>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>COMMUNITY
Discord: discord.gg/C3AX2Hk
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1YF2YhwnlUU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh, I didn't know! Cheers.

I think she broke.

I thought chaos blade was better than uchi, but at minimum stats required uchi does more damage, also at 40 dex

am I missing something ?

Each time I want to ask something about the game or say that I like something I'm afraid of doing it because I always see people shitting on other anons, was this thread always so bad?

I miss the Heide Knight armor and wish it was in Dark Souls 3.
The Dark Souls 1 remaster should also include Dark Souls 2 shit.

Try changing humanity stat.

CB scales off humanity too, needs 10

Don't be such a sensitive faggot, ask your questions.

>dab

oh shit I had no idea, thanks lads

>I always see people shitting on other anons
How you are you, faggot? That's literally how Veeky Forums works.

Why is Frozen Eleum Loyce such a fucking shit area?

It's literally my favorite area in all games except the ps exclusives

>why are these Anons being rude to eachother
Ask away; people aren't serious 90% of the time. It's just /v/ culture mixed with Soulsborne 'git gud' mentality.

sirris is BEST GIRL
gibe sirris gf pls

Redpill me on the Immolation Tinder

You need to learn something padawan, this thread it's been a shithole filled with chimps for more than 3 years.

Always remember this:
-If you like desert pyro, witch set, atiquated set or anything that will look remotely sexy or appealing in the game, you're a fucking virgin shitter.
-If you ask for builds and you get the answer with anons saying that YOU HAVE TO PLAY EXACTLY LIKE THIS! and you do that, it wont matter because everyone will shit on you.
-If you like the PvE on any dark souls game then you're a fucking retard, why you ask? because this game IS ALL PVP AND NOTHING ELSE MATTERS REEEEEE
-If you wanna try your own build and have fun by playing your way, then you're a piece of shit, because playing the way you want is a massive offense or blasphemy in this shithole.
-If by any means you mention BB and how their threads are much better than this shithole, everyone will get triggered.
-If you don't use MUH MINMAX builds, with a heavy armor because most of the armor sets on DS are edgy as fuck, then you're a fucking piece of shit.

TL;DR, leave this thread, simply because even for Veeky Forums standards this general is one of the worst ever seen on Veeky Forums. /v/ and plebbit even with a big amount of shitposting are far better than /dsg/, even /bbg/ laughs at this general because its filled with low IQ chimps that try too hard to feel better since their weak egos are too fragile.

Wasted Potential: The Weapon.

Sirris is shit, I wish I could gank her with Creighton 2bqh

It's good, but lacks combos like other halberds or heysel pick.

Oh hey, it's the trigger cuck, I was wondering when you'd get tired of posting the same four or five images and try something different.

As you can see here is the first example of the average /dsg/ poster

Basically they can't deal with the truth so they resort to buzzwords and shitposting.

gay

I agree with most of this to be honest but there is one thing that's wrong. This thread was good between DS1 and DS2, when Scholar came out this thread went to shit and with DS3 it was turned in what you can see today.

DS1>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> DOGSHIT >>>>>>>>>>>>>> DS2/DS3

Its a entirely thrust class fire and phydical damage glaive-type halberd with its r2 sweeps replaced by casting. Its WA is a worse version of white/crystal dragon breath

it has no true spell combos unlike the heysel pick, but sort of works with soul greatsword and farron flashsword because of its long reach.

expect to see a lot of 2 for damage because if they are too close with the flashsword it does unarmed damage.

tl:dr-fun, still at least viable but not the most impressive shit ever

LMAO HOW THEY WILL EVER RECOVER

>miracles
>playing the game properly
this is what miraclefags actually believe

>What is reading comprehension?
American Education lads.

it's not about minmaxing, it's about being a semen slurping miracle user

guys i miss dark souls 2

Since we had a small amount of success with this thing last thread, let's post these things again.

>t. circle jerking of edgelords
No thanks fuck off back to

>complaining about circlejerks
>is on Veeky Forums

Miracles > Pyromancies > Hexes >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> literal shit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sorceries
All filthy INT heretics should leave this sacred place.

Am I overleveled if I'm trying to get summoned for co-op in the Crux Woods at SL52?

You can get summoned down to SL37 hosts or so, most people beat Abyss Watchers before that point. So, yes, you're extremely overleveled, go try at Smouldering Lake or Irithyll instead.

How are the Jailers fair?

Ultras and multiple weapon arts trip them over.

Is meta duel / invasion meta still 125?

gotcha, guess we'll try Smouldering Lake. I'm a Mound-maker though. Are people just hesitant to summon purples?

>Gough thinks he's blind but his helmet is just packed with sap

How has he never noticed?

Because he is blind?
Also, giants are dumber than rocks

She's throwing a tantrum, what did you do?

I made a quality build but I want to use the lucerne, should I use rosaria to respec into a dex build?

anybody on PS4 wanna do Ashes up to Friede?

SL52, I need dem Souls

Hit them with spiked mace. Collect thier shit.

are there any rare weapons which drop from mobs in the early stages of DS3? similar to the titanite catch pole and bss from ds1?

They're stupidly easy to stagger and knock over, you can literally do it with straight sword R1 spam.

Don't try to take them head-on, and don't try to take on more than one at a time. It's in their fucking name, you have to ambush them and fight on your terms instead of theirs.

>putting a white sign down as a purple
You fucking retard, nobody is stupid enough to do that anymore. If you actually want co-op, don't put on the covenant that outright tells the host that you're going to murder his ass at the first opportunity.

>they believe the B-Team myth

lothric knight sword comes to mind

>Giant shield, Lucatiel and Ciaran's set
great taste famalam

>BKS
good shit my dude

Alright, so I started a sorcerer playthrough and thought I'd do some SL25 invades as straight glass cannon for the fun of it. This is slightly inspired by a DS1 character I had.

Sorcerer SL25, 35 int, 40 w/ scholars ring, sorc staff+3
Crown of dusk: 10%
Morion Blade: 20%
RTSR: 20%
Bellowing Dragon ring: 20%
Magic Clutch ring: 15%
Sorc staff WA: 12.5%

Bonus damage: 97.5%

164 * 3.05 * 1.975 = 988 damage CSS @ SL 25

without cheese shit (candle stick instead of morion (20% -> 10%), yung dragon instead of RTSR (20% -> 12%):

164 * 3.05 * 1.795 = 897 damage CSS @ SL25

Not going to do calculations for sages staff for 5% bonus damage and ridiculous fp costs

Is this the most damage I can get or am I missing anything? I'm legit trying to just explode people and die in 1 hit.

You could just infuse it Refined. Quality builds are only worse than pure Str/Dex builds in duelfaggotry, it makes literally no difference in PvE or invasions.

The Winged K***ht Halberd from the Winged K***ht circling the courtyard at High Wall can only otherwise be found in Lothric Castle and beyond.

Most Lothric K***ht weaponry is sold by Greirat once he pillages Irithyll, but otherwise farming Lothric K***hts is the only way to get them earlier.

The only way to get a Flamberge is from Thralls, it's not the best weapon but it's also relatively uncommon because of how hard it is to find.

Harpe drops from the Und*** Settlement villager mobs, it's relatively uncommon but a pretty neat and useful weapon.

Corvian Greatknife, Scythe and Storyteller's Staff only drop from Corvians on the Road of Sacrifices, they're not exactly hard to farm but they're still kind of uncommon.

Heavy Crossbow drops from literally only one enemy in the entire game.

>doing Dancer early on a pure INT build

fuck me

how are you going to cast CSS with 40 int

FUCK

anyone? ;_;

Pestilent Mercury works pretty good on her since her only big movement attacks are when you create distance from her.

Oh, I also forgot about the BKGS, which you can farm from the Black K***ht in Crux Woods. It's a fun-as-hell UGS, not top-tier meta but still fun to play with.

There's also CKGS, that one's also a pretty good weapon but it's not that hard to farm.

I've played up to the end of Sen's Fortress in Dark Souls probably seven times since release before getting sidetracked or too fatigued to continue.
This time I'll see to it that I complete the game.
Any fashion sets you can recommend? I've never found PVE very difficult so I'm confident I can do it without a powerful setup.

how do i get riposting with a katana to work?
after i parry i just do a normal attack

I wonder how the DS1 remaster will be?
will it look and feel like a DS1 mod for DS3?
or will it still be like DS1 just with better graphics and smoother gameplay?

I'd say go for:
Gold Hemmed Black Hood
Black Sorcerer Robe
Black Iron Gauntlets
Golem Set

Walk up to the other guy and do a standing R1. Don't run or roll.

If you're trying to do a riposte on an elevator, don't bother, you can't because the game won't let you.

literally DS1 with DSfix applied and a new shader
no new assets and no balance adjustments

2nd try. Am I gud yet?

does anyone know how the AR listed for offensive miracles (like lightning stake) in soulsplanner translates to actual damage? wiki says lightning stake just a 2x-3x multiplier if you hit it directly, is that correct?

I killed Vordt at SL 15, was I under leveled?

Look more closely, he's fighting Dancer not Bort.

No, that's about right. I wasn't fighting Vordt, though.

Riposting
r8

Fucking Pleb/10

DS1 with better graphics, fps, servers. Probably improved textures and animations. I don't think they will redo the entire game on the Bloodborne/DS3 engine.
I wouldn't want them to do so anyways, I don't know what the fuck they're doing with it but the games made on it look very dull, full of pale grey and brown tones. I prefer brighter colors like in DeS/DS/DS2.

That's it. I'm sick of all this "Uninfused Longsword" bullshit that's going on in the DAS2 system right now. Katanas deserve much better than that. Much, much better than that. I should know what I'm talking about. I myself commissioned a genuine katana in Japan for 2,400,000 Yen (that's about $20,000) and have been practicing with it for almost 2 years now. I can even cut slabs of solid steel with my katana.

Japanese smiths spend years working on a single katana and fold it up to a million times to produce the finest blades known to mankind.

Katanas are thrice as sharp as European swords and thrice as hard for that matter too. Anything a longsword can cut through, a katana can cut through better. I'm pretty sure a katana could easily bisect a knight wearing full plate with a simple vertical slash.

Ever wonder why medieval Europe never bothered conquering Japan? That's right, they were too scared to fight the disciplined Samurai and their katanas of destruction. Even in World War II, American soldiers targeted the men with the katanas first because their killing power was feared and respected.

So what am I saying? Katanas are simply the best sword that the world has ever seen, and thus, require better stats in the DaS2 system. Here is the stat block I propose for Katanas:

(One-Handed Katana)
1012 Damage
19-20 x4 Crit
+200 to hit and damage
>Counts as Unparryable Weapon

(Two-Handed Katana)
2010 Damage
17-20 x4 Crit
+500 to hit and damage
Counts as Unparryable Weapon

Now that seems a lot more representative of the cutting power of Katanas in real life, don't you think?

They are changing a tiny bit more than just the graphics form what they've said. SO on top of better graphics and 60 fps, they will expand the sessions to be able to hold 6 people playing at the same time.

This is objectively wrong user
Why would you go online and tell lies?
Or maybe you just don't know what you're talking about?

How do you bets use the Cracked Blue Eye Orbs?

imagine being so low IQ that sinh is your favorite boss in the entire franchise of 5 games with better bosses than sinh

shameful, disrespectful to the rest of us

you dont like blues user?
have you been sinning?

glass cannon 1

should I go +7 or +8 on my SL70 character?

needs a boss music tab and a seperate tab for PVP area / PVE area

glass cannon 2, betraying those of his own covenant

this

OK fags. I'm going to buckle up and play DS3 again. What (non-slow-slow-as-balls) weapon should I use? Thinking about trying out the Got Hard twinswords or Brigand Twindaggers.
Last full playthrough I did was with Valorheart because it provided adequate challenge.
Already done fist weapons and it's fun, but frustrating as fuck because DS3 forgot to accomodate for 0 range

>implying I should like the one type of phantom known for being the absolute fulcrum of cuckoldry
lmao

glass cannon 3, getting what he deserves for his betrayal

Post unfunny memes
youtube.com/watch?v=1YF2YhwnlUU

Welcome to NG+20

Jesus Christ, this thing almost gave me a heart attack.
By the way, how far in the game am I at this point? "This point" being just after getting the fourth Great Soul. I'm just wondering, because my playtime's getting close to my DS1 playthrough's time.

Be aware of your surroundings, especially on NG+20

is there anyone on PS4 that could do some grinding with me so I can get 52K souls so I can talk to Velka? I desperately need to use Andre and I have no idea where I can grind souls that quickly

We're in a place where people will defend shitty bossfights, the second half of DS, the DS3s character creator, PvP, build diversity or world design, NES woods, the Frigid Outskirts...
To each their own user. I like Shulva, it's probably my favorite souls DLC, and I like Sinh because of how memorable of a fight it was to me, broken weapon and all. He was a fitting end to one of my favorite Souls piece of content. I'd take him and his cool arena over that boring Gojira ripoff called Midir any day.
Are you mad user? Why don't you pledge allegiance to our cute princess Gwyndolin?

You're only halfway through the game

If you have yet to do all 3 DLCs, then I guess you're halfway there.

Can someone help me with demon prince on pc?
Pass: dsg