>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>COMMUNITY
Discord: discord.gg/C3AX2Hk
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1Tx8SxAv_HW57SRdx0CCwquRP2DPM36zz7QwB_wTQclE/pub
metmuseum.org/art/collection/search/22232
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for Chaos Servants > Dickwraiths

What are some fun str weapons? CKGS is fun but I want something different.

>He who gives endlessly humanity to some demonic abomination who thinks that you are her sister
>Instead of sucking it out of poor bastards with your glove

By the way, your blind bitch gave a nice reinforcement for my estus

Just a heads-up, I've created a Google Docs to collate all known information on the remaster into a single location:

docs.google.com/document/d/1Tx8SxAv_HW57SRdx0CCwquRP2DPM36zz7QwB_wTQclE/pub

It's still a work in progress, but I'd like to expand it to include all confirmed information, and maybe eventually turn it into the go-to document for when the game is released. Please reply to either this post or the OP with any information you find about the game that can be verified (read: not rumors from Shitaku).

Add it to OP files

Great Club
Morne's
Maces
UGS

I never played Bloodborne, but these creepy Evangelist fuckers feel so out of place I think they might be copy-pasted from some Bloodborne enemy. Am I right?

Nah.
They were probably inspired by BB, but they're original to DS3.

No, Demon's Souls.

They actually feel in place if you played Demons Souls
But there are a lot of enemies that feel like Bloodborne assets

Inspired by what from BB?

Just the overall aesthetic.
They look less like they came from Medieval times, and more like they came from the Victorian/Renaissance era.

>want to play online because i enjoy the messages on the ground
>dont want to get invaded because i am a shitter
what do

Summon 50 billion phantoms.
It's what Miyazaki would've wanted you to do, after all.

play unembered

Get invaded, get your ass kicked, then git gud at the game and learn how to kick ass back. The only way you'll learn is to try, and if you do try there's always the learning curve on the path to gitting gud.

>"DaS remake will use DaS3's engine"
>LOL GUYS I'M GOING TO EDIT THE NEWS BECAUSE YOU GUYS ARE SO DUMB HOW DID YOU CONNECT DAS3 WITH THIS REMAKE VAATI YOU BAKA

Oh boy, my Iron Fist is fucking amazing, 100% invasion success and bosses killin'

i dont want to be good at pvp, im perfectly fine at pve and thats all i ever wanted to do

Gitting gud at the former will lead to gitting gud at the latter. Getting invaded, and invading others, is an experience that's unique to Souls games, and you're doing yourself a great disservice by not at least trying it out.

what does it taste like

Then just play hollow/unembered, the only game where you have to actively opt out of PvP is DS2 and invading has always been fairly dead there

Fanta Orange

>Gitting gud at the former will lead to gitting gud at the latter.

N O P E
pvpshitter can't play pve

salty milk and coins

i suppose thats true, and while its stupid, i am a little scared of people thinking im shit

its ok dude. we were all shit at some point

Probably like blood and meat

Probably like whiskey
Well it is whiskey

blueberries are endless fun

well, what covenant should i be then? i was a darkmoon because i like the icon but idk

So what effects connectabulity between people in DS3? Is it just SL and weapons or also Estus level and amount of sips?

Everybody was shit to start with. I still remember the first time I was invaded in DaS2, it was some laggy chink who kept hitting me with his spear pokes even though I knew that I dodged them properly (my Adaptability was fine). My first time being invaded in DaS3, it was some purple who was almost as new to the game as me, I cowered like a pussy and strapped on Way of Blue, and the blue came and kicked the invader's ass with minimal contribution from me.

People will make fun of you for being shit, but that's nothing compared to the exhilaration you'll feel at gitting gud and then proving that you aren't shit. And then eventually you'll be kicking ass and not even caring if you lose.

Think about it this way: Who cares what some random retard thinks over the internet?
"Oh no he gave me the point down, this person I don't know thinks I'm bad at the game". See how stupid that sounds?
And all the more reason to play online if you're comfortable with PvE, the pressure of being invaded is a nice change of pace over the usual enemies.

Paint yourself purple and kill everything on sight or something.

And just keep trying because Souls games are about persevering and not giving up.

haven't played since the first dlc, and the announcement for the remaster grabbed my attention again

what new weapon was added with the last dlc that is fun, somewhat decent for both pvp and pve and is not a greatsword (since most of my builds had one)

splitleaf tryhardsword (its a halberd but for some reason called a sword)

aldritch invasions on release was the best online i've played in all souls games

>strenght has S affinity
>halberd

looks like im gon have some fun, thanks user

is this a new boss?

Reminds me of when I tried to whip Priscilla's tail off and the bitch stayed invisible for like 95% of the time.
Except with more rolling, that is.

>wear ornsteins armor except for the head, which is shira's crown
>use claymore and pyro flame/dragon crest shield
is this bullyable?

>looks like he was finished a recovery animation at the beginning of the webm
>13 rolls in a row
>attacks
>three more rolls before the webm ends
Jesus fucking Christ.

NNNNGGGGGHH

metmuseum.org/art/collection/search/22232

Not exactly Souls related but still pretty cool.
Breathing must've been a bitch in combat.

miracles are useful

They're a reference to a DeS enemy called Fat Officials.

>renaissance
You realize that renaissance era started like 400 years before Bloodborne's Victorian style?

This guy from DeS

How do I make miracles look cool? Ringing a bell is really lame desu

Pic didnt send for some reason

dem abs

>silvercat ring
>spook in spell slot

where is a good place to farm Heavy Gems?

They're actually inspired by the Father Mogus character in Berserk.

Covenants aren't a like a guild to choose, they all serve different purposes. Blue sentinels and darkmoon blades may have the same general job but the rest either invade in different places and/or help others out. Its mostly for the covenant rewarss but do as you like.

Millwood Knights in AoA DLC drop them I think.

Ghrus and slugs drop them as well.

>not having silvercat while invading gank city
is you

Is the Ghru drop rate higher? I don't know if there's a quick way to farm millwood knights, and I hate facing them

>having a redundant spell slot filled when you'll just wear the silvercat ring 24/7

DELET THIS
NO BULI

That's DS3 for you.
Slugs drop them aswell if I'm not mistaken.

So in DS3 Gwyndolyn was actually dead and being puppetted by the gross blob thing which was Aldrich right?

Gyndolyn was completely alive, he was just having Aldrich ravage his boipussy the entire time.

what's the infusion for daggers that gives them absurd riposte/backstab damage? is it deep?

i dont even use spook or any spells ever, i just never removed it cause i started as assassin

Fire at low levels, Chaos for higher.
You don't need really any levels in either, but it gives a ridiculous damage multiplier because of the elemental damage

cancer infusion

>doesn't use spook or spells
>started with assassin
Thanks for proving my point even more.

I had a terrible drop rate with Ghrus, don't recommend that.

Against Millwood K***hts, just Rapport them.

Chaos. Be sure to invest in 30/30 Int/Fai for best results.

yes, they needed another DS reference to put in Anor Londo

t. aspergers

>Dark Souls on PC was active as fuck yesterday
>dead as fuck today

what the fuck

Why were the Corvian Knights bullying the other corvians in Ashes of Ariandel?

>he wastes his time doing that bitch Sirris' quest just for a crummy cat ring
>when he can just kill her, get Spook and not waste a ring slot

>someone pointed out something obvious
>immediately get defensive and show even more reason for someone to point out your errors
>proceed to throw insults because someone is saying things you don't like
Get a stave you shitter, it takes half a second to cast and takes barely any weight.

hey user

t. has never done irithyll invasions

t. retard

Do you guys like Lobosjr?

you unironically have aspergers.

soy

never watched him

Pretty cool guy, his 1hp 1sta is a very fun run to watch. His Skyrim gameplay was cool to

>kill dude in forest who has a white phantom
>get indicted
>check his profile
>see this

>tfw beating kumo users with this weapon
The R2s are so much fun and surprisingly useful

Invading in irithyll all day, i don't need to dedicate a ring solely for drops, thats what I have a free ring slot for.
or better yet, just have spook equipped and cast it before jumps

Anyone with a souls-esque name is leddit tier.

prepare yourself
us blues are coming to get your sinners ass

if ds1r changes the backstab-oriented pvp, the gravelord sword and dark silver tracer will be my main weapons, toxic is hella strong

Aw man I cant wait to gravelord people in the remaster. Where do you guys think would be the BEST cuntiest place to do it? Im thinking the Cathedral.

cat makes it more fun because you can be spontaneous. and during ganks the 1-2 seconds of standing still to cast spook for 20 seconds will get you killed.

I did a gravelord aggression mod run and I can tell you that both Londos and demon ruins are a nightmare
Honorable mention goes to Oolacile with black phantom sorcerers and chain prisoner

>killing best girl
>not helping her deal with her crazy ass grandad

Finally learned how to win ladder fights.
On another topic, I want to use Morne's but how is the damage from the WA?
What percentage of the AR is it?

He's cool most of the time but I can't tolerate the noises and singing he does for too long

i just point down and clap whenever someone does that, usually it pisses them off so they lose their cool and start diving, and then they die

One of the best Souls/ borne PvEfags at the moment. Love his challengeruns and interested in his co-op runs. I usually categorize players and speedrunners etc. Into the entertainer category and in that category Lobosjr is top notch, the dataminer/cut contentfags are in my opinion above the entertainers.

I personally like the lore and atmosphere but lore people like ENB aren't great in stream environment so I like Lobosjr for the raw gameplay. He's also not a stuck up fag and he respects his viewers, sub or not.

What if you give your character a Souls style name?

Very uninspired but okay I guess