> 4th scav straight from nowhere, human
> charge this fucker with a shotty
> waste all 6 rounds on him, dead
> I'm still alive, panting
> 2 full-geared USECs walk up to me out of bushes
> they stare at me
> they stare at bodies
> I stare at them (reloading)
> "Just fucking do anything stupid, I'll bash ye heads off. I have nothing to lose."
> one of them walks up to me
> throws me an IFAK and a can of soda
> points at stuff with a hand
> turns around and disappeares in the bushes
> second waves me and follows him
> mfw
At first sanatorium, now this. What the fuck?
Btw, I survived.

Because if a lone key doesnt take a whole spot, you will surely lose it. But keeping a bunch of keys in a keybar ensures no other waste of space since a keybar is easier to secure.

Whats really funky is having a PSO scope take up two spots on its own but only one spot if you attach it to a rail mod.

I could literally put a string through the keys.

Also IFAK op

>Playing a round on woods with 2 friends trying to loot sawmill for the first time
>All of us are around level 15 with mediocre gear (decently modded 74ns/AKMs, PACA, Kolpak)
>Friend who got separated and was about 50 yards behind us dies as we are just approaching the mill
>We loop back a few minutes later hoping to kill them as they loot
>Queue frantic chaotic gunfight involving a lot of flanking flankers as they flank
>The two us managed to wipe a 4-man geared squad
>I died and my friend is severely wounded
>he takes his sweet fucking time looting and pieces together a full health fort armor and FAST helmet (our first time finding either) alongside a few sweet gats and a tri-zip
>As he runs to escape, he gets into a fight with a scav and gets hit a few times
>Gear bug chooses now to strike and he is completely unable to interact with anything in his inventory
>Alt-F4s and reconnects hoping that it fixes it
>It doesn't
>He then sprints off the vehicle extract and gets killed by a PMC a few seconds from extracting

No words can describe the sheer amount and volume of salt in our voice channel. It was an absolute fucking tragedy for our single most fun and rewarding fight to get ruined by a fucking bug. That said, I fucking love this game despite the horrible package system, terribly overloaded servers, and frequent severe glitches. I haven't played a shooter this fun in years.

Also fuck that this game is getting popular on twitch. The community is becoming a horrible cancer.

Operators never take pity on me. And to hell with it, my reaction times are slow enough without having to consider if someone will spare me.
I would have died in a hopeless attempt to kill em in that situation.

Reminder that the med and loading animations will remove all the casuals and the karma system will remove all the hardcores.

Keep telling yourself that.

Only happened to me once, was doing a factory hatchet run and snuck up in safe room, while i was looting some USEC breached the door but didnt shoot me, guy just looked at me and after a while dropped me all his gear, a tri-zip, pimped M4, vest with gorillion of good ammo and grenades and other stuff that was stored in his backpack, also led me to the exit and by the end gave me a thumbs up, a proper Gregor.

explain why I'm wrong, then.

Please dont start with the karma bullshit again. Its fucking peak autism

It is possible, but I'm more afraid of med and loading animations taking a huge dump on solo players and making game near impossible to enjoy without a at least a friend to watch your back.

Looting is extremely dangerous as it is right now when you are solo.

Petition to call the Veeky Forums Clan "Dead Scav Storage" once clans are released.

its already NO REFUNDS

well the devs said they want this game to be a squad based game.

You can challenge the credit card charge. And people already have, it's very easy.

N O R E F U N D S
O

R
E
F
U
N
D
S

>no $300 Safe Haven edition that gives you a 4x4 secure backpack alongside the pouch

Why cant i pay 2 win?
Its 2018 dammit

EOD is already disgustingly pay to win.

Anything beyond the standard edition is P2W desu

Im actually annoyed how little advantage it gives me beyond starting out.

Which fuckwit at BSG thought it would be a good idea to gate progression behind RNG key loot for Prapor and other vendors?

i cant make heads or tails of these fucking maps, can anyone explain this shit?

You haven't tried alpha container i guess.

gamemaps.co.uk/game/tarkov/maps/customs_3d

Much easier to see where you can and cant go with this one.
Press O to see which extractions are available to you, typically the furthest one away is the one you'll end up using.

oh thanks :)
is it just me or do all the exits not show on that map?

Yeah they don't, the map creator is a lazy bastard. As a tip all the ZB exits are underground tunnels, so look for gates to the underground.

Most experienced players nearly never play scav so most maps are PMC extracts only, including that one.

So I want to get this game but I'm not sure if my laptop will run it. If I can run PUBG on a mix of medium and low settings can I run this?

it runs better than PUBG on my laptop.

The desync is the worst performance feature of this game.

>having good raid
>scav suddenly appears out of nowhere
>starts aimbotting me through corrugated iron
>chuck a grenade outside
>lol nope it just blows up under me

At least they've removed grenades from scavs for now.

Is propane propane worth keeping?

Did they? I swear I had a nade thrown at me on customs exit on shoreline yesterday.

>working on this. for now we will take away the nades from bots

Nikita mentioned taking em out today. I assume they can do it instantly from their side.

> At least they've removed grenades from scavs for now.
Hahaha, no.

They did though, unless Nikita was straight lying. He posted it only like 5 hours ago so it is a really recent change.

I feel like they should add an animation for your character putting bullets into a magazine, or at least have a bar that fills up like when you examine an item/use a healthkit

As of right now there is absolutely zero ammo management because you can just instantly refill your mags while fighting.

Its something that has been confirmed going to be added.

2spooky4me

It would be nice if one of the new maps had a requirement of bringing in a certain cash amount of gear on your person. I feel like it would definitely make that map more exciting because it would get rid of all the hatchlings just running for loot and everyone would have something of value on their person.

it would be nice if one of the new maps required you to purchase a DLC to access it.

I don't follow.

I wish there were less hatchlings, then i have a bunch of raids where i die fully geared to total bullshit.
At that point i stop giving a fuck and do naked safe runs.

I feel like once they patch up the game a little, people will be a bit more willing to risk gear consistently. Right now only the ruble millionaires can do that because money stopped being an issue.

If I am a famous streamer do I get in for free with my other, less famous, streaming buddies?

> trying to exfil on an extremely successful scav run
> 3 minutes on timer, 1 minute from extraction point
> "server connection lost"
> when i reconnect extraction points have changed

didn't even know that could happen

>Scav run

pleb

No free rides nigger.

>doing Prapor's 4th task
>dropping the docs off in Factory
>gear up
>die to hacker 30 seconds in
>rage
>decide to just loot dorms
>find a fucking keybar

Everything went better than expected.

Where do you find keybars?

Yes

>want to do the damn customs documents having already failed factory portion 3 times
>scavs keep aimbotting

How do I put scopes on regular MP5 bought off Peacemaker?

I can't seem to find any scope mount for it in his inventory (level 2).

Every medkit except AI-2 is OP until we get the animations.

Scratch that, I'm blind, he has a rail system for MP5 for sale.

>consistently highly profitable scav runs on Shoreline getting DVLs, M4s, VSSs, multiple thousands of USD/Euros because nobody knows how to fucking loot the resort area

Where do I get the suppressor for the DVL-10?
Raid only?
I've got two in my stash right now and I want to take one out for a spin.

Is this how I tarkov?

Skier 4 sells it iirc.

Could only find an adapter for the suppressor muzzle at Skier.
And he sells the complete suppressed rifle.
Guess I could just sell my two unsuppressed ones.

What does it look like when you aim down the sights?

Time to hunt some hatchlings on woods.

You'd have better luck with the low pen 7.62x54R. M80 is mediocre/10.

The more you know time.

On the question in previous thread regarding Therapist.

She isn't a nurse, she is the head of the Trauma Care dept. of Tarkov Hospital, which means she is THE doctor you want to deal with.

Nobody messes with her because you don't spit in a well you drink from. Robbing her would be a one-time deal, because she clearly still recieves medical supplies from the outside, possibly through Russian military convoys. I'd say it's an easy choice wheter you want to attack one of those convoys to sit on a couple tonns of meds, most of which are useless to you or just drop a little cash for her.

Not to mention, she is willing to work with shady PMCs, which makes her an invaluable asset. She isn't what you would call "babushka", women in those positions are hardcore as fuck and you don't want to mess with them. She is clearly experienced and seen some shit you wouldn't believe.

As a bonus, here's something on Prapor for western friends. Prapor is a coloqual short for "Praporshik", which is a military rank just below junior officers. Usually these guys serve as quatermasters and fill other specialized roles, often also similar to drill sergeants. The rank is quite iconic in post-soviet armies and tends to be a target for truckton of jokes. Whenever trading military shit off to black market is involved, you can bet your ass one of those guys is involved, hence why we see one of them in-game. His description states that he is part of military that runs the blockade on entire area, which is strikingly similar to military units in STALKER. It also means he is one of a few people who actually inject illicit military gear into Tarkov from the outside.

Yeah, two shots to the torso on some guy without armor isn't really that great.
I was even within 20m of the guy.

>woods with a friend
>10 seconds in he just drops like a sac of potatos, no idea where the shooter is
>I end up sneakan the shoreline, trying to make sense out of 4x scope on my M4 which I took for a spin
>find two bodies and one guy looting them
>shoot him square in the face
>he gets up and runs away
>well allrighty then
>scram for extract
>long range some scavs on the way
>have a looney tunes chase with some guy that never really knew where I was, but I couldn't hit him for the love of my life
>loot him
>scav backpack with 4 SKSes + scoped SKS on the back
>well, okay
>keep moving
>spot a guy a second before he spots me, struggle with the scope, he pins me down by a tree, changes position
>prolonging_the_inevitable.dll
>dead

>next round
>shoreline with my friend
>we operate quite a lot of scavs, including players through village, check the villa for a bit of cash
>he wants to check pier, all right
>get into a heavy firefight with two player scavs by the gas station, friend is seriously hurt
>get to the pier, of course there's a guy in the main building, we take him down, he has a pilgrim full of shit
>on the way back to mainland some guy almost cuts my friend in half with silenced AKSU, he kills him with SKS
>"I'm out of painkillers and both legs, take the pilgrim and leg it!"
>no dice I'm leaving him, even though we have 11 minutes to get to road to customs
>he finds painkillers on the last guy, go go Gadget legs
>sprint though blue construction, 3 scavs inside, I magically get them all, we get to the checkpoint, which is closed
>fuck it, legging it to road to customs, which is lit as fuck with fire
>friend's painkillers run out
>"Go on!", so I go on
>he starts firing randomly to draw scav attention
>I kill the scav that was firing on extraction and see a body on the road, there should be 2 scavs there, road is clear!
>my health starts fucking dissapearing without any gunfire
>drop to the ground, my legs are black, no painkillers, no idea where the desynched shooter is
>crawl to the extraction and die about 5 meters from it without hearing a single shot
>friend is MIA

I ain't even mad. Turns out, not only I've managed to finish Prapor's woods scav quest and got to level 2 with him, I've also got the last Salewa I needed and dropped that and gas analyzer at Therapist to almost get her on level 2 too.

Do I put the documents on the shack up the stairs next to gate 3?

I've seen the video and looks like it.

Aim at the floor roughly in the middle of the shack and "Place" prompt should appear.

Not sure how old the video is so maybe it was changed, but I doubt it.

Jesus Christ, why not allow me to put it in the boxes? The big boxes that draw your eye with lots of space for documents? A spot in the middle of the floor. Okay. SLAAAVS

box would be too ez
open floor is hardcore

don't act like such a normie

Trying to do tasks on Woods is fucking impossible right now with every tryhard autist camping hardcore in fort armour and suppressed M4s/DVLs.

just buy a PSO and a long rifle

I know right. It's like out of multiple guys that make this game, the one responsible for quests is that weird guy who doesn't talk to anyone, is suspected to be autistic and nobody can criticise him, because he's a son of director's friend.

"Here, I make you quest"
"All right Anatoliy, that's... hmm... are you sure this is how it is supp.."
"I MAKE QUEST!"
"All right, all right! It's okay, it's a good quest, we'll put it in right now."
"I go make more quest!"
"S-sure, okay.."

I'm only taking a pistol in my case, i get wrecked by squads far too often to attempt this shit with gear.

I'm pretty sure being able to buy PSO is exactly why he is doing the quest in Woods in the first place.

wood isn't he biggest map but its the map where it has the least amount of walls or indoors. It's more woods than shoreline. You need a rifle for this map. You can use pistols in customs so use it for customs and farm guns their then take the guns to woods. Youre just wasting time with the pistol desu.

And i'd be wasting gear with anything else, i die to someone i couldn't see more often than not

New Quest: Go to factory with 4 SV-98s and get your left leg and right arm blown off.
Then extract after you collected the secret photoshop edit of my mom.
Then go to shoreline and jerk off for 30 minutes.

>famous streamer
>Streamer
>Famous
Lol

Gimme new this new CQC map already, reee

Agreed with the community bit. I've been killed by so many soyboys with names like "Gamerdad" when there was nothing to gain from it.

>cornered on customs
>he runs to me and stares
>I wiggle and try to shake my mouse to say pls no
>domes me from 3 inches away
>"killed by gamerdad"
I hope his wife was satisfied with Tyrone while he was busy

>normieshit battlegrounds game
>general has a discord
like pottery

@@202067989
Weak bait.

Where did he say this?

As if this game was anything but autism central.

>@
Are you 12?

Go during the night. It's way more sparse of players, most Scavs use flashlights so you can easily spot them to kill or just pass by.

But don't most players have nvgs for night? Wouldnt that make you a bigger target than day?

No, nvgs are expensive as shit.

It's for the lack of (((you)))'s shitposters crave, are you in fact new yourself?

Maybe, I'm just speaking of my recent experience. Sometimes I was the only one loading on the map. I used the night to finish killing scavs for a basic quest. I lived longer on all my night runs and even managed to extract on some of them.
>Wouldnt that make you a bigger target than day?
Still harder to see people with nvgs at night than during the day.
If you already think you can't compete and are getting killed by people you can't see, then what's the difference besides better concealment at all times?

Why not just ignore them instead of looking like an idjit?

>kill some low IQ idiot on woods
>he didn't have any armor or backpack on so I thought he would have shitty gear
>he's carrying a fucking suppressed MPX
>grab that shit and book it for the exit
>when I extract I go into an offline factory run to test out the MPX
>load in and kill a USEC at round start
>wait a second
>realize this isn't offline
>panic and run for exit but get killed
Fuck. Easy come easy go I guess.

>woods
>spawn in with DVL-10 suppressed
>immediatly see a guy
>pop him in the head.
>turns out to be a scav
hear a massive firefight going on by the small house near the extract
>post myself on the bigass rock next to zb-014
>pop one guy
>there's one man who survived the onslaught
>take a 300m potshot and miss
>circle around
>been sitting on the large rock overlooking the small house for like 5 minutes
>he finally moves
>smack him in the head with some real fucken NATO just as he dives behind a hill
>turns out he's part of some SKRA army streamer bullshit
Felt good finding that cancerous dogtag. He had a fort aswell so that's always something.

Doom49 is playing Tarkov now. Get ready for Battlefield babies.

That guy still makes content?