/aog/ - Attorney Online General

Make it shine edition
/aog/ is a place to primarily discuss Attorney Online but also Ace Attorney in general.
Whether you want to talk about your favorite cases or characters it's all welcome here.

>What is Attorney Online?

In short: It's multiplayer Ace Attorney.
AO is a virtual chatroom/courtroom mix which we use to perform improvised AA-like trials, Civil Cases, Class Trials, Jury Cases, Investigations and more! Choose from a wide selection of AA characters (and guest characters), pick a position (Defence, Prosecution, Judge, Witness, etc.) and dive into a whirlwind of logic, banter, theories and memes.

Come join us on our server:
Attorney Online Vidya (Dedicated)

>The Main Reference Doc (contains AO downloads, rules, FAQs, polls and more):
docs.google.com/document/d/13DDwBcpxQp3p7AQDSLLf6TysJTsDr_EbypQs45zHZ-4/edit
Be sure to check there for the Quickstart Guide!

>/aog/'s Must Watch Playlist
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLPDdvbloofyhGxUTowMw8F8-eGPwUly37

>Gameplay footage?
You can find a list of streamers and recorders for a general time frame here:
pastebin.com/kg2VnSYd

Alternatively, you can look through our Case Archive to find completed documents and recordings of cases:
ace-attorney-vidya.wikia.com/wiki/Case_Archives
drive.google.com/open?id=0B1A-2r36taNbZEM5Q3dGVXFIZnc

>News
The Christmas Update is out, including Haori from DGS2, as well as a number of meme songs/sad music

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1-dq9tTSaiTag-doyNaquk0ucEdOuPI0l5z5UanvbmUY/edit
aceattorney-main-sorter.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hey, pal!

Zvarri!

Who?

I just came here to remind you that Maya x Phoenix is canon.

Funny how he gets to fuck Adrian Andrews more than anyone. I would like to nakadashi on her forehead and behind her glasses

Any good cases used insight here yet?

How would you use insight without a video? Maybe it could be one in a prewritten case, but still.

Good question. Maybe pics and caption/text on or under the image, in the doc? Cleanest way I can think of

probably pics provided by the witness, yeah. would be difficult and take a bit of hard work to incorporate but probably possible. Just...Is it worth it?

I remember hearing about it happening once but I don't remember what case it was. Honestly I thought it was a pretty shit mechanic.

It'd certainly make for a nice themed gimmick case set in Khu'rain if someone wants to put in the effort.

>wanting to use the worst gimmick ever

dont die on me

>get newfags from youtube unfamiliar with Veeky Forums culture
>don't make threads on /v/
What did AOV mean by this?

/v/ threads never seem to go as planned. Either there aren't enough people contributing to the thread or it devolves into a Veeky Forums drama session.

It's worth trying at the very least. At worst nothing happens.

Not our fault at least.

Have any good newfags come from the videos? All I've seen are a bunch of basement dwelling underages.

Is the server down or something? Can't find it in the server list.

>Verin crashes another case

>det crashes a case by being shit
I know you hate the man, but he was one of the only people actively trying to keep it going.

Gonna have to connect to the server directly, if you didn't have it in your favorites. Seems like the main server list is fucked up, but it's up.

Check the IP in the bottom of the main doc, copy it into your server list in the base folder like pic related.

Good dog.

>its a judge missile case

Thread better be alive, seems to die within the next 5 hours always, damn dead hours.

We need an Ace Attorney General instead of this drama/SJW/bugmen filled shit.

If you disagree you are a numale.

SECONDED!

I was in a case with that done quite nicely, with no pics or vid. Sure, you can go MUH NOT ACTUAL INSIGHTS but good luck doing "actual" insights in anything that's not a prewritten.

docs.google.com/document/d/1-dq9tTSaiTag-doyNaquk0ucEdOuPI0l5z5UanvbmUY/edit

I hate LARPers

Are detectives important?

THIRDED!

depends on the case, but for most cases they are a detriment not a help.

Why can't we have an Ace Attorney General that allows discussing ALL Ace Attorney games, including the /aog/ fanfic game and maybe even other AA like games.

Karkat Vantas coming to an AO near you.

no

>page 10

Post your sorters!!
aceattorney-main-sorter.tumblr.com/

No, and should always be skipped without even CEing.

Oh hey server's back on the list

That used to exist in the form of the DS adventure (novel) general.
AA, 999, Layton and other shit.

When is it ok to go full verdict-now guiltyfag?

Imagine if we actually could talk about AA games ITT without triggering the kids who never played any of the games.

whenever you feel like the defense needs a fire in their ass or else lose

Rip ((case?)) posting.

>not going full guiltyfag unless you're playing some faggot like Klavier
Good turnabouts don't happen with a weak prosecutor.

When the defense is shitting themselves and the case needs to be mercy killed

Ladder.

Stepladder.

>not knowing the difference between them
Its a fucking stepladder retard

I don't know 2/3rds of those characters, I only play the new (good) games & Attorney Online. The old ones are the most boringest ones.

I did the sorter recently but I don't want to post the results.

why not?

Labo case when?

It's being built right now.

>cardboard case
Cardboard gloves?

What is the Turnabout Serenade of AOV?

Friendly reminder most of the players and even a mod now are underage. Good fucking job, anongrill.

nuke general when

It's fucking impossible to remove an underage unless they're dumb enough to straight up admit it, unfortunately. At least the trash stays in Basement and doesn't infringe on cases.

>At least the trash stays in Basement
some of it.

Most of the newfags that have cased recently have been pretty good, at least the ones I have seen.

>even a mod now are underage
VVing right?

>lynne

what about her

Nobody fucking RPs her properly.

Like Lynneposter or just every Lynne ever?

Every Lynne I've ever seen has been a shitposter.

When can I fuck Rayfa?!

when she's of age

Someone convince Nahyuta to lower the age of consent in Khura'in.

She is close enough

cute!

Shy girl

>I don't know 2/3rds of those characters, I only play the new (good) games & Attorney Online. The old ones are the most boringest ones.

This is the 99%er of /aog/. Bet he loves Rimes & hates Acro too.

>Bet he loves Rimes & hates Acro too.
Actually obsessed.

>Rimescuck samefaggotry

What are some characters that are rarely used these days?

90% of the DGS cast, most of the trilogy witnesses

>When the asspull is so good that your mentor from afterlife gives you a highfive

Have you had any good cases, lately?

Every case I've been in in the past lonth or so has mistrialed or gotten a bad ending.

ye

>All I've seen are a bunch of basement dwelling underages.
That's all there is.

Newfriend here, I'll probably join in on this stuff eventually

He probably means how some of the new underage basement memers are going to other areas to meme even while they're building/casing because they don't read the rules.

pls read the rules and have fun

I will stop bumping this and make an ace attorney general after this dies (as it always does, without me)

Not if I keep bumping it.
Which I probably won't.

Anything that isn't the player's go to avatar.

Just remember: have
>fun

Remember to have >fun and never pick Athena.

I hate to admit this but pre-writtens have been fun so far, including the ones that end with a guilty

This. Go full Godot and question their logic at every turn. If they're confident and the case is reaching a climax, demand the Unlimited Penalty. Literally nothing is worse than a hype moment fizzling out because of debate memes