/dng/ Dueling Network General

General #2688
Pendulum Domination Edition

Last Thread: ● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
>YGOPro Links Beta(Windows): cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/268076961832632320/376351974310019074/ygopro_vs_links_beta.torrent
>YGOPro Links Beta(Mac): mega.nz/#!R7YWSAqR!VmHBOn1Vkg-E6cdEOsoxkW9aflanBTbq1EpS5NI9AVo
>YGOPro no Links(Linux): github.com/cromerc/ygopro
>High Quality YGOPro Images: mega.nz/#F!FjI11DhB!8yUbfIJupKLXXSznZb7Ymg
● Duelingbook is a manual simulator with no judges or databased rulings
duelingbook.com/

Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook: yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/SD_RuleBook_EN_V10.pdf
>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players: yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator: yugioh.party/
>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market: yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html

>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Rarity Collection (February 10th)
●OCG: Deck Build Pack: Dark Savers (February 24th)
●OCG: Structure Deck R: Curse of the Dark (March 10th)
●OCG: Starter Deck 2018 (March 24th)
●OCG: Cybernetic Horizon (April 14th)

●TCG: Wave of Light Structure Deck (January 19th)
●TCG: Extreme Force (February 2nd)
●TCG: Legendary Duelists 2 (February 23rd)
●TCG: Legendary Collections Kaiba (March 9th)
●TCG: Star Pack: VRAINS (March 30th)

*No CaC unless you can provide a 1000 word-minimum essay explaining why your card would be good for both the current OCG and TCG metas, is more creative than all the archetypes in the game, would not powercreep Card Shuffle, and has at least 5 citations in MLA format.

*Go to /dlg/ for your mobage that got broken by woodland sprite

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/y5NsqT3i
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Pot of Singularity
>Reveal 2 cards in your deck, banish 2 copies of each of those cards face down then add the revealed cards to your hand

I like card games

banlist when

ABC user can you post combos and boards. Also it would be cool if you had the time to do a write up on ABC like the Burning Abyss user did.

pastebin.com/y5NsqT3i

Which Pendulum Magician has the biggest dick?

>can't shuffle your spells/traps around
>can't shuffle your monsters around
>can't shuffle your GY
>can't shuffle your banished cards
>can't shuffle your deck at will
>players autistically shuffle their hands at all times
Can anyone explain why shuffling your hand is allowed, and can you cite the rulebook when explaining?

Purple Futa Cock

DO you dare to fight evil's might?

If the poster boy for boss monster is Crystal Wing for Synchros, and Utopia the Lightning for Xyz, then what are THE boss monsters of Fusion, Pendulum, and Link? What about Rituals?

nekroz of trish

Supreme King Starving Venom
I dunno, maybe Astrograph.
Firewall or Borreload
Chaos MAX

Chaos Max for Ritual
Astrograph for Pendulum since it's vital to so many combos
Firewall for Link because everybody can run it if they want

>Fusion
Depends on the type of fusion. Regular, probably Mekaba, contact ABC, and Dark Law for "fusion, but still kind of cheating".

>Pendulum
Probably Kirin.

>Link
Firewall or Borreload.

>Ritual
Nekroz of Unicore or Herald of Perfection I guess. I'm partial to Zielgigas though.

who here /exodia/

Fusions probably Quintet Magician or Supreme King Z-ARC
Pendulums again is Supreme King Z-ARC, Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon or even Odd-Eyes Revolution Dragon for a “pure” Pendulum
Links would be Borreload Dragon without a doubt
Rituals would probably be Blue-Eyes Chaos MAX Dragon or Nekroz of Trishula

Ahh that’s right, ABC-Dragon Buster is definitely the Fusion boss monster though kinda cheating because it can’t even be Fusion Summoned

>Mecha musume AND vampires
Oh yeah, I'm feeling it.

I'm assuming what he means by the defacto boss monster of a given method is which ones are the best ones that are practical, hence why he didn't go with Quasar shit and Rhongobongo for the others.

Threadly reminder to run Dark Law in all DARK decks, including Evilswarm Salamandra that will be on Duel Links soon..

for fusions I'd say norden or restrict because they're the only ones with the same widespread use as utopia/crystal wing

there's not really a ritual equivalent because they're too archetype specific

link is firewall obviously

Get fucked, faggot

Was talking to anons in last thread about it. Haven't played since like CRV. They suggested this, looks pretty cool. Got any suggestions tips? Is there a cool Exodia deck that makes use of the support cards for a bit more interaction without being gods awful?

I'm still working for one, I'll keep you updated

is this deck good

Cool. I'm looking to buy into some kind of Exodia deck sometime soon. Doesn't seem especially high tier, but it sounds fun to Obliterate someone thematically.

Man, i think I'm in love with Lyco.

I think I'm in love with Super Conductor Tyranno

>Black Fang - Bara
>Purple Poison - Futa
>Double Iris - Trapfaggot
>White Wing - Netori (the cuckold)
>Harmonizing - Netori (the bull)
>Odd-Eyes Dissolver - Racemixing
>Pend Sorc - Crossdressing or DANTE
>Joker - Polygamy
>Timestar - Denial
>Astrograph - Vanilla with Electrumite

What are some decent but seemingly forgotten archetypes?

Dark Scorpions

>decent but seemingly forgotten
G R A N D
M O L E

I wonder how Kazuki Takahashi feels about things like Link monsters, unbeatable boss monsters and all the cute loli cards we have been getting lately. I wonder if he dislikes how much his game has changed over the years.

does it look like he gives a fuck

Vylon

kaiju the ophion

Dark Magician

Is Gofu still worth playing at 1?

in fact he wanted to do more broken shit for dsod

>tfw no broken DMG support in the movie pack

I've got a pet theory. Was the DUEA era literally a mistake?

Think about it. The OCG couldn't have legislated for the bullshit that BA was, Qliphort was an experiment with the Pendulum Summon mechanic, Yang Zing and Satellarknight weren't broken and were relegated to at best tier 2 (i.e. they weren't a mistake), and it's pretty clear that Shaddoll was just a anti-meta deck that was accidentally also a meta deck.

With this in mind, it's pretty clear why that had to make shit like Nekroz - they had no choice.

What do you guys think? I think that I might be on to something.

What about Chronograph, Wisdom-Eye, and Oafdragon? And Stargazer and Timegazer

>Fusion
ABC
>Synchro
Crystal Wing
>Xyz
Utopia the Lightning
>Pendulum
Zarc or Revolution Dragon
>Link
Borreload
>Ritual
Chaos MAX
>Tribute
Master Peace

Wisdom Eye is bodyswap. Oafdragon is purification. Stargazer and Timegazer are gay with each other. Nobledragon is headpats. Chronograph is a cuck that gets off to Astrograph and Electrumite

Someone should make a new one with Kaijus

>DM
>Decent
try again

>Was the DUEA era literally a mistake
No it was good. It wasn't super broken as some shitters make it seem. It had a nice balance of top decks and even rouge decks where good.

Hopefully the new Link monsters for BA, Lightsworn, Synchro decks etc. make another format like that one.

This but for Pendulum I would say Luster.

Why the hell are you running o-lion and summoner sorceress but no needlfiber despite having 3 proxy?

>but no needlfiber
Look again

Does this technically count as corruption

>tfw Gungnir is the worst Ice Barrier Dragon but the best Evilswarm XYZ out of the Ice Barrier Dragons

DM is decent, its just not amazing or t0

Are there any decent ritual decks right now? It's the only summoning mechanic I've never touched and I'd like to give it a whirl.

Cloudians

Gimped Nekroz or Gishki

What's his endgame?

Vendread is pretty decent, but it's just an added value and a combo extender to your usual zombie omega spam.
Shinobirds are vaguely decent
Chaos Max is fun but you would just be playing Blue-Eyes
Lack Luster Soldier is the closest to being a full fledged ritual deck, and it manages to be playble if you splash it with invoked and/or shaddols.

relinquished turbo

Almost forgot about Gishki but I feel Zealgigas turbo aged very badly.

Gishkis

decklist?

translate it weebs

Harpies Feather Duster
normal spell
Tribute one monster in your GY; draw 2 cards.

wow fantastic striborg monarchs tier 0!!

You misread, it's: tribute one monster in your GY; destroy one card in your opponet's GY and if you do shuffle your deck. Hard otp.

Konami has gone too far with the powercreep this time

Which one are you /dng/?

I like how someone had to remake the first pic because he was butthut.

Oh really? Thats interesting, where was this mentioned? I heard he also worked with Hokubo on the cards and duels in the movie.

If I recall correctly he wanted all of the fruit magician girls to use their effect in the movie, but there wasn't enough time.

Subterror guru when

2019 probably my amigo

Subterror legacy support when?

Dragon dick

Is there a way to get the pre-Links YGOPro for windows

Nice set

Just play ygolink with the old rules.

That one doesn't have AI though

For what purpos would you use the AI? If you wan to test combos just duel yourself.

I want an AI so i won't have to duel myself

That's an older deck. This is the new Tri-gate combo deck.
Realized i could cut out some of the Link Monsters in the combo, but it still has Level Eater, Phospheroglacier and Top Runner as "Garnets".

>Hangar and Red Resonator in hand
>Hangar add A
>NS Red Res, SS A, attach B
>Link Needlefiber
>Add back B, search C, SS O-lion
>Link Summon Sorc, SS MPB token where Sorc points
>Target token, SS Top Runner
>Synchro AFD
>Destroy Hangar, search The Hidden City
>THC search Warrior
>AFD SS Warrior, tribute AFD to summon Phospheroglacier face-down
>Phos must be summoned on the opposite side of the field from the EMZ you're using
>Flip Phos with THC, SS Warrior, dump Level Eater
>Warrior and Sorc Link Firewall
>SS Eater under Firewall
>Link Linkuriboh
>SS B off Firewall
>B and Linkuriboh SS Proxy
>B adds A, SS A off Firewall
>Proxy and A Link Tri-gate
>A adds back A, SS C off Firewall
>SS Eater, C and Eater Link Ib, preferably to the side opposite Phos
>C SS A, SS Eater, Eater and A Link Proxy
>A adds back A for a free Dragon Buster discard
>SS Dragon Buster
>Flip Phos face-down for battle protection from THC

>tfw you banish two Garunix at once with BLS Super Soldier
outskilled

Hosting

Thanks fro this, Tri-gate is an amazing card.

It'll end like this.
If you draw Level Eater, Phospheroglacier or Top Runner, you can't do the combo, but drawing O-Lion, The Hidden City or Warrior can be in your hand at the start.
Having 3 dead draws is why i don't really run this as my main ABC deck.

>Next month’s promo is “Ryuumadou no Shugosha” (Keeper of Dragonic Magic)
>The card is noted to be very useful in supporting Fusion Summons.

Fucking hell, they even mentioned it works well with Dark Magician the Dragon Knight

>almost 2 years since TDIL
>still getting support

Enough is enough. Give other decks something to use.

Hell yes I’ll take it. Please be viable in a DM deck.

It'll be Dragon and if it's used for the Fusion Summon of a Dragon monster, that monster gains some sort of effect.
Calling it now.

Is Karakuri any good?

Why would one of the most iconic monsters in the game stop getting support all of a sudden? And as far as this card goes it’s not even direct DM support, it’s fusion support. The last time DM had a direct support card was Apprentice which was a while ago.

Meh, what would it even need to do to be be effective support? Have a built-in poly effect? Very unlikely searcher for timaeus? It smells winmore from a mile away.

> they even mentioned it works well with Dark Magician the Dragon Knight
holy shit, what if konami is trying to meme dark magician into the meta with all this support
please no

Blue-eyes all over again

Blue-Eyes didn't need this much shit to be meta. Seriously, you can check the amount of cards it has and compare to the constant onslaught of Red-Eyes and Dark Magician we've been getting.

What pushed blue-eyes over the edge was spirit dragon being a soft floodgate for pendulums + graveyard negation and alternative being an easy to special summon BE. Overall it focused on spamming rank8 and OTKing with big ass dragons. Setting up your GY was easy and had access to Trade-in and cards of consonance with the new ancient stone helped them cycling resources.

Dark magicians wish they had that form of drawpower, equalent of trade in is 7 stars sword that banished, same for allure.