/swgg/ - Star Wars Games General

Tfw no goth Sith bf to slay pubbies with Edition

>Which server the hot boys and cute girls play?
Starforge, Impside

>SWTOR updates
swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=9513555#edit9513555

>What /swgg/ thinks
Lore stuff
strawpoll.me/14566443
strawpoll.me/14566447
strawpoll.me/14566442
strawpoll.me/14566454
strawpoll.me/14556080

Meme garbage
strawpoll.me/14566463
strawpoll.me/14556135
strawpoll.me/14566433
strawpoll.me/14556127

>Guide to constructively posting on /swgg/
imgur.com/a/qeFPW
imgur.com/a/QjMhF

>Hall of the Fame of posts
imgur.com/a/USU7y
imgur.com/a/SlXPX

>For LS players in Impside
youtube.com/watch?v=Vh2je2c45Ig
>Special announcement for zakuul supporters/grey friends
imgur.com/a/1QNwG

>/swgg/ Guilds
We can't have nice things

>How do I setup Battlefront II (2005)?
pastebin.com/fsYU4BUC

>Battlefront II (2017)
ea.com/games/starwars/battlefront/battlefront-2

>SWGEMU
swgemu.com/forums/index.php

>Traitor Among The Chiss Teaser
youtube.com/watch?v=kAI-yGmHM5M
>Other Star Wars games on Steam
store.steampowered.com/tag/en/Star Wars/#p=0&tab=TopSellers

Last episode:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14826390
youtube.com/watch?v=JB_omHQwYh8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>all this discussion of using non Jedi/sith styles melee characters
Thanks, y’all just made me want to make an Echani warrior. You guys think the base game silver eyes/white hair will work best? I’ve had this classic vibrosword gathering dust in legacy storage literally for two years

>Not going homo and having a goth gf sith in 2018
baka desu senpai

>day 3 on waiting for a ticket response
>hear in general chat they dont work weekends
>its also martin luther day
>probably on a huge backlog of at least 100 petitions so far
fuck

Is there any money in tradeskills anymore? Slicing has always been a nice constant but wondering if bio/arch are still profitable

some, but not much.
wish cybertech still had infinite grenades. its the only reason i went cybertech.

also because i hate bio.

>Being unironically homosexual
Go to sleep Lolita

Didn't you check last thread? user send them information and everything and they still took like 10 days to answer him

>Nadia will never reveal her dominant side to you in the bedroom

>10 days
damn

>her

How to dress like a proper goth sith in swtor?

>Nadia embarassingly revealing her big 12" lightsaber

>They still didn't unlock my hairs
>This shit happens
I'm done

how does such a thing even happen

Brings new meaning to having a mouth for a chin.

Are you serious? Fucking lol

>Jedi Guardian """Human"""

Bit of a follow up

Worst thing is, the person took 10 days and just helped me on the unlock of 2 of 3 things still needing unlock, I updated the ticket like 1 day after it was originally posted, telling him to unlock the human hair colors, and he/she probably didn't read it

I'm so fucking pissed dude, don't tell me I'm gonna to post another video on youtube and wait 10 fucking days for a unlock I already paid for

Small indie company user, gotta have patience

TFW I finally going as an Assassin

>Was going to buy a few unlocks
>Afraid of them bugging and needing to deal with this bullshit

Don't do it.
I bought some unlocks on the GTN and they bugged out. At least I didn't spend any CC on them.

strawpoll.me/14826390

I've not yet had the problem, but it might be the current build that's causing it. Perhaps just buy them for cheap if you see them and wait a while.

Does using a referral count as being subbed?

Which ones? I want expanded and hairstyles 1 so bad

Did you open a ticket, sent screenshots, videos, contacted them on twitter or anything?

Funny thing is they check the shit you send them real fast, specially on twitter, and they even send a few refunds, but they don't actually fix the problem, they always wait for over a week to actually respond to your ticket, so fucking annoying

Can someone make a cosplay of Korra and share the sliders? possibly the armor too if you actually make the full cosplay

Kotfe doesn't exist so the best girl isn't ruined by Bioware.

I can see Satele's set doing a nice job, provided you can dye it correctly.

Is there any waifu that got out better from KotFE other than Acina?

How about the sliders? Don't feel confident finding a good face neither the perfect skin tone

>sliders
This isn't that type of game, user

I'm talking about the sliders of character creation, the numbers...

no
paying money is what counts

what's the best moment in all of the game's storylines in your opinion? something memorable that stuck with you
including expansions

Probably recruiting Jaesa Wilsaam as a LS Sith, then again as a DS/Neutral Sith and you have to confront your own dark/light side in that cave. I always remember with affection how that storyline really tracked your alignment.

Punching Alderaan faggot in the face repeatedly.

Do you want me to chibinize your char? Be warned I'm not good

>I'm not good
Well if that's an example, you're not bad either.

Alderaan as bounty hunter.

jedi knight:
final fight against the emperor
making that one sith lord whos name escapes me realize he was light side all along after the honorable 1 on 1 duel on the tattooine plateau
breaking free of the emperors influence
saving bengel morr
honestly the whole JK storyline is amazing if you have a fetish for being the big hero like i do

jedi consular:
being jedi jesus and healing the space aids with my glowy hands. other than that, the entire story is forgettable and i remember nothing of it.

trooper:
only thing i remember was havoc betraying you & the republic at the beginning, and the only reason i remember that was because i saw it coming from miles away at the time

smuggler:
i remember nothing about this story either. there was some shit about a space treasure but i dont remember what happened.

sith warrior:
as a LS sw, the whole storyline was basically being a jedi in disguise, having hushed conversations with jaesa on how to fix things. i remember pierce nearly overhearing us and exposing us. i remember baras and everyone else mistaking our light side choices for something they werent. like i spared jaesas parents and arranged for them to be employed in the empire and baras just assumed i did that because i wanted to weaken jaesas connection to the republic, in reality i just didnt want to kill innocent people

sith inquisitor:
like JC, i remember nothing of this story. something about space ghosts.

bounty hunter:
i remember nothing of this story

imperial agent:
i remember that one one person who was pretending to be a man turned out to be a woman, kaliyo being a total cunt and making me wish i could just kick her out or kill her off.

honestly all the non-force user stories are extremely forgettable, except IA. i wish they would retroactively make the storylines chapter-based like the expansion so i could replay parts of them.

>Playing through the storyline
>Do the Illum questline
>Beat Malgus and go back
>'Sure, it's been a rough few months, what with intelligence being disbanded, losing a tenth of our armed forces on Corellia and the Dark Council losing a shitload of people, but killing Malgus after he stole a fleet and used it to attack another of our fleets will surely make everything better.'

THAT DOESN'T MAKE THINGS BETTER

IT JUST STOPS THEM FROM GETTING WORSE

HOLY SHIT

Vette remained more or less the same.

I miss being able to solo WB's

The questlines on Corellia for JC and SW are probably my favourite questlines in the base game, especially since most of the storylines have pretty mediocre conclusions, and Act III's overall. I liked most of SoR, Legacy of the Rakata, Depths of Manaan, a lot of the Rishi quests, and the conclusion with Satele. I liked a lot of the initial story in KotFE the first time around, recruiting all of your alliance and feeling like a rag-tag group coming together was satisfying overall. I didn't really like as much of KotET, but the dead planet Vaylin was raised on was a fun quest.

For someone who used to fuck around half the galaxy, fucking only a few underworld bosses and Gault is not that bad.

LS SW was so much fun. I liked being a sith who remained Imperial but hated the self-serving sith corruption and thought they could be better without having to become jedi and follow their code.

Post more things that never happened

Anything with black and/or white works, a lot of robes or tight clothes

>LS Sith
>remained Imperial but hated the self-serving Sith corruption
Does not compute, Sith being corrupt and Self serving is the entire structure of the Empire.

The problem with that being is that they sabotage eachother so much all they do is ruin everything and be incredibly short sighted. LS Sith is still serving themself by forcing the empire into changing to suit their needs.

You getting laid

Hate to agree with r/prequelmeme posters but, he is right for once

>Vowrawn
>Marr
>Lana

There are plenty of Sith who put the greater good of the Empire beyond their own self-interests.

Post more things that never happened.

>Beta cuckhold
>greyshitter who denounces the ways of the Sith and becomes Satele's lapdog after death
>Doesn't behave like a Sith at all
>''but she uses the DS and she says shes a Sith so shes a Sith!''

You posting anything that isn't cancer

All of those just dance into greyshittery territory

Just accept it, LS Sith are disgusting, I'd rather fuck a Jedi than let a LS Sith even touch me, I puke in my mouth just thinking about them, ewwwwwww gross!

>beta cuckhold
Amazing. Every word you just said is wrong.

>greyshitter
He's still the Dark Side of grey, to match Satele's Light Side of grey.

>but she uses the DS and says she's a Sith
If you use the Dark Side and say you're a Sith, then you're a Sith. The only unifiying factor of Sith is that they embrace their passions and use the Dark Side power of doing such.

Echani class when? Vibroweapon class when?

>Whole philosophy of the Empire is the survival of the strongest, how the stronger gets to power and rules from there, as those below fight between themselves to advance
>This system promotes great warriors, brilliant tacticians and purges the weak out
>Greyshitters just want to turn Empire in Pub 2.0 because they don't like the Jedi

>user posts Sith that don't dance in the entrails of dogs for kicks
>t-they're greyshitters!!!!

Kinda sad, to be honest.

Though Marr is a greyshitter, he wasn't back then.

>be LS sith
>the empire is going to do what i say it must do
>sets in motion a scheme to re-educate sith apprentices into their way of thinking
>weaponises Jaesa's force powers to do so
>not self-serving and following their whims and passions

Being sith should only be measured by your use of the dark side/emotions to control your force capabilities and ruthlessly follow your fucking dreams. If the LS SW comes out on top of the imperial food chain, he gets to point everybody weaker than him in whatever direction he chooses.

Bioware should do what WoW did and make a Jedi Sentinel (actual sentinel) and Imperial Soldier that use techblades and techstaffs and start at a high level.

So, if I say I'm black, I'm black?
So if Valkorion or Vaylin who are the walking Sith Code Valkorion is power to become a God, be free; and Vaylin is the use of passion say they aren't Sith but Jedi, does this make them a Jedi?

You should analyze things and put them into context, just because they consider themselves, or someone simply says they are, it doesn't make them a Sith, the whole concept of being grey and not putting yourself above other already is enough to taint yourself from be a true Sith when Sith is all about individuality and personal gain

Same thing as calling Kyle a DS, when he was just a Jedi who tipped his toes into the DS

The Empire's philosophy is a joke in practice. Non-humans can't rise anywhere outside of the Sith, despite Malgus clearly displaying that they have skills and tehcnical knowledge that's almost impossible to match.

The supposed 'meritocracy' is ridden with corruption, with genuinely competent officers being set to bumfuck nowhere because they upset higher-ranking officers by being bet than them., while sycophants shoot through the ranks.

Sith infighting means that any given operation or strategy could be completely thrown out the window at any point so one Sith can screw another over.

Yeah, what a great society. Funnily enough, it's the more lightside Sith members who stick to the ACTUAL tenets of the Empire of meritocracy and devotion to the greater whole, rather than the hypocritical, unstable mess it's become.

>b-be a Sith is to put muh Empire above personal gain!!! *tips fedora*

I think this is why so many people like the Empire and hate the Republic in this game. The Empire is evil by default so to get you to care about anyone you have to have a whole bunch of honorable, misunderstood Sith. But with the Republic, you already know it's going to be the morally good faction, so they throw in tons of corrupt people to try and make it seem gray. It ends up feeling like the Empire is mostly good guys brought down by a couple bad guys and the Republic is a bunch of bad guys brought up by a couple good guys.

The Sith Code is about seeking personal freedom. Nowhere does it say you have to kick other people under the bus to achieve that.

Light Sith still follow a code of personal strength, ruthlessness and passion that is inherent anathema to the Jedi code. They just don't feel the need to kick others to amuse themselves.

And don't say something stupid like 'Caring about others is a chain. You aren't really free!'. Only a mindless animal is completely free of having their perception of others decide their actions.

Post more things that never happened.

>You can achieve anything you want in life without ever hurting nobody else
You clearly don't understand how duality in life works, the happiness half the country gets when their team scores a point is the sadness the other half feels by losing the game, everything is a sacrifice and nothing can be good to everybody at once, someone dies so the other can live

>Humans aren't evil by nature
Hahahaha, I miss being this naive

>hurt theron
Gonna be reusing that texture soon, I hope. I don't even want to beat him down for his treachery, it just gave me a boner the first time I saw him roughed up

The problem with trying to create a uniform definition for Sith is that the Sith Code inherently promotes personal freedom.

>You can achieve anything you want in life without ever hurting nobody else

Nowhere did I say this. But there's a difference between taking the actions you need to to improve yourself and your position, and mindlessly indulging in your worst impulses no matter how self-destructive they are.

A Light Sith can and will murder people if it's the best option for them.

>extreme black and white thinking
Get outta here, Jedi scum.

youtube.com/watch?v=JB_omHQwYh8

>Doing JK story
>No option in the very first cutscene to say ''I had shit teachers''

>anger/hatred/etc leads to the dark side
>some people go to the dark side by accident because they can't control their emotions
>some people go to the dark side on purpose because it's a shortcut to power
>dark side is supposedly easier and gives you more power
>jedi always win
sithbabs???

>Empire can just kill the entire rebel inspirational leader gang in the shuttle going down to Endor's moon wen Vader detects them
>they could literally win the civil war by just turning on the star destroyer's guns on it
>"no, I'll deal with them myself"
>fast forward a bit, the individuals in the shuttle are responsible for taking down the empire
Sithbabs???? I'm sure the regular joes and military officers and strategeryizers really appreciate some dumb religious nutjobs making important military decisions.

Unfortunately, the Sith are both the only thing that keeps the Empire together and its greatest weakness.

test me~

By the force

how do you have fun in swtor bros

Grouping with friends

>tfw no friends

I'll be your friend

Gunnery vs assault
Marksman vs Engineering

What do you guys think? Which one is more fun and why?

At least this general will never be as bad as the Veeky Forums general, or anything from Veeky Forums for that matter.

You know guys, I try to enjoy SWTOR. I swear, I do.

But these fucking retarded running animations ruin it for me. Who the actual FUCK even runs like this with their backs perfectly at a 90 degree angle? And what kind of fucking stupid faggot does the same 90 degree angle with their legs as they run?

Have you played a video game before?

Yeah I have, plenty of them. Don't think I have found one with worse animations than BioWare shit.

So you've never played a game ever where your character always runs the same? I'm going to have to cast doubt on your statement, if this isn't some kind of badly formed bait.

>where your character always runs the same?
nigga, what?
I'm complaining that the animation is stupid and robotic as fuck. Not that they're repetitive.

I won't hold back

Are you talking about the dual saber animations? Just reroll as a Guardian/Juggernaut if you hate it that much.

Nigga, no, I'm talking about the running animation. The animation that plays whenever you press W, A, or D.

Yeah, if you're talking about your character hunched over at a 90 degree angle, I'm 90% Sure that you're playing a Sentinel/marauder, they're the only ones that run like that.

No, I have a bounty hunter, inquisitor and consular. They all do it.

>keep flirting with Theron
>make all the important decisions in favor of Lana
>romance Lana in Chapter 9 in front of Theron
oh my god this feels amazing

>Expecting the turbo autist dbz avatarfag to not be braindead
Stop replying you retard.