Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XPW12BlLQv0
twitter.com/_jintii/status/952934029875007488
twitter.com/LiaLiar1/status/952992134482841606
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Post Grays!

Post em'

I had no defenses for two FUCKING weeks and it pisses me off. Fuck Alfonse, fuck anyone who likes that piece of trash, and he's not going to get any upgrades or be any usable on the anniversary, I'm calling it now.

At least next season will have Fae, and Fjorm's back, so it should be an interesting climb back into T20. If I can even do it that is. I just hope I can actually get a defense this time.

If you could trade Feathers for Orbs, how many Feathers would it cost to get 1 orb?

I'm thinking 2,000 feathers = 1 orb.

Xth for doing lewd things to Lucina!

Alright, /feg/
Which orb is Michaiah in?
Only have enough for one, so pray for me

Shota Gray in Heroes when?

If I can consistently get defenses every week with a core of 3 infantry swords, one of them being fucking Selena, and a bonus unit you have no excuse.

mmmm I love the uncensored version

Loli lesbian love is the best!

It's comfy as long as people learn to ignore the stupid shit.

>TharjaSpic unbanned
>Early threads constantly
Hmm..
South West

How the fuck do people still have trouble getting defenses? I got 30 with a team that has 0 synergy. Just a bunch of random shitters. Christ.

So is FE:Heroes any good for a newcomer like me?

I think Alfonse cursed me. Any time he's a bonus unit I struggle getting defenses. The past few times I managed to get at least ONE, usually on the last day.

But for two weeks straight, not a single defense? It's garbage.

FEH: Carnival Phantasm when?

I don't know why, but my defenses range from easily 10+ a week to 1-3 the next week despite not changing anything (not counting ongoing VGs).

Can't remember the last time I've had a week without a single 900 feather defense, at least.

>YOU WANTED TO SEE ME FOR THE NTH TIME, RIGHT user?!?!
Swear to fuck, just remove her from the pool
Give me the sauce, I need to relieve myself

the anniversary is in less than a month so you may as well join

Post Severa! The cutest!

Leaving her alone with Oliver!

I really need merges now.

I hope they re run the banner instead of shoving everyone on b8%.

No, because having no attachment to any of the characters in the series makes you liable to fall for the next pretty girl and boosted stats that IS pushes out every new banner, and you'll either find yourself unsatisfied as F2P or spending money for pngs of characters that you have no attachment to.

ofc. it's not really complicated

Finally complete.

If only I wasn't lazy and actually did more than 3 beginner runs of Arena Assault I'd have the coins.

Not that I have a seal I'm looking to level 3 at the moment.

>310 refining stones
>nothing to refine except shitters like owl on a -def Boey, owl on blade preferring Mae and Kat, and old seasonal weapons like PA crap
>anything worthwhile would require promotion to feed to units that require yet more SI (some that I don't even have) just to serve as backups in AA
Luckily I don't have anyone else that needs dew, but if I happen to get someone I'll have to do stuff like upgrading other stat paths on units I already refined just to get dew

Why don't you post your defense team, maybe someone can see your problem.

One of these are +speed -res and the other is +attack -hp quick what do i choose

>tfw no fe4 remake with hidari art

Post your team then so I can laugh at a horseshitter.

whoa

>sauce
youtube.com/watch?v=XPW12BlLQv0

Good. His style doesn't fit FE4.

twitter.com/_jintii/status/952934029875007488

+spd if blade
+atk if raven

Alright. I was hoping to replace Xander with someone actually viable on attack phase in addition to tanking and punishing mages but he's -ATK so it probably isn't worth it yet.

I have a decent number of friends where it's their first experience with FE. I'd recommend playing through at least one or two other games first though. FEH is a fanservice game and you kind of miss out on a lot if you go in blind. At minimum you can learn about characters to look forward to.

Fuck it. Go ahead and laugh then:

Alfonse, Xander, Reinhardt, Brave Lyn

I think these past two weeks have taught me that cavalry is finally dead. I need to figure out what makes for a good defensive core and stick to that. I've heard all sorts of things like Guidance Fliers but not even that helped. It's just completely random.

He draws eye kinda weird desu. Also he draws males much better than females.

+10 your units
upgrade your seals
refine your weapons
stop spending all your orbs

Doot is for _____ ?

i switched to a +atk cecilia recently because even with cav buffs her speed just never seems to cut it

I'm actually glad They didn't put in JP voices with english text yet because if they did I would have built her and shes worthless now that Dragons are a thing

It's fine.

But honestly, he kinda don't fit for FE4 art.

>raven
Attack for more one shotting, her speed is terrible and can only be slightly useful with blade builds.

What non 5* exclusive unit have you never been able to pull? I still don't have Titania, Leon, Tailtiu, and Oscar.

People actually use Firesweep weapons that arent Firesweep Bow? How come? 2 Range is everything.

There goes a 4.5% pity rate.
This is my third off-banner Elincia, I'm cursed never to roll a Camilla alt.
Is +Atk-Res better than +Spd-HP?

It's not about calvary, it's that if your units aren't merges, those are low bst and you are fighting against scrubs who probably don't even care if they lose one unit. BLyn and Reinhardt isn't hard to deal with, it's that they can sometimes snipe one unit and makes a person restart their run. You are probably fighting against shitters that don't even know what's going on.

Olwen's big tits

It's time.

Lachesis is the only one I don't have

I didn't realize Cordelia only hits 44 speed at +10. That feels oddly slow to me considering my +0 Mia with Flashing Blade has 43.

Firesweep weapons are extremely good in player hands, especially with an almost guaranteed Galeforce proc or Hit and Run allowing you to have another unit hit the enemy in that Cordelia's case.

Firesweep Axe when?

>mfw fe:h is not available in my country

What would you suggest I use for the next season then? I'm going to completely ditch cavalry.

I have Fae and Fjorm for my bonus units. Who would work well with them?

Soleil

>Green should be the easiest color to get Focus units from
>It actually isn't because Green Orbs never fucking appear
It's a cruel joke

Caeda, Mathilda, Tailtiu, Soleil

>Alfonse, Xander, Reinhardt, Brave Lyn
Called it. Eat shit.

god i wish that were me

and yes +atk is better

A shame Luth aint in Heroes

>Catania
Now I want a palette swap of Titania with Catria's colours, which would mostly just be Titania with blue hair.

Okay.

Finally got a titty ninja rolling for sothe. So, excluding some of the new units like soliel, I just have Effie to get I think.

jakob
oscar
rebecca
seth
soleil
tailtiu

wow doot is kind of a cunt

Emulate it

Rest in piece, my Pegasus Knight Generic had more personality than you did.

What was Fae's best IV again? I have a shitload of them and just rolled a -HP/+Res one.

>Cavalry is dead
I ended up getting two defenses with this team and Olwen is even -Atk. Cavalry isn't dead, your team is just shit.

Everyone packs a Rein and Lyn counter on their Arena offense team and Xander and Alfonse are complete garbage.

Olwen's tiny stick arms!
Overpowering her and mounting her against her will!
Breeding Olwen!

It entirely depends on what is fun to you, one round kills with +ark or quad memes with +spd.
I'd use both if I had them you lucky son of a gun, I'm still with just the one -atk +spd,
Enjoy your Crimean princess, friend.

>using generic peg up until that point

post stats

She'd be 47 with +spd. I'm going with +Atk for heavy blade. She's supported by a goad and a hone so speed isn't too relevant.

>Try for Dorcas back in November
>Have to quit not even 60 orbs in because not a green orb in sight after 4 sessions
>Recently pulled for Sothe
>Some sessions didn’t have colorless orbs but there are at least 2 greens per circle
Fuck green.

And who the fuck are you?

>Who would work well with them?
Doesn't matter. You want a higher score than ranged cavshit can provide. Which units of yours have 500 SP specials? High BST? A combination thereof? List them. You want your score to be as high as possible so you fight more people, increasing the chances that one of them actually cares about surrendering.

Horace is beautiful. He looks like Zelgius, except without special needs.

Soleil

+atk/-hp but that's a good boon too

Is this good? I have mirror strike also too

your mommy

That was better than that guy actually wanted. Thank you.

Gawain when?

impregnation

I'm honestly not even mad, Elincia absolutely wrecks, hardly anything survives more than two or three hits as is, so I was wondering if +Atk would be overkill.

she'll be the chapter 4 free unit right

Black Knight, Sheena, Ayra, Elincia

The former two have high BST, the latter two have high cost Specials (Regnal Astra and Galeforce).

Is it Project Fae time for next week? +Res -Spd.

I also have +5 Nowi at the moment.

As long as your team has a high score, you'll face more people and one of them is bound to lose to your team. Just use whatever you can to score high, except armors, because they are exceptionally easy to bait and kill, especially on a mixed team where they'll lag behind and be picked off at leisure.