/pg/ Persona General

Previous NEWS
>BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle Releasing on May 31 in Japan, June 5 in North America: personacentral.com/blazblue-cross-tag-battle-releasing-may-31-japan-june-5-north-america-new-trailer/
>Persona 5 anime to start airing April 2018: p5a.jp
>Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night and Persona 5: Dancing Star Night confirmed for release on May 24th 2018:

>persona-dance.jp/p3d/
>persona-dance.jp/p5d/

>Atlus' online shop is now open:shop.atlus.com/
>Persona Q2 revealed:pq2.jp

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ
>Persona Concerts - 2008 to 2017
pastebin.com/L19y0r5X

MANGA
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-zpyp0Dhe8k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

KYS Annfag

WHEN YOU WALK AWAY

YOU DONT HEAR ME SAY

MY SANCTUARY OHHHHHH

For a night with my beloved!
For Chihiro and her Justice!

DANCE!

I love Ann!

PLEEEEEASE, OH BABY. DON'T GO

I wonder how Groojos will defend their husbandos after he does what he does

I love you Ren!

HAYNER PENCE OLETTE

SIMPLE AND CLEAN IS THE WAY THAT YOURE MAKING ME FEEL TONIGHT

Claiming this amazing, adorable, amorous apricot.
Best model.
Most compassionate.
I'm so proud of Ann. I love her.

user, give Goro some peace. Letting him hang onto his revenge boner is dumb. Besides, Goro doesn't want humanity to end. He wasn't like Adachi. All he wanted was to target Shido.

>the last panel
Is Nyarly subtly defending his waifu?

>Ren and Goro vs the higher Gods, Philemon, Nyarly, Angels and Demons
>Ren and Goro succeed and are able to overcome the gods and break the cycle created by them which affects Igor greatly
>while Ren wants to spare the gods as long as they learned their lessons, Goro wants to completely wipe them out from existence so he could take control as the sole god and be able to give down justice towards any and all evil doers or people he feel are unjust
>it sets up the final battle between Ren vs. Goro to where even the gods are at their mercy
>if Ren wins the gods are saved by him
>if Goro wins the gods will die by him

good... good...

IT'S HARD TO LET IT GO!

I want to help Ann with her diet.

IT'S HARD TO LET IT GO

retarded

Futaba a Cutetaba

And then he will go for an even greater goal once he learns more. Shido was just the first step of his route. He will go the Sasuke route to the bitter end. Goro wouldn't want the world to end but he will definitely make a grab for higher power so he will have control over everyone and be able to give harsh justice towards evil.

>depriving her of sweets that she loves
>with that perfect hyperactive metabolism that instantly burns away every calorie
>giving up this face
I simply couldn't.

SO CAN YOU FEEL THE JAZZ

ELF FAGS REEEEEE

Sorry I just don't see Groo doing that.

Dude its Legolas. We taking the Hobbits to Isengard?

Goro is Ren's rival. They're gonna come up with a way to have him oppose Ren.

One does not simply walk into Mordor

Then you don't know Groo at all.

god look at that face, just picture aiming a hot stream of piss at it. she'd be disgusted at first but would reluctantly open her mouth, drinking every last drop

SAMPLE

but what's the source of the sample

I just don't see him as the sort to completely destroy the world. You can't get rid of Philemon and Nyar. Even if you do and somehow restart the universe, they would still have to exist because they are comprised of humanity.

There would also be no Velvet Room or Igor.

post the oldest /pg/ related image you have

Yeah by uncovering the truth. Groo will find out there is a palace surrounding Tokyo and defeat Sophia or Abraxas. Those two aren't meant to be completely opposed to one another. One way or another Ren and Goro will join forces.

>all this Groo autism

lovekoto

l-looking cool joker

If a VIP is asked to take a back seat at the special event, he may take affront.

wrong

I fucking hate Annefags

Find a flaw

>"auto-play" in bottom right
>11 combo
literally what the fuck

I'M A REAL HUMAN AND I DEMAND LADY ANN TAKE MY PENIS!

bangs

WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!?

He still hasn't unlocked Helel.

131 kilobytes of pure shit

It's like you didn't read what I said. By "kill" I mean he would find a way to render them incapacitated and not in control to stop him from achieving that power

Even if he tried to actually kill him not knowing doing so would wipe out humanity, that's why Ren is there to stop him.

He can flawlessly set up a tent. He has perfect pitch.

She's mine /pg/

Looks like he came out of My Horse Prince

It's Tuesday

it's still Monday for 40 minutes

Yeah. They will join forces to fight the gods then will fight each other when their endgame goals on what to do with the gods conflict.

He needs to unlock Helel to combat Ren's Satanael.

It's still Monday over here.

I want to dance with Anne!

Nigger what you're saying is that Goro would be humanity's judge. He's not a lawfag who wants to improve humans or bend them to his law. He only wants to go for Shido, the man who wronged him.

I'm so glad you guys don't write for Atlus. You're as bad as the original Takashifag.

It's Junpei's birthday tomorrow! How are we celebrating this glorious occasion?

Chww~!

He hasn't met his future waifu Shiho yet.

>Loki was canonically boned by a horse in Norse mythology

youtube.com/watch?v=-zpyp0Dhe8k

So you don't know Groo at all. Thanks for confirming. Here is your (You). Now go kys.

He's not even a real detective prince

You clearly don't know him at all. So I suggest you take the cyanide pill first. You are merely upset I called your idea terrible and that you aren't an Atlus employee.

I got fired from my job as a software engineer. I just couldn't get with the program.

>Ah shit we were suppose to meet at the hideout today

Obligatory Makoto Monday post

does SMT If... count as Persona?

I gave Morgana a lot of shit during my P5 play-through but after revisiting P4G I take it all back. Teddie's unbearably grating and 300x more horny. How did I put up with him back then?

No friends.

I can't wait for Persona 5 Akechi Goro of the Resurrection!

He isn't real.

@202003006
Shitposter-kun seems to be heated today.

Sauce?

>Master1200

Morgana may still be a bit annoying but hes a godsend compared to fucking Teddie

>master_1200

>He needs to unlock Helel to combat Ren's Satanael.
>combat
You mean dock dicks with Satanael to defeat Abraxas, Ultimax style.

Silly user. That's not how replies work

Harufag here. Where did this Goro x Shiho meme come from? It's more likely he'd end up with Haru which is why I'm asking where did this Goro x Shiho meme come from? Where did this Goro x Shiho meme come from?

Seething

Cute

>someone doesn't like my fanfiction Goro
Swimming lessons Goro is not canon.

Well that will likely happen in P5U. Ren and Goro vs. Abraxas but they will still fight each other. They are rivals not friends.

>Harufag here

Do you think this series will ever let you pair up the side characters à la Fire Emblem?

Well it came from the fact that Goro is basically Reiji 2.0 and Reiji ended up with a girl who was exactly like his mom so if Goro were to follow in Reiji's footsteps, he'd do the same and Shiho seems similar to his mom.

Saw makers losing money have to make lots of cuts.

Morgana, no! That's rape!

no, if only because they wouldn't want to write that many unique scenes