Potential Superpower but they chimped out

Bavaria

It ended

They're not Mexicans.

But they are Mexicans of Europe

Superpower but Willy fucked it up

if you turn it on its side it looks like a dolphin

I see Germany map as a Serpent bared its jaws

less droolingly retarded than the >H >R >E, less autistic (slightly) than the >Thousand >Year >Reich

Run by maniacs

a place the world wasn't ready for

youtube.com/watch?v=dhuY8FPt-B8

Oh I see it. Prussia and Silesia are the tail fins and Schleswig-Holstein is the dorsal fin.

Their website:
das-deutsche-reich.info/index/

strongest european power of its time

took on the whole world twice

>Gets shitted on by the whole world twice

fixed

It had a good economy.

It triggers Veeky Forumsfags

I dont know why alt-right worships it, I mean two reichs were main reason why europe declined

b-but, Pretzels, user. Pretzels!

>I mean two reichs were main reason why europe declined
They were the last chance for Europe to remain relevant.

>last chance for europe to remain relevant
>by destroying and butchering half of europe
Imagine if man and capital lost in war were invested in colonization

And the other European powers were involved as well. They tried to destroy Germany and destroyed themselves in the process.

>they tried to destroy germany
>by being attacked by germany
what kind of mental gymnastics you have to make to come to this conclusion

Pre-emptive strikes against hostile powers that were trying to bully Germany into submission.

Only under a German hegemony Europe could have remained relevant but Europe didn't want to remain relevant. Europe rather let itself get destroyed by international Jewry.

wrong war there, jews is scapegoat for second war, for first you should write something like cuck eternal anglo frenchcuck wilhelm dindunuffin cuck

wrong

wrong

completely reliant on imports

wrong, if anything they ruined that chance

You should write internal kraut redpill fuck germany they ruined rome and plunge europe into shit for 2000 years

You're RIGHT !!

Im not poltard, but german economy pre ww1 was second to us one, its land army as shown during war was best there is, its navy second to britains.
Its really sad how it was destroyed by prussian militarism

We have this thread every day, and than someone posts timeline how war started, and every sane non-biased person agrees that its germany fault.

k.

sandniggers are ruining there pure culture!

Prussian Pride Worldwide

nice that it doesn't exist anymore

>Im not poltard, but german economy pre ww1 was second to us one
Still completely reliant on imports. Germany has no natural resources of it's own and had no colonies worth a damn (their colonies operated at a loss). Germany was not a great power for one reason and one reason only; It's economy was very fragile.

>its land army as shown during war was best there is
No. It was good, but it was as good as other great powers. France, a land with half of germany's population, managed to halt it.

>its navy second to britains
No. One single defeat sent it back to port for the duration of a war. Hardly "second to britains".

>Its really sad how it was destroyed by prussian militarism
What ruined Germany was how it wanted to become the biggest and the baddest yet did not have the allies or capabilities to do so.

1. Industry and Labour wise literally second to none,resources were only needed in warand could be jacked from france even then
2. Ever heard of two fronts? It held the three next biggest world armies on its own
3. Jutland was a german victory reatrd, both sides were skittish due the expense of building a battleship
4, kinda true

Bismarck was awesome

god fuck i won't be able to unsee that

or it's a shark swimming towards you on a left turn

1. A paper tiger, due to being completely reliant on imports. No natural resources of it's own. You cannot skirt around this fact.

2. No, it had allies and bad enemies too.

3. Your point being? It was still a strategic defeat. See paper tiger analogy.

Makes up for half of the discussions on Veeky Forums

1.For being completely reliant on imports they did pretty well during the blockade
2.france did have around 40 million people the german empire 70 million so not half the population, also brithish and belgian forces fought in the west.
3.only second to britains because at the beginning of the war the other countries had a shit navy. but they couldnt be compared to the royal navy
4.it was destroyed by a number of reasons the ambitions are only one of many.

Turns Europe into a multicultural paradise.

Pardon?

>France, a land with half of germany's population, managed to halt it.
That was a consequence of warfare having changed. Without British support and the fact that Germany was also busy at the Eastern front they could have easily brute-forced France into submission without any need for tactical finesse. In fact, France suffered some of the heaviest losses in their military history against Germany in WW1.

dont confuse him with facts, like that all great powers wanted a war

He meant to say France turns Europe into a multicultural paradise

""""""""""""""""""""""""discussions""""""""""""""""""""""""

This is what germany should look like

Nice hiking, but too big.

Good map, but Poland seems to be a big bigger and greener than I remember.

It is literally the best state to have ever existed

we have to think bigger

>Memel (to Lithuania)

What the fuck is that supposed to be
Grand Estonia?

also
>Finland has Karelian isthmus and Kuola but still no Karelia

>1.For being completely reliant on imports they did pretty well during the blockade

NO, they didn't. Which is in fact a major reason for the collapse of Germany.

wehraboo trash

How can I be a boo of my own country, asshole?

It's not Austria

>Preussen is the best state evah they totally didn't destroyed my country

Once your ad hominem failed you resort to memeing. Why should I care for anything you say?

Your bratwurst is very nice, Germany. :)

Retards

>wanting to pass up a saucy rendez-vous with Joséphine Baker on a Paris night

Swine

Cool helmets. They need to bring that shit back asap

worth a shot fellas we'll get em next time

They did literally nothing wrong

I was in a forum game once where Germany went full Gross and ate up Austria, Sudeten and the Baltics.

GOAT beer brewing

>greatest nr of nobel prizes in science
>technological and industrial center of the world
>strongest army at the time
>on its way to be a naval power
>healthy skeptic attitude towards Jews
>pride and nationalism

too bad Anglos, Jews and Slavshits had to ruin it

Jews were actually more likely to fight in the army than ethnic Germans were and a lot of Jews did their best for the war effort outside the front lines.

Meanwhile France was still shitting its pants with anti-semitic riots as recently as at least the Dreyfus affair and let's not get started on Russia

pro: got rid of six milliion jews

con: unfortunately, now we have israel

Krauts will always try to destroy us all. They just can't help themselves.

>hitler
>german

pick one

A better example would be Trump and how he wants to disband nato and hand europe over to Mother Russia

Also
>germans destruction of roman empire
>karl marx and engels

>Austrians
>not german

Fuck off Habsburg

Austrians are an alpine people that happen to speak German. They are unrelated to Nordic Germans. If Hitler is German, that means a Syrian or Turk born in Germany and speaks German language is German.

>Nordic Germans
The three of them do you mean?
Most Germans are Alpine as fuck.

Well it depends on if you mean German as a race or a linguistic cultural group.

Northern Germans are more racially linked to danes and swedes, traditionally considered the "germanic peoples"

austrians are alpine and have more racially in common with north italians and french

Nice navy

best shape ever, idk why.

>all great powers wanted a war
Retard.

Pretty much this. The Army did a census prior to the war and found that jews were overrepresented in the Officer class. As the point of the census was to show how cowardly the jews were, they never published the results.

When worshipping Germany means not shitting on it 24/7 according to Veeky Forums it makes perfect sense

That makes no sense though. The officer themselves just hid behind their desks (or in the trenches depending on their rank) while sending wave after wave of soldiers into the meatgrinder.

Sorry, it was during the war, not before it:

>"In October 1916, when almost three thousand Jews had already died on the battlefield and more than seven thousand had been decorated, War Minister Wild von Hohenborn saw fit to sanction the growing prejudices. He ordered a "Jew census" in the army to determine the actual number of Jews on the front lines as opposed to those serving in the rear. Ignoring protests in the Reichstag and the press, he proceeded with his head count. The results were not made public, ostensibly to "spare Jewish feelings." The truth was that the census disproved the accusations: 80 percent served on the front lines."[5]