Alfred the Great Trailer - youtu.be/5MUdiBfXo04
totalwar.com/blog/anglo-saxon-unit-rosters
totalwar.com/blog/anglo-saxon-england
totalwar.com/blog/thrones-britannia-faq

>Warhammer 2 Info
37 Minutes Tomb Kings Gameplay - youtube.com/watch?v=O-aXyiLim2k
Tomb Kings Trailer - youtu.be/IpWqKme-g_4
totalwar.com/blog/warhammer-ii-development-update

Campaign posting and screenshot sharing encouraged!

Past Rendition

Keep /pol/shit and shitposting in the dead thread where it belongs. Post campaigns and speculate about new TWs.

Chinkshits OUT

1st for the fairest lady in all the three kingdoms, Lu Lingqi!

Reminder

First for Berserk

Fantacucks need to leave

This whole chinkshit and fantasyfaggot garbage is exactly what Merkel is doing in Europe, (((they))) (CA) are flooding the white and based continent (playerbase) with shitty barbaric uncivilized mongrels (fantasy and chinkshits) so their banks (SEGA) can profit and so they can divide us so there is no cohesion, enabling them to continue putting out overpriced shitty scam DLC and low quality games

You fantasyniggers and chinkshits are literally pawns for the elite and you dont even know it

Any of you anons who post the Bretonnian all cavalry armies around? How do I use Yeomen with Bows?

What about Sunkist?

BEST GAME

anything fantasy related? like Third age or Call of Warhammer?

One of the few TWs that the battles never felt like a chore after a while.

Has he updated it recently? Last I saw they just got into Casca's dream and saw the eclipse but nothing else.

The prick has probably finished writing the story but is too busy wanking over Idolmaster to draw.

like skirmisher cav for norsca and chaos, prance around shooting melee dudes or fuck lightly armored archers. the problem is that they're micro heavy so a player will never use them as well as the comp with it's perfect micro.

what where the others?

Thinking about redownloading this or FotS. Got an itch for the 19th century.

The Napoopan intro video is great.

We need another edit with the brainlet wojak mix with the soyboy wojak reacting to fantasy games

I like Fall of the Samurai, mainly because naval support makes my dick hard

This

Are there any good overhauls for Attila?

That's alright, I'm just looking for something new to occupy my time before Tomb Kangz.

post in harmony

NAP INFINITY

Yeah,
>uninstall.exe

Fall of the Eagles or something

Historybros and fantasyfriends need to unite in crusade against chinksects

>Not alphabetical
>Not even chronological
Ya blew it

im sure the pretorian guard killed him for no reason then

Zhang Fei a shit

But histrorycucks was infected by chinkvirus for a long time. They are beyond salvation.

Zhang Fei being BTFO'd is good in every situation.

Some, perhaps. But there are history fans such as myself who recognize the ricevermin threat. Lets purge those slant eyed savages

fall of the eagles. Even though its incomplete at the moment.

>Some, perhaps
Most of them.

We must secure the existence of history and a future for historybros

This is the ideal Bretonnian Knight. You may not like it, but this is what peak chivalry looks like.

Nigger the praetorian guards killed some of the greatest emperors Rome ever had, thats not an argument

As Empire should I annex Bretonnia?

>mfw you start a Ritual without your armies in place

Going to do one last Attila campaign as the Suebians before kangs come out. Will post updates from time to time.

depends if you want knights like
that

I would suggest purging, they're obviously heretical.

>vortex

First campaign in Mortal Empires - what the fuck have they done to Dwarfs? Little shits are nearly unkillable now, even basic Warriors

>shiv rivalry

Are you asking from a practical standpoint, or a lore one? Personally, Bretonnia is better as a buffer state from all the nasty shit that might come out of the West, as well as being a fairly effective crusader state against Norsca. Their provinces make really good gold, but so do the Elector-Counts.

This makes me want to reinstall Attila and play a Slav migrating campaign again

Mods ?

Don't want twinks
Do like this, but I'm bored of the typical "conquer Marienburg then conquer East" campaign. Maybe I should just head north and take out Nordland and Middenland.

>historycucks and fantacucks long divided
>3k here to unite history and fantasy in one game

pottery

>tfw you realise CA finally gets the chance to fully implement all the various Sun Tzu bullshit Total War's been based on from the start.
Man, I can't wait for TW:3K now!

>but I'm bored of the typical "conquer Marienburg then conquer East" campaign.

Reikland without the Elector-Counts is hardly an Empire, user.

What's her name?

Stupid anime trash whore number 30135

I like Ulthuan.

>there will never ever be a clone wars total war game
or modern strategy game
it hurts

ill agree for Aurelian , Probus and Gordian III , maybe even Pupienus but the rest ?

>Balbinus
>Caligula
>Caracalla
>Commodus
>Elagabalus
>Galba
>Numerian
>any of those great emperors

no

How would a Total War game work in the modern day. Units would be shrunk down to squads and single-unit vehicles.

>a fantasy/history bastard for maximum cashgrab
>with chinksects as protagonists
It's terminal cancer

Not like it matters because Empire has no mechanics that make it feel like a unified empire, or makes use of the elector counts

>Kholek Soyeater

Commodus did nothing wrong

>Guy in the starting cinematic has the Suebian knot and also looks a little like my faction leader for once
Neat.
Can't be bothered to list all of them. Mostly just texture mods and quality of life improvements like camera mods, factionwide military upgrades etc.

Good thing all those historical European Total War games were gigantic financial and commercial successes, right? Goodness, imagine what CA would interpret from reports if a Rome game was hot garbage.

Are you a God?

clone wars aint modern day
big ole hordes of clones and bots running at eachother to the death

>Nagash still not(?) announced

>factionwide military upgrades

Nice cheats

*charges your flank*

If they don't use him to spice up the southern endgame as a sort of "Chaos invasion" they are fucking retarded.

That's how they always were.

DROIDII

I know this is bait but honestly, if you can transport trade goods all over the world then you might as well be able to move improved armor and weapons as well. Dragging your armies to the settlement with the building is just boring busywork

Are there any Attila mods that would give me something fresh and different?

They need a fuck load more map to do so. I wouldn't sweat it before TWW3. Also opening the map that far East means Ogres and Chorfs, so would be worth it I think.

Also I think is was inferred we'll see Araby for TWW2.

hey /twg/ for the welfs what should my melee infantry be
should I invest in dryads, spearelfi wardancers or rangers?
I fucking dig the waywatchers so far

>tfw you realise that you have to employ Zhuge Liang's 36 stratagems instead

For a line? The basic spearelfii (shields) is great. Armor Pierce and Anti-Large with silver shields is pretty good.

Good news, there's a red horse in 3k, too.

LU BU
DO NOT
PURSUE

What tabletop faction is even left to add in TWW3?

>tfw Zhuge Liang's 36 stratagems are split into six schools of stratagem, and heroes can only cast one of the six schools in combat.

Fuck you, you are not my real mom. I will pursue him.

ogres
chaos dorfs
daemons of chaos

TWW3 will be a 40k crossover

Lore-wise? A bunch of stuff.

8th edition book-wise? I don't know.

Ogres and Daemons.

Zhang Fei go home, you are drunk

>assassinated during sleep
nothing personal zhang fuck

So, Age of Sigmar basically? Look at those Sigmarines

Edgy elves v.2 : the edgening

NANI?!

Malekith is the edgiest design in both Warhammer though

>I like Fall of the Samurai, mainly because naval support makes my dick hard

>tfw will never have the integrated naval battles for a FOTS era game

god damn It's such a golden opportunity too. naval landings with offshore cannons watching the ships fight each other. I hope one day we get a victoria total war that stretches most of the world.

Neah, that would be the Empire.

>Whoops, we killed my beloved uncle's entire family after I, Cao Cao, one of the wisest and most perceptive men in the Empire, fell for the oldest trick in the book
>How do we solve this pickle?
>Just kill my uncle lol

It's funny how in games like Mount & Blade I savour every battle, but in Total War, despite the battles being the only truly great part, I end up autoresolving a lot of them anyway. I wonder...

W-What? How is the Empire edgier than the guy whose faction has edges for their flags?