/dng/ Dueling Network General

YGO General #2687
Sky Pirate Furries Edition

Last Thread: ● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
>YGOPro Links Beta(Windows): cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/268076961832632320/376351974310019074/ygopro_vs_links_beta.torrent
>YGOPro Links Beta(Mac): mega.nz/#!R7YWSAqR!VmHBOn1Vkg-E6cdEOsoxkW9aflanBTbq1EpS5NI9AVo
>YGOPro no Links(Linux): github.com/cromerc/ygopro
>High Quality YGOPro Images: mega.nz/#F!FjI11DhB!8yUbfIJupKLXXSznZb7Ymg
● Duelingbook is a manual simulator with no judges or databased rulings
duelingbook.com/

Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook: yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/SD_RuleBook_EN_V10.pdf
>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players: yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator: yugioh.party/
>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market: yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html

>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Rarity Collection (February 10th)
●OCG: Deck Build Pack: Dark Savers (February 24th)
●OCG: Structure Deck R: Curse of the Dark (March 10th)
●OCG: Starter Deck 2018 (March 24th)
●OCG: Cybernetic Horizon (April 14th)

●TCG: Wave of Light Structure Deck (January 19th)
●TCG: Extreme Force (February 2nd)
●TCG: Legendary Duelists 2 (February 23rd)
●TCG: Legendary Collections Kaiba (March 9th)
●TCG: Star Pack: VRAINS (March 30th)

*No CaC unless you can provide a 1000 word-minimum essay explaining why your card would be good for both the current OCG and TCG metas, is more creative than all the archetypes in the game, would not powercreep Card Shuffle, and has at least 5 citations in MLA format.

*Go to /dlg/ for your mobage that got broken by woodland sprite

xth for gadgets

Why the fuck did AG's get so much legacy support? Chronos wasn't even that popular of a character, yet Ancient Gear Golem had to be shoved into every single era of the game. Why did it have that asinine SS restriction in the first place?

F is for Fairies

>the one set of Yugi's cards that are actually halfway decent
>ends up getting cucked out of them by Kaiba's ABC's
never fails to make me kek

>New Vampire support in Dark Savers
>Rich-looking smug vampire with a monocle on the cover
Calling it now, they will have an effect that says >"if a card is sent from your opponent's deck to the GY by the effect of a "Vampire" card, you can add that card to your hand."

does roll out! not work with X Y Z parts?

So how good are F.A.s with their new support?

because it looks cool

Asked this in the last thread, Crystrons: Good or Garbage?

They're Fairly Alright

>I play zombies

more like Fucking Awful

That was wave 1 and 2.

AG is my favorite pet deck, so im not complaining.

That's fine. I'm just confused as to how it keeps getting new stuff to this day, all of it being as mediocre as ever.

Did you watch Arc-V?

xth for Cybernetic Horizon

Does the new Fairy deck have any good Mokey Mokey support or is it just trash?

Good Dark Magician support when? I'm tired of these one-off winmore support cards. We need a new wave of support like in TDIL.

just trash

I did, and I could get behind the Arc-V stuff getting adapted (I even though having AG's as the military deck was a cool idea), but then it kept going with stuff like Megaton, Gearframe and Cross Dimension and it feels like it's about to get even more.
I'm making a video about them and don't wanna get cucked by a new card announcement one day after it's done

Or if they want it to be playable,

"If a card is sent from your opponent's deck to the GY by the effect of a Vampire card; Add one card of that type from your deck or GY to your hand."

rata?

Anyways if I had to guess its because its a big GX archtype that hasn't done enough to where it might be at risk of breaking the meta (see Heroes and Cyber Dragons) just by getting a handful of good cards.

don't be too disappointed when your hopes are dashed away

The new fairy deck is counter fairies. They can negate a lot of shit and annoy the opponent

>Trash
>Got tops in the OCG
Didn't you get BTFO last thread?

i'm not even the dmfag from last thread, the deck isn't that good

Chronos was popular. His second Duel with Judai was voted as the favorite GX duel in Japan. The actual surprising thing is that Neo-Spacians/Neos haven't gotten support.

>The actual surprising thing is that Neo-Spacians/Neos haven't gotten support.
Jaden switched to Mask Heroes and is never going back.

Even Konami knows that Neo-Spacians aren't salvageable

>1.(7673)(DM) Ceremonial Duel
>2.(4969)(5DS) Final Duel
>3.(4270)(5DS) Fortune Cup Yusei vs Aki
>4.(4233)(GX) Judai vs Crowler Rematch Graduation Duel
>5.(3784)(ZeXal) Final Duel
>6.(3783)(GX) Final Duel
>7.(3729)(Arc-V) Standard Tournament Sora vs Shun
>8.(3373)(5DS) Final Villain and Shooting Quasar Dragon
>9.(3325)(Arc-V) Standard Tournament Yuya vs Sawatari
>10.(2964)(GX) Hellkaiser Ryo vs Yubel
the fan favorite duel of GX involved AG, na no ne STRONK

I guess that's fair enough. Whatever they were trying to push with the whole PLEASE USE GOLEM lineup seems to be over for the time being, at least.
yeah

Yeah, I know that's why they made Ultimate Pound. I was just taken aback by Gearframe and Megaton (especially the latter). As much as I'd like Judai's deck to get some attention, Neo-Spacians are beyond repair without complete retrains.

not that good doesn't equal trash. It's not DM or Red-Eyes tier. It's an actual good pet deck.

Masked Heroes aren't anime.
Complete retrains aren't out of the question. They've made full decks for Buster Blader, BLS and Magician Girls after all.

Even video games like Tag Force Special has Jaden using Masked Heroes.

They've become his standard deck

>Red-Eyes
>sorted with DM garbage
get out

Judai uses multiple decks like most characters in games. Tag Force Special isn't newer than Duel Links which has him using Neos.

what's their current gimmick? ATK based on darts scores?

>using that to try and prove that Red-Eyes is actually good
Next, you'll tell me that Gustos are top-tier because of Emeral.

>even fucking red-eyes has had more meta relevance than dm
dmfags will never be uncucked

>One good card, somehow makes all of it good

That list got it backwards desu

> Chronos wasn't even that popular of a character
rata....

>z-one was that high
im surprised we dont have more timelord support, but then again it took them until arc-v to powercreep the game to the point where timelords were irrelevant.

Hey guys, I don't know how you could possibly think Ice Barriers are a bad deck, just look at how good pic related is!

I know his last duel with Judai was the popular choice, not that he himself held that spot

If they were smart then Red-Eyes would have been built as a rank 7 spam deck in order to turbo out what has to be my favorite XYZ monster in the game

Japs fucking love making fun of baka gaijins, and Cronos was literally a walking gaijin caricature. Also he had the most personality and uniqueness out of all the GX era pukes.

You better not fuck up that video rata,
im watching you

The duel wouldn't be liked if the characters weren't. It was an emotional duel from him and the students that weren't graduating. He finally admitted to how much he liked Judai and the others. Watch it if you haven't.

>not posting pre-errata Brio
nigga
it was a good duel, the summonings of Sephylon and Quasar are of the best in the whole franchise, but yeah, full power Timelords would have been a sight to behold

>konami makes trade-in for level 7 red-eyes
>after the gemini they never made another level 7 red-eyes
defend this

His design and development really do stick out in the caricature department of Yugioh.
I'll inevitably fuck it up, I always do.

I'm one of the hardest GX circlejerkers you'll find, I love Cronos and Judai. I guess I just didn't figure Japs appreciated Cronos that much.

Hows my Cardian deck?

>konami put ratpier at 3
what happens??

Heres a tip, rata

You guys still play this shit game?

Leptospirosis plague

t. m/tg/ fag

I play cardian so I technically I play a different game

I want drident back

Thanks, I tried out Skyfang Brigade today and was pretty underwhelmed in how they play. Shame because the aesthetics are decent.

>running that many of the nomis, but only 2 clovers
>only running one flower stacking
>no rota when you need to open pine or cherry to do anything
>no soul charge
>no allure
delete

remove all the 2000atks except for curtain and 2 calligrapher
add rota, soul charge, more stackings and a boar
Isolde + 1 maindecked moon mirror is good for memes
You absolutely NEED to resolve a chokoikoi to make a link and start spamming your board

I loved Chronos because he redeemed himself in the middle of the first fucking season and was a Chad through and through.

I don't know why they hated him so much in the dub, maybe because Sean "its me goku" Schemmel went wack with his voice.

But Chakanine was the better girl

what is rota

I have a love-hate relationship with the GX dub. It's so obvious that they were completely taking the piss given the setting and lighter tone, and it can be genuinely hilarious at parts if you look at it as a parody; but everything involving the second half of Season 3 is a dumpster fire due to the massive tonal shift.

hey duelists do you want more draw power? you ust need to give me your soul! it's a fair price don't you think?

I keep drawing opt draws on my opt draws so no

>never skip leg day

Less of a gamble then Desires desu

reinforcement of the army

i already lost my soul when i started playing demise decks, though

I hated when Yubel or Supreme King talked because they had that voice distortion edit that just sounded annoying. I get it 4Kids, they're different people, you don't have to yell it at me every second.

>Yuya vs Sawatari was #9
What? That duel was literally just Yuya surviving off of Action Cards until he drew a plot device card that made Sawatari's Yosenjus lose their names. Sawatari vs Yugo was a much better duel.

I should go back and watch GX subbed sometime. I was young and didn't know any better okay, and yes I did watch the stuff that never got dubbed.

ygopro 2 ded?

Hey lads, I just bought the Lost Sanctuary structure deck at the local supermarket, it was on sale for a few bucks and I thought it would be kind of neat. I like the premise of the cards in the set. What are some decent upgrades for the archetype?

It was dead the moment Percy added links.

>ugly
>thousands of animations that slow up gameplay
>unnecessary shit all over the place
it deserves to die

Can I post my yugioh youtube channel here?

no rata

Not even Rata does that
You can try though

So does this mean I can run Percy without having to install any external programs?

Rata here

>Percy

Does it have Skyfangs yet?

You should have waited to Friday. The improved version of the deck comes out then.

Very

fuck off

Yes to both

No, YOU fuck off

fuck off fake ratas

if you make shitty basic bitch gundam jokes while not going for the ez tetsujin, mazinger, and Big O
consider another ruined mini

Can you fags go one, one single solitary thread without this shit.

???

You just had to post the frog, didn't you?

wrong thread?

>frogposting
>thinks his opinion matters

Suck on my Serb cock

>faker that can't even choose between heats or storm
fusion DENIED

but which one's the REAL rata?