Alfred the Great Trailer - youtu.be/5MUdiBfXo04
totalwar.com/blog/anglo-saxon-unit-rosters
totalwar.com/blog/anglo-saxon-england
totalwar.com/blog/thrones-britannia-faq

>Warhammer 2 Info
37 Minutes Tomb Kings Gameplay - youtube.com/watch?v=O-aXyiLim2k
Tomb Kings Trailer - youtu.be/IpWqKme-g_4
totalwar.com/blog/warhammer-ii-development-update

Campaign posting and screenshot sharing encouraged!

Crayon Markings of Austist

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/totalwar/status/768104126320345089
youtube.com/watch?v=i321G6VTamY
youtube.com/watch?v=saTuVLlYTAM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A fair concern, hopefully CA will surprise us. I mean I enjoy Warhammer, even if it is somewhat shallow. But I still haven't played Warhammer 2 yet as I'm waiting for them to fix the Mortal Empires campaign. CA has stumbled a bit in my view, but I'm not willing to count them out just yet.

Anyone made a tomb king changelog?

Who's excited for Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia!

>an even more boring version of Attila

Not all map has enough hills for both handgunners and cannons, and it's easier to respond to flanking cavalry or flying units since they are nearer your line. You can micro the handguns to shoot enemy flanks too

>click on Phoenix Guard
>no sound
WTF CA?!

post in harmony

OP, add NEW STUFF to the next thread please

twitter.com/totalwar/status/768104126320345089

I'm like 150 turns into a lizardman ME campaign and chaos still hasnt come so I think you're okay for now. And ye no matter what you do always build walls in every settlement. The AI can smell unwalled cities.

no

>>Also why does Warhammer hold your interest? I thought it was bad?
Where did you get that impression? I like warhams. The implementation of it's various features has not always been perfect, but on the whole the game is fun and enjoyable to me. I especially like my little angry pyromaniac midgets who just love setting things on fire.

So kangz comes out this month, final version of mortal empires in may. So no DLC or FLC in between those so Araby and Dogs of war will probably come out in summer and fall.

more like
>fantasyfag
>chinafag
>gunpowderfag
>medievalfags
>Classicfags

BRITANNIA!

History!

>diplomacy with Alfred
>WELCOME TO FAIR BRETONNIA

Yes

Who are the classic fags?

Did they say anything about the irish factions yet?

delete this, truck simulator is pure

Fantasyfriends and Historybros UNITE!
We'll cleanse these generals of chinksects together

They havent yet

>Clan near me goes kirishitan

>Nagash still not(?) announced

Romefags (classical age)

>Based edgy skelly poster is back

IMJIN

Based Arch with a discount code

youtube.com/watch?v=i321G6VTamY

What's this?

>Greetings and salutations
3 secs in and already a faggot

Bretonnian Knight

Arch was a faggot long before you even pressed play

Myrmidian Knight

What the fuck she did it. Last unit of Grave Guard almost routed my army long after their leader died.

stay mad while arch goes out to pick up the next piece of prime scandi pusy

FUCK OFF ARCH

SOYMANII is the most ironic meme I have seen in my life. Sure histfags can be cringey and unreasonable but soyboys by nature disconnect themselves from the real world. They are too weak to live in reality so they sedate themselved with sci fi and fantasy.

>LARPing that you're a roman is "Living in the real world"

im probably gonna enjoy it for what it is

I'm sure there will be farming buildings.

This is the ideal Bretonnian Knight. You may not like it, but this is what peak chivalry looks like.

I'm ready for blanket cloaks.

ARCH!

We'll get something in March I think.

Now, now. Let's be realistic

>soy boys aren't living in reality
>well educated
>active on the dating scene and have well paid jobs in programming and engineering

I think you are the one in need of a reality check. Literally anyone is more successful than 99% of posters on Veeky Forums.

Kek. Started a WE campaign today and the first thing I'm doing is slaughtering Bretonnian peasants nearby, somehow doesn't feel right though

What about Bretonnian monarchs?

epic gimmick lad I'm honestly loving it keep it up

Veeky Forums posters who unironically use the soyboy meme are basically the equivalent of poor people in the US who think of themselves as "temporarily distressed rich people" rather than realising they exist in an economic situation that does not predispose them to ever clawing their way out of poverty.

I unironically enjoyed watching this anime with my gf

HOW FAKE IS HER ACCENT?!

>Veeky Forums posters who unironically use the soyboy meme are basically the equivalent of poor people in the US who think of themselves as "temporarily distressed rich people" rather than realising they exist in an economic situation that does not predispose them to ever clawing their way out of poverty.
The quote is temporarily embarrassed millionaires and in no way does that follow.

it's like I'm on /v/

Arch is almost as bad as Volound now.

Shame that cuck sperged out over a game, he made good content.

tip tip, m'vnderstander

wait what's wrong with the concept of fantasy? Can I not post Call of Warhammer or Third age here?

>sedate themselved with sci fi and fantasy.

More like reading it from time to time. You can enjoy both history and some fantasy or whatever you know

Tomb Kings seriously are looking amazing so far.

Based Eternal Guard

The desert seems a boring place to be honest
Wish they made it more unique looking for the TK

Adding more fantastical shit like huge oasis with rainbows and floating pyramids

what dont you understand with "Land of the Deads" ?

They did add some stuff like ruins and statues apparently

Add an oasis with edgy red water then whatever its too boring fuck you

The crusade can be brought to the mainland at least.

I'll only be happy once every last placeholder faction is deleted from ME. No more Dwarfs in Araby, less crusaders, no more generic Empire rosters for Kislev and TEB, and hopefully also replacing the Chaos tribes Norsca placeholders above Malekith with an actual Kurgan race come Warhammer 3, and giving the Vamp Coast their own roster. How are the chances for that?

Nagash's pyramid floats.

Low IQ post

You don't understand the desert.

Will Necropolis Snek Knights BTFO Demigryph Knights?

Monsterous cav with anti-large puts them in the game

t. Veeky Forums falseflagger

The map's got me pretty hyped. I honestly think it could be the best Total War game in over five years.

Apparently they are very comparable in game.

And snek knights have poison too

Its still boring looking as the badlands
The empire lands and ulthuan look great so its more fun to play those factions

What did Arch do this time?

>Will Necropolis Snek Knights BTFO Demigryph Knights?

>He doesn't know

how many models in a unit?

He's just a sperg, I was mostly referring to volound, I feel embarrassed for him and his level of cuck rage at rome 2.

>Araby
Good chance

>TEB
We have no idea. CA didn't even tease anything related to Southern Realms like they constantly namedrop Araby here and there. It's the next logical step to fill out all 3 maps and it is requested all the time, but we have no idea how likely it is.

>Kislev
Pretty good I'd say.

>Vampire Coast
Meh, but possible

>Kurgan
Might happen. Depends on how well Warhammer 3 sells I think.

youtube.com/watch?v=saTuVLlYTAM

>Desert
>looks boring
DUH

>tfw no snek knight gf

Its a fantasy game, it doesnt have to be boring

Eventually TK will have a full roster and my Bone Giants will shoot down dragons with their bows and all will be well.

STOP BULLYING HISTFAGS

It looked like Necropolis Knights are slower in the battles I watched. If this is true, your demigryphs could still beat them with careful micromanagement.

Nice ending but nothing really new in there.

lol poorfag

It's exactly what a deset should look like. Adding shit for the sake of adding shit decreases performance and takes away the athmosphere of a big empty desert.

Chaos above Malekith are Hung tribes, which have even less fluff than Kurgans. If game 3 extended to the Steppes there will probably be Kurgan and the Hung will use Kurgan placeholders instead

Pretty sure Necro Knights have poison so they just beat every other heavy cavalry.

Malekith has Hung, not Kurgan. Kurgan live north of the Dark Lands. Both Hung and Kurgan will use Norsca units.

Kislev is TWW3.

TEB will get the same roster as the Dogs of War.

Vampire Coast is unknown.

Also dwarfs being removed from Araby seems unlikely since they live in the mountains

Do they beat Blood Knights?