/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood General

>Current Event
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2018/Heavensturn/

>Patch 4.18
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/fb2cfeec68d0da7ae33b84f5c2eee0e39c815192

>Patch 4.2 site(under construction)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/patch/4_2

>Job Guide
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/CwDXVRwP

>Thread Filters:
pastebin.com/PBeHVM3Q

last thread:

someone please buy me a time card

nyo

send me pics of you taking a dildo in your ass

i still dont really know how to tank
my friends all help me and i have loads of fun!
but im pretty dumb to be frank!
darkness swirls it swells and empowers
my dark bad self is getting stronger!
even though im really bad, i play drk for many hours!
the voices tell me to take the pills
but i say no! and level more!
pills cant give me the happiness this class fulfills!

annoying nuisance

I want to hold hands with nophica.

>be warrior of light
>running around gyr abania trying to liberate ala mhigo when rhalgr's reach is attacked
>rush to the rescue
>get there
>meet this really beautiful young man... with blond hair
>before he showed up i felt like i was living underwater
>no matter how many people i killed, even after baelsar's wall fell, it was as if i was in a dream
>after that everything was a lot more real
>i didn't feel like i was all alone anymore

You don't know how to tank because you keep running Palace of the Dead. That is literally the cause of your problem

no can do

make yourself filterable

Sure.

i still haven't gotten all of them in ul'dah and i'm almost embarrassed to but i never go there so i haven't gotten around to it yet

i do dungeons as well tho, cleared dzemael or whatever for the first time last night, i just grind potd when i can for fast levels so i can progress in sb (overleveled my whm and dont wanna waste the msq exp)
im just dumb. i know how to but im just bad and anxious

That pretty funny I didnt have that one and makes me wonder if im missing any other in other city states.

I want to asymmetrical dock with Nophica!

highlanders!

If you had half a brain cell you would know you can check by just clicking the Aetheryte and seeing if you have the zones unlocked. I'm sure you already knew this but needed and excuse to post your ugly ass mug again like you always do.

He said to no one in particular.

There are a lot of retards that play tanks. It's the easist role in the game. You die its the healers fault, you lose aggro it's the DPS' fault. Then you get praised after the kill. It's a good gig they got going.

There are a lot of retards that play healer. It's the easist role in the game. You die its the tanks fault, you lose aggro it's the DPS' fault. Then you get praised after the kill. It's a good gig they got going.

>healer
>you lose aggro it's the DPS' fault
t. brainlet tank.

Anyone wanna join for a few drinks

looking for paypig to buy me yugioh packs pst

I've noticed you sadposting a lot lately. Turn that frown upside down, friend.

Cumming on Poyo’s fresh cutties

bait post
every response to said linked post is a bait reply

Do more like this please

Even this one?

hello husband

ESPECIALLY that one.

That's so cute

daily reminder eorzeans are degenerates and only fuck themselves over by not assimilating into the best empire nation

>DPS tries to speed through dungeon like he thinks he's a hotshot whose seen it all and ain't got time for killing no mobs
>Proceeds to die to some of the simplest mechanics in the game during the boss fight
oy vey

post midlanders for pumping purposes~!

Reminder that male characters are the coolest of the bunch.

ok

Fuck.

i wanna drink sooo bad rn

MITTENS IS THAT YOU???
FUCK YOU MITTENS

weak edit get on my level

no fuck you

Garleans are too good at assimilation. They took all my bullets in and now there's no one to sign the paperwork.

>_master1200
>corpses vanish on XIV world
>zenos isn't even dead to begin with

cute putty

Are there any ears or horns that you can glamour that arent from the halloween event? I'm new.

Meme ears from the Meme fates, Meme Lady and OutMemed.

There's Succubus horns you can get from the Gold Saucer.
Ultima Horns from tokens you get doing the the Proto-Ultima fate in Azys Lla.
Fox ears gotten through the related fates in Yangxia.
The Ifrit themed sets for Tanks and Striking DPS has horns set into a headpiece and can be purchased in Idyllshire.

>corpses vanish on XIV world
>except all of the ones that don't

Aether rich people usually just fizzle out

>Aether rich people
>Garleans can't even use magic

>implying all scions know how to use magic
Zenos had the fucking echo remember? Remember leviathan?

Jesus christ

Zenos had a fake Echo. People with the Echo reunite with Hydaelyn when they die which is why they disappear into aether.

Thanks!

One day all the Garleans will be dead and I'll have to find new hobbies to occupy my time when I'm not fishing.

Oof, those Amalj'aa were tough. Now I have to fight a primal thing? Is this all worth the sack I'm sleeping on? I might start making demands...

You can try killing their ghosts. Again.

Killing double ghosts sounds exciting.

cat people arent even good enough to be slaves

no shit you're all fucking degenerates

dunno what ur on about i just found this pic when i was browsing pixiv one day

Redpill me on this crazycutie

>someone actually thought that thing on the right was worth a $20 eb

Would it be better if I just let some live and put them in an Alexander-esque pocket dimension so they can return to the height of their powers really fast, break out and then I can beat them up again? Is that unethical?

Hey, we were good enough to be hunted for sport by the Allagans, it's just the Garleans aren't good enough to not get hunted in return by me. Imagine being ruled by a bunch of dudes who sniff ceruleum all day and shout "SAVAGES" every time they crash an airship into a dragon it's fucking embarrassing. Being ruled by the Garleans would be 100 years of oppression followed by Ascians jumping out and yelling "PRANKED BRO"

Also "degenerates" is such a meaningless word these days because the only thing degenerating in Eorzea is the Garlemald ability to hold onto territory.

>Judging anyone to such a degree simply for indulging in the Mrs.Face life.

>is it unethical to nurture and grow things that I will eventually hunt down and cause harm to
Hi Zenos.

I wouldn't even acknowledge her existence if she came up to me in game.

>Hey, we were good enough to be hunted for sport by the Allagans, it's just the Garleans aren't good enough to not get hunted in return by me.

ok easy there chester bennington dont go killing yourself on the edge there

no more bait posts, cat people are below lalafel even

So that's a "yes" to the unethical question isn't it? I feel like I'm being told "yes" and I should probably think of another idea.

What if we just did a full copy of the entire Garlean empire as it is right now and put it in a pocket dimension and-

Well that's why it's not you marrying them then. To judge based on appearance alone is a child's game.

Red's pretty cool though.

Watch out his wife will push you down the stairs in a freak accident.

Why not just make the exit requirement to be the top fisher of garlemald, then have them challenge some elite 4 fishing group with you being the last boss?

Is that why people shouldn’t judge you on your nigger skin, Vjamal?

All the people getting pumped in the lavender beds right now!

I don't see what the problem is, they call me savage, I give them a savage beating.
I feel like you're taking this far more seriously than I am but on the bright side we'll never take ourselves as seriously as the Garleans as they relentlessly destroy their own empire through ineptitude while screaming about how no one can implode with greater superiority than them (the Allagans did it better).

Okay so scratching everything off the list involving pocket dimensions got it. So... using mass hypnosis we-

I don't like to mix work and play. It would be weird if I took my work and beat a Garlean to death with it.

Max power maximum and higher

fuck you neko

4.2 is going to be long remembered as the Patch of Reckoning!
This is the REAL dark knight domination patch! The last one was just pretend and you all fell for it because DRKs are just that good!

Who?

what i do

Ever make that alt, Kiss?

new friend

>fully dark skin and white hair
I've been waiting for this

which desperate guy bought you that minion?

Oh, not yet, I completely forgot... My memory's terrible, sorry.
Is there any particular chardat you want me to use?

I like how Delirium is basically "Why did I just put that dark orb in myself this was a terrible idea"

So i just did my first full party as a tank, and I don't really understand my job as much.

So from what i gather it's either A. take the big guy or B. take all the little guys and save healers from aggro.

Is that correct? Also, I feel like no matter how much i spammed flash I couldn't take the aggro off the other tank

I have to kill THAT?

Is it bad that it took me a bit to connect the dots of which is play and which is work?

I love that foxgirl OC
Now I gotta keep Kaori with light hair

It IS called Delirium

No it's going to fuck you with its big fiery dick

Up to you. I don't have a preference.