/srg/ - Speedrun General

If the world becomes too slow, more may die!

tasvideos.org
speedrun.com

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch
myrtv.github.io/#agdq2018
medium.com/@terencechalmers/all-is-not-well-in-the-speedrun-community-380f603457c
archive.is/JwsIE
clevelandjewishnews.com/archives/triple-play-b-nai-mitzvah/article_62bf2fa8-6381-5967-9c56-151d0dd3a198.html
youtu.be/xISVCi8-kOk?t=13m18s
youtu.be/b-Ca-HOfg9k?t=1782
youtu.be/-FVTx6tQ-Dk?t=215
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

let it die

>speedrunning

where were you when murphagator murdered mike's marathon

he really threw cool matty under the bus. which is fair because cool matty has to be the most incompetent person around.

hearing murphagator THE RULES ENFORCER getting BANNED from staff was the most hilarious thing i've heard in a long time. even he couldn't stand how corrupt GDQs are.

God gamer: Accepts runs performed on newer, faster consoles. Welcomes the increase in competition from a larger player base and embraces the opportunity to produce a run as good or better than his current world record.
Grind monkey: Forbids competition from any console other than the one he got his memegame "world record" on. Knows that he sits atop the leaderboard only because Lady Luck allowed it, and dreads the idea that he may be forced to beg her indulgence once again.

aren't all consoles separated anyway?

this is the funniest fucking webm ever

>speedrunning

imagine not taking into account the human element of how the game would react

Wish he would've gotten into a brawl with Klaige instead

word word WORD

what have i missed. it sounds p good.

twitch
.tv/videos/218915266?t=04h59m20s

snooPINAGSusual i see

damn klaige lost a lot of weight

who took over in 2016

>page 10
good to see that we are back to normal

Doesn't really sound like an undressing of GDQs. He wouldn't go into specifics of his time while on staff. Obviously he was upset and not really impressed with the direction marathons had been trending, but there were no specifics other than his anger and what followed.

/v/ thread has 450 replies.

glad to see the tranny spammer have finally vacated

finally we can talk about video games again instead of men in dresses

post what you're currently watching

this image is fake you retard go back to your containment board

anyone picking up any new games?
dying light and re7 looked pretty dope

Who's the rightmost on the couch?

emeraldaly
do not deadname or misgender

CrazyGameNerd

naegleria. he's not a tranny.

How many WRs do I need to get an edobean gf?

don't deadname

is saying cosmo okay now that hes given up

Irrelevant. You really think she's going to date some loser speedrunner? She probably laughs at all those losers behind their back during the entirety of the marathon.

what do you mean by this

myrtv.github.io/#agdq2018

For those wanting to rewatch/watch/shitpost in realtime all over again.
Currently missing 3 runs: F-Zero GX, Batman NES, and BotW. Waiting on GDQ.

Jesus Christ, just rewatched his Sonic run from 2013 and it's so comfy. Small room, Blueglass, only one tranny, DIY feel. He also can't stop swearing too. Does anyone remember on what run they duct taped his mouth?
Oh, and the run itself was terrible.

i watched it not too long ago for the first time and it was literal zany reddit humor.

>reddit
Everything is reddit lol.

>Die Hard meme runs
Is this what amnesia recovery feels like?

>Claris next
How convenient...

sumichu and cool_matty.
prior to that romscout was in charge of sgdq, and mike was in charge of agdq / sgdq.

i wouldn't call this "murdering mike's marathon". all he did is reinforce what we already know about the GDQ staff, which is that they're unprofessional and there's a lot of internal bickering / bitching. you'll hear the exact same complaints from other people who've worked with them in the past and quit. although it's interesting that the staff just didn't seem to acknowledge that murph wanted out for personal reasons.
the only things he really went into is that AGDQ 2016 was a "massive fumbling", and that the power-tripping staff is fucking stupid for sending klaige to tell him he was officially banned from staff and then back-pedaling nonsensically.

all i'm saying is you don't need an ex-staff member to tell you that sumichu is a mega-bitch and cool_matty is damage control personified.

why does bene keep getting arrested

stop violating your probation jodi
stop stealing shit

ffs

medium.com/@terencechalmers/all-is-not-well-in-the-speedrun-community-380f603457c

can i get some feedback on my writing style thanks in advance

you misspelled "its" in one spot. i cant be bothered to check again, but i noticed when i read through it.

probably because she's a bad person

archive.is/JwsIE

do NOT give him clicks

>she

What did he mean by this?

she can't live off duke's dad's money anymore lol

whats the tier list of games played during agdq 2018?

Coolmatty can't be damage control personified. He's already fluid buildup personified.

I think I'm finally gonna settle down and grind one speedgame. It will be Tropical Freeze Funky%.

megaman one was comfy as fuck

I just wanted to see how fucking dead this general is when you can't bitch like autists about a charity event

why was this deleted

dial 8

>that hgss run
lmao

>that punchout run
lmao

The God Gamer Stigma

>I just wanted to see how fucking dead this general is when you can't bitch like autists about a charity event
>when you
>you
no, that's not us. that's /v/ overflow.

what an awful read lol. let's noose the goose cause he said mean words on an alt account QQ

who here pokemon speedrunner
I prefer gen 1 but I also like gen 2 a lot! really glad to see my boy quelagging pick up emerald, and watching werster take the HG/SS WR was a blast. Last year was INTENSE for pokemon SR's and I think 2018 is gonna make last year look like a joke in comparison.

anyone like sqibbons runnnnn? I sure did, it was greatnnnn

Reminder clevelandjewishnews.com/archives/triple-play-b-nai-mitzvah/article_62bf2fa8-6381-5967-9c56-151d0dd3a198.html

youtu.be/xISVCi8-kOk?t=13m18s

was this the best moment in agdq 2018?

jeesus fuck i wanna motorboat edos titties so hard

did she gain weight to hide her tits better?

based squid completely destroying the obsessed freak in his own chat

i hope we can see lobotomy chicken one day

damn that Uyama, didn't launder the incentive completely

Even Uyama thought that incentive was too fucking stupid to be met with ((((Anonymous)))) last minute donations.

The incentive was added later, too youtu.be/b-Ca-HOfg9k?t=1782

Hi goose. You have to admit your alt shenanigans are pretty creepy.

really twitch, youre going to put on not-even-normie-tier shit music guy Baeble Music as the front page 1st for a day
Fuck you we dont go to Twitch to listen to music never mind worse than generic radio station that only buys cheap unused songs shit

Twitch has had a music program for a while though with channels like Monster Cat

shrew bitch!!!!!!!!

spamming mean shit through alt accounts is a proud tradition in a lot of communities, particularly fps ones (GotFrag for instance). I just don't see what the big deal is, the article reads like shit and seems politically biased as fuck towards the left. I drew pretty much nothing from it other than "goose is on the right" and "goose said mean things on an alt account" in regards to him, the rest was just apology fest for a cheating cunt who destroyed a twitch channel with her disgusting sluttery.

>*pretends to be puncayshuns friend on main*
>*heinously defaces him on alts*
Nah dude, you're slimy as fuck.

>defending /r/samandtolki

i like how you're this afraid of your alt psychosis getting out into the public, goose.
>"goose said mean things on an alt account"
this is obnoxiously obtuse and reductionist.

goose you can leave now

>waaaaaaaah why do my actions have consequences?????

arf lol

Dead thread for a dead hobby

I knew from the fucking thumbnail which webm this was going to be...

goddamnit

But the hobby is stronger and more popular than ever, how is it dead?

how was the petting the dogs shit not in here

LOBOTOMY CHICKEN
LOBOTOMY CHICKEN
BOK-BOK-BOK BOK-BOK BOK-BOK
LO-BO-TO-MY
CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN

Have $20k this is totally worth that.

nice

>this pie stream
holy fuckin snug

youtu.be/-FVTx6tQ-Dk?t=215

none of the incentives are worth what they're asking though. they're not selling them at market value, you dunce.