Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

serenesforest.net/radiant-dawn/scripts/game-script/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>600 feathers away from 20k again

Time to +2 ninja tits.

post your most recent 5* units

Don't overindulge this cat's list for cocks too

Who is an unexpected favorite unit of yours?

Flying Healer when? I want to use Guidance and transport and heal Omnibreaker Hector.

Kill yourself

>list for cocks

who's on the top of it?

how about every single unit I've summoned (since the creation of fehkeeper)

Trust nobody, not even yourself

Everyone.

why isn't veronica playable yet

The next FEH Channel that falls on the anniversary will introduce a customizable MU, unmerging, more prf Special refinements, Daggers' new buffs (you can choose either built-in Wind or Watersweep with built-in Phantom Spd), a new banner from an older title, more ways to get Stones and Coins, a more elaborate castle-building system, and a new badge shop where you can use 300 small badges to buy 1/2 of a big badge.

YOU A

I want to have sexual intercourse with Veronica

Master sword Reinhardt when?

Her list is just everyone written over and over again
Who knew cats could get fat off of cum?

Hinata jerking you while he's got that big dopey grin on his face while also making sure periodically that you are okay and completely consent to his affections

what the fuck
why would you keep track of all this
why not just make red the fodder color for everyone, why the +10

I need to finish my main team's premium skills, but afterwards I feel like saving orbs to try and +10 a five-star exclusive. About how many orbs might that take on average, assuming they're alone in their color?

Do it
Don't listen to this guy

is this going to be FE's Candlejack?

Daily reminder:

If you use Roy, seliph, etc etc etc or any other garbage unit you're just a fucking worthless hipster who has to try to carve out an identity by using garbage units in a fucking phone game to try to convince yourself you're unique and different when really you're just a fucking loser

Go fuck yourself, no one cares you like some game boy advance character from a game you didn't play, it doesn't make you an individual, it doesn't make you special, just shut the fuck up already

Fuck off

Julia is my Jugdralfu

This is now a bird thread

thanks me too

Who doesn't like a good birb

I use this tsun in Heroes

i'm thinking of making a team around gunnthra's tome, how does this looks?
sigurd has atk smoke as his seal
i'm thinking of giving nowi QR seal too

One day I'll build DC Alm and make you flip out

What refinement does a -Atk +Def NY Camillia want?

But that's her mom, Betterjulia.

This makes me want to stuff my face into her ass and eat her ass out.

oh boy looks like we got a WINNER over here!

I use her in other ways.

This is an outdated image, but Femui was one of the first units I 5*d because I liked using her so much. I had her with just her default skills and Darting Blow for months and only gave her Swordbreaker in time for BK/Ayra/Sigurd to swarm the arena.

>Roy is to smashfags as reinhardt is to _______

The script we got in the english release is neither of the scripts. Someone did a translation of it online and we got a weird hybrid of the two with other changes.

Give Gunnthra Atk Smoke

A dagger user would probably be better instead of Nowi. We also have Seal Atk seal which can stack with Seal Spd, and Daggers debuff defenses after attack.

Unironically this. I always liked Femui. Made mine 5*+2 when I got drunk one day and she started to grow on me. Now I can simply put her in any team and she'll still kick ass.

I just realized New Years Camilla has painted nails. God I wish I was her

I spent almost 2k last year. Going F2P this year and it hurts.

Really are you that cheap you can't afford nail polish

because that has been the way I do things and it's easier to keep track for me.
i will keep doing it until the site guy adds another highlight other than red and green.
red are units that I have no problem killing but are not dead yet (or dead in case of 5*).
greens are units that I won't fodder.
at first i tried using "sent home/merged/SI" but they get removed from the list and I don't like that.
tl;dr: it's autism

Why are you so angry man?

>NY cancer
>no Micaiah
kys

>Gunning for flying Azura
>Get Rhajat
Is she good? And if so what should I do with her?

The rerolling guide on the wiki said the game isn't working well on phone emulators. Is that actually true?

Is that right? I thought we were just missing things.

t.WINNING poster

No, but I also don't have an enormous chest or beautiful purple hair

this is before or after Surtr?

Is there a project to translate the hard mode script and patch it into RD so we can see the details we missed as we play? It's not the same if I have to read about it separately.

Padded bras and wigs exist

problem with gunnthra is that she's -res so she has problems ploying, so i was gonna give her the res squad ace seal to make up for it

Thoughts on Mamui?

If I want to get rid of colorless, I use him. I think he's been one of the most consistently meta units of the game so far honestly.

So how do I build NY!Corrin?
Is he just a better Gordin or something

D A E I N

Leon was already better months ago

pic
I gave mine all his default kit, plus Death Blow and Seal Def. Its pretty serviceable.

Just put a wig on.

I use double smoke Sigurd on a cavalry team, it's incredibly fun. Both other kind of attack buffs, Threaten Speed and Defense Ploy are also on seals so be sure to take advantage of those for debuffing shenanigans. If you're into daggers, forged Smoke Dagger+ is monstrous for debilitating stats with, so building a Watersweep Saizo when you have time might be fun if you have the time and resources.

lots.

ignoring pitybreaker % bonus, which would be significant, you're pulling your target once every 33.33 pulls. each pull costs an avg of 4.8 orbs because each sessions has 1.2 of the target color on average, for a cost of 159.98 orbs per target unit, and you need 11 of it. at 53 cents per orb thats a monetary cost of 932.71 dollarydoos

counting the pitybreaker would reduce that by a bit, but fuck calculating that

What does Daein have to do with anything my lack of purple hair or tits?

What does /feg/ think of using dancers?

serenesforest.net/radiant-dawn/scripts/game-script/

Its not as much as you'd think. You can read most of it on Serenes.

I'm not gay but his art keeps making me want to use him.
And it's clearly a lot better than both of femui's. One is just bad, and the other is drawn by someone who might be okay on a technical level if he drew clothed women only

Stop using Reinhardt.

Is Guard Bow + Bowbreaker NY!Corrin a good idea? If so, what else can I add? Does CC help?

only acceptable if its your waif

I remember someone on here requesting this shit
You sick fuck

This is unironically my fetish. Hands are so sexy.

Beautiful

cc is only really useful with clarisse bow because he flat out lacks the defenses/triangle advantage to facetank most melee units
he can kill blyn with his default bow/bowbreaker and mages still shred his ass either way so guard is really whatever

What's the current best build for a +Atk/-Def Lillina?

Shit, thanks for the details but there's no way I am spending that much on anime pngs
Maybe I can luckshit a +10 with a thousand orbs half a year from now

That's +Res -Def right? Just give her the anti buff refine and G Tombreaker or Bowbreaker, she's great at it countering horses, she also has nice tits

That's my wife.

I rarely use them. Even in AA I don't use them alot since most of my units are enemy phase focused. Only dancer I actually built was Inigo cause he can do the Rein/BLyn job with raven tome. I just use default 4* Olivia if I need to do GHB stuff.

Started using him once I rolled Airzura, incredibly fun to use

My brother

blade tome is still the best for oneshots

You and me both, friend. I don't even like Camilla that much but her NY art is really great

At last I am free of these quests.

Now if only I could be free of this miserable shell of an existence

Minerva
Refined Hauteclere and a QP seal with a 2CD special and she either oneshots on initiation or retaliates with double special bombs

Making Rhajat dance for your pleasure!

>Oliver has belly physics
Why.

>redditors actually thought Hector would be outclassed
lmao the good guys always win, faggots

Why does she make Tharja look like such complete shit by comparison?

DOZO . . .