What version should I play?: Information: pastebin.com/nDC7j5bn

>FF Lost Stranger
crunchyroll.com/comics_read/manga?volume_id=1871

>FF XI
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FFXV
XV manga released in Japan
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
FFXV Official Works, 3/22/18: amazon.co.jp/dp/4757556500/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_dp_U_x_YbCxAbGMYKXQP
Royal Edition Announced, 3/6/18 (Same Date as PC Release): youtu.be/lPHypsuXNKs
OST Volume 2 (DLC Episode Music) Scheduled for 3/21/18: square-enix.co.jp/music/sem/page/ff15/ost2/
TEKKEN 7 - Noctis Lucis Caelum Reveal Trailer youtube.com/watch?v=LmWbiMwxmOU

>DFF NT
PS4 release date scheduled for Jan 30 2018, Pre-Orders available now.
store.na.square-enix.com/product/445809/dissidia-final-fantasy-nt-steelbook-brawler-edition-ps4
Latest Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=rAuZpnv8QzU

>King's Knight
Available now, check your app store for details.

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Mote tracker: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Wxq-3qvu7wgmEWGyGiXXTKIX5tKulOoWyQmnxOwzalE/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/yy35m5Rm

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Boobs

>no XI

FFXV is the reddit of Final Fantasys.

>active turn based is not turn based

I want Lightning to beat the shit out of me and then ejaculate on my face.

ATB stands for active time battle you stupid newfag. You don't just get to make up terminology

No that’s XIV.
XV is the tumblr of Final Fantasy.

Active Time Battle you silly billy. As the name implies, it is a time based system. Time dictates when turns may be taken.

XIV is the F-List of Final Fantasies

>active turn based
based retard

baited ;)

XV is the SeanCody.com of Final Fantasy

You joke but yes. Also, everyone always creams themselves for ATB but conditional turn based was the best mix of the two.

nah

I love Claire Farron.

you're the reddit of Final Fantasy

Worst fucking birthday, holy shit sis, go off yourself

Don't forget to pre-register, kupo.

I want to get Éclair off on her birthday...

>i was pretending to be retarded
sure, son

Whats the point of pre-register?

>CTB
>liking to stand around like a retard and having your exploration interrupted
ADB or bust.

futa with balls is gay

...why? preregistering doesn't even do anything except let you know the game dropped. there's no special preregistration reward. i have you peons to let me know when the game is up.

>Tfw my progress in FFBE will be nonexistent once Alim just diverts everything from FFBE into BF2 and FFBE2.

Just transfer your save to BE2, bro

It gives you a head start to get the "good stuff", though.

I'm sorry, I don't have any more room for mobage in my soul. It just won't fit, I won't have time, it'd cause me entirely unnecessary stress.

>They only give you a Gravity Rod and Magitek Armor Terra as your "BE1 veteran" award

>Users who follow theFacebook page,Twitter page, or pre-register onGoogle Playwill help towards earning up to 5,000 Gems (in-game currency) upon the game’s launch.

If I wanted to give away my FFBE account to one of you guys, how would I do so?

What good stuff? Arent you supposed to rerolling that shit later?

any futa is gay

If its linked to a FB account you would need to give away the FB account too.

no you are wrong

futa with balls is not gay

There's always time for mobages.

Traps are gay, anons. And so is futa.

>tfw can't give away my BE or RK accounts because both require FB or Game Center

futa cocks are feminine so it isn't gay

Is refia in it ?

no but yuna is

Cool I'll still give it a whirl

Kinda wanna look up videos of it on youtube but afraid of spoilers

>liking dicks
>not gay
Pick one and only one.

Are these two the Cap and Bucky of Final Fantasy?

Who and who?

Capeshit

I'll bite, what's this about

New phone games, isn't that just exciting

More like the Cloud and better Tifa of post-VIII Final Fantasy, with Luna as Aerith.

Luna actually looks pretty nice in this cover art.

Is OO a gacha game?

If so what's in the gacha, weapons like RK or characters like BE? Is it a shitty gacha like BE where you can't succeed unless you pay or luckshit your way into the meta?

Weapons. 5* rate seems to be 5% in JP. If they don't implement G5 from the beginning, I probably won't even pull until it gets added. 5* armor you can get from clearing events. It's looking like one of the most f2p friendly FF mobages, maybe the most.

It's an RK like gacha. You get characters from events and then roll for weapons and armor that passively upgrade skills already on the characters and stats. Normally you'd need to keep those weapons and gear on them to get those benefits unless you pulled like 3 dupes but apparently they added items later that let you master the weapons and let you keep the abilities permenantly on the characters without said gear.

It also switched to RK's "guarenteed 5* per full pull" rule down the line so it's honestly pretty forgiving. Some characters barely even need relics to wreck and their just an added bonus.

Who ready to become OPERA OMNIA OVERLORD and leave these apes, manlets and mandrills behind?

Why the focus on Titan? Most of her appearance had to do with Leviathan, Shiva was the one who hung out with her all the time, and Bahamut was the one telling her all the destiny and prophecy shit.

>easy gacha
Whats the point if i cant brag shit here?

I'll be playing all of them except Brave Exvishit

Do you think Noctis quoted Xenogears lyrics in his sleep while he was out after Altissia?

Oh no, for the first few months the gacha will probably still hate you. You just need it less. Remember, 0/11 will probably be possible early in the game's lifespan.

Probably the feeling of playing a real videogame instead of a virtual slot machine.

>Is it a shitty gacha like BE where you can't succeed unless you pay or luckshit your way into the meta?
just because a new gacha is coming out does not give you the right to shit talk BE
BE has sustained this general for years and kept it alive, show some fucking respect

BE was a mistake

As far as story goes, does OO delve on what happened in Dissidia, 012 and NT.

I was always interested in the story of these games, even played the first two for a bit on the PSP but never got too far since I suck at fighting games.

Dissidia games aren't fighting games tho

whatever

Does Opera Omnia run on emulators?

Apparently Bluestacks can run it fine but it has trouble with the others.

>zenogias
I sure hope his localizations skills were better than Cloud's.

The fact that Ignis told Noctis the importance of sharing his burdens with everybody, but refused to practice what he preached and held back the truth about Noctis being gone inside the Crystal with Prompto and Gladio in Comrades. It's interesting how much of a hypocrite he is. I wonder if that made a difference in the good timeline, that he was willing to be more open with his other friends and get them to help him on his quest.

fug bluestacks sucks

what's the absolute best way to kill marlboro now ? Enchanced trance terra gonna work ?

>This guy are sick

Played enough of this shit that I can shittalk it as much as I fucking want.

It's a fucking garbage game and I intensely regret all the time and effort I put into it.

> posting old injector account that got banned

AOE chainer+ Setzer's double dice

nice falseflag manlet cuck

Nah that's pretty much every rank 100+

Just doing dallies will get you a bunch of 5* bases

Be nice if there was an option to only show 5* bases tho

>Injector account that got banned
>Barbariccia
>Duke

>Thinking to delete BE because of this
>Found out it isn't available on my country unlike BE
Kuso company.

I wonder if there will be guaranteed 5* at launch since JP didn't have it until later.

>Never ditched BE for FGO because it never got a true GL release not locked to NA.
I could be rolling with the winners, pulling for waifus and characters I actually care about instead of meta donuts, but here we are.

But at least OO is working in my region so I will definitely pick that up.

>FGO Quaternaries
>winners
You have to go back

>Ditching second most jewish gacha for the most jewish gacha.
FGO gargles gonads.

He and Noctis are both very private people who generally keep their deeper feelings and worries to themselves. Just look at Noctis: he freely provides reassurance and support for others who need it (like Prompto), but rarely opens up himself. It was really obvious in Parting Ways, where Ignis and Noctis were quiet and reflective when alone together, but when other people joined them, their normal facades snapped back and they went back to acting like there was nothing wrong.
Honestly "sharing the burden" is a luxury the innermost Caelum court people could rarely afford, I imagine.

As a note for OO players, rerolling is really retardedly easy, so if you wanna go that route it'll probably benefit you. First event should be Squalls so with that in mind that puts us at
>Organics, gives Para boost when no bosses until chapter 8 even resist para
>Thyrsus, free one turn delays are very strong
>Twin Lance, raw power that only gets better as they revamp Squall
>Platinum Sword, Vaan is stupid fast and having magic to HP attacks lets him steamroll most early content singlehandedly
>Enhancer Sword, WoL's the only source of BRV Shield for a LONG time and can taunt so he's a fantastic tank

There's a few other options to keep in mind like Steiner, Yuna and Zidane but if you roll any of the above you're pretty much set for life. And for the record you don't really NEED to reroll in a game like this but this is mainly for the min maxers that will never be satisfied unless they're rocking 100% efficiency

Alot of /ffg/ plays fgo NA tho ...

By "set for life", you're talking 4 months tops, right?

go back, or leave

Explain Yuna options please

Be rolling for that WoL equip then since he's my nigga.

Is there a wiki or other source of info on the JP version so we don't make dumb mistakes in the earlygame?

>NA
No, I'm not an /alter/ peasant

Any idea of Tiger Fang or Mythril Claw will be in the relic pool at launch? Those are the only things I want to secure in a reroll but thank you very much for the info on those other relics!

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

Do not post such poor edits of the True Hero.

One of the most exciting things about OO for me is that it'll be the first FF mobage I'm able to get into at launch. It's gonna be real fun learning and discovering things along with /ffg/

>still have my magitek trophy waifu
I wish they'd do something with her.
It doesn't even have to be useful, just do something.

tell Shally