Please join

shut up bitch

shut up bitch

ayo so you be saying we wuz nightelves n shit

*saves your guild*

those are dude, high elves, lmao

fuck off panda

thats some tim allen shit man -HILARIOUS-

whoa, is that THE nizbun?!?!? how did you get him to pose in a photo with you?

>night elf
>white skin
you're retarded

can you stop making these awful images or were gunna destroy your guild next unironically

>white king and nigger queen

how did they get away with this?

perfection doesn't exi-

is that what people consider white?

they're considered white in america

Aren't all the Humans wuz Nordics en shit in wow?

How can you do that if pandas aren't allowed?

This will soon be the reality for the UK.

Are the servers really not up for you americunts?

We are all that stands between the Legion and annihilation.

>implying you don't want to make children with a pande

>3pm PST
>currently 1pm on the west coast
No they're not my eurofriend

>world of warcraft general
>literally no discussions pertaining to the game
>nothing but a virtually endless circlejerk and namefaggotry

This general needs to be purged. It speaks leaps and bounds that the private server generals have more game discussion than the fucking retail general.

So if I want a PvP mount, all I need is 100 rated arena / 40 rated BG wins, and I can select a mount from any season?

Not doing it purely for the mount as I'd like to at least try out rated PvP, but any tips on where to begin? Arenas or BGs?

Can anyone explain why /wowg/ seems to hate demonology warlocks,
it's my favorite class/spec this expansion, I love summoning demons instead of becoming one,
especially since demon hunters have the "become a demon" abilities now, and you couldn't see tmogs during metamorphosis with the old demo wl.

Doesn't this quote mean that we're the only thing stopping the Legion from being annihilated? Wouldn't it be better to say "We are all that stands between Azeroth and annihilation"?

cry more you weeb piece of shit

>summon summon cast demonic empowerment summon summon demonic empowerment demonic empowerment demonic empowerment summon demonic empowerment
its a real fun roation, ill give you that

retard pajeet
go back already

Dont do it, as someone who tried to get into it last expac just dont. Everyone has an ego the size of MT. Everist and will constantly nitpick at every mistake you do while being flawless Just join yolos and pray to god you can get 40rbg wins at the end of a season

so what are demon hunters going to do now that the legion is toast? are they going back to darnasseus or silvermoon and take up jobs as bakers or inn keepers or something?

probably hunting stray demons that still wanna destroy stuff

they will turn into regular hunters

>don't have many friends
>meet a guy from my uni who plays World of Warcraft just like me
>add him on steam later
>forget I have pic related as my steam avatar

what do I do lads I know he's already seen it.. what if he tells everyone at school

also, do demon hunters and warlocks get along? i know that marius and tehd seem fine, but wouldnt they be kind of upset that you are purposefully summonig demons, the thing that they are sworn to destroy?

REALMS ARE COMING BACK UP

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

I REPEAT

REALMS ARE COMING BACK UP

pic related, its you

let him fuck your boipucci and he wont tell anyone anything

I'm pretty sure they're both under the "doing bad things for a good cause" meme. Demon hunters essentially become demons, and warlocks summon them, but it's fine because they're both using them to fight demons.

Personal Loot system sucks.

watch it

What exactly am I supposed to do during maintenance? Kill myself?

will he care?

rub one out, take a shower, make a snack.
i watched the warcraft movie for first time, then some user linked some youtube thinks called harbinger ive never seen. now im just waiting for people to post cute goblin grills

You are not alone user ;_;

What are you going to do? Eat me?

why

because you cant need on stuff to DE it?

>wait 12 hours because of maintenance
>finally get to open your class hall chest
>it's a downgrade

Begone, thot.

lmao i only came back to this shitty game to mount farm, now blizzard is taking that away. Literally 0 reason to play now.

...say it's a joke pic(if he mentions it)? don't be autistic normie have weird af profile pics all the time

install hots
1trick Tyrande

wut

personal loot

mommy>memerande

please sit on my face already

No... "We're all that stands between the Legion... and [our] annihilation."

>wrath boss's have so much more health it will take .75% of one more attack to kill them
>panda boss's will take 3 extra attacks
its going to be near impossible to farm old raids, wont it?!?!?!?!?

how does this kill mount farming? newfag here

you're a fucking tard.
1. you can still get mounts with personal loot
2. you can switch to group loot
stop posting in my general.

>being this fucking stupid

>create group, set private, set loot to group loot
jesus christ you retards, how hard is this?

>Fucking a dragon

not the newfag but I've never understood how group loot affects mounts differently than personal loot, it's still the same %...

mount farming, I don't care about the boss health you mong, i can kill everything as it is.

25 man drops more loot, going from 5 drops, 5 chances at the mount and whatever % to 1 drop.

IT'S UP!

It doesn't, he's just retarded.

is wow kill?

hurr durr 5 drops to 1 drop, casuals need to leave.

are u gay?

Nigga you can switch to group loot, how fucking new are you people? We've had personal loot for years now and you've always been able to switch. All these people complaining about personal loot are truly retarded when you can literally switch to group loot in under 30s.

>reducing the chances dramatically of getting a specific drop with a already sub 1% drop chance isn't killing mount farming

LMAO this is what casuals actually believe, atleast you have your selfie cam tho sweetie.

I dunno, maybe partake in any of the million other activities that exist that aren't wow, or go towards bettering yourself? For starters, clean your room.

Of all the things... mounts have a fixed chance, you are NOT getting 5 chances at it just because it's set to group loot. You could have gone and made the argument for mogs, but mounts... are not affected.

YOU WILL ONLY GET ONE ITEM PER BOSS

>3pm PST for Servers to be up
Fuck!

>25 man drops more loot, going from 5 drops, 5 chances at the mount and whatever % to 1 drop.
imagine being this fucking dumb lmao this is not even funny

how am I supposed to find a nighthold group for my balance of power quest

SWITCH TO GROUP LOOT YOU ABSOLUTE RETARD

Because the best warlock spec is destruction with the sealed tome of the lost legion

>not knowing hat group loot is compared to personal loot
so you're just showing yourself to be a retarded newfag, no point in replying to you if you don't know what group loot is.

Will that actually work, though? There is some content where you can't disable personal loot. Maybe it'll be the same for dungeons and raids now.

It's bestiality.

women cannot resist the primal desire to be bred by big draenei bulls

Now post the actual HotS model with the man face.

That's less than an hour from now

its weird that for full patches like 7.3 and 7.2 servers came up much earlier, but for things like this they last the entire length of maintenance

male draeni are literally up there with spaceships when it comes to ruining wow. fem draeni qt's are acceptable, however

EXTENTED TO 5PM

>just switched to 5pm PST
won't be able to do anything before raid ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh