 minutes later start getting invites from level 1s with names like "urghae", four total
>30 minutes later 4 DoA dudes find me, murder me, attempt to camp me but somehow i get away
>later get warning from Wreathe about using an alt to scout DoA members
>try to explain i didn't, that they're reporting me for shit they're doing
>says its final warning
Weak. I love wpvp and don't mind losing but these dudes are big fags about it. Makes it not very fun. And Wreathe means well (i think) but he can't police it, and he can't always tell when they're tricking him trying to get people in hot water.
gay gay gay.
Thanks for reading my blog, remember to like and subscribe.

I reported you to Blizzard. Your mom is going to jail for hosting an illegal server. Who is going to wipe your ass now?

people are actually hyping k3 as if it still isn't shit. i knew this general was mentally retarded but you guys are taking it to new heights.

you mean using an alt to scout for opposite faction members is against the rules on everyst, even if you're not multiboxing?
that's absolutely wack

To be honest I'm a little unclear on it as I only have one account and one character and a banker. I'm too lazy for alts.
100% that DoA dualboxes or whatever to scout, I think the issue is that the pop is so small that it makes it a lot worse than it normally would be. I could be wrong.

>spend six year making server just so ten people can clear karazhan
lol

its because doa is the only thing keeping the server from dropping to completely dead. wreathe has to give into their every demand or his server will collapse. he's literally being cucked on his own server. pays for these fags to play.

lol

It's the same people hyping kronos as before when it was nost vs kronos. Same names on reddit also.
Kronos DID get better, and k3 actually would be an okay alternative to the corruption mess, depending on how one feels about their cash shop and mounts and shit.
BUT if LH does a fresh server before them, like whitekidney hinted at and others are rumor'ing about, then it's gonna be history repeating itself.
I'm not certain if it's shills being shills or if dudes are genuinely confused about how this works. People go where the zerg is, right or wrong, and the first big fresh name will be where the zerg goes no matter what reddit says today. Wowservers is one of the least reliable places to judge anything.
PLUS a lights hope guy is a mod there, while twinstar has no one. Same reason everyst stuff got meme'd to death and why phoosy was allowed to do the fake everyst ads.

It should also be obvious, but with potty and phoosy gone, but they had very clear reasons for not wanting fresh as the reason they play is to cheat for their guilds.

it goes invisible to players during the fight.. just like on retail

Kronos will always be better than LH because it has no chinks, people got sick tired of shitty leveling and WK being main face of that server doesn't help.

if you're going to false flag you might want to get better intel

doa autists for the most part hate wreathe for not giving into their shitty demands lol

embarrassing

All you had to do is find someone who can code it to support more people, what's the point of TBC server with one faction and 200 people?

You're overestimating how much people care. There's a divide between what they say or what the loud people say, and what they're going to do. Faced with waiting 2 months for a non whitekidney fresh and playing it sooner, they're going to play it sooner and justify it somehow.
Most don't give a shit one way or the other. Lightbringer would never have happened if whitekidney didn't hold the players hostage and then have them face a month rollback if they stayed on elysium. The johny q normie couldn't give a fuck less and even if he did, he wouldn't take steps to fix it.
Again, wowservers doesn't mean fucking shit, it's a circlejerk. Similar to here. People go there, read one thing, then don't come back for months. The dudes who sit there all day and say k3 will save everyone: their opinion is irrelevant.

If K3 wants the playerbase, they need to launch faster. I'd like it if they did, just saying it won't matter if whitekidney beats them.

I-invites pls

it wasn't and then it was, and now because wreathe is sick of policing and babysitting i guess we can do it again

anyone who thinks wreathe is controlled by doa clearly doesn't play on the server, though, with that much i can agree. wreathe is obsessed with keeping the horde guild from collapsing, and always has been.

That would be true if LH wasn't imploading on it's own with one scandal per week. K3 isn't hyped because of freshness but no chinks (well, there will be some) and controversies all the time.

MFW watching alexensual have another meltdown

That would be great if LH imploded, I do agree with that. I disagree that it will make a difference if WK launches first, but I'd be really happy to be proven wrong.
I guess we'll see, I'm curious if the date was a meme or not. I almost wish kronos hadn't announced a date just to make kidney sweat. He wants to keep those dollaroos.

>would of

Yeah I mean you are right, we will see. If that whole Ashbringer thing is even true. I am first one to admit that I will roll on fresh LH realm but I am still hyped for K3.

what did he have a meltdown about? was it on stream?

you're gonna set a lot more weird shit from a GM pov

He let DoA bring in several alts when he said he wasn't going to. Either he didn't catch it or he stopped caring.
It's all incestuous at this point and it's made worse since there are a few of them in DoA that are intolerable to deal with.

Rollan for whatever next realm/server comes

Anything but druid please

>bans half of his discord including esfand and staysafe
>rants every hour or so taking up 10 lines with no one responding
>sent spies into staysafes discord to relay messages and ban anyone whos in staysafes discord
>talking about how no one has ever helped him and hes just going to go back to making content solo and alone

hes litterally going mental lel

DoA brought lots of items/gold over too. There were multiple members involved in the gold exploit last week and nothing happened to them.

quit posting any time gummy

>cheating over gold
>exploits
>on a dead server
What is the fucking point? I mean i get that if they could bring some consumables over it would help a lot, but i doubt they were able to smuggle many if at all. It's just being fags on top of a faggy situation.
Plus they have a whole fucking world to farm, holy shit. That shit is garbage.

>(Join the Alexensual discord! 3k members!)
how many are left?

its a meme, nobody kept any gold or items

Reroll because all TBC/WOTLK servers are shit and can't DK first character

I have a 42 dwarf priest but i rarely play

the worst part about classic wow releasing is that i will never have the pleasure of playing on the same server as FFgod

Thats why most of them have epic mounts?

things that never happend for $500, alex

Because it's easy to grind money on empty servers plus Paladins and Walrlocks get it easy anyway.

we have epic mounts because for 5 weeks we had nothing to do but farm

we just downed onyxia 5 weeks in and it took 5 hours

Whats a good class for someone wanting to get into healing? I was thinking priest or paladin

>he actually thinks whitekidney cares about his less than 100 peak population server

Can't go wrong with either.

>he just found out that pubg has loot boxes and is acting belligerent over it
NEXT YOU'RE GOING TO TELL ME OVERWATCH HAS LOOT BOXES

nobody thinks its white kidney you retard
we know it's just chinkbringer kidneycocksucks falseflagging about our server

Last reroll, I said no druid.

*slams desk*
WHY DO COMPANIES TRY TO MAKE MONEY OFF OF THEIR GAMES? WHY CAN'T THEY BE LIKE PRIVATE SERVERS AND GIVE US THEIR GAMES FOR FREE?!

You have to buy overwatch to play, wtf dude.

Yeah thats what I was thinking. If I choose to roll paladin do racials matter? I will probably go dwarf just because I like them same with priest too cause fear ward is pretty useful.

>everyst

user...

>>sent spies into staysafes discord
Nah, all you need to do is open up discord on another browser and make an account there.

Dwarf is always a better choice for healing but nobody will care about Paladin's race. Dwarf Priest on the other hand is much better than alternatives.

>Dwarf is always a better choice for healing
Wouldn't human be better for the spirit? Stoneform's uses are pretty limited esp in pve

Don't think that little extra spirit is that relevant, stoneform is IMO much better. Also more res against frost mages which is useful on crowded servers.

yeah dwarves are sweet

B-but 2018 was supposed to be his year! Atleast the quality of his YT vids have gone up!