Period: 2018-01-18 04:00 - 01-25 03:59 UTC

>Total Login Rewards
25 SQ (5 Daily for 5 days)
5 All 4* EXP
5 3* ATK & HP Fou
5 Golden Apples
5 Tickets

>Campaign Info
4* CE (+50 bond points): Mash, Altria, Jeanne, Altera, Arjuna, Scat, Ushi, Mephi, Jekyll, or Darius
Mystic Code Anniversary Blonde, Start Dash Campaign, 1/2 AP Embers, Altera NP Interlude, Brynhild Trial Quest

>Rate Up
5* Brynhild
4* Beowulf, Fionn mac Cumhaill

>[Saber Wars]
2018-01-04~01-18 3:59 UTC
>[Saber Wars Event Guide]
pastebin.com/tTBKM2He
Altrium Calculator: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1F0sr4mocLHeQk0MZIBWal9gq_WapjcBXXpNu74-LOAQ/edit#gid=0

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA

>[Miscellaneous]
Rate ups in JP FGO: imgur.com/w6VAowU
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=585071742
Servant Planner: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CfEa5k-sB5btC8905kZKPfRC07IokKM1sXnoXo6-YQo/edit#gid=537592975

>[Friendlist]
pastebin.com/Am2aVbVW

LET THE THREAD WARS BEGIN

Well, you were only one post early so whatever

you stole my stolen shitpost
you didn't even post the d*s*ord link

>All my favourite female Servants are Rider
>All my favourite male Servants are Archer

Should I be worried?

Ushi!

THIS THREAD IS EARLY AND HAS A FUCKED UP OP USE
INSTEAD

no
fuck you

>Altria

That’s what you notice?

Where's Gramps?

Is there any reason for me ascend and invest any material into Titoria Alter if I already 90'd Scathach? Aside from waifu shit, that is? Just seems redundant when I already have a strong Lancer.

You are picking her card right?

who /doinga10rollforfionnmaccool/ here?

>wearing JP exclusive gear

Just rub it in ;.;

They came out with the Apple versions in the early 80s, the other ports were done years later and have an improved UI where you can do things by pressing one key to select them..

>Use the thread with pictures of servants FGO NA doesn't have yet.
Nah oniichan, i'm staying on /alter/ threads.
She will kick ass with Merlin, nothing wrong with doing shit with two lancers and one support, right?

Why wouldn’t I?

If you all don’t move to the thread with an actually correct subject I will falseflag the shit out of your questions for weeks...believe me I can completely trick you dumb niggers

I'm picking Mash

She's pretty good and one of the event servants of Journey to the West

>/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General gw2
>gw2

?

G-guys? I-I am worried

I mean this whole shitposting of a picture was made by a dude literally called "SCATbro" HE IS shitpost himself.

Rare actually made games for ljn like who framed roger rabbit and nightmare on elm street.

Alt

OHNONONONONONONONOONNO

watching over them in from the shadows

oh no I'm so scared
its not like I can just google it or check reddit for an answer

It would be your own fault for listening to /alter/ to begin with

WTF BROS YOU TOLD ME TO BRING ARASH TO THE LANCER ALTER FIGHT I HAD TO USE 5 SQ TO REVIVE

Move here you dumb idiots look at the thread title and the fact that this is an early thread

Early threads are OK now bro. Next one will be even earlier.

gw2 is a banned thread this moron is trying to get us auto saged you idiots

>1 (ONE) Thread of the three had servants that FGO NA ACTUALLY HAVE RIGHT NOW
>The /fgog/ dude doing this is also a foot fetishist.
FUCK OFF /fgog/ FUCK OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

How does /alter/ feel about this character?

>post in my thread pls
embarassing

>staying on a thread with gw2 in the OP

ohnononnononon

fucking this, don't fall for Discord's tricks.

MOVE

I had the 60 fps version on my famiclone, can't play it with that slowdown

>sperging over because thread was posted two posts earlier and has three extra characters in title

Worth a fap any day

Then don't make shit threads if you want people to move in?

she spooked me while I was rolling for 2030
her buster attack looks cool so I don't mind

I started browsing Veeky Forums only for the FGO threads, could you spoonfeed me on this gw2 thing?

scat

mash seiba or ushi pls

LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

N-NANI

are you a wizard

Niceu

Nah, that pic is impossible.
We all now that when Gramps use his NP
>Serenity spread the wings
>HF brings the bell
>CA plays the bell

I was in the middle of a bump when suddenly
>you can no longer reply to this thread
and I ended up bumping in my pants.

I think Yoza only got a surge in popularity in Japan very recently though.
Yo has nice feets

Based Senran bro.
PC ports when?

Why were Emiya and Solomon turned into niggers from magic overuse, but casters like Merlin weren't?

/gw2g/ overrun by a spambot that takes posts from other threads in Veeky Forums and posts them in it, preventing any discussion from taking place, effectively killing the general and its community

I think the mods made it autosage now with it in the subject line, just like they did for /kspg/ due to their incalculable autism and off-topic shit and snek posting like its /an/ general or something

Merlin doesn't like casting spells, that's why he uses a sword.

But he still casts spells though, it's not like he's preventing himself from using magic
Given as he's by far the greatest magus alive and has lived for hundreds of years, he should be black by now

>/kspg/ due to their incalculable autism
I need to hear more about this. I'm assuming it goes way beyond being off topic and snek posts.

Thanks

Merlin isn't exactly human, so maybe that whole nigger thing doesn't work on him

move to the CCC thread

I see
Still, there are other casters who are fully human and use magic yet don't seem to have had their melanin levels adjusted

They just stopped discussing the game entirely, and stayed in the general posting off topic shit, and one or two posting his pet snake all the time, it was worse than the worst of /fgog/ and /fgoalter/ combined times 10

Solomon is middle eastern
Emiya is stressing out his body due to using his own nerves as magic circuits, using projection magic, and not being a proper mage
Merlin is a proper mage with B rank strength who smashes peoples heads with a sword

Middle eastern people don't have white hair when they're barely in their thirties

Next you'll tell me french knights that lived in Britain didn't have purple hair.

I'm still mad about that fucking Lancelot art

Cu Chulainn is a fucking Irishman with blue hair and the middle easterner with white hair is what breaks your suspension of disbelief?

move

Lancelot is the Shinji of the round table. He exists solely for the purpose of being the bitch everyone hates along with whatever chick is around that is literally every conceivable evil, but is completely absolved of wrong doing.

unicorn

the role of mythological shinji is reserved for Jason

Lancelot is the OG marie sue- thats his thing, hes a giant fuck up but hes also flawless and perfect and makes everyone else look like chumps

Shinji is Perseus, too. There have been a lot of Shinjis throughout history.

I think you mean its reserved for Aphrodite. Why she isn't considered to be one of mankinds great evils is something i will never understand.

Isn't the only parallel between Perseus and Shinji the fact that they both saw Medusa as a monster?

>Shinji is Perseus,
I know its been stated by Nasu and does a nice link with Medusa- but I dont see it, perseus has accomplishments, he did shit- he had help but he got his act together and did something

all Shinji/Jason did was abuse the goodwill/assistance of others and fuck up

What are you even trying to ask? Are you asking about real consoles vs. emulators? Or Famicom vs. Super Famicom? Or NES vs. Famicom?

There's a scene in F/HA where Medusa is describing Perseus' personality to Shirou, when it suddenly dawns on her that he's basically Shinji if he weren't a complete fuck-up.

Fuck off we have our own non-faggot thread here

Me either, but they're all in good condition, and are pretty fun, if not basic

>Shinji if he weren't a complete fuck-up.
thats like 80% of shinjis personality, or at least what makes shinji "himself"

and medusa isnt exactly the best judge for perseus- her experience with him is a fight which she loses and dies

approach the goal diagonally with the puck on your "off" side, as you come up to the goal, sweep the puck to your forehand and shoot in the opposite side to where you're travelling, the goalie tends to follow the player.

Yet in Prototype he's barely like Shinji. I guess that's nasuverse for you.

He got lucky that Medusa had a sudden existential crisis right before she murdered his ass, then spent the rest of his life riding off the success of his triumph.

Because we live in hope that one day we can achieve a game even half as good.

he also saved the princess from the sea monster didnt he?

god i wish that was me

post full one faggot

what dont you understand with "Land of the Deads" ?

>I'm hoping I can just copy/paste the whole thing.
user pls stop you're hurting me

lol nope. you still either had to use AA batteries or buy those overly expensive play and charge kits.

>first 10 posts are about discord

Why do I keep coming here

You fucking retards you brought the spambot in here

god you FUCKING

RETARDS, I blame d*scord

>...
Opinion discarded.

sure but the music sounds off pitch, the cute font from the original is fucked up and the cutscenes are out of sync