/dg/ - Destiny General

Faction Rally is LIVE (support Dead Orbit dammit)

>>LIVE EVENTSNEWSCLANSLINKS

Other urls found in this thread:

vendorengrams.xyz/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Where its gone so wrong?

soy

let it die

No, this is Destiny. Let it die was another game.

New Monarchy

Goddam this is dead.

If the numbers the warmind is spitting are as accurate as last time it looks like New Monarchy has already won this faction rally. See you next Tuesday, Destiny.

Rightly so.
Soy Orbiters and Future war cucks need to gtfo.

I only hope NM wins because their auto is at least unique. DO just has a perseverance/valkalydyn reskin and FWC giving a 600rpm kinetic with snapshot when you can have Ghost Primus, Scathelock or The Last Breath as your 600rpm kinetic instead makes it junk.

I have a feeling FWC might win because that AR has HCR. Stupid meta, and fuck PVP it's so broken and the match making has no team balance. I mean if they can make stupid emblems that can track you PVP stats, then why not have the damn computer read the stats and play similarly skilled people together. Instead it's faggots that have raid and trails weapons and other fucking meta weapons I'm always put on the team with complete fucking idiots.

Yes

The meta is really rough right now. Not having access to the right guns does hurt your chances of winning firefights. They nerfed HCR though and 600rpm autos aren't part of the meta anyways so I don't think it will factor in too much.

SLOANE IS 330 FOLKS!

Bungie are hacks

cool

where was it confirmed?

vendorengrams.xyz/
9 minutes left.

>bungie tries to fix the lost sector farming
>puts a chest lockout on lost sectors
>open 2 chests, 10 minute lockout timer begins
>looting another lost sector chest in that time will reset it
>only way to get around it is to completely exit the game and close the application, then start the application back up and sign back in
>still faster than waiting 10 minutes
>some people are also getting lockouts on public event chests
>the hotfix this morning said that all players, even those that didn't purchase CoO can participate in the faction rally
>the solution was to remove the CoO weapons from the faction rally rewards loot pool
>look on destiny tracker, the loot pool for the faction engrams only contain the vanilla game weapons
>look at the CoO tab, and all of the CoO faction weapons are still there, but not in the current loot pool

>vendorengrams.xyz/

nice

>>the solution was to remove the CoO weapons from the faction rally rewards loot pool

Geez. monster hunter world better be good, Bungie is doomed .

Imagine being this shit of a company.

holy fuck i'm holding out as much as I can.
with that update it was like, here's a band-aid coming later this month and a bigger band-aid several months later.
Just want monster hunter to numb this sick feeling.

>tfw waiting for MH on PC

holy fuck man. sorry about that.

Don't you ever wish they would let us turn blues into Masterworks?

my raifu

how do i fix this

I HAD TO START MY INTERNET CONNECTION 10 TIMES BEFORE I COULD FINALLY POST SOMETHING
FUCK YOU HERO YOU JEWISH FUCK I WONT BUY A Veeky Forums PASS YOU ISP BANNING FUCK

Convince me to give a shit about faction rally

uninstall

i can't, i don't even care myself. i was ready to log in and do some stuff, but reading about the chest lockout being back and more aggressive than before, public event chest lockout, half of the faction weapons being removed so that people who didn't buy curse of memesiris could participate in the rally, it all killed my desire to even log in.

Boy I sure am glad that I'm a warlock and don't have to care about faction rally because all of my
event gear is garbage 100% of the time.

just blew up bungie hq!

alright sidhe, do this one

Can I get the swole meme with zavala, the chad titan

do zavala and ikora/cayde

Can you do this but a Titan?

For the user asking about sloane lewds

this is as far as the drawfag got before he gave up and left

e n o u g h

Nice stuff dude, I appreciate it

you the absolute best, my man.

dissapointing

thanks

>Don't leave your ass spread, if you don't want me cumming inside
What did Amanda mean by this?

She's got a titan dick.

You've convinced me, /dg/. I'm uninstalling.

>flaps
>not feminine penis

vaginas are great, tho

Good. The only way Bungle are going to fix their shit is if they see the playerbase numbers go down the fucking toilet.

PC Numbers are already down 80%

They dont care they already got your money.

no

no

i can say i am a fan

Uninstall literally everything, check every driver, then download it all again but port forward it as well. Not even joking.

fucking fag

hugs and kisses to you too mate

We have to change Sloane with a dick to just a giant dick with eyes in titan set.

why?
why cant we have thicc titan amazon women that want to do the mating press and not stop until you pass out and they have a new guardian to pump out in 9 months?

new ip fixed it

do you ever just wake up and wish you hadn't

I think our guardians felt that on their first revive

go back to facebook

no u

SO YOU HAD A BAD DAY

YOU'RE TAKING ONE DOWN

Why does New Monarchy ornaments looj like the interior decor of a 'fancy' chinese restaurant?

>70 posts in 7 hours
50,000 People used to live here. Now, it's a ghost town.

maybe bungie should fix their shit so that we can shitpost as a colony again

ching chong bing bong want to play game to, feel at home

I have a dream. A dream of a world with no shitters. No pucciposting. No /dg/.

Game is on life support. What did you expect?

It sounds blissful, user.
I hope you find your world one day, beyond the farthest star.

How many pucci's do you think the vex could simulate?

Got all NM ornaments

now what

Take a long internal look inward at your "achievement" and ruminate on it.

wouldnt they technically have simulated every pucci that ever was and every pucci that ever would be
outside of guardian pucci i guess, but that has to be a vast minority

Get all DO and FWC ornaments.

how can bungie be this iincompetent. the dawning was awful and a chill event like the faction rally manages to be worse

making content is hard dude cmon

But they made the content. They removed 15 new weapons from the Faction loot pool so that non-DLC fags wouldn't be able to get new shit without paying.
But yeah, it is super hard to make content and then not remove it before it goes live. Bungie seems to keep having that problem.

there's literally no reason to do the faction rally now...what the fuck are they thinking. holy shit. if you got a full set of armor last time it's pointless. i'm mad

>pushed the game out early to reap christmas money
>intended to lock people out of content to pavlov them into buying "expansions"
>content they had to reintroduce due to console players refunding the game
>they dont know what they are doing so there are no season 2 faction weapons available
they just really like money

Well there's the ornaments, which do look pretty neat

But that's all

Reminder that Dead Orbit was right the whole time and their big exodus was a symbolic representation of people fucking leaving this garbage game.

Go get your ornaments, goy! Don't you know that any and all rewards must be purely cosmetic? We couldn't have meaningful gear, because not everyone would be able to put in the time to acquire it!
Trust us, this is the fair solution.

you don't need to particpate in the faction rally for that, you can just kinda play as normal though.

Sort of, you need to pledge and do a lot of shit on edz

Have there been ANY staff changes of note yet or are the people who screwed the pooch still sitting in the office with their dick in the dog?

hopefully they all got fired over the holiday break and thats why the game is an even bigger dumpster fire

>hopefully they all got fired
you people take video games way too seriously

>people have a job that is to deliver a product
>fail to deliver a product
>don't face consequences
kill yourself my man, any other job putting out a dumpster fire of a product would get you fired

>fail to deliver a product
the game's good, though, it's just not a game suited to daily, or even semi-regular, playing. Considering they said pre-launch they saw it as a game you'd put down and come back to, like, what the fuck did you expect? Lol nerd

>the game's good
lmao no

>they saw it as a game you'd put down and come back to
its a game for casuals but casuals dont stick around to keep the game alive

Yes but how much of their processing power would that use?
1%? .1%?
What if they simulated a universe entirely made up of pucci? How many of those could they simulate simultaneously until they hit their upper processing limit?
This isn't how much pucci could they simulate but how MUCH pucci they could simulate.