can't believe afreecatvs youtube channel is spamming coinshit at me rn

youtube.com/watch?v=owzZADEAHhE

lol.....bad timing to upload this?

You guys still here

iem korean qualifiers now, danjjing in 30m and code s in 24h

wrong!!!

How new

damn nice

are you a proud top tier anime seeder now?

*blows nose*
ahem
"gook"

literally just saw a poster outside the subway for some event/show called gook

but on the pictures they only showed niggers

i contemplated taking a picture of it

gook

*pibches myself all over*
i hate you i hate you i hate you

they start u out with 14 workers now hmm? why dont they just give u a working base with all ur facilities too?

asshole david kim let me worker micro to the close patches for 20 extra mins

why don't they stick a big juicy pip in my mouth to suckle too

tfw no chubby nerdy unemployed 29 year old uneducated virgin wbf

dang i just saw byun get frigging owned he sucks now wtf
wtf

nvm he won

Because you do not have to EVER think I am better than you, we are equals, peers.
I can shitpost at maximum speed, I am literally living the dream.
HI you must be new around here that is OKAY. I bought /sc2/ for two bit coins, do you understand what that means? I own this place! which means I own your ass too!
Point being if you ever fucking post toon images I will fucking shut this bitch down.

Sorry guys I got really sick FML sore throats are the worst. like I just woke up after a nap and have a fucked up throat WTF IS THAT

time to boil some water

what are you thinking, chamomile tea? or just hovering my face over the pot and breathing it in

drinking warm water usually makes the throat feels better even if just for a moment

*pisses in ur face*

thoughts on kimberley "herO" joonho?

hot

would you rather be a short asian with a really hot gook wife, or a 6'4 white man with an average wife?

short asian option

omo

i'm too tall

twitch.tv
/liquidsnute
we live boys

snutey!!!

imagine having a nice game to immerse yourself in

rather immerse myself in God

phone

r u gonna answer it lol

!rp2018

redpill
bluepill
blackpill
whitepill

you sound like a baby

why do people even say glhf and gg every game

you dont know the guy and you dont care if he has a good game... you just want to practice your own stuff and it may as well be an ai if they were advanced enough

its just empty words that mean nothing

if they really were empty and meant nothing you wouldnt have made a post about it. instinctually you know they have meaning even if the meaning escapes you

no man ever beat his chest in defiance of vapors

i farted

PPPD-451

they have no meaning, it's a habit, like an old man still waking up at 7 in the morning even though it's been a decade since he had a job

it's just something people type because that's what you do

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_intoxication

kinda scared

doing what you do is not meaningless

its called custom

i think what your problem is is the mindless participation in a custom whose meaning youve lost touch with is something but of course gg and hlgf have meaning. i find it strange you could even say they dont when lets for the sake of argument they were just random theoretical shapes with no meaning, the action of beginning and ending ur games with them has the meaning of distinguishing you from those who do not

so ur premise is self contradictory also

remember that kpop gif of snsd rubbing george

anri...

quitter
nobody likes a quitter

last video is dated december 2017
it's a nice solo scene and she's speaking english :3

her softcore vids dont count
softcore sucks

t. erectile dysfunction cuck

back to /v/

they do not have meaning, you dont think "i hope my opponent has a good time this game, i'll let him know" you type it out of habit and because it's "culture", you type gg even if the game taught you nothing because its "culture"

its a mindless, pointless action done because of force of habit

back to your urologist

user i stand by my previous post since your objections are toward how you percieve people to be mindlessly adhering to a custom. you make your error when you assert that said custom has no meaning since as i showed that is false

pretending that the fact that these phrases appear at the start and the end of a game is meaning is invalid, that carries no real meaning or purpose, a game will start and end even if the phrases are not said, they are unnessecary to the function of the game

there is no force or thought behind the phrases, they are said for the sole reason that it's "culture"

mixing cultures with each other

so i agree with the statement that the problem i take with the custom is that it is mindless

but i also disagree that the phrases carry real meaning

but i guess it depends on how you define meaning in this context, literally speaking they have meaning because they are shorthand for words and so on, but i don't feel they carry any sort of real meaning, no real purpose

not beint necessary for the game to start =\= does not have meaning

you had to redefine meaning to just that which is required for the game which is not what the word means. you then contradict even then by admitting its culture. it cant be culture if it had no meaning.

your two objections are that a percieved mindleds adherence to custom is something and that the use of canned phrases in games have no impact on the whethr the game starts or not

i advise you to focus on those real gripes of yours instead of foolishly trying to redefine meaning which is a losing battle

maybe it's an issue of english being my 3rd language, here is what i mean when i say gg/glhf carries no meaning: nothing is meant by saying it, you are not thinking "i hope my opponent has a good time this game" and expressing that through typing glhf in the chat, you are not thinking "that was a great game" after a game which taught you nothing and expressing that by typing gg in the chat, you type if through force of habit, there is no thought behind the words that you are sending to your opponent

that's what i mean by meaning/purpose, i could be using the word wrong

read your second post so now that we agree on meaning and what your real concern is, which is the percieved mindless repetition being something bad

it cant be bad because it has no meaning. since the words have meaning. is it bad because the game isnt pure if theres chat? the game has a chat function. is it bad because the people saying it dont mean it, or know what the meaning is? i think thats the question and i would say just because you dont know or forgot the meaning or the purpose which something serves does not make performing it bad or ceasing to perform it good. especially if you yourself have forgotten what it means

i think you need to remember why people said it and rediscover its meaning. the action itself carries with it the meaning even if you dont know it it still serves its function even if you cant detect it. recover the lost meaning, then you can appreciate the meaning of gg

implicit in your complaint about it is a power in the words. if it was nothing you wouldnt mind, the fact you mind indicates that there is something there. find what that is

i dont find it bad, i find it pointless and silly and ask myself why people bother doing it thousands of times as they play

some people even get really mad when i dont respond or quit out without typing anything, i dont understand why someone would get mad about it

it puzzles me more than anything

you find it pointless and silly because you dont know its meaning. people get mad when you dont do it because without it they feel the lack of what it provided even if they too do not know its meaning

thats why i suggested you rediscover why people did it to begin with and maybe find its meaning so that the silly pointless phrase can become concsiously to you what it already is unconsciously

that makes more sense, maybe i'll try to find the original meaning of it

i dont think i will ever participate in the custom but maybe i wont be as perplexed as to why its become a custom to begin with

before gg it was ggg

lot of words to read

yeah hold on let me read these super long posts about sc2
jk lol

Some Veeky Forums boards are actually pretty decent. The roguelike general one is one I frequented that was relatively sane.

It was soul crushing to go into the SC2 general expecting something similar and see it populated by submongoloids that could only talk about korean chick and barely string a sentence together.

Even twitch chat reads better. And at least it makes sense people dont waste a lot of effort typing a post that will be buried within seconds. Generals on Veeky Forums on the other hand can last for days.

hmm... makes you think...

speaking of

prayed for an asian wife again...

how did it go

put some effort to it
god's not gonna play on broken strings

I'm gonna sleep
will have spaghetti with garlic bread when I wake up tonight :3

howd it go? still waiting for my awife but atleast i did something ya know? it is kgf 2018 after all

i also want something for nothing

i know thats a dire straights song but that dont make it true

pilkingtons jamaican accent

I DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR STUPID DUMB DOG!

My future is written by MY hand and NOT yours and you know this, janitor.

i'm gonna get that naughty boy

did blizzard just accidentaly patch the game? oops rip zerg lol

you and i are the same...

just a couple wboys with an gook shaped hole in their heart

im not w****

wpresenting

tfw no paki gf

blue eyed paki girls...

blue eyes chinese girls....

There is literally only one guy posting in here