/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

I kind of want to buy this shirt Edition

>Stale Bread:

>Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread then clicking the link below and requesting an invite. Make sure your profile visibility is set to public. Do not kill/grief fellow crew members.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_pc (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/meat_for_the_grinder (Xbone ft. 100% crew black)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/flibinjibervans (Alternative meme color crew)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL

>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No thoughts allowed here)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Older threads
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>Helpful information for new players (Slightly Outdated)
pastebin.com/wmwvpEmr

>Regularly updated vehicle stat spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g2Qy84YUrYu_YCcdjMhzDGuNMzwNtjVjIJzdRmrHu6Y/edit#gid=1868604557

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Latest added content in GTA
rockstargames.com/newswire

get ready for that banwave

>2011+7
>not getting banned pre-banwave

I really wanna buy this hoodie

>bans people for their internet dropping out
I mean jewstar is capable of anything these days

Post your characters.

would've been perfect if you wore the sandals and socks instead

How long does it usually take to get an invite to the PC crew?

Not long, if you post your SC name, and have an open friend and crew list.

I posted it last thread, then some dude added me to make sure I wasn't hiding friends, but I've still yet to get an invite.

(You)?

I regret buying the cargobob. It doesnt really help that much with I/E, also annoying to call in or im just inexperienced with it since it wont let you call it in if its in the world so you need to force despawn it by calling your car beforehand. Pretty annoying.

>Doesn't really help that much with I/E
You just need more practice, or to be smarter about it. Practice picking up moving cars on the highway, or just picking shit up in general. Only annoyance I've had with it is guiding the hook and knowing if the hook is ready to pick up or not.

I mean, if your internet drops out 200 consecutive times on the exact same event that also conveniently rewards you with money then it might seem a little suspicious.

Yeah, spreading out the glitch and not abusing it to hell is probably wise.

Thanks doc

Grain of salt, but I've only ever had money adjusted.

That reminds me of SaltySnacks' character

I miss ya, Salty

What are today's discounts?

Yeah

>literally can't pre-hang up on Lester when he calls to to tell you to buy a facility RIGHT FUCKING NOW even though you don't have the money for it
Fuck off R*, I'm not buying another shark card. I'll buy it when I'm ready.

How do you get the cargobob's cargo bay to open?

I think it is an option if you have it as a customized Pegasus vehicle, through the interaction menu

Is that just the regular or Jetsam one?

Should be either.

about to get back into the game, haven't played since gunrunning. what new stuff is worth my shekels?

worked on my machine

Are you sure it's the same call I'm talking about? It's just that one as far as I can tell, where the red button is gone and right clicking does nothing.

Best attack chopper?

Buzzard

Maybe that 'don't have the money' part plays into it because I hung up on him a dozen or so times before finally buying it, but I had more than enough cash right from the start.

I dont know about being smarter about it. I would agree about needing more practice picking shit up though, but certain vehicles feel like they cant be picked up. I tried with a van for a few minutes before saying fuck it and just driving it to the location. Is the 'hook' on vehicles always the center of the roof or what? Also does the cargobob's hook need to face a certain way in relation to the vehicle so it latches?

>2018
>People still run to their apartment to survive a bounty

Buzzard for convenience
Hunter for raw firepower (with gunner)
Akula for stealth ganking players

Buzzard doesn't have an explosive minigun though

>Buzzard for speed and versatility
>Savage for missions and PvP if you don't have a friend for gunner
>Hunter for PvP if you have a friend for gunner
>Valkyrie for riding along with three to four buddies
>Akula for stealth and overpass bombings
Your choice, buddy.

>tfw

GUYS. I/E GLITCH IS NO LONGER WORKING. SOMEONE PLEASE CONFIRM

>Being smarter about it
I meant in the context of I/E. A lot of the trouble I feel when using the cargobob for I/E missions is pressure from NPC enemies to grab it and jet as quickly as I can. Players can give you trouble, too, but being in the air cuts out a huge chunk of the competition right away. Also, many of the cars are in a corner or against a wall which makes picking them up nigh impossible. Be smarter, or have a friend. Land nearby, take out the enemies, drive it away from the building, grab it and gtfo. Still much, much faster and safer than trying to drive it. You can deliver it via cargobob without landing, too; there's a special cutscene for dropping it off.

>Hook is weird.
Yeah, it's finicky. It's difficult to know if the hook is in the right place or if it's in the right mode or not. Seriously, a tiny piece of hud and a better camera would be great for that. The immediate overhead camera is pretty useful. That is why I advocate practice. The cargobob can pick up any ground vehicle with the exception of the insurgent which it kinda drags because it is too heavy, and some mission and "special cargo" vehicles.

cuuuuuuuuute

Oh, you don't like real girls.

Done it twice. Not working for me

>thought it wasn't working because i was not restarting the game and using the singleplayer load method
>>now actually really fucking terrified it isn't working anymore
i did buy bonds thankfully

How do i take good screenshots of my character like

Rockstar Editor. What's your platform?

During cutscenes, or record some badass footage and take a ciematic shot in the Rockstar editor

Fuck fuck fuck. Also, all the money laying around my CEO office is gone. I didn't get a notice or anything.

Money from the CEO office is probably unrelated. I still have mine. It's nothing to get too worked up over unless you lost a bunch of cash. You still have the I/E business, which is the most profitable.

Looks like it's not queuing up a bunch of pending transactions, which was basically the source of the glitch. Looks like they're also denying cash properly earned. Probably just no transaction gets queued if there is no server connection.

I mean that prop cash that's laying around the office. All that shit is gone.

Yes. It is probably unrelated.

This picture is probably a year old.

>tfw logged off today with $422 total funds
Audit that, Cockstar

I do. But there's a cyberpunk mood going on there m8

Rockstar editor, create a project using a clip you recorded, then take screens out of it. Use free camera and filters (effects) if you want to.

Name my crew, /gtag/.

Money wipes when?

The Underages

>I/E glitch patched
at least I got everything on my wish list, including 100m in bonds

I didn't because this whole month has been a shotfest when I comes to me time.

>Last purchase was a cargobob

Fucking great

You look like my character.

Got a cargobob, MOC w/workshop, cheapest facility, and baseline Deluxo with the I/E glitch. Only had the last teo days to try it. Still happy.

nice jaw lol

Well I got about 110 million from the I/E glitch, how about you guys?

I've not played this game in so fucking long, there's so much new shit. Pic related, does this make me a GTA oldfag?

How long was the glitch possible? It took me a whole day to make 15m

it had been up for atleast 2 weeks

I want to fucking die.

Ok here I go: Deluxo, Stromberg, Fully upgraded bunker, all the researchs, Akula, Rogue, Khanjali, insurgent pickup custom, Full Moc, every mk2 weapon, hangar, facility, oppressor, cargobob, vagner, fully upgraded all my cars. I don't have bonds but oh well, I'm happy

>tfw wanted to grind up a stromberg
>they patched the glitch

just my luck.

>Sellilng car
>Driving down freeway
>NPC car suddenly decides its time to make a U-turn
>$-3000

I can't believe how bad the NPC AI is. Cars in Sleeping Dogs or Saints Row never do dumb shit like that.
>That Lester mission with the trailers
>Civvies ram the trailer off my truck
>surrounded by honking civvies
>can't hook the trailer because it's covered in honking mexicans

Show us some of your dedgen snapmatics and then we'll talk.

>implying they aren't doing it intentionally to make you lose money

i have everything

Not sure on the exact figure but
>Both Bunker stock production upgrades
>A facility with Avenger and Jetpack
>Hangar and an Ultralight
>New stilt house
>most expensive yacht possible
>Lowrider Voodoo
>Viseris

I'm so ready for the next hot money making scheme. Finna load up on all the boom machines

There's no fucking way that isn't intentional. They want you to lose money, to slow down in chases, to skip the grind and buy sharkcards.

Well shit, I've only been doing it for like 4 days. I'm probably safe from any ban wave then, with my meager 8 figure earnings

>tfw don't have that butt on my face rn

So when is Agent 14-kun showing up at my door for the enhanced interrogation into my illicit funds?

>I/E Glitch was up for 2 weeks
>Orbital cannon was patched within hours and consolefags actually got a money wipe from it

being consolefag is suffering

You were saying?

you niggas act like this isn't known.

God, I hate that I'm addicted to a game with such shitty core gameplay

Did you always roll with that mask on and a sweatervest on PC?

No, just laughing at the Sims 3 tier pathing.

I want Agent 14 to fuck my face

>"Just buy all these bunkers and we'll pretend this whole thing never happened"

No. These were taken the week online came out.