Love Live! School Idol Festival General - /llsifg/ #1618: Happy Birthday, Hanayo! 2nd Edition

Zenkai no /llsifg/! Current Events
JP: UR Chika Scouting/Pana Birthday Scouting
EN: NozoRin Chafes/Pana Birthday Scouting

>Download the Game (English/Japanese)
pastebin.com/rPdEjzEr

>Game Wiki
lovelive.kouhi.me/

>Event Points Calculator
suyo.be/llsif/calc-newstyle/

>Event Cutoff Predictor
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gT26kLl2jAQGX9xn9VRAYwnk5gzKWpe-NkOJa7osI8Y/pubhtml?gid=648200897

>Team Builders
designedfor.sakura.ne.jp/nikuma-n/
llsifteambuilder.herokuapp.com/

>Infodump
docs.google.com/document/d/1rL8-DDw8pJVmMPf7V25vCkx8ulOXR74p_-Wz534S3og

first for anchan please hurt me

aquors a shit

first for tmrn-chan pls don't grow up anymore

Fourth for JUSITCE!

For me, it's Hanayo-chan. The rice-loving idol.

Reminder that Diabetes bullied Fuyayami.

Xth for I really really like RIn

Reminder that Diabetes stalked and harassed Maya like a creepy psychopath.

Thanks for sharing this very cute image

I love Umi

repeat for kasumin kurisumasu presento for karin-chan ;___;

We know, Honoka

Im going tu kil muhself:(

I love them.

Fuck off

That was rintard and the resident flips.

Yay!

>not on your profile
you lying :/

Have another won cause you got good taste

Plis nuuu

What's Diabetes' ID?

1st years are 3rd years are better desu but each their own

Cute 2nd years

Thread is saved

Just look at her

cumming inside based nue-chan~

Can you check the last thread? He admitted all his sins.

To each their own indeed.

Honoka loves her wives!

Happy birthday, Pana.

And in that post he only admitted to bringing her here and starting the reddit drama. The other shitposters were the ones to stalk her and perpetuate the shitposting that followed the few months afterwards.

Indeed. This is best years,

>I admit I shitposted about Maya being a Reddit roastie as a joke
Anything else?

Pana is one of the best, indeed.

>coming to that conclusion
The maya post he is talking about is on the llsifg twitter. I dont think he said anything about inviting her or starting plebbit drama

1st years make a cute OT3

And these three too depending what type of girl you like.

Are you really defending a psychopath stalker?

Wooby!

I'm talking about that pluuvia shit that rintard wouldn't shut the fuck up about. The posting style was exactly like rintard.

A cutie!

Are you really going to shitpost about a dude who is probably going to kill him self? I mean he probably deserves it since he admitted to being a massive shitposter but still

Look, you're just guessing while we have a confession. Get over it.

That WAS rintard

Yeah, he told me once on chess that he hated women.

That definitely was rintard, dunno where this retard is coming from when roastiebetes literally said in his confession that he didn’t stalk her

I know it was rintard, hence my point that while Diabetes is a shitposter that started the drama like he admits, he wasn't stalking her like this retard wants to believe

Rintard did nothing wrong.

Really really smart post

>Shitposted and falseflagged
>Said mean shit about you AND your raibu
>Started the retarded namedropping shit
>"D-don't kys"

You people are fucking retarded. Actually immensely retarded

haha WHAT
I didn't know SSRs could flip from fucking Rs

I've had URs flip from Rs. That's how I got New Years Umi

He probably made innocent people feel like shit and quit the general. But new that the poor baby feels sad we all have to bear him.

I think this just all goes to show anyone can be a shitposter, even people who are nice in game. So yeah, Im still going to feel bad if a dude kills himself if his greatest sin is shitposting in this general when half the people in it already do in some way or another

Rs can flip into URs too

>people who are nice in game
He was? He only messaged me to make fun of me for my shit pulls.

I've never posted D-don't kys though

People make mistakes. They do stupid things. They don't need to die for them.

He also made the raffle. I’m sure he said nice things to people too. I don’t see why you would discredit him for the bad but overlook the good.

YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO BE A DECENT HUMAN BEING

Fucker created a "no allowed to play and have fun" list. How nice.
Cancer ever since the start. Doesn't deserve genuine sympathy at all

>you're free from your sins because you give money away
Am I in some kind of church or something?

He's always been nice to me. I think he realized he was being a dick and was trying to make things right. He obviously leaked his name purposely to someone when distributing the prizes hoping they'd say who it was in the thread. He just wanted friends and probably didn't know how to make things right. Welcome him back, give him a second chance if it's not too late.

>dumb moralfags if he wants to kill himself then let him he’s shit youre all a bunch of babies
>well actually he deserves it because he is a bad person
what?

HBD Pana!

>just a ploy to ruin Pana's birthday

>only anti-moralfags want him dead
He really hurted people. All of this is a proof of it.

guys we're never gonna be screencapped for /r/Veeky Forums if we keep being moral like this

Fuck off protestancuck.

Which he later rescinded. The amount of shitposting in here is ridiculous right now. It is one thing to say “I dont care what he does, if he wants to kill himself thats his decision so I will not give him sympathy” but it is a whole other say “he does not deserve sympathy because he insulted some people”

>"hey hi, i'm a roober, a pedo, a homicide, a drug dealer and all that shit. but please i confessed all my sins to god and my dog, i am really sorry, can i go home now pls?? i only wanted friends :(

You are forgiven, child of God

>tfw you’re not saying anything about diabetes because you don’t want to be haunted by his ghost when he really does kys himself

>ok but pls make a last raffle first i need to roll for pana one more time

I take it that this is your first foray into flip hours. It's easily the worst time to be awake since it's just shitposting and falseflagging.

>Nearly single handedly responsible for the shitty 2nd half of 2017 for /llsifg/
>"Don't kys!"

So what if he made the raffle? I've given money to people from /llsifg/ too, and in a much less attention whoring way. Who fucking cares.

I wouldn't even rule out what says. He isn't sorry for all the insults and bullshit he caused. He'd do it all over again if he could, he's just sad that his life is utter shit. I also have him on my friends list, and I've wanted to kick him off for a long, long time. The only thing stopping me was the fact that he would make a big deal about it in /llsifg/

>believing in ghosts

Just email Klab asking them if they can do anything. Who knows if they can. People are already convinced one way or the other.
If Diabetes comes back and doesn't do it, great. He will never be forgiven by everyone but hopefully he sees he still has some friends here.

>he does not deserve sympathy because he insulted some people
Wrong, delude bitch
He doesn't deserve sympathy because he just doesn't, fucking get. His shitty mind allowed him to be that way. Nothing of value will be lost.
He went "these pepple don't deserve to have fun" < point.

Jesus brains are so easy to wash. No wonder religion is still a thing these days...

>shitposting in a thread about a mediocre gacha rhythm game about fictional cartoon singing lesbians on a cantonese woodcutting forum
BRING ME HIS HEAD

I bet Diabetes has never even faced any real hardships lmao. Depressed people make me sick.

>email Klab
>they see his message about giving away the account
>ban the account

Please give me money~! >_<

>He went "these pepple don't deserve to have fun" < point.
Fuck I really hated that. It's okay if you want to shitpost but don't make it personal. You could probably drive someone to their suicide.

Prove anything you just said. You wont because you are a huge hypocrite shitposter. At least roastiebetes had the balls to admit it. If you are for real right now you would have unfriended him and been done with it. sad.

>Jesus brains are so easy to wash. No wonder religion is still a thing these days...

>At least roastiebetes had the balls to admit it.
Yeah, when he's about to off himself and won't face any charge or responsability. Lot's of balls for a shitposter.

For magnets.

Happy birthday, Hanayo!

He didn't bother to do his homework. He didn't mean fun. He only meant a way to fame with the cool kids.
He is just that important, you see- oh, and he got money too.
A bratty mind tgrowing a tantrum

Shut up argie.

callate la boca mogolico

Now that the dust has settled.
Did he survive?

There is no way to prove anything.

nah he is just waiting for 50 amens

Fuck off miclet
He clearly did a lot wrong

How does all of this have anything to do with pana's birthday?

He said he’s killing himself tomorrow so I am looking forward to that piece of shit posting the method of suicide at least. Hopefully he necks himself.