hsreplay.net (Buy premium for us)
thelightforge.com/TierList (Arena)
vicioussyndicate.com
tempostorm.com

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/esports/tournament/hct-world-championship-amsterdam/choose-your-champion
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Valeera is best girl.

No Jaina is shes more feisty

delete this thread, faggot

nth for Priest players are smart peeple

Fuck off autist

anime armpits

Queue with a deck of nothing but divine shield minions, obviously a "lets get my quest done" deck. Queue into a golden highlander priest. He ropes me and emotes nonstop.
Why are people like this.

/lolg/ gets early threads deleted when Lulufags overstep their boundaries, why can't we get the same love when a toastfaggot does the same?

end it

Probably the same faggot that made this thread early

Is Hunter just fucked forever? Why would they create such a useless weapon that only works with one type of class?

sage

#notmy/hsg/

daily reminder that even if cubelock and tempo rogue both had 99.9% winrate the unfun cancer of the game would still be priest.

You think that's bad? At least it pushes a fun archetype that is decent enough to play.

I can't tell if the new wave of /hsg/ shitposters are just actual retards who are trying to meme grating plebbit shit or are on too many levels for me to recognize their infuriating tactics

>disgusting asian chink from plebbit
kys

I never dust legendaries and I dusted this piece of shit. What the fuck was blizzard thinking. Probably would have kept Rhok'delar if I got it.

>lives in house full of streamer thots and constant parties
>doesn't go downstairs for the parties and tells thots to fuck off every time they're on camera
based

My opponent managed to miss lethal here and eventually lose.

Spot the lethal if you can, difficult puzzle.

Is Mage just fucked forever? Why would they create such a useless weapon that only works with one type of class?

why dont you make a screenshot dumbass

wtf is this
you probably should go back to pleddit

All weapons only work in one kind of class dipshits

I was focusing on the game during the game.

How does this work.

Deckhand, dagger to face?

If you can't recognize hearthstone decktracker, you're a shieldbearer

>"Valeera is best girl."
>No
Stopped reading right there - ain't wasting my time on objectively incorrect opinions.

Yeah, pressing a button in a turn-based game requires some next-level multi-tasking abilities. Or you're an autistic degenerate.

It's one of the better designed weapons of expansion, one of the few playable ones and deck build around it can be used to climb top 100 legend. So shut ur whore mouth.

>I'm being edgy and using the meme language, do I fit in yet mom?

Jaina does better anal

>I don't know what "edgy" means but I'm keeping the excuses going so surely no one will notice I'm genuinely retarded!

>been winning a lot
>only class giving me trouble is tempo rogue
>dont come across it that much anyway
>out of nowhere 6 tempo rogues in a row and they highroll me while I never draw what I need to, every single time
I now believe in forced losing matchups. fuck this.

[citation needed]

Do you want hentai

Does anyone remember Dewey from Malcolm in the Middle

leeroy to hall of fame fucking when? fuck this card though

Life is unfair.

Why what happened

Im fucking with you man do you do anal

No but I heard Janina's "magic" will tear you apart

You wanna roleplay

In your opinion, what are the odds that Blizzard will nerf one of the following and why
>Warlock Skull
>Doomguard
>Cubes
>that turtle fuck
>Voidlord
>Prince number 3

0/0
0/0
0/0
Huh
0/0
0/0

sure why knot

>Warlock Skull
Nah

>Doomguard
Yes, Blizzard doesn't like charge, bonus points cause it's a classic card

>Turtle
Mal'Ganis? Blizzard doesn't give a shit about wild

>Voidlord
No, it's barely playable if played for the full 9 mana. They might reduce its power and cost though.

Why did they make a weapon that druid will never ever use and only exists so Rogue can pull it with a swashbuckler and instantly win?

You dagger

Good puzzle.

>Prince 3
It's a worse but cheaper faceless, which is a classic card so no

I would say lackey and skull get a mana cost increase.

I was so disappointed when I woke up and saw this revealed as the druid weapon.

> hearthstone cards that describe your genetalia

Holy shit dawg burn can I get your email

[email protected]

is mage the most skill based class?

I was OTK'd with this piece of shit but I guess is my fault because I let the druid draw his entire fucking deck.

>turn 5 7/7 + 5/5 + 12/12 with spell block + deal 5 damage + draw 5 cards + gain 5 armor is bad
haha

That's obviously bullshit, the opponent just had the perfect answer to his board, what the fuck? He was probably sniping too.

Can you send your real email

is that even a question? Who doesn't?

Gay hentai

Did I fucking stutter?

it's either Lackey or Voidlord that will take the hit

Doomguard will have charge as battlecry.

*In the world where blizzard aren't retarded jews that making classic cards unplayable.

oooooh now I know why the deck is called 'Big Priest'
because only big retarded pieces of shit who should have their ballsack stapled to the ceiling play it!

fuck im smart

I like my prist decks like I like my black penis: BIG

S...sorry, I'm very shy.

>tfw trying to figure out the right mix of 2 mana beasts to play

you only need Razormaw, Dire Wolf maybe, others you don't need right now

>Early thread

OP is a colossal faggot. The old one didn't even hit the bump limit yet is already dead.

Can't expect much from a toast viewer though.

Why do the other generals op pic get to have skimpily dressed barely legal anime girls with sweat drenched hormone flooded nymphomaniac bodies in lewd as fuck suggestive poses and we get cringe e-celeb bs?

too many autists in here 2bh

In the end, RNG Mage is the most disgusting fucking deck. "Random Mage Spell" bullshit was a mistake. Mage was a mistake.

You were a mistake.

Don’t say that. Just rude.

Stop being shitters for attention and report this thisOP, if you keep enabling him he will keep shitting those shitty 50 OP early posts OP threads everytime

>Un'Goro tournament meta was diverse and dynamic even two months in to that xpac
>this is the worlds class spread one month in

to be fair there's a bit more at stake this time to be experimenting. If Razakus was deleted this would actually be one of my more favored metas, maybe still top 5 for me anywat (Hearstone has always been shit)

>I hunt alone

Autist

>Being so much of a ADHD loser cuckhold you make threads stupidly early for the feeling of accomplishment of people posting in your shitty thread since you are some loser reject from some shitty weeb gen
>Calling other people autists

Do a nice dutch noose in your neck and hang from a tree.

I was almost tempted to vote for Orange just for bringing Hunter, but then I realized I wanted 6 packs

It is 100% RNG anyway.
I voted for Packlento.

I think the problem is that /hsg/ is actually used to being one of the more civil generals on this board, so most people aren't in the habit of reporting cancer away.

/lolg/ as the most popular general reports basically every other post

> opponent plays Jeeves and I am also playing an aggro deck

>caring this much about 50 posts

if we don't report you, then you're going to keep making bottom tier shit OPs because no one else here is a frothing mongoloid

Autist

This is your last chance to get free packs. You have about an hour and 15 minutes to choose your champion:
us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/esports/tournament/hct-world-championship-amsterdam/choose-your-champion

Ocd freak

Im not OP but I just happened to see you shitting up the thread with your autism

Who else /donewithconstructedforthemonth/ here?

What is the lowest rank we are allowed to post screenshots from without getting rank-shamed??

I'm going to shame you at any rank user

Why would I continue playing after rank 5?

Because you have to get that legend

top 100 legend you pleb

Im rank 18 legend with Aggro druid