/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread ()

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>Danganronpa News Updated 11/15/17
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC Spike Chunsoft opens North American publishing branch

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
Modding guides: docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1LDc2DG46Jzs7oyp8vnzDonuqMtLetew6T5TqIZVoVgM/edit

>Danganronpa 1&2
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles Updated 28/12/2017
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

>Winter Danganronpa:
docs.google.com/document/d/1lwq5uisL7AlEGiQIvn84Hf4KuEm5nlbhjRyJ-XE3M54/edit

I love Junko!

A reminder that Kyoko is the best girl

DR1 but Togami is female

What changes?

Baconfucker:
>Likes trash (baconfists aka worst girl)
>Is gay (likes traps)
>Is a cuck (would rather watch makoto fuck baconfists than fuck her himsefl)
>watches wrestling (made for 8 year olds and neckbeards)
>can't compete with my handsome wit
>watches lets plays and follows e-celebs
>isn't as good at dancing as i am
>stops avatarfagging to make posts defending/agreeing with himself
>actually forgets to post his forgettable waifu when he means to because he has the attention span of a goldfish (the snackfood, not the animal)
>Generally a shady guy
>Got bad grades in school from 7th grade onward
>is a comfyposter
>pedophile (self admitted lolicon)
>doesn't actually play video games (played RE4 for the first time in 2017, couldn't get used to the controls)
>ban evading phoneposter
>Slept with his parents til he was 8
>Wears shoes 2 and a half times too big to try and hide his small feet
>Makes a living by farming runescape gold and selling it to Venezuelans for pennies an hour
>Literally stalks me to other boards
>Is a reddit user
>is a tattle tale
>actually fell for my gandalf plot
>gets sweaty hands when he makes eye contact with the girl at the checkout counter
>*actually*, earnestly defends V3's ending; think's that the philosophy 101 tier ponderings of the survivors are "deep"
>is a snitch and therefore will get stitches
>posts lewd yotsuba in his off time
>stands at a towering 5'6 inches
>has back hair long enough to braid
>his phone has 1 (one) one album on it (Finger 11 - Them Vs You Vs Me)
>is now manually breathing, blinking, and can't find a comfortable position for his jaw or tongue
>buys books but never reads them; leaves them laying around to give off the impression that he reads (though no one steps foot inside his damp, sweaty lair other than him)
>moonlights in /ddlc/
>mourned chester bennington more than chris cornell
>he got a slipknot tattoo on his calve in the 9th grade
>self harms

I love her stinky sister!

I love Kirumi!

I love my beautiful wife Maki So much! I want to see her happy! I want to see her beautiful smile! I want her to know how much I love her! I want to make her feel as comfy and safe as I can! I want her to know she can tell me anything! I want her to know she always has a place to turn to! I want her she can come to me for anything, she's my angel!

Koko! Lovely OP!

korekiyo ballbusting

Shirogane Smoogie!

Animator!

Proof that Sayaka is a rat.

Take your shot, /drg/!

He and Makoto fuck like rabbits.

I'm going to KILL MIKAN

Junko loves Naegi!

tumblr accuses the game of being homophobic in its depiction of lesbians via Toko.

I want to let Maki show me her Minecraft world she made for just her and I, and let her give me a tour of the castle she made for us to live!

is that your final answer?

Thanks Mikan!

What is /drg/'s consensus on what this unnamed game could be? I mean they need 3D modelers and designers. I don't know if they have dedicated modelers already for the main game and if so why hire more?

There is no consensus.

>Naegi and Matsuda spying on their waifus at the cafeteria as the two girls share fashion tips

Proposing to Maki at the end of the tour!

Why does this make my heart hurt user?

Still going through DR1. This Chihiro girl is kind of cute. I'd fuck her. If, you know, Kyoko would be down with letting me do that. I hope she'd be down with letting me do that. Please let her be down with letting me do that.

My consensus is the series needs to die. I'm more interested in winter DR's stuff

Stop falseflagging

They all had 3D environments so yes.
And 1 had 3D models with touch ups and fine details being 2D for the sprites.
V3 had full on mechs in full 3D.

It's also a Vita game and you're retarded if you don't think it's UDG2.

HELL YEAH MOTHER FUCKERS, ITS INCEST POSTING TIME

Hina walking in on her brother masturbating!
Hina lettting him titfuck her!

BASED

Yuta doesn't deserve this.

Makoto wakes up to his sister sucking his dick.
"Good morning, onii-chan!"
Komaru had already started her morning blowjob. Usually she waits for her brother to wake up but she woke up before her alarm goes off and couldn't wait anymore.
She was lying next to him, and Makoto already felt he was going to cum soon. How long had she been sucking him already?
Makoto lifts Komaru's ass onto his face and starts licking her already wet pussy. He loves the muffled sounds she makes when she gets pleasured and has her mouth full of dick.
He cums into her mouth after a while, she swallows, and keeps going. The refraction period makes it somewhat uncomfortable for him but after a while it feels good again.
Because Komaru had a headstart (literally), she cums a few minutes later. She has to go to school on time so she picks up the pace and uses her hands. She makes Makoto cum again in record time, rubs her pussy over his face, and leaves his room.
"Thanks for the breakfast, ooni-chan!"
Makoto is going to have a hard time at school not fantasizing about what they're gonna do in the afternoon!

I wanna watch Yuta impregnate his sister!

Whipping drool off of Maki's mouth

Yuta getting blown to bits 30 seconds after being introduced!

>It's also a Vita game and you're retarded if you don't think it's UDG2.
Vita is the downport version you retard.

>UDG2
So you're that autist.

Because we just want her to be happy

>These two have the same birthday
Pottery

Why the fuck is the fact that Korekiyo is in the soccer event in UTDP so funny to me?

Noted, that's a pretty cute idea.

I like the theme of Snowboarder-chan being a very blunt, to the point sort of person.

I need the full version.

>They all had 3D environments so yes.
>And 1 had 3D models with touch ups and fine details being 2D for the sprites.
>V3 had full on mechs in full 3D.
But do they have a dedicated 3D modelers? If so why are they hiring for more?

And your logic on UDG2 makes no sense since it could also easily be the next mainline game since Spike Chunsoft considers the main games as action games.

Yuta dying was for the yurifags because everyone knows he'd have had Komaru bent over by the next chapter.

Actually it's one day off but ya weird

>for the yurifags
Silly user, everyone knows they don't actually exist!

>idiots think that there will be another mainline danganronpa game
DR died in V3 with Hopes Peak. There will never be another Danganronpa

Hajime btfo

that was the gayest moment in all of danganronpa

We will never live with and grow old with Maki, having her show us all the things she makes for us in Minecraft, seeing the bright smile on her face as we tell her how much we love what she has made.

Why did Kodaka kill this delicious brown again?

@201995673
If (You) want more (You)s you'll have to do better than that UDG2-kun!

Nagito was such a cunt to Hajime in the TDP mode and I loved it

it hurts, user

Do you mean you don't love the 1000s of fanfics of 100% IC Nagito being Hajime's cinnamon roll?

>tfw kodaka dropped all the hints for udg2 specially with that cameo in v3

And yet anons don't want to face that, hmm

remembr?

Fuck off frogposter

Maybe we'll be with her one day user, maybe one day.

No

I'll always remembr

No I love it when Nagito rips Hajime a new one for being normie trash.

>Giving UDG2-kun (You)s

I remember thinking Korekiyo was going to be this chuuni faggot i'd hate.

Ended up being weirdly hilarious. One of the better surprises in V3 imo

Where are my Yuta/Aoi incest fics? Or do I have to do something myself?

Sooooo... quick little elevator pitch for a fic I may or may not be writing:

What if there was a killing game where the Mastermind was actually in the right (on the surface level)?

That is, a killing game where all 16 participants are adults, allegedly guilty of murder (only some of whom deny the charge) and should definitely should be imprisoned for life, and where the Mastermind is 100% consistent with advising everyone to simply live peacefully for their "life sentence" and STRONGLY advises against attempting to escape via a Retrial (the Class Trial equivalent) through usual killing game rules (seemingly). The "fair" Mastermind would also be unique in that they make it a point to never provide motives or open up new areas.

Interesting concept, or is it just stupid?

You might be able to do something with this idea. It makes me wonder why would the killing game system even be in effect if the mastermind doesn't want them to do it

Best dangan cast

Remember that when you feel scared or frighten never forger the times when you felt happy.

When day is dark, always remember moonman.
Don't look at the moon

please do one, I remember a green text from a while ago about them fucking in a locker room and it was great

If the mastermind is against holding trials, why do they happen? Like if someone murders, what rules actually go into effect? Couldn't the mastermind just imprison the murderer and call it a day?

Maybe they don't have the security cameras everywhere, and are genuinely relying on the participants to find out who did it?

Who's that? Is she your oc?

They actually do, they just know with absolute certainty the killings will occur regardless. They do this specifically to deny culpability for the Killing Game... basically a Jigsaw-esque "I never TECHNICALLY killed anybody" thing, or the logic that Samel L Jackson's character uses in Kingsmen

Again, they WANT the killings to happen but they want everyone to kill each other specifically

*worst

She's Mukuro's clone that has brain problems

Hino Satoshi as a rival in DR when?

No but this is.
Her name is Himiko Yumeno, shes the ultimate mage. Not to be confused with magicians and those fake magic users. Himiko uses real magic for everyone to see.

Sayaka did nothing wrong

fucking abysmal taste

Playing Minecraft with Maki on her server she made for just you two, her getting frustrated when you make mistakes, but having the brightest smile when you finish a project with her.

SIEG HEIL!!

Hey buddy. Hope you're well.

It sounds interesting. I like how it's trying to be different already.from the plots of the main games. If you decide to do it, best of luck.

I may as well drop the major plot bomb: the Mastermind is essentially a perfect clairvoyant (although that's not their talent like Hagakure, the reason they have this power is part of the Chapter 6 mindfuck) and can perfectly see the future and how their decisions impact it

Next Danganronpa MC is voiced by Masako Nozawa

So the killing game is basically just a ruse to get these people killed without the backlash of just executing them all?

drew ouma

Post your taste faggot

your taste faggot

>Tsumugi
Opinion discarded

draw him crying over aoi's grave

Who is gay in WinterDR?
Who is straight or bi? Are we going to have concrete sexualities or ambiguous implications that can be taken either way?

Kind of. The Mastermind uses it as their twisted sense of justice.

In reality, their threat to kill everyone if they vote for the wrong Blackened is a bluff. They actually manipulate the Trials subtly to ensure they never go down the wrong path

fucking rantarofags

Wait do people seriously think that the "action game" isn't UDG2?
Please explain what mental gymnastics you're doing to reconcile that in your head.

Oom!!

>the mastermind is akane
Not a bad twist, in any case.

Not saying it isn’t, but do we have anything that leads us to believe it is?