>Previously on /bnsg/

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/bladeandsoul/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

memes

embrace you're death bnsg

then stop bumping it retard

Oh the previous thread died before the post limit, rest in peace

well, at least niggers wont be complaining about week old threads.

Anyway, we'll be able to exhange shrooms even after the event is finished, right?

Should be possible for a few weeks.

thank fuck its ending. i was so sick of getting pulled by those niggers from way past their range

Though how is the blackram supply chain? i assume we will be running that shit daily for the next event. will we be able to convert the proceedings into gold?

I'm pretty terrible though. My dps is garbage for my gear, I make tons of mistakes and I still do a really sloppy job at ravenking pizza that is only offset by the raids dps being high enough score a kill before I wipe everyone.

yeah but you are big time streamer

That was a onetime thing. We had no stream this time because Kyo was on a mobile hotspot due to technical difficulties.
If I wasn't replacing someone else and had a role other than being a dps monkey I wouldn't have streamed at all since I need ever last bit of performance to not suck as much.

Please no die again.

Time to migrate to reddit boyos

I'd rather die.
Also the last thread had actual game discussion

Kiss me.

cute cute CUTEE

Just a friendly reminder
reddit.com/r/bladeandsoul/

kys

why bother making the thread at this point

Where else would you post butts for us

Bloody hell, the last thread actually fell off page 10, didn't it? That person who kept posting the distressed anime character with the 'PAGE 10' thing must have been ill or something. We all have off days or times we just don't feel like doing stuff, like me shamelessly just posting a spoilered picture of my character because eh I wasn't really feeling up to it, sorry.

So tomorrow is patch day, and for many you'll be running it down Supply Chain ad infinitum for your obsidians and maybe even shield pieces, even if you'll be skeptical of committing to bids when you might get a MSP piece that you most definitely don't need. At least pugs will pay decent prices for them, providing you can reliably reach and clear Poharan when some stuff is just bloody unplayable with equalized gear - I'll actually have to play as URF dest for most of it.

The legendary accessory token change is something I'm rather looking forward to, I've been keeping myself occupied by rolling on NA and it saves me a lot of effort spamming Naryu Foundry & Sanctum when I have a whole bunch of unwanted Zakhan Claws (and some Flame Horns) which can be cashed in for a belt and bracelet, ezpz. Not quite 250 Demon Eyes on EU though, or 100 Hollow's Heart clears. I'll get there eventually, I always do.

For the rest of you, do...whatever you do, I've kind of lost track at this point. But as for the above poster who has posted a picture of two useless arses, no one's keeping you here sunshine, and I think you should focus more on playing the game, and maybe buying an appearance change voucher :^)

Damn you actually wrote all that shit for people to ignore.

In discord even if I get told its a Christian discord

What Discord channel?

He's used to it.

There's a discord to join if you're in one of the bnsg clans

JDIMSA #1

Can someone invite me to the cerulean clan on Zulia?

what is "equalizied gear"?

And what are the actual drops form the BCS? will its levelup be permanent or no?

what does that even stand for?

Equalized in this context simply means that the gear is set to be a certain level for everybody, actual gear not affecting your stats.

Thank you for you contribution user

wait, i cant find anything in the patchnotes that would say that the wardrobe becomes free to use

Wild animals. The whole lot of them.

Isn't everyone getting a free week of premium or something because of the changes

That plus some more depending on your premium level.

Me on the right except not a faggot lyn, ryzna on the left.

kys maku

Why do you guys still come here?

Shitposting

I'm playing the game

i'm so glad vipercap is fucking over

why did my post about vipercap get deleted

lol kill yourself bitch

i guess that explains it

Because threads are still being made and bumped

>making out with corpses

Never actually tried upgrading with this shit here just used acc, basically if I have all that shit I can jump to 7 yeah?

I have all of it but no option to upgrade? Don't know why it's saying I don't have breeze bracelet, I do

>when the account you buy doesn't come with instructions

Nevermind forgot it's only toxic faggots here

The upgrade mats listed there are for the Breakthrough upgrade, which won't be available until you pour enough legendary jewels so the green bar fills all the way.

It says right there "Inventory 1 Owned". That being said, do you still have it sealed? That might be why it's still grayed out.

That's dumb... thought if I used that shit I'd jump from 4 to 7, but I have to buy legendary jewels either way.

This game is getting too damn expensive, I legit think I'm done now. Thanks for not being a toxic faggot. Have fun in your dying threads talking about your overpriced game tho. Dedicate 22 hours a day or 1000 dollars a month for this nonsense? Nah I'm good.

kys on the way out, trash

Give me your shit pls

I'll play socially but not going to fuck with leveling anymore. Games just about dead anyways.

The game is doing absolutely fine, it's just this general that's fucked

I would honestly be okay with this place being absorbed by /mmog/ if it weren't for the fact that /mmog/ is permanently destroyed

You're not supposed to buy Legendary Jewels off Dragon Express, it's ridiculously expensive. To be honest they should just phase out Lego Jewels at the very least on Draken Accessories. Unfortunately Bracelet is something you really want to max as soon as possible, rest of the accessories can just stay at stages 3-6 for quite a long time.

Best way to acquire Jewels is to get a Pirate Bracelet and level it all the way to True Python Bracelet, which you can then Salvage for 30 Jewels. I can't remember the exact cost, but it's like 50 something Moonstone Crystals, 4-5 Trans Stones and misc. amount of Soulstones/Sacreds(which shouldn't be a problem). It all depends on how you value untradable mats, then again 50ish MS isn't all that bad to farm.
Also they're adding alternative Jewel deal to Dragon Express during today's maint. It'll reduce the cost to 10g and couple of SS/Sacred Crystals, though I think you're still better off crafting Bracelets and salvaging them for Jewels.

I forgot to add, you can also get a few jewels off Trial Arena and there's also a quest which gives you 30 Jewels(Proving Your Worth or something). Check your letters(J) if you fully cleared story quest.
It's a two part quest. First one requires you to clear EC, DT, NS and Floor 16 Mushin's Tower, second part asks you to clear rest of the "legendary" dungeons.

Reminder that Discord killed the thread.

Remember that other Veeky Forums generals have discords and they're still going fine. Remember that the thread killed the thread

weird considering they could've just kept anonymously talking shit here instead of taking it to private discords

Reminder that Jiwan's toxic players were the main contributing factor to the death of the community.

Any girls here want me to send them cringey messages every once in a while?

Hit me up c9806

Probably shouldn't have shitposted EU out of the thread then.

Isn't the /bnsg/ VT raid mostly the Jiwan/Yehara people? How's that working out?

Who are these toxic players and what have they done?

>mfw an alt has 430 shrooms
Can i get 20 before the maintenance?

Also, do you guys do the dailies/weeklies on only the main or on alts too? on how many of them?

Reminder that reminding the cucks of this fact triggers them to no end.

Did no one ever consider the game is fucking trash and people are just not playing it?

plenty of people play the game, just not ones who post here.

Post character and what you look forward to in the game
I look forward to more cosmetics, especially the Valentines outfit

Yea your sunken cost fallacy is speaking. If BnS was so healthy new players would keep this trash alive without the "active" players.

i enjoy playing it and i have enough people to do dungeons and raid with so i'm happy. how do 'new' players keep it alive? i don't do the content they need?

I kept playing for the cute outfits and lyn boys, but eventually I couldn't keep up buying outfits with HM coins any longer, and my husband will not allow me to spend money on this game after he caught me chatting with so many lyn boys.

Lyn Gunner

Enjoy your dead game and thread fellas

I'm not sure when NA weeklies/dailies reset, but it's possible for EU at least. EU daily reset is in roughly 3h20min, this includes weeklies such as DKV, Aransu etc. so you can still clear those before maint for 25 shrooms.
Next event doesn't even have goddamn oils in it, plus it's actually farmable so you don't exactly miss out on anything if they decide to add next event currency as a reward to weekly raids.

thought you were already told to kys

What pitiful fuck in this shithole would say that, lol. Kill yourself bitch

>Also, do you guys do the dailies/weeklies on only the main or on alts too? on how many of them?
Quickest way to drop the game.
Well normies still play it en masse. Who cares about normies though they are weird and do weird things anyway. Others stay in their discord circlejerks.
Just the way most of these games are built, inherently wrong powercreep.
You have to grind your ass off to deal a bit more damage and then update hits that turns your damage into pumpkin and you have to grind shit again while people who just swipe it get all this stuff on day 1.
I could swipe too, but then what is the point of playing when you can get the same thing if you just work a bit more and buy the end result, and at the better rate at that too.
These games are designed with this vile mechanic in mind, they humiliate you if you are not a paying customer, they play on your inherent human folly, they subtly give you bits and pieces here and there to get their hands into your pockets.
The only winning move is not to play

>Quickest way to drop the game.
Tell me about it. Though being stuck at Awakened Soul forever because I don't do events does kinda suck.

Why are you replying to me with that shit, retard.

imagine being the guy above this post

your personality is so nonexistent it's hard to tell you apart from other trash

Imagine thinking I give a fuck about what anyone in this shithole says.

imagine if u played db

courante will you play shinobi strikers with me?

Imagine if you were so pathetic that you stuck around a community you discarded because the company you kept around you don't actually give a fuck about you.

Sure

chill down I am just posting fun things every once in a while lmao

Imagine putting all your raid hopes in a dickbrained gook and his merry band of prospectless failures.

you better have a cute naruto OC

i always make black hair + purple eyed girls

Is the bnsg VT raid full or can I still join?

Post a cute black-haired, purple-eyed girl.

no