/bdog/ The MMORPG Black Desert

No Avatarfag OP edition

>What is BDO?
Black Desert Online is an Korean MMORPG developed by Pearl Abyss. It features non-tab targeted action combat, p2w rng mechanics, zerg pvp, infinite grinding and a sudo sandbox experience.

>Latest NA/EU Patch Notes
community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?forums/patch-notes.5/

>Latest KR News
invenglobal.com/blackdesertonline

>Guilds
NA: Sardine, Baka, Inner_Circle
Eu: Pettanco

>/BDOG/ Discord
discord.gg/ETsNjaW

>Useful Links, Guides, Guilds & Info
pastebin.com/3kJqJSPZ

>NewFAQs
Read the pastebin, Ctrl+F, jfgi before posting.
Many guests passes are available for those that wish to try the game for 7 days.

Previous Thread:

1st for thicc tamer thighs

3rd for ranger

4th for succ

Guys, I'm shaking. I'm fucking shaking.

I never wanted to breed with anyone more than I want to with this cute Ranger. That perfect, curvy body. Those bountiful breasts. The child bearing hips of a literal goddess. It honestly fucking hurts knowing that I'll never mate with her, pass my genes through her, and have her birth a set of perfect offspring.

I'd do fucking ANYTHING for the chance to get this cute Ranger pregnant. A N Y T H I N G. And the fact that I can't is quite honestly too much to fucking bear. Why would anyone create something so perfect? To fucking tantalize us? Fucking laugh in our faces?!

Honestly guys, I just fucking can't anymore. Fuck.

A-user...

Marry me.

xth for still no bf

xth for still no gf

A-user, why are you looking up my shirt?!

What am I supposed to be doing with my contribution points? Is there a point in linking cities if I don;t do any trading? I have 130-ish points but I just use them for worker lodging and storage capacity increases.

I can fix both of your problems but only one at a time

You're in the mall and this little girl slaps your ass and asks you where her dads are. What do?

>dads
Throw her over the railing.

bdo doesnt have Malls

yet

Okay so what quests do I have to have completed before Igor Bartali tells me the stuff I need to know for [Musa] Story of Haeam?

only if you have a penis

Kutum, Kzarka or Giath(got the rest) with Shakatu seal?

Don't even give Giath ;(

I do, wanna grind together?

is there anything to grind after 56?

Become her daddy OwO

Yeah, there's lots of stuff to do after 56 you dummy.

like grinding for better gear without endgame?

The end game is being able to make others submit to you

But I already do that by ruining their farm and then suicide running into them until their karma is too low and they have to quit killing me after which I continue ruining their run. They are usually forced to leave which is what I intended, thus forcing them to submit to my autism.

But how do you force them to ERP with you so they party up with you if you do things that way, user?

but i want to submit to someone

ERP is for sissies and gays.

You can submit your heart to me.

youd regret that in the long run

So would you.

even if i would i enjoy spending time with people

Which of the Grana accessories at the end of the Kama quest line is most worth getting?

>tri shultz preorder fails at 100mil when it's 38mil max list
yeah market caps are amazing when the only way to get an item is preorders and every high-end player can throw billions at preorders

Earring

Perfect, date me then.

are you eu or na

Europe!

so am i

Hey /bdog/ I want to die, how are you all doing?

>submit
This reminds me of someone, and it makes me want to die even more.

Same, man, life is absolutely going nowhere, but at least I can feel like im doing something by grinding on BDO.

Where do we go from here?

I mean at a certain point you could probably just save up for bidding on basilisk belts or whichever gold accessory you want, tri shultz is kind of a weird item, being the best blue accessory but super cheap and undervalued

Is it me?

not sure
up to you

What class do you play?

warrior
thought about making a dk but im too lazy

>unironically playing male classes

Unlikely, but possible.

Tell me more.

Nice thighs.

well i like the awakening and the outfits are nice
also isnt it the best meele pvp class

Nah sorry user. Regardless of the pretty much guaranteed anonymity, I don't like giving details for this sort of thing.
I just still think about this person sometimes and wish things could have been different and basically I'm pathetic

Do you still talk to this person or are they the one that got away?

please lets not.
Bring the avatarfags back I rather look at semi nude pixels than hear about this

Can you stop making this thread please? This game is dead, this general is dead and I bet there's some aspiring indie game that could use a spot for ontopic game related discussion more than this sad bunch.

That's as much as you're getting
Sorry

From here it begins!

>still no bf
gotta go now maybe ill have more luck next time

You forgot lynch farm ruins trash. Also are you taking your worker's stats into account?

If it is me and you have me on discord, send me a message. I've been feeling down so I'm very inactive

Yeah for some nodes. I've played for only 3 days so I just tried to set up some passive income as fast as possible

You're on a good start user. I need to tabulate all my node shit as well. Getting started early is great since you only start to make real money once you get level 30 workers with good skills. Skills are SUPER important.

Climbing when!?

Right now

>Bought Market maid
>Haven't won any value packs for 5 months.
>Win 2 value packs in 2 days.
The game must be dying

or perhaps small sample sizes create shit observations

t. PA PR manager

dude I rigged the system so you could win 2 packs don't look a gift elf in the ass

Hey, new maybe player here.

One quick question, is the game worth it to just explore?
I wanna buy the cheapest in and just casually level up and explore the world.

Is it worth it?

No

oh.... alright.

nope, not unless you want to drop $100 minimum on must-have cash shop items

Yes, the map is pretty huge and it will take you a while to discover most of it. The later high level areas might be a big challenge because it requires a insane amount of gear(for a new player) to not die in a single hit.

if he's not grinding he doesnt need shit

I'd love to look a gift elf in the ass.

I miss my man Eristic. Seems like everyone is quitting these days.

Go ahead.

For once we have an op without the ugly blue asian? Nice

sure buddy just manage to outshitpost what remains of IC

Yeah

Give me a gift elf first.

I'm here.

Cringe.

Well, how am I meant to look at your ass?

>he has no gift elf

Elves? Elves.

default face and body

What exactly were you going for? No lie you look about 30 and not in the good way.