Do it for them! Edition
Previous: >Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika's Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to getting the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa

>Art and Miscellaneous
Game files dump (full) - mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Fan-made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
Booru: ddlc.booru.org
Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=2793739#
"Your Reality" sung by (You):
youtube.com/watch?v=7acpV4fKp9Y

>This is here but you're not supposed to call it
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
International Association for Suicide Prevention (EU): iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres/Europe/
lifeline.org.au/get-help/get-help-home

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/uwPU9Dru
youtu.be/hqyTDtgSmm4
pastebin.com/0aLbzN1V
youtu.be/blpW2vqyzkI
youtu.be/Z833vvmbKGM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A daily reminder that Sayori loves you.

Sayori?

Natsuki!

CUTEPOSTERS, REPORT IN

Remember, Sayori is always here for you.

Daily reminder that Monika is a a slutty upper-class Stacy that would ditch you for Chad or Tyrone the moment she enters the real world

Natsuki!!!

I REALLY HOPE THAT'S MY DICK SHE'S TYING UP
Actually that would probably hurt more now I'm not sure...

Why is Sayori so shit? She ruined the whole episode.

Just testing to see if im unbanned

Janitor decided to ban me the other day for posting music even though I do it regularly on these threads and just chat with you guys. I missed you lot even if it was only 24 hours

How are you all anyway? Did I miss much after that shit show with the deleting posts and banning?

Natsuki!

Reminder that Natsuki is not for lewds!

Amazing! Just as I wake up!
Good morning and welcome back, everyone! Hope the night treated you well or that you're day has been good so far.
Let's write some poetry!

Word of the thread is "daylight"~!
Alternatives are 'depth' and 'echo'.

So, again, the idea of this is similar to Yuri and Natsuki writing about the same topic in Act One and comparing their poems.
Pick any of the three words above and use it as your theme, inspiration, or topic! You're free to interpret them however you want.
Everyone is welcome to join in so please don't be shy or self-conscious of your skills! We all had to start somewhere! I'm just happy to see you try.
I hope you all have fun. Do your best!

Brief and back to sleep!
Monika!

>never again

I love her too

Is it gay if Natsuki vomits on my dick?

Posting "what music are you listening x?" is banned on every general on Veeky Forums

b
bbbb
breee
breaadd
BRREEED
bread

Or you could just post the actual tweet.

I'm sorry Yuri, we only have k-brot left.

Reminder that Natsuki only looks like a trap to cover up the fact that Sayori is trans and that's why she is depressed and kills himself.
Female childhood friends don't exist.

yuri lookin kinda retarded

Strange cause I have been doing that a lot on here before and its not just me but people post music like mad here as well

Well guess ill just have to talk about no irl monika now

Sequel when?

Dumb Yuri, go face the wall.

Ouch, that type in line two.
I blame just waking up and not thinking clearly.

hope everyone is comfy

How did you post an image that's smaller than the thumbnail?

now this i can get behind

Yesterday, during the same time (7-10 EST) the janitor deleted his music post among dozens more.

It was fine, or at least overlooked, before the autist joined the team. He's probably a newfag who takes the job extremely seriously so he interprets every rule literally.

Does anyone know when we're getting a new After Story update?

Greetings, m'lady. Would you care to discuss quantum physics with me over a cup of tea?

Yuri, but the reason why she only ever has dark thoughts is because her brain is so tiny that it became a black hole where light thoughts can't escape

It was fucked cause I have been talking about music and other topics in these threads for a couple weeks now without any problems. For some janitor to fuck it over with 2 days

I just enjoyed comfy talk but it seems like some people dont want that then

>didn't (You) say that (You) love me?
>tfw I did thinking it could save her
Kill me, Sayori!

I don't know, I think they've had their hands full in their official discord, apparently it's a shit show.

We know it's you, Strelok. Your meme is totally epic, though! Epic for the win! xDDD

wow so funny strelok
do a flip you faggot

TH
THN
THANK YU
thank
n
nno
nno bullie
nnnoo bulle pples

*throws bread at her*

post fics and pics that warm your heart

pastebin.com/uwPU9Dru

Please refrain from feeding vermin. It only creates a dependent and unsustainable population.

Fucking hang yourself already you attention craving nigger you're worse than a roastie

You're the only avatarfag I wish got rangebanned

You objectively contribute nothing positive to these threads to the point that no one replies to your pathetic bait anymore

As they say, if they don't have bread, let them eat (cup)cake(s)!

But you just did

b..but
im not even strelok

>no one replies to your pathetic bait
>does it himself

There was a fic about Natsuki going at Christmas with MC and his family, has anybody got that?

Shut up and give me your bread, loser

you can find it in the fan created content pastebin

Would you like it pretoasted and presliced?

t
Thhhank u
thank
me me
likey

It's almost like talking about feels and personal hobbies is relevant to a story-driven "game," with almost no actual gameplay to speak of, where emotions and overcoming personal problems are both large themes.

Fuck the janitor, and everyone else he inspired to try to ruin this place by keeping it "on topic."

What are you listening to right now, bro?

youtu.be/hqyTDtgSmm4

pastebin.com/0aLbzN1V
this?

Meanwhile is nice but it's a little bittersweet whereas I don't think it was going for that as much as it accomplishes it.
Is there a /hhba/ fic about bulli posters yet? I would be curious to see how a bulli poster or former one would translate it on to a doki.

what happened to Turnip's pastebin?

>Your doki
>something you lowkey love but pretend to hate it

Face tattoos for me. I think they could look really cool if pulled off right

>dis beenis is fuggin raw :DDDDDD

Turnip took his ball and went home. The threads went to total shit for a few days and presumably he understandably wanted no part of it.
It's a shame but it was his own call. Maybe he'll be back.

Natsuki
Penises

gonna delet'd

>yuri
>avatarfags

the threads got immediately comfier once they were unbanned. i know they're lurking, but i still feel like i miss them.

Yeah!
Here's a cute Natsuki as a gift!

Fug :DD
Oh I see

All we want is to make everyone here happy and comfy

Im just glad im back now anyway being banned sucked

Just got this on right now youtu.be/blpW2vqyzkI

Yes I did I realize, brainlet.jpg but that's the one and only time I'm going to, until I filter all his garbage or he gets rangebanned

I love this general and it always puts me in a good mood, I hate to see completely unrelated avatar shit posting bring it down

I feel you user.

"""""THIS IS NOT A HUGBOX ANYMORE"""""

I can't read this shit anymore but i can't stop reading it either.
>this will NEVER happen to you ever unless you an hero but there are no guarantees either.

I keep thinking about that poem that guy wrote. The guy who said he felt guilty because he thought there was a chance some people decided to end it when /ddlc/ went to shit.
Wonder how many casualties we actually had because of that shit.

But hey, you never know.

His posts are shit because he provokes bulliposting and because he's a two-faced liar, not because your autism flares up when you see an image which isn't either a doki or a dank reaction face maymay.

What?

It's true that /ddlc/ has saved some lives it's even helping me, ffs but I doubt anybody an, heroed because of it.

I like seeing cute girls with guns. Does anyone have any pictures of dokis with guns?
Here's a doki with some sort of weapon.

youtu.be/Z833vvmbKGM
I love you, bro.

Is it okay to murder someone if she was going to kill herself anyway?

Much love my man

Monika!

I got you

halfway done with dokinam, if you wanna see it

You have to guide your Doki through a hundred floors of the Bloody Palace, or the closest arena equivalent you can think of!
They all have stats of one to five, one being their standard and it increases in multiples of two! You have five points to spend, what part of them do you buff, what weapons do you give them and do you control them or give them advice?

not that user but YES

here ya go buddi
working on sayori currently

Monika with the trigger discipline

>Natsuki
>Hotgluing
Probably the gayest thing I'm into but I just like the figures I swear

This is easy. I just make them as close to Nero as I can.
Fuckin' great at playing Nero. Two Neros is something else. Sayori could stand in the back and just spam charge shot 3 if she doesn't want to actually get stuck in and even that would be amazingly OP. I also keep her off screen so the enemies can't attack her.
You say 100 so I'm guessing you mean 4 not 3.
If it's 3 well shit I don't think I can stop judgement cut end getting her on the last floor. so I'll go defensive build for her and I'll play Royal Guard because I'm gonna need to get vicious with Vergil, Beowulf, Geryon and Nevan on the table.

I want to use Natsuki's chest as an anvil to make a cool knife for Yuri.

No. You have to help and comfort her instead!

Oh god, this.

Whatever, burn me at the stake if I'm a heretic, but the image limit never mattered to me. "Attention whoring" never mattered to me. It was so nice to see familiar faces helping people and encouraging them to do their best. Some of their advice has even helped me personally.

Honestly I don't know what the difference is between a name given to you by the community, and a name you give to yourself. People call me by my pastebin name when I post my new fics and I don't get banned, but these people get shit on just for being popular.

Feels sad man.

THAT is an absolute mastapiece

Why would I want to do that?

They don't get shit on because they're popular. But rather because they insist on being identified despite contributing nothing more than an anonymous poster. You don't need an avatar if you contribute something of value, your contribution will be more than enough to give you an identity.

Why wouldn't you want to help someone? I realize that perhaps you're not a NEET without any hobbies, but there must surely be time in your life you can dedicate to helping a person feel happier? What would you gain by killing the person? Would you lose anything by helping her?