Kiria banner when

Your Orders?

Autism thread

Palla!

Strong!

Ephraim HUGE! Ephraim STRONG!
Even Fae can’t take his DONG!

Micaiah!

Make sure to vote for Sofia in her upcoming gauntlet, we can't let her do worse than Alphonse.

>Celica is considered a retard in Echoes for trusting the leader of an obviously evil cult that worships a dark god

>Arvis is considered the best villain in the entire series, despite the fact that he did the exact same thing

uhh

Which one ?

>tfw no wrath to complete my big dick Chadphraim set
Neph banner when

virgin micaiah vs chad ike

If the upcoming FEH Channel doesn't announce a free Gunnthra and a free whoever the fuck legendary fag comes next then I'll uppercut a thousand vagabonds' cocks and I expect you guys to join me in my ordeal or I will punch yours too

Sophia is a cutie.

Fujoshis are the worst.

>blue beat r-
Oh

>upgrade QR3 seal
>realize no one on my main team can make use of it
Waste of coins desu.

Why does she wear so many ribbons?

>"Balm" specials are no longer shit thanks to the CD penalty being removed on healers' 5* skills
This shit is making Tempest a breeze

>boldfighter+qr3 armors

My wife is the strongest

...is bad !

Absolutely BTFO

I like how the voice actor sounds differently between BK and Zelgius
I don't like how they used his BK armor instead of the red Begnion armor for Zelgius

>someone saved my tomato tome soph
Just wish it actually looked like a tomato

Chadelia will handle it!!!

He put his wee wee in his sister and killed a cuck so he's /ourguy/.

That's not a Fire Emblem character

Show me your meme builds for Quick Riposte 3 Seal.

>Ike +Atk/-Res
>Aether
>Heavy Blade
>Vantage
>Hone Speed
>QR3 Seal

Bro you’re too original like no one has put that combo foward 700 times before.

>People actually rolled this trash

I love Kirigiri!

>Ephraim can beat Ike now but Miccy can't
Another win for Renais!

I have an autistic headcanon that he purposely made himself sound more sinister as the black knight to kind of hide his identity a bit

fjorm
base set
reposition
qr3

>Literally anything
>Vantage
>QR3

There you go, there's most of the replies and meme builds

>first defense of the week is always a BLyn lead
Do these niggas just auto battle arena or something?

Why wouldn't you do the effect refinement if anything

>those shills that said her speed wasnt that bad

>got three of them on the previous lego banner
>none of them were -hp/+atk

They really should have made the first hero of each season free and then moved on to banner exclusives. It's especially scummy now that Tempests give Blessings as rewards and if you didn't roll Gunnthra the wind blessing is completely entirely useless to you.

So if you delete someone from your friends list, do you get deleted from their list as well?

she kills mega zelg and that's all I need
that shit's going to become real cancer in the next few weeks

Chiki
Fury
Renewal
Drive spd
QR

zzzzz
I can post a Julia dying to DC Fjorm, that doesn't prove jack shit
Meanwhile Micaiah can one shot armors like BK who are bigger threats than Ike

Alvis never fully trusted Manfloy, especially after the BBQ event, both were trying to out-mastermind each other. Manfloy was just better at playing in the backlines than Alvis ever could.

Considering there has to be a request accepted for two people to become friends in the first place, I can only assume so

>n-no Micaiah is the 3rd best blue infantry mage, she's better than Lute guys I swear!

Inb4 trip back on by the chad Miccybros.

Which Chiki?

Seething

Is this a new map?

>Blessing
Well, you can still slap it on a unit for double SP!

Let's tread carefully.

YOUUUUU ARE THE OCEAAAAAAAAN GRAY WA-DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN

I love Severa very much! I want to give her lots of gifts & things to make her feel happy! She deserves it for being so wonderful!

Imagine reclassing units in Fire Emblem Heroes.

>the micaiahfag damage control
lmoa

I can't wait for the best archer to arrive and blow this shit game up

I'm the one that got whatever post number you asked for for the tome.
I also love my FE6 shitters

I wish she was better written

One for every cock she hasn't sucked

Has Hector been toppled now that everyone can run his QR + Vantage combo? Can he finally lay down his axe and rest?

Nice, a blessing i will never use because muh autism doesnt let use limited resources and because i couldnt even roll slutty nun
Fuck the blessing system

Looks familiar, think I seen it in one of the mainline games. Either Gaiden or Book 2 I think.

Don't you worry

This one

just give it to merric

>Can't even get past the title of the song before enemy phase kicks in

How can you fuck up the music when playing the music from a game where music is a major plot point?

>implying it even reaches that far
YOUUUU ARE THE O-DUUUUUUUUUUUN

>Azel means the world to me!
>BBQs him

what did arvis mean by this?

16 days until the anniversary, better have all your rolling finished

He cannot be stopped. Wait till we get a better seal that he can make use of and you'll see that having QR build in is still the best.

>Shinon will save us when Sub humans get out of hand
Based

So when are they gonna introduce the important (read: endgame) dragons in FEH? They've gotta be saving them and the other final bosses for something big. Playable Dheginsea with 0 movement when

What weapon is your Anna wielding?

Yeah I'll just hold my breath

Canon wise Azel actually survives the BBQ and later tries to get together with Alvis, but Manfloy either stones him or kills him. Original Genealogy plot was suppose to have a middle part where you get to see the whole Azel-related conflict.

>refined slaying axe is now better than armads on hector
What a sad world we live in

Doubt they'd bring any boss dragon in before whatever Embla's evil dragon is, so...many years from now.

Noatun.

The plot is going to be that fire guy steals the hero summoning from that little girl character and uses it to summon things like dheginsea and grima

Imagine how bad it feels to be Eirika right now. Look at this set, which can punch holes through a defense stacking build with fucking WTD, then look back at Eirika. She can’t even buff +4 attack with her weapon, meanwhile Chadphraim can kill almost everything including Fae, Lukas, and green armors (granted, he needs attack buff and falls off at high merges, unless you use Dark Aura).
Ephraim is unironically better at killing greens than Eirika now.

How many of you people here are autistic?

Oh, I mistook part of Anna's hair for part of the weapon.

So many seals to level up but not enough coins

She wants Emerald Axe, so why don't you give it to her?

youtu.be/ZI-qXxFrxfU

>F2P

So just like Sacred Stones basically?

Thank god

So, assuming CyL 2 actually happens, which characters not in heroes yet will you vote for?

THIS is why red and blue mages really want at least some defense. When they're at a merge deficit they really can't handle DC reds at all. In such cases units like Delthea fall off really fucking hard.

Been seeing a couple posts complaining about the map selection being shit for this tempest but so far I haven't had any trouble at all. It's even easier than the Christmas tempest

If I don't plan to give him close counter is it worth 20k feathers to throw a slaying bow on corrin?

Fuck voting for characters not in yet, I want my Light Mage Lucius

PERI’D

Julia sometimes does things differently, because Julia has autism.

Erased whatever pity I had on the RD banner and was spooked by 5* Effie, which isn't terrible. Also got myself a +spd -res Nowi to merge the neutral one I've had for months into.