mega.nz/#!c8BnzSob!Ae-AhY9KWdLrVw1j2LIT5vi0glPU_TmBGT-B6ifzv8o

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Steam Guide of good mods
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=752795517

>GUNetwork
>Rips (Primarily for NV):
mega.nz/#F!crJz0LZb!WIH3QNagELMoiHrefK_dqA
mediafire.com/folder/6lyy201y5yca9/Fallout_New_Vegas

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

>OP Pasta:
pastebin.com/iY42a2Wi

/aco/ thread:

Pre-War thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ehOUW6MfcGY
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/948
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/29056
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Much as I loved FNV and the Followers it was SO difficult to take Julie seriously with that haircut.

>Military Frequency AF95 isn't used again post-quest
>It's just static
>Not buzzing with various Brotherhood radio operators relaying coded tactical information to each other and back, nor do we hear Kells or Maxson barking orders
>minutemen have a radio
>tute have a radio and there's a mod for another one
>most radio mods on nexus are just slavaboos and naziboos

beth pls how am I supposed to get immersed in a military faction that lacks military communications

Also is the enclave mod any good

The lesson is that tattoos and punk styles and the like don't have any bearing on someone's training and education, and that you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover!

>Also is the enclave mod any good
ehhhhh
youtube.com/watch?v=ehOUW6MfcGY
see for yourself

reminder

It cool to be a ghoul

Literally a skyrim gargoyle.

The thing is, oftentimes encoded and encrypted communications SOUND to the human ear like static so they possibly ARE relaying tactical information and you can't tell.

Oh, I get that, but being a pre-war normie I have a difficult time taking her seriously all the same. I'm sure had I grown to adulthood in a postapocalyptic wasteland my preconceived notions would be altered but I didn't so I can't help it.

Where are the followers in the commonwealth?

Where are the enclave in the commonwealth?

Up your butt and around the corner :^)

not with a trilby it isn't

>Where are the Enclave?
ded. Beth killed them off in 3 so they wouldn't have to ever mention them again.

Still no thruster legs for the assaultron.

>there are people who didn't save Kent
I can't believe it. Surely no one like that would be here of all places.

>SOUND to the human ear like static
But not white noise.
And if you're a Brotherhood character yourself, much less a high ranking officer, you should at least have subtitles or whatever decoding the transmission. Hell, that'd give the "BOS Hood" some functionality since it's supposed to be a snoopy cap for PA.

followers are on the west coast
enclave is ded
there's that one atom guy and the bos seems to be re-writing history and saying that they're rebels or something

I was actually expecting an upgrade for the hat and gun, and more missions.

It doesn't look that bad.

General ward general knows knows what we lost what we first lost hand. first He's hand. He's our our best best chance chance at at victory. victory.

>the survivalist rifle even has the bent front sight post from new vegas but instead of ArrĂȘt! and "Halt" just has "STOP".

What did he mean by this?

Reminder that Meyers is the best option for Primm.
Because you're fucking dumb and don't know who Nicole is or the point of their aesthetics.
Wow stop posting any time.

>turn off the dialogue camera in the options
>get stuck in piper's intro when talking to the mayor and have to reload and turn it on
>also get stuck when confronting fat gangster and giving baseball stuff to baseball man
good game

Post a NEW! pic of your character.
Post a picture of a settlement you're working on.

Being supported by your flying assaultron girlfriend.

Play meme games, get memed on. Simple really

forgot to post the pic
it's shit anyway

WHO WAS IT? WHO MADE THIS?

>wow look at all these dialogue options, I bet this is a really cool mod
>mfw reading them and realizing

Daily reminder FO4 is garbage

>do the shishkebab forge finch farm quest
>have to turn it in to preston

moira is too cute and should never be bullied

>2022
more like 2032 lmao
sexing her up with mods was nice

fucking delet this shit

The whole point of the Followers in the first game was that they challenged the POV of "pre war normies", ie the players. Fallout had an underlying theme of the knights in shining armor and badge-wearing sheriffs not always being the good guys, and the obvious gangs and punks sometimes being decent people. Fallout 3 sort of torpedoed that by making the dividing lines more obvious.

Is there any point to turn more than 3 settlements into raider outposts or is it always the same like a radiant quest?

>tfw no settlements to build in NV
I miss them. Tale of three wastelands when?

nice tan line faggot

its all radiant bullshit
if those 3 and NV conversions ever come out in like 10 years

They are probably the same people who don't choose [Speak as Shroud] every option it comes up.

>no settlements to build in NV
there were two hugely popular mods for it long before FO4 that were the inspiration for FO4 even having a settlement system in the first place you bethdrone

Hope this isn't permanent. Doesn't make sense either I don't have anything that edits the outside of Goodsprings. Anyway new pic, I swear I'm moving away from Goodsprings/Primm area after this I'm wrapping up the Powder Ganger quests.
Scribe Yearling is best moustachefu.
>Fallout 3 sort of torpedoed that by making the dividing lines more obvious.
What a stupid and unneccesary comment.
Real Time Settler and Wasteland Defense.

The whole reason Bethesda did settlements was because they noticed the popularity of a settlement mod made for Fallout 3/NV.

This big girl does 85% of my health in one hit.

Is it stupid and unnecessary because it offends you on some level? It's the absolute truth. There were players that were legitimately shocked to learn that Super Mutants were capable of being reasoning and intelligent in NV, and likewise turned off by the fact that the Brotherhood were no longer "the good guys". You have groups in 3 like Talong Company that carry flags like this and will hunt you for no better reason than because you're giving bums water in the wastes. If you have some point you'd like to make, try making it without acting butthurt if you want to be taken seriously.

Dclaws are so unpredictable. you'd probably get impaled if you stood still.

And they're so fucking fast, but their animations are among my favorites. Beautiful. In Horizon on par with fear induced by New Vegas Deathclaws.

Those jeans look like you have a giant pair horn rimmed glasses on your ass.

>>Always speak as the Shroud
>>Loved the Mechanist fighting th Antagonizer
>>Want to be Daring Dashwood when I grow up
>>Big MT was my chance to play Mad Scientist
>>Most options downplay all the awesome stuff like nobody would choose that if they had sense

I never understood that

Looks comfy. Certain edgy Raider groups have a different kinda comfy.

It was stupid and unnecessary because your whole post was great about the pre-conceptions of aesthetics being undermined by the themes in the original Fallout, then you go on the same dipshit preconception with Fallout 3 for some reason.
Why, as FO3's aesthetics have fuck all to do with Julie Farkas' hairstyle, which is 80s anarch punk, which was an aesthetic the Followers had always had (which was the original topic, Followers aesthetics).
So it was a stupid statement because it undermined your own argument, and it referenced something that wasn't even contextual to the main subject.

Great, well back to the Armored V13 suit for Wasteland Legend outfit.

she killed her abusive father and kitty is feasting on his guts.

>download silent player mod
>still make that weird sigh noise when coming off drugs and gasp for breath when coming out of water
goddamn it

So...what is this? My winged deathclaws are now semi-canon?

Darn, I wish I gave em bat wings now

I should probably move the table from this bedroom though.

I'm glad you embraced the edgyness user.

But can they fly?

they already do in vanilla

>tfw Nisha gives you a quest to put a collar on a super mutant like its normal.

I made this for you. I hope you enjoy this high quality OC.

Heh...hahaha.

>She sees your dick
>sends you to go collar super mutants because you shouldn't live with a dick that small

A hero, died fighting and took one of them with him.

reminder

I was just fucking around on the fallout wiki and apparently the nuke in Megaton has "C-23 MEGATON" written on the side somewhere.
Why the fuck does it have English writing when it was allegedly dropped on D.C. during the nuclear exchange with China? Shouldn't it have Chinese characters on it instead?

The super mutant is for him, right?

Just a shame they didn't consider that people might want to actually take control of the settlements and faction instead just being the janitor/construction crew.

Wow rude

No. I dunno how to animate.

Or make creatures float.

So, I hear they're at war with the NCR.
I heard they're slavers.
I just talked to a couple guys who told me about the lottery and getting crippled and stuff.
I hung out at the Mojave Outpost for a bit and Cass told me a bit about them.

Now, I round this corner and see a bunch of people crucified.

So now I'm left wondering if I would, in my character's shoes, even go talk to them? I see there are about 4 or so of them, and a couple dogs.

I'm not one for violence, but after what I learned and after seeing this scene, I don't think I would even go talk to them. I would either shoot them from a roof top, or just leave.

I always try to talk before resorting to violence, but this particular situation I think that would be unreasonable. And walking up to chat seems totally insane based on what I've heard and seen.

It was an inside job by the Enclave / Vault Tec confirmed!

>Put a bunch of mines on the road
>Shoot one
>Leads them all through the minefield
>Take loot

that's nothing

American bomb in a bomber that crashed.
If you're there for Ghost you need to check the Town Hall. Besides they could've killed you already if they considered you a threat. Not saying Kayla wasn't scared but once she saw the dogs she knew it was better to just see what the Legion wants instead of trying to run.

What are the Pack mad about when I gave them this super cool hangout, and it's the only place I gave them. Because the Zoo is where the animals go.

I just finished watching Blade Runner 2049 (i know i'm late with that) and wonder what /fog/ thought of it.
I fully expected it to do the whole "artifical humanity" theme better than FO4 did but i didn't expect it to do the Post-apocalyptic visuals better as well.I think the Vegas ruins looked amazing and the abandoned Vintage Hotel is a location i would have loved to explore in a game.

It made me wonder if Fallout would be better if they finally moved on. Humanity huddling in high-tech mega-cities surrounded by an actual wasteland.

but user its not immersive if people dont live in shit for 210 years

We did it.

Fallout RTS when

fuck off

Never ever.

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/948
oh
neat

>no rape option

Be free little powder ganger

So do I miss out on anything if I do Open Season right away and slaughter all the raiders, or should I wait and go along with them for a bit. I'm a pure Minuteman playthrough so I dont see me doing the raider settlements at all.

You're missing the riveting radiant Quests that have you trundle back to the commonwealth, the captivating 4 lines of repeating dialogue with the leaders and the engaging kill-loot-return-questline.And some ridicolously overpowered perks because FO4 is all about the balance.

Nice empty crosses. What a good mod.

I might end up fighting these very Powder Gangers later on, but this event, then also my help, might make them reconsider their lives.

The only think you miss out on is their perks.

The operator perk is great if you're a sneaky sniper, the other two are great for melee runs.

Other than that, nothing at all.

Got myself a cute little fursona helmet for the trouble too.

Its a good thing we didn't go with my idea of feathers on the arms dino style huh?

Is there anything neat you can do with the survival skills in New Vegas? I want to do a survival character but I'm having a hard time selling it to myself

>furfag
>footfag
>futafag

Alright thanks, time to wipe Nuka World clean of raider scum.

boone does behave like a fucking cat now that I saw your pic.

>Is there anything neat you can do with the survival skills in New Vegas? I want to do a survival character but I'm having a hard time selling it to myself

try to play the game without using stimpacks? I believe that skill was specifically balanced around hardcore mode.

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/29056

what even is the point of this

>we decided we should hit up Reddit for suggestions