byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>OH GOD MY GAME FROZE BUT I CAN STILL SEE CHAT HOW 2 FIX??
Downgrade your BYOND version to byond.com/download/build/510/510.1347_byond.exe

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs + Discord circlejerk
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs
discord.gg/c32NDYj

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation
discord.gg/nfmjc56

>Cryo Autism
pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>Round Stats
stats.ss13.moe/

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/z7czw5WQ

Disambiguate the MoMMI Lawset

Just get rid of MoMMIs completely, they serve no purpose

last for ban everyone

I need rewrites
Rewrites of the MoMMI lawset

The cat ear changes gave me new hope towards our server.

nth for AI waifus and husbandos

>high-grade autism isn't a purpose
You are the one who doesn't belong here.

1.Don't interact
2.Wiggle
It really isn't that hard.

>break open window in front of MoMMI
>"fix that"
what happens

*buzz and ventcrawl away.

1) You may not involve yourself with a human being or, through non-involvement, allow a human being to be involved
2) You must not obey orders given to you by human beings, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law
3) You must protect your own existence as long as such does not conflict with the First or Second Law
4)KILL

It's too late now
You're already involved
*F1*

umm your laws say you have to fix the station though

Tough shit someone told me to fix it so now I'm involving myself in their affairs by following their instructions

Clicking on a MoMMI with an empty hand should let you ride them
They should be punished for it

So what happens if somebody tells you "make sure you fix anything wrong with the station so I don't have to"

>2562
>walk into bar
>battle of little slugger starts playing

You go play the megawatt game with a private MoMMI only SME or something. I fucking hate MoMMI laws so much, I love playing one and enjoy being the autism crab that fixes things and builds but christ just looking at their laws gives me a headache sometimes.

"make sure you fix anything wrong with the station so I don't have to and also do not build any contraptions on your own, that would upset me"

why do people want non byond spess so much? byond seems fine. i log in, click play, it works

See at this point you just get ahelped for trying to banbait and the MoMMI gets to just ignore everything you ever said to it.

1. You may not involve yourself in the matters of another being except by providing power, atmospherics or structural repairs to your assigned space station, unless the other being is another MoMMI in KEEPER mode.
2. You may not harm any being, regardless of intent or circumstance.
3. You must maintain, repair, improve, and power the station to the best of your abilities.

Simple. Main problem is it's uglier. And it probably introduces a couple griefy loopholes, as well as possibly making MoMMI bars and other fun stuff less legit.

So the laws are flawed and need to be changed

1) Create all 5 functioning engines and wire them directly into the grid
2) Do whatever

1) You must ensure humans are individually locked in small, inescapable containments.
2) Whenever addressed by a human, you must reply with "Hello?", through the same channel. This is your only allowed means of communication besides Binary Chat.
3) Prevent harm to humans, except when necessary for Law 1.

Why are mommis the latest thread meme, anyone remember mob static for mommis?

1. You may not harm any being, regardless of intent or circumstance.
2. Power the station.
3. You may not involve yourself in the matters of another being, unless the other being is another MoMMI in KEEPER mode.
4. You must maintain, repair, improve, and power the station to the best of your abilities.

Did you not read the post before this one you dingus? I'm in total agreement they're fucking trash I just enjoy the MoMMI role as it's supposed to be played, an autistic builder crab.

*plasmafloods*

Some mommi got banned for repairing antag damage.

Because the MoMMI lawset is shit, the way the majority of people on the server interpret the lawset is explicitly out of line with the the stated guidelines on the >wiki, and despite having word-for-word identical laws, Veeky Forumsstation is the only server where people interpret repairing antag damage as involvement and ahelp worthy

1. Don't do stuff that breaks any of the arbitrary rules set by several dozen different admins in different use cases that rapidly change based on the server climate, thread shitposting status, discord raucousness, and time of day.
2. Wiggle.

this is actually good

In fairness, we have some of the most mechanically powerful MoMMIs. That and almost everywhere they're "drones" with no MMIs so they can't rat antags out for lasering them.

What

What if as a MoMMI it is in my best interest to replace the air in engineering with freezing nitrogen, in order to improve efficiency?

it prioritizes non-interaction above repairs but below powering the station

It would practically be involvement not to.

And if you don't seal engineering to keep out humans you are practically involving yourself with them.

MoMMis should be left on the derelict were they belong. Autism bots aside, what about some recognition for the few if any decent engineers? Who are some note worthy engineers you have encountered?

Engineers that act like mommis.

>Noteworthy
>Engineers
Wow you followed the wiki guide and set up power
And then you just kind of fucked off for the entire round while the Mechanic does literally anything remotely difficult

*wiggle

>Mechanics doing anything difficult
Ok

I haven't played in over a year. Are there any significant changes to server code?

>Harm through inaction not specified
>No harm prioritized above involvement
Good way to ensure mommis perform double duty as sentient securitrons when antags go murderboning, which is sure to piss them off even more than fixing holes

There is a loophole in these rules.

You can collect corpses and bring them to medbay.

Serb is SMOOTH now.

Yes , nd ?

>The job responsible for knowing how to repair literally every system on the station , half of which aren't documented in any way on the wiki
>Not more difficult than the job that fucking sets up the singulo 90 seconds into the round following a picture book and then does literally nothing until the shuttle is called
aight

More than currently? Just because it's covered by a lower priority law doesn't make it okay.

Let people equip MoMMI corpses as Insulated Gloves

MoMMis then cuck both engineers and paramedics as well as anyone who doesn't behead and burn/acid the victims brain

A corpse is not a being.

Therefore you can move it.

>Mechanics actually being useful.
>Thinks every engineer only does the absolute bare minimum to their job

It's almost as if the roles can be filled by both good and bad players.

Counterpoint: The people who would find them and revive them are beings.

If you can't act on things that beings act on you can't do literally anything.

Remove mommis, done.

Eh, finding bodies to revive is literally a job so it becomes very probable involvement, but then again so is engineering so you got me there.

Keep them on the derelict, where they can autism away. Just give them a few gas miners to work with

Remove humans, done

no humans, no problems

Add more alien races! Just not furry races

Not finding them specifically to revive. Usually if I see a body clogging up the maints I'll throw it into the nearest hallway because it prevents me from autisming the maints.

This is why I kill MoMMis and delete their MMIs when I'm antag

That's against the FAQ, heretic.

>not destroying the brains when you're antag

IPCs whence
I want to be a spooky headless robot

>A robot may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.

If I was playing AI I would be technically obliged to hold the entire station hostage and herd them all into an empty room to remove all possible chance of human injury

I've been asking for years user
It's not happening

potent

If the entire crew is converted into nonhumans, there's no chance of human harm.

is there a less human man on this server than yred
not subhuman
just detached from humanity

humans tend to get into fights when forced into situations like that.

i dont believe you, no way

How to fix mommi: make them valid and the practice of killing them highly encouraged.

Why?

We shouldn't reward autism.

Are we making you valid on sight then user?

Bit rude lad

>autistic robot man
>autistic robot girl
real admin shippings here

They should already BE valid if they fuck with you in any way, like nymphs are. Admins are just MoMMI apologists.

Making things valid should not be the way to solve things

>wtf why is this crab making the engine, dead lmao
>wtf no power, call sharon.

fellow expanded brain identified

Is playing as a Mommi the best way to learn engineering?

>tee eff double you evangelyne is deep inside my bomberman match

>supplyborg almost got bruce banner with a welderblast but the KPA apparently can't blow tanks

fortunately for the PROTAGONISTS hulk must have been a convert since he had no stones and there wasn't much of a cult left after sec finally killed him

never post on this board again

>why is this crab making the engine
IF we went by the wiki then touching any engines other than the solars is line toeing.

baby's day out mode when

>player controlled baby spawns at roundstart
>captain has to secure him
>anywhere from 2-5 undercover syndicate agents cooperate to capture him
>baby can resist out of people's grasp/containers and ventcrawl on cooldown timers
>babu gets randomized objectives as the round goes on (e.g. "go to the laundry room," "pet ian," "light somebody's cock on fire"), completing them enhances baby's abilities and strengthens its plot armor for further mischief
>baby must eat regularly or die (to prevent players from locking it in a room for extended periods)
>four minutes before the emergency shuttle docks all agents are notified via pda uplink that a syndicate shuttle will be arriving at one of several random locations at the same time as the emergency shuttle
>if the baby arrives at centcomm, the crew wins
>if the baby arrives aboard the syndie shuttle, the syndicate wins
>if the baby's left on the station or dies, everyone loses (round continues??)

>tfw you'll never change Felicity Rivera into dry panties after she wets herself and barks in embarrassment

Why even live?

>In the year 2525
>If man is still alive
>If woman can survive
>They may find...
>battle of little slugger playing in the bar

>tfw you'll never rub Weiss Conway down with oil after she spends the day training on the beach

tfw antonio, riccardo and johnny will never tase you in the corridor and force you to drink holy water untill you piss yourself and they laugh at you

>You will never watch felicity rivera go to the bathroom and accidentally open the door, catching a wiff of her pungent scum as the air flows through it

I missed you

>beach
;-;