Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/V5rGFjKu

Other urls found in this thread:

countle.com/123682FflH
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Street Fighter 5 fucking sucks suck my dick

>Ryu gets a parry as V-Trigger 2 that crumples for good damage, basically a focus attack
>he can use it multiples times after activation
>it's a 1 frame parry

>Vega also gets a parry but it's a shitty launcher that needs EX to turn into something valuable or the corner
>can only use it once per activation
>it's not a 1 frame parry

REEEEEEEEEE

bullet!

Reminder James Chen is the cummy poster

DAN!

Play new and improved spider

Still waiting for the steam store to update so I can buy AE and #riseup, bros...

me on the right

>go into training mode
>keep failing the Ibuki VTrigger 2 combo shown in the trailer

REEEEEE

Can I be banned for using mods for costumes on steam?

Now that AE is out, does it look like it will improve SFV as a game? Increase the competitive scene?

Post Sakura.

>Ed fighting his dad in the ring

Top right looks like Glass Joe

i wish dbfz was better

did sfv ever get a real tierlist?

Mai waifu

PlayAbi

>Shin Akuma is a secret boss

neat

does Rashid have the best selection of V-Triggers?

Can Nash absorb multihit projectile with his vskill? I can't test it out because I'm not at home

Now that's cool.

>does it look like it will improve SFV as a game?
Yes, content is there and most of the changes appear to help the game. Not perfect, still kinda dumb, still pretty simple but some of the worse aspects have been neutered

>Increase the competitive scene?
No, SFV is still the same game at the core and a lot of people are just kind of done with it. No casual will come back for 1 image arcade endings

Karin St HP is actually a nerf

I'm not the kind of person who screams "OP" or "broken" at the first buffs he sees but Laura's new VT1 looks kind of fucked up.

NOOOOOOO SFVAE IS AMAZING WTF BROS????

>tod autocombos
wtf I hate doobz now

gang...

THIS CANT BE HAPPENING

Why is Sagat black?

did they phone in the boxing match?
Ed and Rog where the best of bros

day when nobody played mvci

What's wrong with his lips?

why aren't the servers up yet

>Falke has big tiddies

Why do you keep making the same posts in every single thread.

I hope Menat VT2 doesn't end up being the stronger one

BBC meme.

>ISDD said he wants to switch to Akuma and just btfo'd laura fags by saying they buffed her because "the nerds keep talking about her being their waifu"

the games not even out, and it's not like you're good enough to ever touch any of it's depth.

hello vappa

Some mentally ill shitposter from r/Kappa, he's making shit threads like that there as well.

The fuck is up with blanka?

countle.com/123682FflH

>Lewding Kula
This should be a bannable offense

early mika stuff

>crouch throw gives you nothing after it except micro walk into st.mp, pretty shit now but it does do more damage and stun
>st.mp seems to have better range which is a good buff, cr.mk also has better range
>cr.mp is a god tier anti-air now, beats cross-ups completely
>despite the pushback increase for st.mp and cr.lk, all of the same combos and counterhit combos seem to work
>lady mika xx v-skill actually armours through 3f jab on wake-up and beats wake-up throw - this could be really strong as a round closer because you can link into st.mp, st.hp and buffed CA. You can't do this after the irish whip though because the opponent gets less height after the lady mika.
>more damage all punch command throws
>splash is now -8
>dash up after kick command throw is still +2

V-trigger 2 also seems like it could have some really really good stuff so overall I think that she's probably better even though the crouch throw nerf is pretty shit.

How could it possibly be? It was put in the game so low iq waifu homos can get some damage out of her trigger now too.

SFV Season 4:

>Makoto
>Q
>Poison
>Evil Ryu
>Dudley
>Fei Long

>so low iq waifu homos
You just described Laura players and she keeps getting better

Reminder that AE is Sakura's game.

being able to command dash from her newly her buffed fireball is crazy. i dunno why she still has 1000 health desu.

>Evil Ryu
But why?

makoto, q, roxy, oro, c. viper, necro

it's not like it's a new game really - her changes are obviously fucking whack. Laura is more unga than ever now

Evil Ryu ranked #13 in the character poll.

>Makoto isnt for another fucking year

AAAAAAAAAAH

ryu gets all these cool new juggles but its all locked behind VT1

the jive experience

He's Brazilian

is sakura out yet?

>IGN gave AE a 9/10

CAPCOM

>Exact same game
>Except it has basic offline content it should have had from the start
>Amazing, totally new game

GOOBERKEKS ON SUICIDE WATCH

fuck that poll like we need more gorillas and akuma 2.5
weird as hell they would lock his buffs behind v-triggers since hes supposed to be fundies the character

>nerfed her cr mk
>nerfed her st mk
>3 bar trigger
>nerfed her damage
>command throw nerf
mid tier at best, closer to alex tier now tbtqhf

*Random fullscreen command grab*
*Random ex forward moving bullshit*
*Mashes random shit fullscreen all day*
Alex is such a stupid fucking brain dead gorilla

Makotofags BTFO

>starting the capcom yourself

wew

she just has to lose more HP now before she robs you

Laura is the jive fundies character.
Dash in and tickthrow/frametrap until the opponent is dead.
Get with the times grandpa.

Rev2 was the same thing and it wasn't free

Is it just me or did they update the titty physics?

>Mika
>tap vtrigger 2 = nadeshikio throws the chair
>hold = she runs across and hits you with it

Whats better?

You know that blind SF player who really enjoys SFV who also got some attention from the community? That's the dutch guy called blindwarriorsven. He's a cool guy, extremely friendly and he really hates ragequitters and Guile. And yes he is truly blind because when he was a little boy he had cancer and it destroyed his sight. But that didn't stop Sven from playing vidya and Street Fighter 2. These days he likes playing SFV. But being sight impaired he has to play the game differently. No visual cues help him. It's all by sound effects/cues. One of the issues he has with the game is that he has to guess or try to remember and follow when he has bars and triggers active. It's hard to follow when sound effects are mixed with all the hits and grunts and it doesn't tell who got a full bar. He's sent more than one email to Capcom about how they could improve SFV's accessibility for blind players. And now in AE I noticed there's new sound effects for for the bars filling AND you can hear which player side has them filled up.

Capcom's a mean, mean faceless old company, so bad and horrible it only seeks to shit on people who still stick to playing their games. Surely they wouldn't give a fuck about a few blind fuckers playing their games - there's no profit to be made, just some extra work. But there it is anyway, another improvement made just for a handful of people who won't really increase sales.

Why does everybody who actually discusses the SFV gameplay sound like they hate it while every positive post about SFV either compares it to some other game or is just generic "it's good" with no substance?

>Ed has no future
lol

Though he also said Akuma was bad

Play Lili

Good. Don't need the thot for now.

I wanna kiss that tummy

>my main can still aa jab

haha eat it faggots

Tap is pretty good midscreen because you can get a lot of corner carry

In the corner you can use hold to get some almost aegis like bullshit

Is there a list of what the new hitboxes look like?

>Super Nova
Better title then what he has at the moment.

He said that back during Capcom Cup too, but Dieminion seems to have come around to AE Ed so I think he's gonna be fine but just not a top tier ever.

Play her succ sister Eliza.

just make him an alt of ryu instead of making him take up select screen space
i mean whatever happened to the days of hold start on character/do some select screen code to use something like that, huh? it's lame how they do it nowadays, like the gaming casual needs it blatantly in your face

>Slut
No.

Dieminion also thought he could get Fang working

how is Mika looking anyways? I always liked her since there aren't enough female grapple-focused characters

I hate the meme of pretending legally blind people are literally blind

IMO an Akuma swap would be better. Can't have an evil char without Messatsu after all.

PSA FOR THOSE ANONS WHO CAN'T ENTER TRAINING MODE:
Delete the game and then delete THE FOLDER OF THE GAME IN YOUR STEAM, then reinstall. This should fix portraits and training mode.

it would make more sense to have oni/shingouki instead of evil ryu honestly, given the cinematic story
maybe make holy/pure ryu or some shit

>i mean whatever happened to the days of hold start on character/do some select screen code to use something like that, huh?
Apparently that Kusoge of the Gods game had that kind of secret character

what is going to protect him in a mirror match?

hows ryus donkey kick supposed to be used?

sf5 ae eu anyone?

Wait, why did they draw Balrog handsome here?

with seasons/dlc games use alt characters as filler now instead of quick secrets

purely a combo tool

>reinstall
>having to redownload entire thing just to fucking fix something that should have been working from the beginning
fuck that, they should patch it
against donkeys

Okay I found some good shit with Mika VT2

I think this v-trigger is really strong