mega.nz/#!c8BnzSob!Ae-AhY9KWdLrVw1j2LIT5vi0glPU_TmBGT-B6ifzv8o

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Steam Guide of good mods
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=752795517

>GUNetwork
>Rips (Primarily for NV):
mega.nz/#F!crJz0LZb!WIH3QNagELMoiHrefK_dqA
mediafire.com/folder/6lyy201y5yca9/Fallout_New_Vegas

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

>OP Pasta:
pastebin.com/iY42a2Wi

/aco/ thread:
Pre-War Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/wjqGAW6b
imgur.com/a/XSBqh
youtube.com/watch?v=qVTVoMlg5D4
pastebin.com/xHeWQrBv
pastebin.com/q3PU2zHX
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=129574294
youtube.com/watch?v=fw3g_N1jcZQ
nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/34703/
youtube.com/watch?v=LfeNhwnO8hw
youtube.com/watch?v=rkStmZMfBEY
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/2990/
youtube.com/watch?v=nW3DTCIO5Zs
youtube.com/watch?v=vxWcQbla5w8
rd.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/29171
youtube.com/watch?v=anGbGfZ34-I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for CTD halp

pastebin.com/wjqGAW6b

i got fo3 again and im trying to play it but at random intervals the game doesn't accept and mouse/keyboard input
the game still runs and everything but i can't move or anything so it's not like it's crashing

no i dont have a controller plugged in

The majority of this isn't discussion its just mudslinging for the sake of mudslinging
You know, what you're doing right now.
>Where though
imgur.com/a/XSBqh
This is just me looking in a random direction in the game

We can see mosses hanging in the metal work of the iron
Thick shrubbery of the hubflowers, small seeded brush, grass for grazing, etc.
I don't want to take up "realism" but lets look at another harsh environment where plant growth is hindered because its lacking what it needs.

Image related
This is at top of Mount Washington, east coat.
The area struggles to survive because its lack oxygen being high in the mountains.
Its all brown and stunted.

Looks fairly similar with what I snapped in fallout 4.
What its struggling with is different, lack of clean water and irradiated soils.

Neither are "barren", but neither are thriving. but both have flora, they're "claimed" if you will by the nature
Both are on the east coat.

The circumstances are different for why they're struggling, but it seems pretty "realistic" to what the East Coast's biome would look like struggling.

I'm using fallout 4 more than 3, because 3 had a lot of logical fallacies in it, and people complained, and believe it or not, Bethesda listened and made it more accurate and able support the fauna of the area but still being inline with a nuclear destruction.

You can not like what they're doing, but its pretty much flat out bullshit to say they're not trying and don't care. You but merely have to look in any direction and see they care in regards to how the flora and fauna are recovering while being true to the setting.

The rest like building, I can't defend.

Also, its cool to be a ghoul

How does being a Ghoul not break your immersion? No NPC's comment on it and some even refer to you as a normal human. I could never immerse myself in such an immersion breaking setting.

look i mod gaem

>those tiddies

disgusting

I just muscle through.
I can get where you're coming from. but it doesn't bother me that much and I get a hardy laugh about of those moments, like when the BoS doctor is asking me if I have a disease or serious illness.

welp, sorry kid

youtube.com/watch?v=qVTVoMlg5D4

Couple questions:

-Did you install this on a preexisting save
-Have you tried disabling either Fook or PNV to see if one of those two big mods is the problem.
-Post LOOT report
-Where is your Wrye Flash patch or merged patch?
>bunch of dead lookin grass
It's better than nothing, but not nearly enough to support the amount of fauna.

What will the radstags eat?

And the reclamation in urban areas in vanilla is even more disappointing.

And yeah I agree it's what it might look like earlier on but this is 200 year later.

>its pretty much flat out bullshit to say they're not trying and don't care.

Whew, it's a good thing I never said anything of the sort. I said I think they made poor design decisions and missed alot of opportunities for crafting a better and more consistent world.

What a pleb response. You know nothing of immersion. Enjoy your dress up game you skin graft fetishist.

anyone else here a high IQ survival player?

oh dude, epic, tell me more

>What will the radstags eat?
The grass, moss, shrubs, and berried brush...
Why would you assume they wouldn't?

explain

>Did you install this on a preexisting save

Nope, all on a new save.

>Have you tried disabling either Fook or PNV to see if one of those two big mods is the problem.

I'll try that right now, I'd rather play with them but its not the end of the world if they're gone.

-Post LOOT report

Not sure as to which one is the report so I'll post both the content and the load order.

pastebin.com/xHeWQrBv
pastebin.com/q3PU2zHX

-Where is your Wrye Flash patch or merged patch?

I don't have the Wyre Flash patch or any merged patches, I'm watching a few tutorials atm to inform myself. I haven't modded NV in a few years and even when I did they were pretty basic mods. I would really appreciate any tips or information any of you could spread along as I spent the better part of yesterday pulling my hair out trying to stop the constant CTD's.

I downloaded Fusion City Rising and its both fun and retarded at the same time.

I've never seen that mine-strapped molerat. Is it common?

>And yeah I agree it's what it might look like earlier on but this is 200 year later.
Yes. Realisitically, but you're not accounting for fallout's unrealistic mcguffin radiation.
And lord knows why, people have hammered this point for you enough.

Post your Fallout character(s)

>tfw someone uses one of your screenshots even though you never posted them here before

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=129574294

Nigga are you stalking me?

My courier is a bloodthirsty tribal (Bad Karma build, not even Legion either, full genocide yes man route)

>And lord knows why, people have hammered this point for you enough.
Because to accept it is to admit defeat and that he's wrong the headcanon he's created for himself.

I saved it in September of 2013 off of some thread on Veeky Forums. Your screenie has 2 individual visitors so you must have posted it years ago. Strange coincidence friend!

I dunno man, Far Harbour is literally inundated with a fog thick with Fallout's weirdass radiation and is lookin' pretty verdant.

Same with Point Lookout. I think it is more just a case of inconsistent world design. I know it does my head in though because my expertise is, hmm, the natural sciences and apart from the usual array of mutations (which plants are actually fairly resilient in the face of due to the tendency towards polyploidy), plants have done OK wherever there has been a nuclear disaster.

autism

y do you like ghouls

>ghouls

I think they're tragic characters as a whole. They're probably my favorite thing about the entire series

>empathizing with non-humans
I bet you sided with the Railroad too faggot.

>try make new vegas as stable as possible with minimum mod list
>nothing changes
>say fuck it and mod it to how I want
>its more stable now

I have no idea what I'm doing, but whatever, I'll take it

Give Curie a Power Fist and never look back. You won't regret it.

Irradiated grass that looks alot like oxygen deprived grass that struggles for life on top of a mountain just doesn't look that nutritious. For what vegetation exists in vanilla it doesn't seem like enough for the ecosystem it has.

But maybe I don't know about that stuff, Biology and Ecology were never among my highest effort subjects. I use too much rote memorization on other stuff. My experience with it is all more practical innawoods stuff.

That would be a great point except Bethesda's iterations of the long term effects of radiation in Fallout's universe is entirely inconsistent. Which is why I am modding the world in a way to give it more consistency. Given how the West Coast games were handled the most natural assumption I can make is to go for a more realistic depiction of reclaimed land but full of areas of ever lingering radiation and radstorms.

said.

I meant a screenshot of your LOOT list in the application that talks about what conflicts there are.

Well there still might be way to get them both working together if theres a conflict in the plugins. Some compatibility patches actually conflict with each other if they're covering the same mods in my experience. So it might be one of those. But disabling the big mods one by one will give you a general and more efficient area to work with.

Merged patches often makes things work together and you're watching a video on how to make it so dope.

There's also the matter of cleaning your esms.

youtube.com/watch?v=fw3g_N1jcZQ

nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/34703/

It works the same way for all the Edit series tools. FNVedit, FO4edit, TESEdit.

These rectifies deleted references and cleans out records that are identical. Cleans your game right up.

Right now you should of course focus on the Merged Patch and testing the big mods.

>dude paint lmao

ghouls r cool and all that

make a cute ghoul boy

Where did the deathclaw poster go?

>just doesn't look that nutritious
Its not, but its abundant enough to sustain those few mutated species who are hardy enough to graze on it.
The the grass of the savannah isn't really endless green either.
My only point with the mountain top was that its harsh.

I am feeling massively depressed and anxious and I rather feel like killing my self, hope for my country has faded, as it has for my life.

He was a troll.
People stopped feeding him attention so he left.

Hopefully away forever

same

It's never going to get better so drown yourself in alcohol and more videogames to cover the void in your life.

So what did everyone in the Silver Rush come out and attack me?

What are you listening to, /fog/? Any custom radio tunes you put into your game?

youtube.com/watch?v=LfeNhwnO8hw

Bug with Cass' quest. Doing the peaceful outcome makes every Silver Rush member hostile.

I usually just listen to podcasts in the back round while playing.

Don't bother. The third dimensional experience of time as linear is an illusion. Every second of your life replay for eternity. If you make it short and only suffering that's what you'll be stuck with until entropy takes it all. Might as well stick around try to make your infinite loop not complete shit.

WUN8002738255

Keeping Cass alive with evidence turns them all hostile

Shit really? Well, guess ill never get to do that quest for them.

You've done a heck of a job, Sentinel. Ad Victoriam!

This and whatever music I fancy, and then AGDQ while it was running

What a terrifying thought.
I don't want to relive any of this shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=rkStmZMfBEY

Which country?

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/2990/

No shame

I just can't get enough:

youtube.com/watch?v=nW3DTCIO5Zs

>make it to outpost
>sleep in my bed
>wake up
>two albino yao guais
>no matter how many times I die they also show up
>game rarely crashes
>get crashes with these two in my outpost

Afraid

The Savannah is a good bit different situation I think.

Managed to get every S.T.A.L.K.E.R campfire guitar song onto a radio station in game, it's too good.
youtube.com/watch?v=vxWcQbla5w8
Other than that Amon Amarth is noice

>The Savannah is a good bit different situation I think.
Only bringing it up to point out that grass doesn't need to be green to sustain what's eating it.

Thanks senpai, I disabled FOOM and Project Nevada then made a merged patch and I went a full 20 mins without a ctd! It's a definite improvement, and it actually fixed a lot of mods that weren't even working when they were both active. I'll look into cleaning my esms too.

I unironically enjoy punk rock

>The Virgin CTD
>The Chad BSoD

Sure, but we're talking about species that are traditionally more green, and so are very unhealthy comparatively. Although I am not too hung up on the colour of it compared to the user who raised it, it could be simple mutation, I just don't look at the Commonwealth (since we'll disregard FO3 where it was literally dead) and see a functioning ecosystem at all.

Healthy savannah grass is that lighter shade because it is, surprise surprise, a different species from a totally different climate/ecology.

clean for the aesthetics
the CBBEified Vault 111 suit is pure bodysuit kino
I spent at least half of the game wearing this for muh vault dweller immersion getting one shotted by most enemies because i refused to wear armor on top of it
worth it to be honest

the giga chad 60fps stable no crashes

Nice, you can always try adding those mods back in till you find the biggest culprit. I used to use FOOK but decided it wasn't for me personally.
Trackin
me too

>and see a functioning ecosystem at all.
Why, you just look out and see enough food for the hardy herbivores (the ones shown in the game)
Larger beasts who eat them and humans, the humans who hunt and eat both, as well as bugs and birds who scavenge the the corpses and eat the dung.

With all fallout games, things are scaled down a bit because its a video game, but its pretty clear there is an ecosystem.

How were you one-shot? Just weave it.

Herbivores are under-represented, predators overly so.

So is the gameplay of Fallout 4 actually fun? Or is it like Skyrim where people only play it to stick 10,000 graphics mods for screenshots of a slut?

I'm pretty certain Bethesda designed and created Goodneighbor before they even started on Diamond City. Despite the fact that it appears roughly about 40%/50% of the way through the main quest, there are weirdly several options where the PC is clueless about ghouls, super mutants and Assaultrons.

need the armorer perk for that and all my characters have very low STR

fun for about 50h, 100h if you have the DLCs
it's much easier to see the game's glaring flaws though in comparison to Skyrim

UK

a little of both

I guess the whole idea Bethesda hand in mind was that players would blitz towards Diamond City and Goodneighbor.

It's 3str. Use the SPECIAL book if need be.
Such and odd thing to not have.

Can't say I really agree with amount of Ragstag herds and roaming Brahmin you can find around the map.
Granted I'm talking about the "wooded" northern and eastern parts of the map.
You're going to run into them much more often than you will run into a roaming deathclaw or yao guai.
The most common predator you run into is dog packs. 1 ragstag is going to be enough to feed the whole pack for quite awhile.

I hope you mean "lost faith" in that every single politician we have right now is a headless chicken shitting out verbal diarrhoea instead of trying to get on with the task at hand.

>accidentally launch FO4 through steam
>overwrites my .ini files
>now getting 20fps everywhere while I was getting 60 before no problem
>can't remember what my settings were before and can't find the guides I used in the first place
could someone point me in the right direction, or even pastebin their prefs.ini?

>Right now
>R i g h t n o w
But that's how they've always been.

I dunno, there are several instances prior to GN that will lead you into fighting super mutants or meeting ghouls

>Minutemen quests
>Brotherhood quest given by Maxson when you regroup with Danse after killing Kellogg
>Trinity Tower
Hell there is literally a building filled with super mutants right outside Goodneighbor

hee hee ha ha

tfw too lazy to add jiggle to my outfits

>not setting your .ini files to read only
baka desu senpai

what's even worse is that bethesda didnt add flags of any kind to check if you had actually encountered/killed these before, alongside shit like certain drugs

>character uses Jet literally every two in-game minutes
>meets a character later on and the "What's Jet?" dialogue is still there

I have no idea how to play this game but for some reason, I'm winnin'!
even more clueless since I'm playing with a ps4 controller but it thinks it's xbox

And you get a special scene in the Memory Den if you haven't been to DC yet.

Did this dude really steal Preston's clothes after I killed him?

I guess I'll steal them now since they came back around to me.

It's blackjack. All you need to do is hit or get close enough to 21.

Nice:
rd.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/29171

>not setting your .ini files to read only
i have learned from this mistake
This shit is just depressing, it's completely killed any desire to play the game now.

Blackjack is the easiest game to play. It's hardly even gambling and relies a lot less on RNG than others.

I just got a boner.

I WANT KLE0 TO JERK ME OFF AND ABUSE MY BALLS WHILE SHE CALLS ME DEMEANING NAMES.

youtube.com/watch?v=anGbGfZ34-I

The Regulators are a faction I wish had some kind of presence in the Commonwealth. The place is rife with Raiders and Gunners. But I guess the niche is filled with all the goddamn radiant quests you get concerning killing Raiders and Gunners.

I miss being able to take ears, or alternatively, fingers.

T-thanks WRP

>doing the unmarked quest in FO:NV to recover Ranger Morales' body
>instead of some fancy scriptwork to put an item in my body/animate my character fireman carrying this asshole they expect me to use physics to drag him there
>asshole moves like he's made of lead, can't lift him from the ground without losing the grab
>anytime I get him up and moving he slips out of my grasp a half-step later

Okay. How am I supposed to do this shit. IS there some variable I can edit somewhere to make him weigh like nothing? It's going to take me until FO5 is released to move this asshole up the road to his squadmates. And I'll probably only accomplish that because he'll turn into bones by then.

>mfw I play as the same character on different saves

Didn't realize those characters were all yours, makes me wonder how many different characters posted are just from one person. You wouldn't happen to have been the Pajeet NCR Ranger too would you?

WRP is fine. You have another mod that edits the weapon which causes that.

Is there a way to separate the power attack from the grenade key?

>You wouldn't happen to have been the Pajeet NCR Ranger too would you?
'fraid not.

Rate FO4 sex mods on a scale of 1-10