/sthg/ - Sonic the Hedgehog General

Welcome to the Sonic the Hedgehog General. Share art and music, discuss new developments, ROM hacks, speedrunning, comics, and anything Sonic related!

/sthg/ #1161 - Skyline Edition

>Sonic NewsGeneral Interest Links

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/T6TPTiOCuVk
youtube.com/watch?v=mJ0U-Qr41y4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Skyline would have looked potentially good if it wasn't for the Archieshit.

>"Look mom I posted it again!"

>>her
>>Not realizing it's clearly a trap
>those are boy poses

Way to enforce gender normative stereotypes user. If Spring_Chan wants to be a girl, she can be.

Shadaze~

also skyline edition I think

>Archiebab this mad
Reminder that your comic and the Freedom Fighters are dead. Meanwhile, Ken Penders' literary masterpiece THE LARA-SU CHRONICLES™ (2018) is just around the corner.

copping a feelu

Ken does what Segadoesn't!

It's true Sega will launch a Dreamcast mini?

youtu.be/T6TPTiOCuVk

Call me when he's got 22 pages together.

oh wow

Well, that was mildly amusing.
I do like management sims, so I'll keep tabs on this.

And everyone proceeded to not give a shit.

imagine they put out a jet set radio future but with sonic characters

As an artist who loves doing character design, Skyline designs look so good and "efficient", very cute I love it

What does this have to do with Sonic?

>Sega
No, that is not a valid reason.

This was already basically confirmed by the staff involved and job listings for the company. The asshurt over this being announced is pretty funny though. I liked theme hospital, so if this is more of the same, I'll be satisfied.

I think the Skyline designs are as good as Classic.

Come on user, the Skyline designs aren't that bad.

>It's true Sega will launch a Dreamcast mini?
Nobody cares

imagine they put out a jet set radio future but splatoon but sonic

When is the Dreamcast 2 coming out?

i think drawloverlala is painfully overrated

Sonic XLR.

They are a good artist. Whats wrong witht hat?

You think that because she's that good.

imagine sega releases a sonic but it's like jet set radio or splatoon

Call me when we get a Saturn mini with emulation that isn't garbage.

Imagine Sega releases a Sonic game, but it's good.

impossible, theyre held back by sonics design

the classic games are all clunky and slow, adventure games are riddled with shit mini-games, and boost games are brainless and they dont feel the need to do anything different because sonic will sell regardless of the games quality

Is that possible?

Oh boy, it's comedy hour in here.

Is this the best page in Archie Sonic?

Imagine Sega went bankrupt

Let's talk about Blaze and Eggman Nega.

no the garfield arc was better

>bad future

What's up my Nega?

Eggman Nega is cool, I like how he is Eggman's descendant and Silver's enemy, like a future parallel to Sonic and Eggman. His design incorporating parts of Eggman's classic clothing is rather neat as well.
Blaze a shit and her fans are the most obnoxious autists in the fanbase. Prove me wrong.

Eggman, niggah?

Tails fans exist.

Why did Sonic Free Riders not have animated cutscenes?

Because it was a lazy, low budget mess that was rushed to capitalize on the Kinect gimmick.

It's like they actually played the game using kinect only after getting the music and voice acting done but just before getting the cutscenes animated. From this they knew not to bother.

He was better as the Doc's dimensional counterpart. Why is he called "Eggman Nega" in the future, anyway? Not only does that contradict his dislike for Eggman to name himself after him, but that's not a proper way to name yourself.

Let's say my nickname is "Jojo". What sense would it make if my descendant was called "Jojo Nega"? It's silly and illogical. Even more so if he doesn't like me from the knowledge he knows of me.

I want to cuddle with Sage while she reluctantly tries to push me away!

Its in game visuals are amazing.

I can't believe simple wordplay for a childrens game is capable of going over your head so easily.

>Finally got a good-looking engine for their cutscenes.
>Sega: "Nope!"

user, it doesn't stop it from being retarded. It made more sense when he was from another world -- we don't know how everything works there.

If Maria was a supervillain, would she be robotchick?

Sage is cute! Cute!

she'd stop squirming eventually and relax enough to enjoy it

Future Nega despises Eggman for the damage he did to the Robotnik name in the Rivals games. By being the "Nega" of "Eggman" specifically, he is the opposite of him, succeeding where he failed. It's a spiteful name to reflect his hatred of Eggman.

Also, if Blaze is a dimensional counterpart of Sonic, why isn't she Sonic Nega? Why isn't she a recolor of Sonic?

She would be Yolkgirl.

>Also, if Blaze is a dimensional counterpart of Sonic, why isn't she Sonic Nega? Why isn't she a recolor of Sonic?
She isn't a counterpart of Sonic.

>"Than who, user?"
Big. Not even meming. They look alike in design from the ground up. Blaze is like an anti version of him.

>"b-baka!"

Then why isn't she Big Nega? She isn't a recolor either, just slimmer and female.

Wasn't 06 retconned and Iizuka specifically said Blaze was from the Sol Dimension?

Yes.

yes, the only people who still push 06 as canon are silvazefags who NEED it

>Pushing a notoriously bad game that even retconned itself out of existence as canon for a ship.
This will never not be pathetic.

I honestly can't even remember the last time Silvazefags even mentioned 06. Nowadays, most people ship it just because they find it cute.

you must be new here then, happens every thread

I want to ____ Sonic!

That Reincarnation "Theory" begs to differ.

molest

>happens every thread
Well user, care to show the posts where people mentioned they ship Silvaze because of 06 in the last 2-3 threads?

I've seen people who aren't even shipfags talk about that theory. Because some people have to try & make sense out of every little line said in Sonic games, some people put way more thought Blaze's line about Crisis City in Generations than SEGA themselves put.

It's still just a theory even if it's true but unconfirmed user, please reserve "Theory" for stuff like gravity or other things that really shouldn't be theories anymore outside of semantics

It's not even a theory, it's fanfiction.

Is there really any difference when it comes to Sonic "theories?" I'll at least give those people credit & just write it off as people caring too much about a throwaway line, but some of the Sonic theories that exists can get fucking stupid (Tails/Blaze is Infinite, any of the videos from The Sonic Theorists, etc.)

that theorys really sad desu, to think silvaze shippers are that desperate

wonder how they feel now that silver is just a regular hedgehog in the universe and not a future guy

It's moreso "shitpost desperately for replies" hour.

Why are hedgehogs so cute?

What lessons can Shadow teach the kiddies?

He was okay but I don't think he was distinctive enough from Eggman.

Uh.. here is the stand alone
If you wanted it.
Baka..

What does Sonic think of cousin Nelson?

meet

shadow is alt right sonic

>murdering pointlessly in cold blood

That's NO good

Yes, 06 never happened, it was retconned. Blaze has always been in the Sol Dimension and Silver has always been in the future. Do not listen to shippers or people who think Blaze from 06 ended up in the Sol Dimension, they are delusional.

Nega is the only remaining issue in this autism clusterfuck. It's assumed that he fakes being a dimensional counterpart so that he can help Eggman succeed and ultimately change the future. Rivals follows up on this with Nega being open about being Eggman's descendant, and trying to destroy the world in the past to prevent his future from happening entirely. Right now he's stuck in the Ifrit's dimension with Metal Sonic 3.0.
The assumed Nega timeline is:
>Rush
>Rush Adventure
>Rivals
>Rivals 2

if she breathe she a thot

He'd ask the poor guy what happened to his quills.

Tell me about the Church of Maria.

>"Smoking is cool, kids!"
>"If some buffoon tries to touch where you don't feel comfortable, take out your dad's 44 caliber magnum and blast them in the face!"

I'd do things to her I can't legally say aloud

Hedgehogs are the master race.

AYO ECHIDNA LIVES AND LEARNS MATTERS

youtube.com/watch?v=mJ0U-Qr41y4

>ECHIDNA LIVES AND LEARNS MATTERS
They clearly didn't live to learn to not fuck with Chaos & Chao's

If we didn't get the final design, which one would you have prefered?

YO WE WUZ PROPHETS AND SHIIET
#NOTMYEGGMAN

The first one.