/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #2643

Ara ara maa maa~ edition

>Recent News
granbluefantasy.jp/pages/?p=16206 -
Ippatsu Event (Norio Wakamoto goodness), SR Ippatsu, SSR Therese release.
Suptix la!
3 Draw Tickets have been added to every Side Story shop
Eden 4* has medium stamina

>NewbieFest 01/10-01/25
Daily single gacha ticket starts 01/11
1.5 RP and EXP for Ranks 100 and below(Non-HL)
1/2 AP and BP
1/2 Free and Extra Quest
All Elemental Trials are open during the period

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome.

>Schedule for January:
12/30 - 1/9 - Right Behind You
1/10 - 1/16 - Rise of the Beasts (Rerun)
1/17 - 1/24 - Guild Wars (Wind Bosses)
1/25 - 1/30 - Miscolored Memories (Rerun)
1/31 - 2/?? - New Story Event

>READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
gbf.wiki/FAQ

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Guild Pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

Previous Thread:

so can light cap yet?

I NEED A CREW

it's still worse water

With 3 or 4 Edens, light can cap against HL defense at full HP.

Yes, but it stops capping after taking a hit.

cug

I can't believe Gawain put this in a mating press.

Look at the pastebin, baka.

how many crewlets are there that need a crew for gw? I'm thinking of making one

Will they come back

I CANT BELIEVE GAWAIN FUCKED A TREE

Join Dem Bois!

You cool kids ready to for GW and T1 your EX+? Because I sure ain't.

Me on the left

Who's the artist?

God I wanna peg Lanlan so badly

anyone?

Do elemental defense downs contribute to defense cap? Like will 25% def down + 25% ele def down hit the cap and theres no point to add another def down? Say miserable mist + anti-reversal + kirin sword dark def down as an example

If I'm making a baha/baha meme grid for my dark, it doesn't matter which cortana I use right

They're adding null element Zerocarte

I want him to fuck me

>people talking negative shit about longdong claw
>they don't know corow bow is going to be an 3% increase of power at BEST
>yet they're going to waste 300 pots to get a 2nd bow

>you'll eventually be able to +300 your characters
>you can't +300 yourself
WHY LIVE

what?

I have Djeanne, Vira and Cog, and I wanted to ticket another Dark character. Who should I go for? I've heard Azazel, but I've also heard Narm, except I'm concerned that she'll mess with baha synergy.

Elemental def down has the same cap as regular def down, yes.

Lucio 5* will save light

>you can't +300 yourself
Basically what rank is.

>Can now make a full water team, though it's probably shit
>Continue to be denied earth summons

>not flpping xenos left and right and being done with them in less than 50 pots
lmao why are you even playing this game as a lucklet

I ticketed wind lance because there was nothing better left to get and I think I might be gay for his awesome ougi cut-in. Also gay for him. Wtf I thought I only loved draphs.

It wasn't a tree

Defense downs from all sources will always cap at -50%. The only exception to this is Quatre's Forfeit, which can extend it to -60%.

You don't really 'need' anyone else. Djannu/Vira/Cog was my lineup until I got Zoi then you just run whoever you want.
I'd make Six if you want to.
Narumaya isn't that great outside of Zoi bursts for me.

Any of the SSRs from these worth keeping or should I just fodder it all?

Why would you even want to + your MC, He's already way ahead of every other character because of master bonuses.

What the hell is there to mess? You have a full human frontline.

1496A3A2
jk
get your petals before gw shitters

Azazel is only good when he can crit, you already have the 2 good starting tickets (DJ/Vira.) Narmaya is alright but your lineup is honestly fine.

i just tixed gisla. buying another 1 to uncap is stupid and i should use dama which i dont have much in shop anymore :( or thats da wey?

I have Zoi but I only just got her, so she's not on the front lines yet. I was gonna make either esser or song for my GW character until Arcarum dropped me a bunch of celeste gear. Would I put cog and vira in the back row if I did a zoi burst with narm? And why do people keep saying 4m autos for Azazel?

Keep Balmung. It's used in agni grids if you need more HP. Some others are also decent main hand weapons, i.e. all spears.

>Why would you even want to + your MC,
because she is in every party

So If I'm a magan pleb is it worth it to uncap a blutgang as a normal modifier?

dama your gislas, buying to uncap is megawhale. Every event has 3 or so Damascus crystals so you'll cap them eventually.

Post cute Zois!

This is honestly how I made my 1st xeno axe. I still have 3 in the shop. Aside from xeno Vohu, I'e flipped 2~3 weapons each time, without spending more than 40~70 pots each time.

Get the stam pots berries and then merits.
I think the summons were all pretty bad.

Have you seen /gbfg/ trying to calculate something? Literally Dyscalculia levels of math skills. Also the 3% increase has already been the case for all other xenos outside of the ifrit axe, people just ignore it every time and think a second xeno weapon will be a 500% damage increase.

Noted, then DJ, Zoi and Cog? I like Cog's buffs a lot so I'd be more willing to use her over Vira, with Vira for utility when I need veil and other stuff.

2 spots, free petals

>Would I put cog and vira in the back row if I did a zoi burst with narm?
Ya. You'd run Zoi/Naru/Djannu for short shit.
>4m autos for Azazel?
Meme. He's pretty good, has crazy CA damage but otherwise not spectacular like Djannu or Six.

korwa or ferry for my special pikku?

how much dama is in the shop? i bought like 5 i think already

It's official, since I got Grea SSR, now I want to be paizuried by those half Dragon tits

I still don't see what the point is, if any other character in your grid caps, chances are MC will cap as well.

4m autos are a meme, his autos on element are fairly strong though when you proc both your crit emps under his 3 though. If you want burst, run DJ Zoi Narmaya. It'll carry you until you get into HL content.

Bluntgang is only a 34% normal mod compared to a Baha weapon at 32%+16%HP. You'll get the benefit of not having to worry about races.

Run one of Zoi or Cog, don't do both, please.

You cannot use Cog with Zoi user. She's for the lucklets WITHOUT Zoi.
>DON'T HEAL

(Dragon)sexual crew when???

Same, while grabbing her horns.

When you make one. Don't be a pussy.

Still new to dark memes, it's because of enmity right? Someone suggested I ticket a Gisla in another thread.

How come Izmir is a 9.0 now?

Unlike what retards might tell you, running Cog and Zoi is fine until you can cap with pure enmity alone. After that there's no reason to use Cog over Vira.

I already have enough of those. I was just wondering about the SSRs because I need a FUCK load of fodder

Whichever armpits your dick likes better

who's farming sidequest for tickets right now?

Kurwa

9, moon chocobars are unlimited though.

stackable attack boost is perm, party crit, def down is gone.

Don't ticket weapons until you know what you're doing

i spend moons on rupies, cp's and exp

please respond

fuck that, I'm too lazy for this shit now
Will definitely feel the need to rush for it when I get 18 tickets short on a spark tho

I'm definitely enough of a shitpile where I can't cap with just enmity. Either way, both of them will be getting experience over time so it's not like I can't use them interchangeably. I'll ticket Narm for now for bursting (and to hold onto the 10 draw till anniversary) and switch the other two in as I need, then.

You guys have been really helpful, I'm really looking forward to playing Dark.

I guess that a Fire (favorite) GW will be worse than a dark GW. The boss will die instantly as it happened with that poor Light lion, right?

Based on Lucio's spear uncap can we assume Lecia's dagger will grant Massive Boost to wind ATK + Medium boost to ATK as HP decreases + party Jammed on Ougi?

Would this save primal wind?

As a magna or shivashitter, is uncapping Benedia worth it? What about getting a finger?

CP is okay every now and again but really you should be saving gold moons for chocobars or weapons, rupies and exp are entirely farmable.

Or just dont fuck around with primal weapons, magna dark is fine.

>Ready in [n] turns

This shit needs to fucking stop

respond

I guess it's ok

>100% fail rate on twitter baha hl so far
Fuck off rank 101 wanpanners.

I did and got Ippatsu and Milleore

If you have Zoi, I'd 100% recommend you get Naru for that last slot. DJeanne/Zoi/Naru will absolutely melt any fight with less than 20m HP, solo, in 3 or 4 turns at most. It doesn't offer the inevitability of a Six, or an Orchis, but otherwise it's one of the best teams for any sort of content, solo or otherwise.

rupies when i need them silver only

exp for 5*

dont ever use double elemental summon in an enmity element please

I've been farming side stories with natural regen outside magfest for a couple of months now so I already got the 18 tickets

>twitter bahahl
>during leechfest
you deserve this

No.

>twitter baha hl during magnafest
are you for real

At least I didn't waste my horns.

>relying on twitter
What did you expect?

just slime you baka