Ethereum is overvalued, prove me wrong

Ethereum is overvalued, prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-ZotfqPRrng
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>he's thinks its a crash and not a fucking slingshot

BTC went to $1500 so ETH will do the same

It's fucking way too overvalued. I can't wait to drink the tears of the ETH fags when the platform actually has to deal with scale on the level that BTC is finessing now.

ETHs true value is zero. I will be so happy to see the devastation of it's "investors". They deserve to lose it all.

/Thread

>nocoiners stroking their own stupidity
>/thread
you sure told all those people who just cashed out on this dip :^)

eth isn't stuck with chinks doing sha256

pos and sharding will easily handle the needs of the network

btc can't handle more than 10 tx/s, even if it was half the size it would still be a bloated mess

I can't wait for Raiden to be released at the end of this month while LITECOIN (yes I didn't say bitcoin) is still struggling with development with the lightning network.
Oh and don't forget the new EEA members being announced May 22 with ETH either.
Good luck with your storage of value though hope it stays storable

Does anyone actually use ETH?
Bitcoin is actually used and monero has potential, ETH seems like the greatest pump and dump going.

Rofl out of all altcoins you pick monero?

>Supported by Intel, Microsoft, JP Morgan, BP, etc.
>Greatest pump and dump

Ethereum has actual utility, monero and bitcoin were intended to be used as currency.

I'm no nocoiner, my crypto stack is worth hundreds of thousands of dollars. ETH is for dumb noobs who deserve to get wrecked. Idiots are destined to be poor and anyone who thinks now I'd a good time to buy ETH is going to eat serious shit.

Meant for

Never seen such a retarded comment in my life lol

Ethereum has no utility. The only actual utility for crypto currency is as money. ETH is terrible for that, BTC can sort of do it but it's not fungible, XMR is actual fungible money.

dump ETH, buy ETC
ETC is the real Ethereum

dump ETC, buy BITB
BITB is the real Ethereum

just curious, how do you even value cryptocurrencies?

i think you can't actually value it like stocks, discounted cash flows and so on, but i have no clue

t. curious nocoiner

wheelchairjuice detected

>says increasingly nervous shit-coiner for the 10th time this week

Wish i had saved these exact same posts from Feb last year.

had to get my head around this but basically the only worthwhile crypto that acts like youre imagining is bitcoin, essentially internet dollars.

you want to use it? you need it? you think its a good idea? value goes up.

most other coins are like stocks in a companys idea that they have for someway to integrate blockchain tech into something, be it games, social media or whatever.
check out icowatch or something, i forgot the link.

youtube.com/watch?v=-ZotfqPRrng
wheres my ETH boys at

New to this and have seen EEA mentioned a few times on Veeky Forums. Can someone tell me what implications the EEA thing will have on crypto?

I honestly don't know, I watched their last conference with some cockhead and a couple sluts and it was fucking garbage, we need to wait for them to start taking it more seriously instead of some fucking progressive platform to parade their diversity hires.

I saved it. I'm collecting them and have a whole folder of these ready for next year.

I bought in when it was $25 dollars because someone from here suggested it. Due diligence and I saw what they saw.

Are you morons in this thread even aware of stop-limit orders?