Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/

Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/ #952
3x3 Edition

Welcome, this general is for the discussion of ILLUSION's Artificial Academy 2.

COPY ERROR MESSAGES WITH CTRL+C, PASTE THEM WITH CTRL+V INTO GOOGLE TRANSLATE. STOP ASKING US BEFORE DOING THAT. JUST CLICK THE WINDOW AND PRESS CTRL + C, IT WORKS.

>READ THE READMES OF EVERY MOD YOU DOWNLOAD. IT SOLVES 99% OF YOUR PROBLEMS.

>Information (CHECK BEFORE ASKING):
Main Site: illusion.jp/preview/jg2/index.html
FAQ Image Guide: i.imgur.com/FaWIWLn.jpg
Win10 FPS Issues? Use this: mega.nz/#F!IVA1HbwK!jZPRU9yFcCiKGGb5dokAog

>Downloads:
/aa2g/ Pre-Installed Game [Preferred installation; Best mod compatibility]: tsukiyo.me/AAA/AA2.xml
AAUnlimited: github.com/aa2g/AA2Unlimited/releases
AA2Mini [The entire game, with AAU and some basic mods, now under 3 gigs]: tsukiyo.me/AAA/AA2Mini-V1.torrent
Manual Installation [For masochists, not recommended]: pastebin.com/FgP7nFWH

>Character Cards [Database]:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1niC6g-Xd2a2yaY98NBFdAXnURi4ly2-lKty69rkQbJ0/edit#gid=2085826690

>Mods & More:
Recommended Mods Guide: pastebin.com/JNi75PCi
AA2 Pastebin: pastebin.com/BhpfXqHP
/aa2g/ Modding Reference Guide (Slot lists for Hair/Clothes/Faces, List Guides, and More):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gwmoVpKuSuF0PtEPLEB17eK_dexPaKU106ShZEpBLhg/edit#gid=1751233129
How to use AAUnlimited:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17qb1X0oOdMKU4OIDp8AfFdLtl5y_4jeOOQfPQ2F-PKQ/edit#gid=0
PP2 Mods for AAU/AA2Mini:
tsukiyo.me/AAA/mods/
lolicore.org/static/pp2/

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o_TIdWRuixo
youtube.com/watch?v=ZONb6mGs3fw
youtube.com/watch?v=97du1N7Znb0
youtube.com/watch?v=Yje5oIQr92w
tsukiyo.me/AAA/AA2.xml
tsukiyo.me/AAA/mods/
lolicore.org/static/pp2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Minami-chan!

Late contribution

It's time. Post delinquents.

Look at these 3 skipping class

What you listening to /aa2g/?

Does the teddy have a name?

I have a question.
I can change the pose by choosing AAU's "clip" number, but what does "frame" and "map" do?

Nope if anything it's just called teddy

The mods guide pastebin says that I have to use MK-III's launchers if I use their decensor; however, when I tried just using the regular launcher it still worked fine. Does using AAU make it not matter?

>no shoes
that's dangerous af

>Does using AAU make it not matter?
Correct. AAU has both 2D and 3D functionalities built into it, so you can toggle between them in the launcher settings.

Nothing at all. Pretty sure "map" was removed, too. Check that you've got the most recent AAU.

Even on the opposite side of the chain?

There's still the moving spokes on the wheel, which would no doubt hurt scraping against a heel.

Hmm true It's been ages since I've rode a bike

So many shit can happen in that pic.
>heel caught in between wheel
>bicycle stops for whatever reason, hit smack into driver and fall off
>bike turns left --> fall on face
>bike turns right --> fall backwards and break neck
>get off safely --> get splinter stuck in foot --> get infected --> die of AIDS --> get HIV
>etc

Well they say you never forget how to do it, it's like riding a bik---oh.

Dumb question but what makes the pool change state (like here ) from being water-filled to something else?

I have a shadow set of a wintery background activated, and a part of that is an empty pool with some snow in it. As far as I know, there isn't any change over the course of time in-game, but I could be mistaken.

I feel you user.

I haven't forgotten but I've never ridden one for 2 people before either

Dude soup podcast

To be fair, that's not a bicycle built for two, that's a normal street bike with a rack over the rear wheel for a bag.

Yeah I kinda realized after hitting post that I should has phrased that as peddled for two instead

I suspect he has to lean forward a bit, since she'd unbalance the bike there.

Planned on adding a pic when posting this but I've gotta fix her up for Mini. Here's her mentor instead.
youtube.com/watch?v=o_TIdWRuixo

>watch this youtube.com/watch?v=ZONb6mGs3fw
>tfw you will never hear your waifu speak to you in english

English voice overs when?

>English voice overs when?
youtube.com/watch?v=97du1N7Znb0

>his waifu isn't already voiced in English

But what if my waifu is Japanese and I just wanna hear her bad english pronunciation with a thick accent?

>english dubs

Don't post ugly monsters.

youtube.com/watch?v=Yje5oIQr92w

so are you shitposter? troll?

She already has low self-esteem, you don't need to insult her like that.

What the fuck is this guy's problem?

The problem is you're watching his channel and posting it here

Well, he doesn't have the language settings right, judging by the u and v.

He used kitty santa. What do you expect?

I see. thanks

Then why do you post?

Mika is cute! Cute!!

Silky smooth 60fps

Can't beat the vastly superior 1frh.

Who is this girl? She's very nice looking.

>that
>nice looking
lol

We posting magic?

Thanks! She is a coming soon.
I've got time, how can I improve her?

Is there some deviantart mmd person who has effects? More effects in the poser would be nice.

I just use photoshop and google.

Is she OC? Try getting better antialiasing first.

>I've gotta fix her up for Mini
What's that mean?

So after I've downloaded
>AA2Install v7.1
>/aa2g/ Pre-Installed Game [Preferred installation; Best mod compatibility]: tsukiyo.me/AAA/AA2.xml
Do I install the mods from the pastebin or from these?
PP2 Mods for AAU/AA2Mini:
tsukiyo.me/AAA/mods/
lolicore.org/static/pp2/

That's less fun than props.

Whatever you prefer, dude. Nobody is holding a gun to your head.

She is, yeah. I've got AA set to 4x MSAA, I admittedly lowered the resolution a little just so I'd have some screen space, so should I bump up either one?
The one I wanted to post could use some improvements. She's pretty outdated by AAU standards, so she could use a bit of a "revitilization" with some of the new things that were added, like the new traits. Just have to figure out how to get that working.

His AA looks like standard fare for laptops. It's not bad at all.

Ah. New traits are easy if you're using pre-made ones.

Right on the dot. I don't have the best of computers, just a laptop. As for I should specify those settings were just from the AAU launcher.
I remember someone posted a MEGA to a small collection of them. One I remember that was a part of it was... White Knight, I think? I'll try and see if it's in the pastebin.

I think the traits mega is in AAU google doc? I'm not 100% sure, but you should probably check that.

>not wanting to give your cute AA girls the best resolution possible

You need to give your girls some better lighting.

AA won't fix how lazy that Liz is.

Just learned how 3D Rooms works for the first time. Strange, but whatever works, I guess.
Yeah, I'll try looking there.
You think I can't pull off max settings? Behold. Look at that nice, buttery smooth 9 FPS. Damn.

This girl is not cute whatsoever but I really like how she looks. Would people be up for a thread quest where you make good looking girls who are not allowed to be cute? They must be good looking in any other way. Sexy, or mature, or glamorous, or elegant, something like that.

>thread quest where you make good looking girls who are not allowed to be cute?
Nah sounds like another "just make a girl" quest.

I still see jaggis

While the game runs pretty well with x16, I think I'll lower it a little. Loading might be taking a little hit with it so high.
Not so much "cute", but she isn't really meant to be. I did say she was a delinquent, but I guess I was a little vague with that. While I'm at it, though, what do you like about her? I'm behind on my own schedule for making cards, fuck
On a side note, I'd be up for that quest. Sounds fun, but seems like it would be REALLY up for interpretation.

Besides the Hexa Clothing Mod, are there any other clothing additions/addons?

I'm trying to find more mature looking outfits that fit on the chubby model for my teachers.

What is this elf doing outside of prison?

The google doc has outfits that aren't in the collection. Be careful with those however, some of them mess up the slots. Other than those, that's about it.

Alright, my AAU modules have disappeared. Making a new card shows no available modules, and loading a card with modules shows the modules, but trying to do anything with them crashes it.

No i'm dumb I forgot to re-apply the aau traits thing

How do you make Rainbow Cards?

I mean, in like earlier videos he didn't have the uv. At least if I remember correctly.
>now it's pie sempai

You wouldn't want that but if you press save and hold ALT you can have options on what to do with the card incudling rainbow.

Sorry I meant CTRL and save.

Her foot is paper craft? lol

How do you "update" a card inside a save?

You can't ;_;

I thought you could with AA2QtEdit. I must be mistaken then.

Wait from the GitHub it says you can
>Replace cards in class save files without losing character history
Yet doesn't say how to

Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong here? I'm trying to update AAU. I got the latest release from the Git. The Google Doc and the GitHub say nothing about updating. I've installed it once before so I obviously have all the requirements. I've tried putting it in the root directory, and several different folders. I just don't get it?

I keep answering my own damn questions.
Under advanced tab you can import the character data selectively from the updated card

If you've installed it in the past, then you can just replace the AAU files and it should work fine. The Play and Edit exes only need to be patched one the very first time you install AAU.

Thanks for letting me know before I spent 3 hours trying to "fix" it. Someone should probably say something about that in the Doc.

There is a bit on the installation page on the wiki on the AAU github that mentions it, but it should probably be on the AAU doc, too.

What if it's both?

Too bad the new name sucks azz.

The name is the least cancerous thing about his fucking channel, or his existence for that matter.