Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Asmongold/status/953489419771830272
twitter.com/BlizzardCSEU_EN/status/953579374376357888
youtu.be/r-zytpKQYPs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Autistic mount farmers btfo

Zandalari Freethinkers/Prelates WHEN?

Reminder that gnomes are the absolute worst.

- Moon Guard (US - Alliance)

the Argus boss room is pretty cool with all the titans

t. LFR shitter

>my Paladin will never defeat Sylvanas into submission then resurrect her into living high elf and proceed to inseminate her with human seed

>STILL pisses off allicucks 8 years later
ahahaha

Just turned all my gold into tokens.

1.5 million gold

Thoughts?

>BE SOLO HERO IN 7.3.5
>CAN'T LEVEL ALTS IN DUNGEONS BECAUSE DUNGEONS ARE IMPOSSIBLE OR TAKE EXTREMELY LONG
>NO TRANSMOG FARMING OR MOUNT FARMING BECAUSE MOP AND HIGHER IS IMPOSSIBLE TO SOLO
OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

>tfw no night elf GF to put me in her mouth and tour around the world with her mouth open and closed different times for me to look out and snuggle in her warm cavern

They're just frustrated because they want Sylvanas to eat them but she doesn't have enough belly capacity for everyone

Hopefully this will stop people from acting like morons in low level dungeons.
I've been doing a lot in the past few weeks and people just pull like idiots non stop despite not being the tank.
They can't keep getting away with it.

this shit is like heroics on cata release all over again
i love watching these turbocasuals get btfo because they can't just faceroll their way through shit anymore

You can stop replying to bait, because this is Mythic Immerseus. So hard.

>male playing female toon

Whats with all the sudden vorepost

wtf this is at LEAST 10 seconds of dpsing
fucking unsubscribed

>The health pools of raid bosses from Wrath of the Lich King, Cataclysm, Mists of Pandaria and Warlords of Draenor expansions have been increased considerably. Bosses such as Ra-den and Sha of Pride cannot be soloed anymore.
>right before content drought

I'm going to have to ask you to all calm down

Horde deployed giant belfs, and alliance accepted their new place in the food chain

God I wish she stepped on me

no

holy fucking yum

>scared of being called gay for looking at a chicks backside

Elf feet are very dangerous senpai

>tfw no Blood Elf and Nightborne GFs who constantly play French kiss battles with you in between over who gets to swallow you like a slick mans in that day and slosh you around in a pool of wine/arcwine

>Mathias Shaw actually getting screentime
Neat.

you don't see your character's ass when playing, you see the top of its head and back very zoomed out in a cloud of particle effects and numbers
the worst fucking excuse people keep using

>alliance tower in the middle of suramar
nice private server faggot

How can the Alliance even compete?

And gets a ballin mustache too.

relax incel, different strokes for different folks. enjoy your flat human male ass in the middle of your screen

Deathwing Dva is cool as fuck tho

>mans in
mana bun, I meant.

>using custom models on live
Ding dong bannu

Only if you drown your self in the circel in darkshore will you discover who Illidans true master is

>Bosses such as Ra-den and Sha of Pride cannot be soloed anymore.

Anyone else like really, really, REALLY fucking hate Suramar?

good morning /wowg/

twitter.com/Asmongold/status/953489419771830272

/ourboi/ is going to save the day for all of us collection autists

Yup, one of the worst designed cities I've ever seen

twitter.com/BlizzardCSEU_EN/status/953579374376357888

Wtf I love zappi boy meme!

>group wipes on LFR aggramar
>spawns way back, before coven/tichondrius's trash
>door to tichondrius/coven is locked
>group has no choice but to disband
IF ONLY WE HAD SOME KIND OF FREE-TO-ACCESS SERVERS TO TEST THIS GAME IN A PUBLIC SETTING

DELETE THIS IT'S LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE IF I CAN'T DO IT REEE

Moon Guard goldshire just got a whole lot more dangerous

How much Int does your artifact weapon have?

Is the last wing of LFR out or should I wait to resub

>no difficulty posted
nice LFR solo bro

Where do you find a good private server anyway, I wanna do some degenerate shit.

27,152 int, why

Keep making excuses if you feel the need to

nice try sweetie but my video evidence trumps your photoshopped images
youtu.be/r-zytpKQYPs

Oh, so you soloed it with a bugged weapon.

good work

any screenshots of female zandalari?

I want them to fix their run animations..

yes but you only get one shot at aggramar, see if you fail you have to leave and requeue

>Oh, so you soloed it with a bugged weapon.
??????

So really when people say that its impossible because of scaling, they actually mean it resets on Mythic only.

>Reddit is exploding because leveling dungeons are "too hard" and can't be facerolled anymore
>EXP is too low, its not worth the effort
>those are the same people that shill Vanilla

lmao

>one shot at aggy
Wtf why

i just told you why you dummy, blizzard in their constant state of retardation forgot to set the respawn point further into the instance

Climb up her ass

Holy shit. Is that faggot gonna come out with his smug ass face and say "I told you so... You think you do, but you dont... Classic WoW cancelled."

no, those are the same people that want changes to the upcoming vanilla servers

Is that one of those All GM RP servers? I have good memories of those, used to play on one where they even had custom outfits, like bikini's and all kinds of other shit. Didn't have a big community but it was all around fun.

Another stellar patch by Blizzard.

Really, this patch not only took 3 months despite having next to nothing interesting, and not only came half-empty regarding even those low expectations, it also did several changes for things I actually do care about and these changes are to the worse. It really is a step back, I wish they could just take this whole shit of 7.3.5 back, it would have been better if it just never even happened.

GG, Blizzard. (Keep your stupid changes with raid scaling and I will finally unsub for good, because that's the only thing I am really doing. At first I was into raids, turned out they were repetitive crap. Then I was into PVP, you managed to kill it in Legion. After that WoW became a big set of weekly / daily lootboxes and if you take away that, too, well, have fun, that was my final reason to keep WoW installed.)

Don't call me dummy!
& okey thanks for information

Uldaman just took us 35 minutes to clear with everyone wearing full Heirlooms. Got a level and a half out of it at 50. Guess I can't idle anymore playing 8-ball on a second monitor.

I don't know. I've seen that kind of stuff before on fetish focused private RP servers. I was on one once but I quit when a giant Worgen tried to rape me in stormwind

Bye dummy lol

so what i'm getting from this is that LFD during leveling is a waste of time

Yep. Unless you've got a team of Mythic raider-level skill, you will not finish it.

>they are still leveling alts
>they haven't played the same character since vanilla

i k e k at ur lyfe

i'm unironically hoping blizzard keeps shit like this and filters out the impatient shitters as well as instant-gratification addicts

If LFD is as """literally impossible""" as old raids are then its mostly the 4 other mongoloids that you'll get in a group with rather than the dungeons themselves

RIP EchelonedWoW ;-;
>make custom spells
>make custom armor
>.set speed and .set level, even .set fly
>create phase spawn objects in phase, like a parkour map up into the sky with floating chairs and tables, disable flying and tell phase numbers for others to join & have a contest where whoever gets to the top gets [reward]

God it was so fun. I miss it.

>trashing ~50% of sub numbers
we both know that's not going to happen

The 7.3.5 levelling SCAM will go down in WoW history as it's lowest point. The point where Blizzard chose profits over their own player's enjoyment.

>playing this game for longer than 2 years
pathetic desu

Things aren't going well

cucked

>EchelonedWoW

That's the one I was talking about! Not only was it fun to make your own phases it was fun to explore random phases as well. Found a phase which was a huge ass snowmap( the floor being just snow) with nothing on it. I remember it having a blizzlike realm as well without gm commands and the likes. There always was this one guy goofing around in the global channel which was pretty great.

Last I remember was it got reborn into another private server with the old stuff still in use, sadly that got closed too. X- something was the name.

>implying there was any enjoyment from the braindead slog that was leveling pre-patch either

Do horde players deal with Magni too? Is he a neutral character now?

how is that fat slut wearing a thong?

Actually the TRUE cucks are those who accept this scam and pay the $60 for levelling boosts.

I refuse to pay so much money for something I could do for FREE at any point before this patch and I'm not the only one. Blizzard has fucked up, big time.

umm sweatie you still havent proved its mythic

>t. seething faggot that doesn't have any legacy achievements

At least it was possible, and it led to enjoyment once you did get your new alt to 110. All of this is gone now.

at least i have something to define my life with other than virtual badges in a videogame lmfao

Cucked

Um sweetie I'm not farming Mythic (already have that appearance), but nobody qualified it was a Mythic only thing

>fucked 20+ girls
>currently in STEM
>play guitar in band
>traveled to 15+ countries
>still better than you in the game you love

must be infuriating to be such a failure like yourself

>nobody told me they were talking about the only difficulty that mattered!
retard

mythic is what people are having trouble with you fucking mongoloid

Enjoy paying the $60(PER alt), goy. I'm sure Activi$$$ion Bli$$ard will put it to good use....

What's that? You like raiding too? Maybe we'll remove that next and charge $100 to get it back hehe.... ignore the cucks who refuse to pay.

i just killed him and i have to say, boy that was fucking easy

how the fuck do you manage to wipe?

>making shit up as a pathetic attempt to impress someone over an anonymous imageboard
sad

>Transmog farming
>Mythic isn't necessarily the best tint
based retard

I've just seen pissing and moaning about it in general, not seen people specifically mentioning Mythic, just like these posts didn't

I just remember playing on it for a few months when MoP was current on retail. Then during WoD I went to check again and it was taken down. Sad... there aren't even that many videos of if on youtube so i cant relive my memories.

Small indie company; not enough resources to test the game