/vrg/ - Virtual Reality General

They're evolving edition

>FIND THE UPDATED VR APPLICATIONS PASTEBIN LINK FROM 20+ THREADS AGO PLEASE)

>General VR resources
vrwiki.wikispaces.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virtual_reality_headset
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_virtual_reality_headsets

>Oculus rift setup guide
pastebin.com/QgHwLq8R

>Htc Vive setup guide
pastebin.com/QNc18zHd

>Recommended VR applications/games (someone fucking find the updated pastebin from like 20 threads ago)
pastebin.com/KgBr4kCh

>VRChat resources and tutorials
pastebin.com/X89faD2r

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

iwara.tv/
twitter.com/TristanACooper/status/951451374247653377
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>ALIMKI ALIMTA

Reminder to Decimate like a good person.

Uganda is bigger than Hub

>tfw you can't do 3D modeling
>there will never be a 3D model of your waifu

Life sucks.

Okay OP.

That guy is a fucking tool

Too lewd for VR chat

>extremely uneven mesh
My autism is going crazy

What's a good way to decimate without fucking making everything gappy bullshit? Planar decimation doesn't seem to actually do anything and 90% of the model has fucking useless shapekeys.

Today, I'm going to work on getting some of those idolm@ster models into the game. I have no idea how to do it, but I'm going to start with the one in .
If any other anons also want to try and start the project, so that we might be able to figure out a process for doing them faster, there's some other models in and that were posted last night that you could start on, so that we're not all porting in the exact same model.

Planar decimate different parts at different degrees depending on what they are. Less on important bits, more on dumb shit like shoes. Don't use collapse, it's worthless.

Her form is that of a statue. Not an avatar. His work setup means he could not do it easily without restarting the bones.

>idolm@ster
More like shitm@ster, port something better.

Ok, what kind of degree does it take for noticable decimation for occur? 5 degrees doesn't seem to do anything.

LIMITED DISSOLVE. Its planar but without killing shape keys. It effects the immidate selection, so put it on select parts of the face and other useless doodads.

Planer is designed for cleaning solid and near flat objects, it will kill bend joints (because they are flat surfaces). You will need to mark joint rings with sharp to delimit and protect limbs as the OPTIMAL way.

gonna have to look into that, thanks.

hey OP

Had a lot of fun in Void Club with you all but I'm gonna need some lewd avatars for the next time.

Buddy, you gotta delete your fucking name when you post

(you)

>stoplooking here
Why did I laugh

So nice meeting you again, same for finding lewd models. Going to have to do some searching

here's a lil something something to get you started :^)
iwara.tv/

I picked my lewd models from all the ones that come bundled with Waifu Sex Sim since they're all MMD models (the whole things is basically just a modified MMD). Go download it.

Thanks for the lewds anons~!
There 'may' also be a secret secret club for vrchat lewds

You too, I really enjoyed our time together. Hopefully we'll be well prepared until we meet again.

How does one get into this secret lewd club? I'm very interested now, especially after the fun we had.

>secret secret club for vrchat lewds
now that's what i call a circle jerk

>can't ever join the lewd fun because family is constantly running arround the house or it happens when I sleep

I hate this

>How does one get into this secret lewd club?
I'm not actually sure I'll have to ask what way of inviting people is okay

I'm in the official VRChat Discord so you could just find my name easily and add me through there?

It's lewd

Oh right, I'll try do that tomorrow then!

Hmm... I wonder if we're in the same club and who this is now

If you ever find a good time to have some lewd fun we're here for you.

Sweet, looking forward to it!

are upload servers down or do I need to update my sdk?

Probably update, unless you modified it then you're probably banned from uploading.

But I can't.
My dad has constantly been at home since christmas and I have no fucking time for myself now anymore.

yeah I modified it

Wait did you find out how to download the models off the site already?

>I wonder if we're in the same club and who this is now
Maybe it is the same~

rip, i'm in the same boat.

I even redownloaded to restore it to a clean download, must be account based.

am I the only one here who hasn't done anything lewd?unless you count looking up skirts and gesturing for other people to peak

Try locking the door to your room and tell him to respect your privacy. You don't wanna miss out on this.

>discord

You're pretty cool user, don't let anyone tell you otherwise. If you can get a good Nana Abe or Ryo Akizuki, you'll be my hero.

I uploaded some hi poly avatars and I'm still able to upload, even more hi poly avatars.

Are you all fucking Ausfags or what? Both major timezones are working hours right now.

Stop it. Stop hurting me.

>lock the door
I don't even have a lock anymore.
I did that once and he kicked the door in and punched me in the face.

>People dragging their politics kicking and screaming into video games

At least the replies are tearing him a new one.

twitter.com/TristanACooper/status/951451374247653377

Nope, I'm just a rich EU neet. That's why I'm usually always dancing or lewding it up.

That's the first step I'm working on. If I can get the models off the site then I can start rigging them. What I ACTUALLY want to do is get the models, plus bones, from the game, but I don't know how possible that is.

That's how it starts user. Before you know it you have full body tracking and you're spending half your time in invite only rooms

If we modified our SDK are we just fucked? I only edited it to get in an avatar that it incorrectly labeled as above polycount.

I updated the SDK and managed to upload a 200 poly cube right now so I can't be banned

Im an ausfag, love playing late at night when its nice and quiet

that sounds really comfy user, thats what I aim to be

[URGE TO LEARN MORE INTENSIFIES]

Ganbare user. Do they have any Rinas or Natsukis?

lmao people don't think the knuckles accent isn't racist?

It is comfy. And it'll get even better when my Vive trackers arrive for the ultimate lewd fun.

The only OC avatars I'm working on aren't cute so I don't see that happening. Plus I usually make weird emotes and run away flailing when anyone even tries to go for a kiss.

Stop, get help

>doing a bong or frog accent is fine
>can't do a ugandan one because their skin is different
user please stop being racist or take your discrimination to /b/

>Check for SDK update
>SDK is up to date
>Uploading avatar
>Avatar is succesfully uploaded

Maybe not everyone is banned

But if you're Yuro, wont you be online in the evening? Those are peak hours.

most likely going to upgrade from my oculus to a vive whenever the pro drops or when the price goes down, then I'll be able to join you anons full lewd

As much as the internet hates them, furries are insanely profitable to anybody with basic art/crafting (and now blender/unity) skills. I used to do shitty drawfag stuff back in 2007 and get paid better than a real job. To all the NEETs learning stuff for VRChat, this is a market worth dabbling in. Historically they are more willing to fork over reasonable wages whereas anime-skewed fans will often argue for cheaper service.

You haven't lived until you've napped with a cute anime girl in VR. It's pretty cappy without full body

Not sure I understand but if you mean peak US hours then it depends. Sometimes I stay up late to have fun, sometimes I go to bed early to get some beauty sleep.

Can't wait to have some full body tracking fun together.

the meme is mocking tribal black people with ebola and I'm the person that usually defends stuff like this

wait a moment. The button to check for an update in the SDK may not be working, so I have no updated it yet, and still, I can upload avatars.

Downgrade your SDK right-a-now

Anime fans are a shit consumer base, they have easy access to what they want via MMDs

Switching to a new project let me upload again.

until it comes to older series, and then they just don't want to pay for commissions because most are poorfags

>modded SDKs getting banned from uploading
told you you should have decimated properly instead of cheating like a chump

You can make things pretty easily by combining parts and texture editing. Not as great as making the model from scratch though. Thankfully I use the same ship girl for all of my avatars

>retards actually falling for all this bullshit
I just finished uploading my 35k model, and I have no idea what you get out of lying to random anons just trying to have fun in virtual land

Same. There is no poly limit soft ban, it's just a meme. My god damn hair is 21k by itself (38k pre-decimate).

no idea where people got this idea from.

The joke was started by an Ugandan you twat.

>[URGE TO LEARN MORE INTENSIFIES]
Just post in the secret club now then and we'll know, won't we?

Whoops accidentally posted this to the old thread

do you think the braindead knuckles memers know that?

Just uploaded my 36k model as well. Guess it was that project that was borked.

The meme is a line from a Ugandan Action movie that is literally beloved by the people living in Ugandan slums and shit.

You're literally calling people racist for spreading basically one of the first real Ugandan films.

Best shaders for anime girls? I realized I was using the standard ones, and it seems easier to fix then making animations.

Holy fuck thank you user.

>people actually believe anyone's been banned for editing the SDK

stop it. stop making this harder. update your sdk and stop spreading this dumbass meme.

He hath spoken

There hasn't been an SDK update for a week or so

UWOAAAAAAGH
Thank you user this will be what i'm going to be working on for the next hours until she's perfect

Anyone know how to fix this kind of thing?

>trusting Tupper the Cucker

YEP

UPDATE IT

>accidentally enter a uganda portal

try the new jumping puzzle they have, it's great rage

Never trust an ice fairy

Dynamic bones and coliders

Stop sucking dev cock then and get passworded rooms already so we can have meetups without this circle-jerk encouraging friends list privates only.

fresh Tupper message

That seems fair. Dynamic bones on the robe and colliders on the legs? I'd need to add the bones, but I think I can make it work.