byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>OH GOD MY GAME FROZE BUT I CAN STILL SEE CHAT HOW 2 FIX??
Downgrade your BYOND version to byond.com/download/build/510/510.1347_byond.exe

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs + Discord circlejerk
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs
discord.gg/c32NDYj

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation
discord.gg/nfmjc56

>Cryo Autism
pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>Round Stats
stats.ss13.moe/

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/z7czw5WQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JWnUItw1ElU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for bfs

Who's the best clown waifu?

>clown turns caps office into a gorrilian celsius
>try a social experiment and loyalty implant him
>he remembers his runescape and password

Third for finding the courage to pm in a non-autistic way

Can I get an IAA to check the legality of this story against Space Law?

ask for their steam or something idk

Nipples will touch your nipples.

ME! The joke is that I don't play clown :))))

>superchill AI core and upload for better performance
>manually reheat the place every time a human wants to get in
>please hold
I am considering doing this. What are your opinions?

Who is the best mime waifu?

It makes me want to code something with the temperature of the AI core.

would shoot you to death if you didn't stop immediately upon request / 10

Wasn't there a server/s that had it so you could play as an AI inside a digital space representation of the station's computers, terminals, and networked devices?

Sounds like being a dick for no actual reason, which is against the rules, but rarely ever actually punished, so its fine.

New thread, so I'll ask again since never got answered.

Anyone know if there's a way to disassemble or move the trader's trade shuttle console? No tools don't seem to work on it.

Also, does anyone know if there's a quick and easy way for a cultist to get rid of a cult blade, like some kind of command or obscure interaction like tome applied to blade, or vice versa?

I was contemplating whether what he did was perma worthy when he did it, which led me to initiate the experiment
"starting fires" is vague as fukk

AI cores should be damaged by heat

>Trying tg for first time in like a year
>Guy randomly kills me as borg
>Think he's antag, no biggy
>He wordlessly puts me in a new body
>Its got the same AI and laws
I still don't understand what his aim was.

proxypost in the thread until you can identify their posts

what kind of bfs?
med bfs?
sec bfs?
service bfs?

That's severe autism user

starting fires is also usually bound to heat a room to a gorillion, even worse when in a wooden environment or with a high gradient of O2
only you can prevent station fires

Can’t disassemble shuttle computers
I think you can replace broken glass though

Objective bf tier list:
Wizard with fist spell
Ling bf
Emagged mommi with a hat you like
Johnny Codswall
Sec bf
Actually good medic bf
Emagged mommi with a bad hat
Cult bf
Any other wizard
A mommi you caught in a cage and tease
A PAI
Ola
Any other engineer bf
A borg other than engi borg
Science bf
Engi borg
The void of space
Wizard apprentices

Disambiguate mommy milkies

>Light candles in the Bar
>Get 10 years in the cubes

>he hasn't acquired this ability naturally

>Wizard with fist spell
>Ling bf
I laughed

>Wear the birthday cake hat lit
>Get sentenced 5 mins for it, but cuffed with it still on
>At the end of the 5 mins they sentence you 5 mins more

Having 6 borers should transform you into a Sandworm

This whole debacle of MoMMI involvement is baffling because the solution is obvious, and very buzzwordy, so you'd think people would love to say it
The word of the day is POTENTIAL INVOLVEMENT
Is it harm if a borg leaves a glass shard outside the Janitor's closet? Well someone COULD get hurt if they had no shoes right??? No, it's unreasonable to assume that will happen, unless you knew (KNEW, not guessed) that someone stole the Janitor's shoes, then it becomes ProbableTM
Same shit as MoMMI. Is it involvement to set up power? Well is it against the plans of any being? Do you know of any with such plans? No? Then your head is full of POTENTIALS

How about an Admin just posts "MoMMIs job is to fix and upgrade the station, not prevent damage to the station or hunt antags" and give MoMMIs a dance emote they can spam as an antag screams "involvement" at a MoMMI who is replacing the window he broke.

Veeky Forums is literally the only server I know of that has the issue of admins and players interpreting repairing sabotage as involvement.

>tfw i qualify for two medium/good tier BF roles
the benefits of having characters for different departments

This
There are some finer details, but they’re pretty common sense, like
Unlocking every single head of staff locker and leaving the lockers unlocked in their quest for special hats

>Is it involvement to set up power?
Yes, obviously.
However the way an admin explained it to me when I asked, like 2 years ago, is that ''if the humans are currently using a thing, its involvement. If they aren't its not. If you harm them or improve their chances of survival directly by fixing a breach while they're suffocating or fixing intentional sabotage that's involvement, but if all the involved parties already died its not.'' That's the ruleset I've followed since and I play mommi a lot. I've only been bwoinked as mommi once that I can remember, pretty recently, for doing something I've done probably like 50 times before, because an admin decided this time it was bad. I just agreed they're right since it seemed likely they wanted me to disagree to do the ''if an admin says its right its right, banned'' thing I've heard about. I've spoken to admins on mommi quite a lot asking questions though, so I don't fuck things up. Stuff like ''if I turn this on will it explode''.

Repairing antag damage is obviously involvement if you can probably guess that's his plan.
If you didn't know, you stop as soon as you probably know.

How do I make reflector boxes and shit so I can shoot more lasers at the SM

Is this specific animation idea from something? I've seen that dance done in 2 different animations and idk who's copying who.

The original is crypt of the necrodancer.

It was a slow, quiet evening in the year of 2562.
I walked into the bar, with the screams of Medbay patients drifting away behind me.
The bar seemed much less chaotic than usual, most likely because there was no music playing from the jukebox. Usually, my favorite song would be playing, and I would be doing a "dance" move from the late 2010's along with it.
Today was no ordinary day.
I grabbed a drink from the counter while the barkeep was busy making another one.
I sat down at an empty candle-lit table, and I enjoyed my joe.

How do you explain the hundreds of MoMMIs setting up power who were never banned?
In fact can you name a single ban on MoMMI for setting up power?
Doesn't seem like involvement to me. Maybe that admin was wrong?

Yeah, you see, this is what I'm talking about.
Veeky Forums is the only server where people believe this shit.

For that matter, the Veeky Forumsstation wiki page for MoMMI explicitly says that repairing bomb damage is A-OK, but you'll still get ahelped and bwoinked for it.

>>How do you explain the hundreds of MoMMIs setting up power who were never banned?
Admins overlook their rules. Because they're so badly worded if they don't everything you do is a ban

Actually, the original is a dance done by the character Rikka in "Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions."

Based weabposter

Look at this weeb

It depends on if the MoMMI knew or not that the damage was intentional.
Everyone will err on the side of "didn't know" for caution. You don't get to dance at the antag's face as he screams at you though.

>user reveals his power level
So THIS is the power of riot shields
Thank you father

Add vores skill system desu.

The point is that involvement is undefined.
People want involvement defined by the admins.

>skill system
Do they have an actual skill system or just the same one all modern bay codebases have?

You took my advice! I love it.

I only play vg and vore so I have no reference point. You just get to pick how good your char is at X out of 4 options, from shit to great. If you had a set number of points instead of being able to set everything to godly it could be good.

It's the same thing as the rest of baycode then, and it's entirely an RP-enforced thing. It wouldn't affect actual gameplay beyond flavor text.

>involvement is undefined
So is harm.
It works OK.

Then port stairs.

But why?
Also, we shouldn't port stairs; We should port loadouts and bay's extra-special character customization options plus all their different branded cybernetic limbs and shit.
And on-the-fly eye color changes for cyber eyes.

Stairs are nice :). You can go up and down them.

MoMMI Involvement Scale from 1 to 10

1: MoMMI appears on player's screen, resulting in that player visually registering MoMMI
2: MoMMI wiring solars
3: MoMMI repairing meteor damage

4 ~ 8: SOMEWHERE IN HERE IS WHERE INVOLVEMENT STARTS PLEASE DEFINE

9: MoMMI singlehandedly identifies, hunts down, robusts and spaces the antag
10: MoMMI breaks into the AI and changes its lawset to open all doors, detain all crewmembers, call the shuttle, and forcefully load them onto the shuttle, ending the round

What's the chloral nerf? Even so, why nerf it in first place?

Wiring the solars is involvement retard

Exactly.
You see one of those little shits on the solar panels you give it the Axe

poo and advanced poo-related game mechanics when?

I miss the early days of trader when I would just steal all shift

1: Mommi exists and is noticed by the AI, causing it to shift its attention for a second. THe mommi is immediately banned for this,.

cuz shitters are mad they got robusted by the CMO that one time

Say I have a Fire Extinguisher filled with welding fuel.

If I spray an antag with it and then throw a lit cigarette at them does it ignite?
If I throw a lit cigarette onto the ground and then spray over it, does the whole spray field ignite?

4: MoMMI renovates ghettobar.
5: MoMMI builds escapebar.
6: MoMMI builds chapelbar, while there is an active chaplain (INVOLVEMENT)
7: MoMMI sees man laser a weldertank in escape, looks intentional, fixes it.
8: MoMMI fixes weldertank damage while man screams it to stop.

Hypspray will mostly bypass the nerf as it can inject 10+ u

>grey mcshit cries "reeee medbay is shit all i did was steal their circsaw and half the pills in the fridge nerf chloral now"

MoMMI laws are shit because they're inherently based on vague metashittery like 'involvement'.
they should be concrete and honestly I don't think what's so bad about autismcrabs repairing antag's damage, they can just destroy them as repairing in ss13 takes forever anyway.

Its weird, I've not once been bwoinked about repairing antag damage. I always just wait until they die, and before that, not my problem. Seems simple enough

What causes mined gibtonite shards to detonate?

how is a mommi wiring solars or fixing meteors involvement, its literally their laws to repair and improve the station

hit them with a pick again

Same, I've never once been bwoinked as a MoMMI when I walk on eggshells as much as physically possible
Except for that time I literally walked on eggshells in the Kitchen and get silibanned for 480 days

>tfw no normie erp server that functions like a normal server but no snowflake aliums/furries

>I always just wait until they die
>autismcrab registering that the 'antag' entity has ceased its existance; therefore it is able to repair the damaged area.

see
it's pretty much meta knowledge.

See

Is the timer on them reset or will a shard I deactivated at 1 tick left immediately explode and gib me?

How do I split stacks of materials?

It resets but if you're gonna be pussy about it you can shoot it with a pka instead and it works just fine.

I have no idea!
You should experiment and find out.

Is there a way to check what station the crew is on if you connected midshift and haven't joined yet?
I don't want to sign up for a security position only to end up on deff.

Top right, the map render button says

It's there on the interface when you join. Try to guess where.

>Shoot it with the PKA
>PKA
Well now I feel fucking stupid because this entire time I had been beating aliens to death with my pickaxe

tfw you get autotatered/converted during a round when your department is great
youtube.com/watch?v=JWnUItw1ElU

Much appreciated.
Never had to look there in all the times I've been on this silly application desu

>Antag actually plays the game instead of just murderboning, and frames someone else for their crimes
>That person is killed
>Mommi thinks the antag is dead but he isn't
>Mommi is now interfering with a living antag because the player thought they knew something and was deciding their actions based on arbitrary bullshit not stated in the laws
wew

>borg accidentally harms someone without meaning to
oh noooooooo I guess the borg player dies IRL now??

>Used the English title
He is a fake weeb

I mean I've accidently killed people as mommi once or twice via opening doors with shocking pressure changes, they didn't even ahelp me, because they recognize its a mistake.

The chloral change worries me because what's gonna happen, absolutely no doubt in my mind, is that people are going to use zombiepowder injectors instead.
And then what? Are they going to deal with it or are they going to nerf all autoinjectors while leaving chloral overnerfed too?

>Play vorestation
>Find a guy who says eating his is okay
>Eat him
>"Hey I never said digestion was okay"
>Have to spit him back out, make a second stomach, then eat him with that, so he can be non-harmfully ate
I legit don't even understand what half the shit in the char info tabs even mean. They use shorthand for obscure fetishes I can't tell if I know or not going off the shorthand. I thought this was just the 'eat people' server, not... whatever the fuck it is. There's people who explicitly say they ain't there for vore wtf.

user please, this is a autism server, of course there's gonna be autistic rules

They're fucking babies so they call digestion "hard vore" even though that meant a completely different thing for decades and still means a completely different thing everywhere else.

No seriously, how do I split stacks of teeth?

Hold it in hand. Switch to your other hand. Click on the stack with your empty hand.