/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread ()

Hajimaymay Edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>Danganronpa News Updated 11/15/17
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC Spike Chunsoft opens North American publishing branch

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
Modding guides: docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1LDc2DG46Jzs7oyp8vnzDonuqMtLetew6T5TqIZVoVgM/edit

>Danganronpa 1&2
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles Updated 28/12/2017
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

>Winter Danganronpa:
docs.google.com/document/d/1lwq5uisL7AlEGiQIvn84Hf4KuEm5nlbhjRyJ-XE3M54/edit

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=63160929
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A reminder that Kyoko is the best girl

I'm going to end /drg/. So don't any of you go and do anything unnecessary, alright?

Shi-ro-ga-ne!

Someone please kill me

I-WANT-YOU-BASTARDS-TO-GET-ALONG-AND-PLAY-NICE.

Amagane official couple in V2

I love my beautiful wife Maki So much! I want to see her happy! I want to see her beautiful smile! I want her to know how much I love her! I want to make her feel as comfy and safe as I can! I want her to know she can tell me anything! I want her to know she always has a place to turn to!

Nagito but every time he says "stepping stone" he gets kicked in the dick.

I really like how they set up Ouma throughout the game. First chapter he's this vague but cute chunni kid who really doesn't contribute much to the plot or trial. Second and third chapters he's a cheerful trickster who clearly has something going on in the background and helps out occasionally through weird and backwards ways. Then shit his the fan in trial 4 where he's a psychopath all of a sudden, then he's the mastermind who actually leads a doomsday cult in chapter 5. Then he's dead, but then he's a robot and also Junko, but then he's dead again but left a shitton of evidence lying around and you're left wondering who the fuck he was. Then you reread everything and realize he's best boy.

I think Kirumi misinterpreted the situation or purposefully used the evidence to make herself out to be sympathetic for killing. Remember, she wanted everyone to fall at her feet after being found out so she could escape. She could point to Hoshi's video and say "Look, he had no reason to live! He totally let me kill him for the good of my country!".

Even if it wasn't deliberate, she says that she took Hoshi bending over to pick up tennis balls as a sign he wanted to give up his life. I doubt that was entirely the case and it was wishful thinking on her part.

Never a rarepair!

>Hoshi bending over to pick up tennis balls as a sign he wanted to give up his life. I doubt that was entirely the case and it was wishful thinking on her part.
Oh come on, that couldn't be more blatantly disingenuous. He literally says he doesn't give a fuck about the state of his lab.

I personally can't wait to see my girl in DRV2. Also really hope she has a kiss scene with Rantaro that rivals the hot French kiss scene with Junko and Yasuke in DR0 just so Amamatsu shippers can get mad.

That's my fetish.

Daruring

Ibuki!

He also says he's finding a reason to live to Saihara not hours before he dies. Added to how much Kirumi goes through to kill him (knocking him out, handcuffing him, drowning him), I just don't think he died entirely willingly.

Post your favorite Let It All Out chapter!

Or that one kissing scene between Hajime and Nagito!

Hajime is having some fun time with his girlfriend I see

How can Kirishit even compete?

Same here Mugifriend.

>He also says he's finding a reason to live to Saihara not hours before he dies
Are you talking about how he thought that if he watched the motive video he'd find a reason to live?
>Added to how much Kirumi goes through to kill him
Please, 70% of what Kirumi did was nonsensical unnecessary bullshit that ended up creating evidence pointing to her just so they could have a complicated murder plan for the player to solve.

i had no problem with that part

Fuck me people actually read this?

by not looking like this

That one without piss in it.

Tried sketching George diva for fun

Is octagon just a really obscure word in Japanese or what?

I wonder what Zeussufags will do if it's revealed Rantaro and Tsumugi made love.

I wholeheartedly agree! I love her so damn much with all of my heart.

kinda reminded me of this

Posting Cutest Dangan!

Just what did Naegi mean by this?

Ouma and Ouma twin brother pissplay

newfag here, who the fuck is zeussu?

what is up with the geologist character

He's really passionate about laundry.

Probably kill themselves I assume? The sight of Amagane seems to make them seeth

Tsumugi experienced slut
Tsumugi freeuse at conventions
Tsumugi blowjob dispenser for DR producers
Tsumugi bully Miu for talking herself up while being a complete virgin

Both are inferior to Mukuro.

He's too skinny...

Our dream is becoming a reality...

smelly pest...

Chad

A retarded Amamifag

Nasty ugly whore. Into the trashssu you go wallpaper-chan.

SLAYER

Well...these are the stats
Comments:452 Kudos:1388 Bookmarks:44 Hits:57874

But since the bookmarks are nothing compared to the kudos,I think that the majority only reads it for fun.

She reminds me of a cow in this

Based.

Go back to your shed Cuckharafag.

She's an amazing girl who deserves the world!

She can't. Kyoko is trash.

Based Rantaro Amami.

She is a cow.

The Amamifag equivalent of Godposter

Red pill me on this meme.

She literally can't. Sayaka is superior to Kyoko in every fucking way.

>the absolute city of Kyokofags

A reminder to ignore Zeussufags posts.

Zeus'd!

Didn't you already reply to his question?

Absolutely based Zesusu.

>"How can the Red Army even compete?" - German 6th Army Commander Friedrich Paulus at Stalingrad, 1942

I love Junko!

Why is Zeussu do powerful

An Amamifag who fights a lot with saiharafag...

Yeah, the way different layers of Ouma's character get revealed throughout the game is a thing of beauty. Though I'm a very simple person at heart, so after his line about robot dicks piqued my interest and silly Yu-Gi-Oh references sealed the deal I played through the rest of the game blindy trusting Ouma 100%. Everything revealed in chapter 6 was just a confirmation for what I had believed in.

Disgusting rat.

Sauce me on this senpai. It looks V2 related

SO UGLY

>Well congratulations, you got yourself killed, what's the next step of your master plan?
>Misleading this game... WITH THREE SURVIVORS!

It's got the pixiv filename, it should be pretty easy.

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=63160929

Kokichi and Himiko great grandparents!

He shall become more handsome.

This image is a work of art.

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPFFFFFFTFF*
Oopssu!

>brainlet too stupid to figure out Zeussu's plan
This is why people mock Cuckharafags

nyamami

>the scene in V2 where amami knocks out the mastermind with a BRAP
No wonder people wanted this series to end

I love Kirumi!

>Blindly trusting him after his silly Yu-Gi-Oh references
Absolutely based taste, friend.

I think I first started thinking there was something more to him than his persona when he pushed Himiko to recognize her emotions, because when you get down to it there's no manipulative reason he would do that. And also because a fully psychopathic troll would just be a rehash of Monaca.

Thank you based user

t. Shizukafag

Stay mad that Rantaro ruined your game by a fart.

>oopssu
I'm still laughing

And then they went to straight up filming poop in V3.

The Oumaeda chapter was clearly the best.

OH NO NO NO NO

>Nice earrings, Amami. Did your husband buy them for you?
Was this too far?

/drg/ is beautiful!

Humanity is truly so beautiful.

Never ceases to annoy me how well these are drawn.
This person knows how to draw, the fat folds are handled so well. Good control, line weight, and use of darks.

Amami is in his element.

“Go on, Piggy. Eat up. I want you properly fattened in time for market,” the avocado siscon purrs, dilated pupils roving over the growing bulge beneath his hog’s ever tightening button-up shirt. The buttons are beginning to strain now; Amami feels his arousal burning at the thought of them springing free, soft white fat spilling out between them to flub gently onto thick fat thighs and then to only grow further as it gurgles. Amami groans his encouragement, dipping his head to suck a love bite onto Kiyo’s long pale neck as he feeds him another sugary doughnut. The anthropologist gasps, a deep groan following only to be muffled by fatty pastry.

Amami is going to have the Ultimate Anthropologist Korekiyo Shinguuji as his own personal prize pig, oozing out of his suits, sharp features buried in fat, cold eyes gone warm and demure with thousands of calories and laziness. He digs his fingers into Kiyo’s middle, rubbing it eagerly until Kiyo lets out a long wet belch.

“Yes, God yes!” Amami moans, rutting up against Kiyo’s thigh, “Want you. So full and fat- ungh!”

“Mmph, hurp, yes Amami!” Kiyo groans in response, his own eyes dark, “More. Feed me. More.”

Amami lets out a soft gasp, his entire body suddenly quivering in his rush to comply, stuffing more doughnuts into Kiyo’s mouth as quick as he can, peppering the man’s neck, chest, and belly with kisses. He gives a soft whimper as Kiyo arches his back, pushing against his buttons and sends one flying. He dutifully feeds Kiyo more, dipping his head down to kiss, suck, and worship that perfect belly. They are both panting, groaning, and spent in a matter of minutes. Amami feels Kiyo slip long clean fingers into his short cropped hair and lets out a happy sigh, his own sticky fingers still clinging to Kiyo’s overstuffed middle.

“Good,” they both say in one breath.

Delete this.

That's where I began to hate Eikichi. The guy was a fucking offensive pig. Glad he died.