twitter.com/OppaiSenpai1/status/952797982734405632
twitter.com/Ka_Dingel/status/952766743235063808
twitter.com/Scott2ndState/status/952455322148491264
twitter.com/stormsasuke180/status/951646846547628037
youtube.com/watch?v=NEuOBph-XA0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

playblue

Toffee is /ourgirl/

>finally learned how to solar plexus into shoryuken into super when facing right

that's a lot of people

playnu

playgear instead

WHEN IS AE DROPPING ON STEAM FAMALAMS

>dislike every character in the beta
I'll enjoy the game once my nigga 16 is in, right?
Any special reason that you have it in Japanese?

Now that the DBFZ beta is over, go play some Jive AE.

play dissidia

>Any special reason that you have it in Japanese?
I took that from a stream, I wish I could play

so long streetcucks, we'll be back on the 26th

3p13p is the comfiest string.

That has one of the largest buffers in the game

Buy dissidia fgg. They're already planning tournaments at super arcade

why is euro fgg obsessed with this 15 yr old

No.

You'd have preferred this?

What a boring design

Who should i blame again?

3ds are not sniffs

diddlers(dissidia players)

What is she talking about

>less than 12 hours until AE

AE’s balance is weird as fuck. They gave Cammy’s tick throws to Ryu this season.

Who /buying Sakuras stage/ here? with real money because I spent my FM on English Manor and have 25k left

>Play the inferior game instead
Back to /ggg/ with you.

*yawn*

Because she keeps trying to ruin the lives of various players that disagree with her? After they Dyne fiasco, she's after Wolfkrone.

>buying stages
>playing on any stage other than training mode

Why is this allowed?

>Golbez and Y'shtola rotated out
No desire to play.

>tfw voted Q 24 times and he made it into top 5
We did it Qbrehs

What is the difference between new generation and second impact other than characters and balance changes? Are there different endings or stages?

doods how did max just download AE?

A guy made a joke and the twittersphere started SEETHING

>not playing on Kanzuki Beach to pick up free wins from people going on tilt for no reason

>being a cocksucking boring no fun faggot, and also listening to the shitty training stage music
Have you ever kissed a girl before

he's max

but she's right

wtf i love wolfkrone now

What did Wolfkrone do that was so bad? What if he had said "If you lose to a kid in fighting games tournament, ultimately eliminating you in grand finals is your career auto over?" instead? Would there have been an outrage?

>Capcom literally just inverted the colours to create the """"new"""" menu

capcom always wins baby

SHUT UPPP

would Inverted Max say "wonky tonky donkey honky"

why are you so obsessed with euro fgg is the better question

I can do Nash's trials but max can't.

Where's my 12,000 viewers?

kids aren't meant to be taken seriously
women are

It's literally okay because Capcom did it.

No because kids eventually become adults so it's OK to say they're dumb

Locked away with your personality

Their ui choice has been a complete downgrade somehow from an admittedly pretty well made one in S1+2.

your a bitch thats why

max has personality?

t. dood

Those are not the same things.

AND THERE WE GO

t.bitch

what the fuck is up with white people and the word nigger, who the fuck cares.

How is Max so popular? He's not that particularly good at fighting games.

cute deflection brick

white guilt

I don't get it either and it seems like he cares waaaaay more about aesthetics rather than the important stuff.

Seething

why do people like nickelback

I feel like Brick is going to rape some kids at some point, gotta be honest. I mean, he plays that pedo vampire game and hangs around in a discord full of people that post loli and almost got him arrested.

make sure to check your setups tomorrow lads, aegis is looking a little wonky on joes stream

Just scream and shout whenever you hit a move and do rage videos of you beating bosses.

NEVER MADE IT AS A WISE MAN
COULDNT CUT IT AS A POOR MAN STEALING

>he doesn't want to rape a vampire loli
lol?

he has an enjoyable personality and is good enough that it's not painful to watch
if i wanted to see good gameplay i'd watch a pro but almost every single pro fighting game player has trash for personality or presentation on streams

He's relaxed and doesn't hold very many controversial opinions. He's also thorough and is usually there day one showing off shit people want to see. It's not particularly because he's a remarkable dude or anything.

game.capcom.com/cfn/sfv/vote
>Juri is top 3
based Juri

>Detroit

Of course.

>/fgg/ is more concerned with low-tier FGC drama than /r/kappa
This general has sunk to new lows.

Maximillian dood subscribers? On my /sp/?

CHINGER

That entitled personality is exactly why you have 0 viewers.

ok bitch

Holy shit AE is actually good.

why is Q so popular when the majority of people have never played 3S or even know anything about Q

26? Yawn! I will be playing the superior capcom fighting game along with the capcom monster hunting game. No time for low quality meme games. Maybe next time dooberz.

Someone here donated $400 to him, we've always had a fairly large dood community here

His personality. You can be the best player in the world, but if you have a hard to digest personality, only other tournament autists will want to watch you. Can't believe I have to actually explain this to you people.
Is this a shock? If he spent too much time talking about mechanics and stuff, the regular audience would grow bored. His videos are made to appeal to the LCD. While people like you or I would find his content silly or pointless, people that don't play fighting games seriously often like his videos because he seems like a generally okay guy. Take his Kinnikuman video for example. I'm a huge Kinnikuman fan, so I didn't learn anything at all from him mashing his way through Ultimate Muscle: Legends vs. New Generation, but I'm sure that him screaming and going crazy over Dik Dik van Dick while Hustle Muscle was playing in the background was some kid's introduction to Kinnikuman Nisei characters. They weren't already invested enough in such a thing for him to bother discussing the A-Cho tournaments for other Kinnikuman games, so it was no real loss to them.

Am I cool if I don't care that much about SFV but I am excited for MHW?

>even know anything about Q
There's not much to know about Q anyway. Everything about him is kept a mystery. That's his character.

He has a cool design

twitter.com/imashbuttons/status/952986508520316939
twitter.com/OppaiSenpai1/status/952797982734405632
twitter.com/Ka_Dingel/status/952766743235063808
twitter.com/Scott2ndState/status/952455322148491264
twitter.com/stormsasuke180/status/951646846547628037

I legit can't wait for release day.

This. Are you people really shocked that Max's videos on Goober Gear have more views than anyone else's when actual Goobers make videos like this?
youtube.com/watch?v=NEuOBph-XA0
They start insulting the guy before he even starts playing purely based on him using default color Sol and not having a rank.

hes a guy in a metal mask witha fedora in trench coat and an x-files rip off theme song with 0 back story and a watered down balrog moveset in a game where most characters were fleshed out

so of course he is popular almost exclusively with posers and people who dont actually play fighting games

You're not cool but I feel the same way

I'm depressed. I'm not even excited for AE or Dragonball. What do I do?

guile is one ugly fuck

Well yeah, people can still take a joke there, unlike California.

Do drugs.

Be excited for SCVI.

playblue

Wait for the superior cross tag game

>You can hear the autism emanating from his voice immediately

lol

I thought goobers didn't play ranked anyway. That Zidane guy is also level 1.