First for cute goblin butts

>cataclysm image
>10/10
wew

Question of the Thread:

>Favorite Class Order Hall
>Favorite Class Campaign
>Favorite Class Mount

Not the best. We already have these answered. Tell me which are your favorite and why

first for somebody tell me what transmog is being used here so i can level one up, get the armor, blow my load and get it over with.

I really am asking for the armor list.

DK because I can fly and port there whenever I like.

Deathgate lets you port back to the start of instances or port out to reset them.
It's absolutely amazing.

Also no Pandas.

That being said I only have a DK and DH and the DH one sucks so that's my only point of reference.

some DH slutmog

Chest is Tunic of Unwavering Devotion.
Feets are glacier walkers I think.
No idea on pants.

dh chest and modded version of the woolies

I'm excited for new race class combos. Void elf dh here I come

Pants might be warbear woolies

Cataclysm was good
only muh vanilla purism autists hate it

That isn't a new race/class combo though.

I can tell you that the worst class mount is the warrior one.

Woops wrong screenshot.

Cataclysm was good pre heroic nerf then turned to absolute dogshit. Panda was better.

You think blizzard knew how patrician the original dreadnought armor was so they deliberately made the Wrath version ugly?

Are you shitting me? What's stopping a blood elf dh from getting voided? Fucking blizzard and their buzz kill ways

>none of the alliance allied races can be druids
>none of the horde allied races can be paladins
where were you when druids became the new shaman?

Yes. And I hated them till I finally got the damn shoulders.

void and fel are opposite to eachother retard

What the fuck is wrong with Belf RPers

>Elves are for...

I figured it had to be the woolies

The chest piece seems to be modded as well.

Also, dh chest?

Cata was shit from the get go, every possible facet of it was a complete joke

>Awkward Avocado

Sweaty cuddling

autism

So why did we see almost none of Bolvar this expansion? The Lich King would have more interest in ending the Legion than some faggy blind edgelord.

I want Bolvar to be the lich king and the leader of the burning legion at the same time desu

Chest piece is not modded.

It is that skimpy.

Confirmed for not playing Cata on release, kys screamer

Then explain warlocks, dum dum. I've been summoning void lords since vanilla

warlocks are not saturated in fel or shadow magic in the same way demon hunters are, they're just casters who happen to use fel and shadow magic
also voidwalkers are mercenaries, t. blizzard :^) plus voidwalkers are not void lords you lorelet, and even then the voidwalker variation called "voidlord" is different from the big baddie void lords

how often have you given your voidwalker a hot steamy fel injection

I thought so

the Illidari have enough problems with trying to stop their initiates from melting from the inside without adding void shit to their list

You'd enjoy druid.
> Dreamwalk to gateways to Hyjal, Grizzly Hills, Duskwood, Feralas, Hinterlands, and of course, Order Hall.
>Furthermore if you dreamwalk again, you're ported back to where you were. Great for switching talents without buying tomes
>Able to fly in Order Hall
>1hr 15% haste buff in broken isles
>no degenerate races
It's the gift that keeps on giving

don't worry they're gonna take away voidwalkers and give them to shadow priests, as they did mortal coil and metamorphosis

>>no degenerate races
worgen dumbass

how much was Legion at launch again? $49?

wrogen druid is not degenerate and makes sense

worgen rogue is retarded

Only reason you would consider Cata good is if you have a fetish for Chris Metzen's voice acting and meme-filled raids aimed at 12 year olds

Did you laugh so hard you pissed your pants when you got the title, champ? Bet you liked that.

oh but heroic dungeons took an inordinate amount of time? So good!

>Shadow Priest
>Mortal Coil
>Meta

wat

Does anyone else miss single-boss loot pinata raids? I guess ToV was almost like that but I miss dragon raids and stuff. World bosses are just zerg shit that basically have no mechanics anyway

>wat
the taking away part retard

you DO praise the light, right?

no
I AM MY SCARS

paladins in the Horde was a mistake

Post butt

What are YOU leveling in 7.3.5 to test out the scaling user?

Also which race/gender has the best bow animations for each faction? I'm gonna make a hunter.

It's all so tiresome.

nothing lmao, i've already got one of each class at 110

>void elf teleport has a 100 yard range

Yeah that's not getting nerfed after blizzard gets their shekkels

Nothing, leveling is already boring as fuck and slow why would i be more excited for them to make it even slower.

The only way they could make it more interesting is by giving you your core spells earlier instead of waiting until level 60+

>he doesn't already have all classes at 110 running gold missions from his phone

>dks have a ranged pummel

Since fucking when has this been a thing

I have several characters sitting right at 60 and I need to create a normal leather-wearing class or demon hunter. I kind of want a fempanda monk since they seem like the only fitting race for the way WoW monks are and male pandas are dogshit

Oddly enough Humans are one of the best races for hunter animations desu. At the very least they never look out of place regardless of if you're using a bow, crossbow or gun whereas a lot of other races only really fit one of those weapon types really well

>He doesn't have one of each class at 110 on at least 5 servers running gold missions from his phone

Get on that, level more.

>Leveling is slow
Leveling was way too fast, I'm actually kind of glad they are slowing it down a bit. How did anyone manage to level slowly, even without heirlooms, post MoP?

I don't get it either. I leveled without heirlooms only 2 months ago and still outleveled every single zone really hard and constantly having to jump zones to not be wasting my time with low level quests was incredibly annoying

nothing, and i won't be leveling anything else until allied races, and even then i'm not sure if i'll stomach leveling one all the way
i tested this revamp out on the PTR, it's fucking garbage. shit takes longer to die but it still doesn't do any damage, which means it's still the same brainless borefest as it was on live, just slower.
what leveling needs is a level squish. after the skill purge there's nothing to keep leveling fresh anymore either, every zone is either a theme park ride of outdated memes and pop culture references or loreless fetchquests. it's not like anyone will actually learn anything about the game between levels 20 and ~100, as we all saw by that user complaining he couldn't figure out how to operate a summoning stone at level cap a few days ago

by being a turboautist who finishes zones, obviously outleveling them, before moving onto the next zone
someone at blizztard hq thought it was a good idea to force that autismal shit on everyone

The only reason why they're slowing it down is to get more people to buy max level boosts since they aren't adding anything interesting to the old world to make it enjoyable

Outleveling a zone before you're even halfway through it is fucking retarded, there's a lot of story that gets ignored and a lot of zones nobody even goes to because it's out of the way and there's a zone literally right next to the one they just leveled through so why bother. There's a lot of game that just gets ignored, and that's partly why I'm looking forward to Classic and Allied Races to level through the revamped content.

It's not autistic to want to complete a storyline before moving on, nor explore the world. It's autistic to want to race to the end of the game and then get bored as shit doing chores daily.

>It's not autistic to want to complete a storyline before moving on
> why I'm looking forward to Classic

I'm guessing you never played vanilla then, it's common to jump from zone to zone in vanilla and from continent to continent you never stay in one zone the entire way through other than a couple at the very beginning of the game.

That was because quests would breadcrumb you all over the place and plenty of zones would be structured in such a way that they offered content appropriate to multiple level tiers to finish off. You'd be fucking slaving to complete any and all quests you could find as well

I think you are the one who never played vanilla. Zones then didn't have storylines the way they do today, aside from a few exceptions, and the quests were much more based on an NPCs storyline.

For example, not playing through westfall these days would be the equivalent of not following the defias storyline quests, despite them sending you to stormwind and redridge mountains.

Trying to compare post cata zone based stories with vanilla quest lines just doesnt work too well.

>Favorite Order Hall
Aesthetics wise probably the Paladin one, but for sheer convenience the DK One.

>Class Order hall campaign
Also the DK one, but the Shaman one was pretty fun too. I’ve only done DK, Warrior, Shaman, and Pally.

>Class Mount
Shaman

this, people say new players are scared away because the game is so mindnumbingly easy they expect it to stay that easy at level cap, which is exactly when it stops being that easy. not to mention they've got 100 levels of braindead grinding to crawl through
blizzard can do a million things to make leveling less cancerous even without revamping the entire world, they easily divide the level cap by 2 and nothing of value would be lost, as said

allied races are also a scheme to sell more race changes, because fuck you for being a loyal player and getting too attached to your character

blizzard is going full jew with BfA and the people who defend this garbage are all playing right into activision blizzard's schemes

We are all that stands between the Legion and annihilation.

How the fuck do i keep up all my alts order resources? I keep running out even after getting 10k or something

Stuff like the broken shore questline provide a decent boost. Really though you just have grind out WQ's with a follower equipped with resource boosting items. Legion isn't fun for alts at all

tfw you have to play night elf DH because everyone you know is alliance
game sucks

when does the opt-in pvp change come?
with BfA?

The zone story lines post cata are pure shit anyway why are you pretending like they're interesting enough to level through the entire way to see the weak writing

I'm going to finish leveling my warrior (level 90) and my demon hunter (level 104). I don't think 7.3.5 will affect me at all

That wasn't what I was arguing at all, user.

>the .5 patches will allow us to tune classes more
What did they mean by this?

>>allied races are also a scheme to sell more race changes, because fuck you for being a loyal player and getting too attached to your character
You can say this about every new race introduced though

slow down... life is to be savored!

>racechange/boost to allied race
>don't get heritage armour
>inevitably become jelly of people with heritage armour

you'll only have yourself to blame

FotM rollers btfo, I guess

So that specs like affliction won't go months being miles ahead, oh wait

I mean if we are gonna be real every amount of content is there to be sold and make money. When a new raid is released they sell more subs, when a new race is released they'll sell more boosts and so on. I don't see how this is surprising at all.

youre the equivalent of that one black friend who says “ayy yo illuminati doe!” every time something like this happens

Yes. I want to play my male lightforged Draenei battle priest and convert the heathens by word or by force before secretly being a void priest with his awesome heritage armour that changes colour based on spec.
REEEEE

Pre orders for BfA and access to the 4 pre bfa allied races when?
>inb4 March

oh fuck off who gives a shit about the story after the first time you do a zone, classic's leveling was a lot more enjoyable because you had a legit feeling of exploration and danger and you had to head out of town prepared to stay out for a while, it was a true immersive experience
now you can't walk two steps without tripping over a fucking camp, complete with fucking flight paths and linear questlines (wouldn't want to get your normie head too overwhelmed with having to pick which quests to do now can we) that tell you to fetch shit 5 inches away from the camp before heading onto the next camp. the world feels like a cramped as fuck linear themepark filled with 15 second-long rides

heritage armor is account wide you dumbo, not that anyone cares because it'll be shitter transmog on the same tier as purple judgement

Still can't believe that they are letting affliction locks being so good for so long. At least shadow priests being the top had to do with surrender to madness and mass hysteria, there is no reason for them not making aff as good as the rest.

Don't tell me what to do fat fuck

>caring about heritage armer when almost all of them look like shit and people will stop using them after the first month of BfA

I didn't say one was better than the other, user. I just said the styles shouldn't be compared, mostly for the reasons you just listed even.

I like most of the armours.

*saves your guild*

>giving up a character you've poured your heart into and collected a bunch of legacy character-specific titles, reputation, items and a bunch of other stuff people are jealous of right now
>all so you don't become jealous of some shitty trasmog that only matches a handful of classes that will probably be accountwide once you level an alt to gain the armor with anyway

The armour is accountwide, there is no probably.
So pay for the race change, and level an alt.

>level scaling for all zones
>ESO had this and it was terrible
>level 50's doing the same damage to enemies as level 10's in the same zone
What's even the point in leveling if everything you've grown to overcome just become as powerful as you. Isn't walking through a level 80 zone as a level 110 and one-shotting everything part of the fun? Isn't it the clearest sign of character progression in terms of strength and ability there is?