Period: 2018-01-18 04:00 - 01-25 03:59 UTC

>Total Login Rewards
25 SQ (5 Daily for 5 days)
5 All 4* EXP
5 3* ATK & HP Fou
5 Golden Apples
5 Tickets

>Campaign Info
4* CE (+50 bond points): Mash, Altria, Jeanne, Altera, Arjuna, Scat, Ushi, Mephi, Jekyll, or Darius
Mystic Code Anniversary Blonde, Start Dash Campaign, 1/2 AP Embers, Altera NP Interlude, Brynhild Trial Quest

>Rate Up
5* Brynhild
4* Beowulf, Fionn mac Cumhaill

>[Saber Wars]
2018-01-04~01-18 3:59 UTC

>[Saber Wars Event Guide]
pastebin.com/tTBKM2He
Altrium Calculator: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1F0sr4mocLHeQk0MZIBWal9gq_WapjcBXXpNu74-LOAQ/edit#gid=0

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA

>[Miscellaneous]
Rate ups in JP FGO: imgur.com/w6VAowU
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=585071742
Servant Planner: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CfEa5k-sB5btC8905kZKPfRC07IokKM1sXnoXo6-YQo/edit#gid=537592975

>[Friendlist]
pastebin.com/Am2aVbVW

Good enough I guess

Sumanai

Migration?

UMMMMM SEIBAKEKS??

quick post your waifu to get more reply than other thread

So how is the Emiya cooking anime?

Reminder that it isn't gae if it's clay.

Gil is still pretty gae though.

Who the fuck is taiga?

Can I choose (Me)?

UMMM NEETKEKS???

Shinjuku Saber Alter costume when?

>Who the fuck is Taiga?

How many of you have secured an sr you really wanted? Is it easier than ssr?

Who here intends to reroll for Bryn?

I've only had one SR that I really wanted (Lancer Alter) and I got her in 90 quartz. You can be really really unlucky and not get one in 500 quartz though. Some poor sap got NP3 Tesla before NP1 Lancer Alter.

i would if there was a way to do it on pc

Nox still works as far as I know.

>rerolling for bryn
If she was your waifu why the fuck weren't you saving for her?
She's not good enough gameplay wise to reroll for unlike Merlin / Horta.

In fact, Horta is probably the last servant ever worth rerolling for because after that you'll end up missing way too many gibs servants.

No really. I saw that gilfag who spent 1.2k get like 20 atlantes. The fag who rolled when emiya was on rate up easily NP5 him but I wanna know the horror stories too. Then you have lancelots np5s rolling around too

1% vs 3%, so theorotically yes, but luck can be funny. I rolled 4 2030s and Scat on Thanksgiving but didn't get a single Medea Lily, just a Sumanai.
In the second London gacha, I got Tesla and Saber before I got Titty Alter.

Fucking never.

She comes over to Shirous house for dinner a lot. In the VNs its revealed that Shirou was actually the illegitimate child of kiritsugu with Taiga, who also ends up being his teacher. Kiritsugu had to keep it under wraps because Taiga was underage at the time and had to drop out of school. Its one of the reasons Kiritsugu was so happy when he found Shirou, because hes the only person he cared about in the city. Ilya finds out though and its one of the reasons she wants to kill Shirou so bad, she thinks Kiritsugu killed Irisviel so he could live with Taiga.

For democracy!!

>got the lore
>now have to do the master missions before 1/2 AP hands hits because SEAniggers couldn't include them for some reason
Where you at /alter/?

is she pregnant? her tits are bigger than usual

Vive la France!

FUCKING QUARTENARIES

The only SRs I really want from this point foward are Banana and Gil caster, the issue is that both can spook you so I'm really undecided on whether to roll on banana's rate up or not since I'll just be using my 4 star ticket in 1.5 years on the one I don't get.

>everyone actually legitimately moved to the correctly rolled thread even though it was made later
Then again, the other thread had (embed)s so I guess it wasn't a difficult move.

She's Grand Saber.

Why bother concocting this shit out of autism if we don't stick to it?

I already have tituria and Karna, why should I roll for Bryn?

Legit wanna know if there's a reason, if not I'm saving for Nero Bride.

Because this is the rule now until we get our shit together and learn to start posting threads at page 8 or 9.

Embed user is a literal piece of shit

>roll 120 quartz and the 5 tickets from New Years for Titty alter
>NP2 Tesla and no tits

She's a pretty rare limited Servant. That's about it.

Nero forced her way into a gold saber card my first Nerofest roll.
4* on solo rate up are much easier to get, yes.
If there's more than one 4* on rate up it's harder.

Hey Imouto! I needed 300% on my mordred to beat the challenge quest I wanted to do with nothing but 3,3m is kind of a big number. Then I closed the game and did with a full saber team but I had to use CS but I don't care I just wanted the points anyway, my sabers outside Mordred are all underleveled.

How much of this is actually true?

>waifu

Onii-chan, brief me on the valentine and KnK events please.

Absolutely none aside from being a collector's item. If you want a better lancer, Summer Tamamo has similar a NP gain to Okita and Jack, only just slightly lower.

Time doesn't matter. If it was a rush to being the first thread, any shitposter could spam his early thread and cause thread wars all day long like the last few weeks. Just roll and decide and we don't have to deal with all this bs it's random so who cares who gets it. Only issue is people don't make the thread fast enough.

The first sentence is true
The second sentence is half false, Taiga loved Kiritsugu but it's never implied they even dated and Shirou was born long before they met, he is 100% confirmed to have 0 blood relation to kiritsugu
Everything else is false

All servants are either waifu or a waifu(male).

read HA
fucking plebs

The only SR I actually wanted were titty alter and Fran. I got Fran during Saber wars from a 30 quartz summon.

Which servants (female) are the most fun to hang out with?
Which are the most stuck up?

I don't know which version of valentines they'll do, the one with the molds or the timed one, if it's the timed one make sure to farm the shit you need when it comes up, and try only farming that. If it's the mold version it's easy, just use the mold for the class you want and bring chocolate increases for that.

KNK is just doing a bunch of missions, if I did it on JP without reading japanese you guys should be fine in english. Although get ready to see the parking lot a bunch, and people not being able to beat the Saber Shiki challenge quest.

Saver-class Jesus when?

ayo

Say my name!
SAY MY NAME!

Duly noted, thank you.

IZZ DAT BEWBZ

AYOOO

*Uses leyshift to buy watermelon from septim*

OLLO UP

*projects gun swords*

SO YOU BE SAYIN

*skin turns completely black*

DAT

*Gets shot by counter guardians*

WE

*steals noble phantasm*

WUZ

*smacks Lily's ass*

WE WUZ SUM

*cooks fried chicken*

SEIGI NO MIKATA

*dindu nuffin in the name of seigi *

N SHIEEEEEEEEET

*flies off in Ozzy's temple*

Jeanne d'Arc!

Sieg's girlfriend

Why Uncle Diaz's temple anyway?

JANNU

>missions
You mean like the last JP Halloween event? Maybe that kind of thing will be easier in a language I can understand completely.

Well she looks like that chick from that new Pkemon if you're into that.

Whore

That isn't Astolfo user!

Oh yeah here's a good tip for KnK, do missions that unlocks rooms first, having more options is always better. That's about all you need to know.

Yes, KnK introduced that system in JP, you guys have had it cause of master missions.

Female single target NP Lancer, basically my reason atleast

Rate my waifu, /alter/

Are there any good CEs we should be on the look out for during Valentines'?

How many events have actual maps instead of just nodes?

>similar NP gain to Okita and Jack
Like, "crit once on an arts card into a full NP bar" similar? If so I'm definitely saving for her, I was undecided before this.

Most fun is probably Mo-san since shes such a bro, and you could even do butt stuff with him.

Most stuck up is probably Ishtar

look at this nero

>first 30 quartz get NP2 Tesla
>took me 60 more quartz to get one Tituria

Funny thing is that I rolled two other 4* servants in that same roll.

STRONG AND THICK

look at this jannu

Post supports.

JOHN DORK

That's a boy, isn't it

FASTER!

Can i make a stalll team with medea lily, jeanne and martha with bond ces?

I have 4 extra purely blooms should I just sell them once saber wars is over?

yikes

HER NAME IS ROBERT PAULSON

Smoother!