Matador/Musk: treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1201
Colony Wars (GvG): treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1109

>Latest Patch Notes
treeofsavior.com/page/news/?c=3&n=1

>Current events
treeofsavior.com/page/news/?c=33&n=1
and ingame 'News' button

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
Detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links

>Addon Manager
github.com/JTosAddon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager/releases

>Database, skill planner and other stuff
DO NOT FOLLOW BUILDS FROM TOSBASE BEFORE ASKING FOR ADVICE HERE
tos.neet.tv

>New Card Effects
docs.google.com/document/d/1HeFXLzODIesKCviYQ8I8HhdtLDODNKJZDUw-d-ohdCI

>Weapon info
New lvl 350 weapons: pastebin.com/jeE3rrZS

>Extra Stat Points
pastebin.com/7kg3ga5f

>Servers (choose what's the closest to your location for better ping)
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA) Fedimian(EU) Silute(SA) Telsiai(SEA)

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.

>Klaipeda
Futureproof (ApplyAFineHorse3)
cute (Merigolds and Majiene)
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica and Mia)

>Orsha
Kotatsu (Colyo)

>Telsiai
Comfy (neshoi)

>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)

>Silute
Lewd (Nanaumi)

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.treeofsavior.com/t/info-lv350-masinios-materials-location-recipe-challenge-mode-unique-raid/373362/121
pastebin.com/wcgdRUJh
iwanttobeashounenhero.wordpress.com
pastebin.com/FGCpZvpd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>cutenotlewd
hehe

I was never /tosg/ I'm just here to ironically post heh losers

Yes "hehe" right!

t.cutenotlewd

Why you play this dead game?
I just can't understand you, are you that much of a cuck?

>be non-white
>use white man's language
Cuck

So the only way to level cards is by using other cards or enhancement cards that are cash shop?

we should call it cucks general or /CG/ or cutenotlewd general.

Yes
>or enhancement cards that are from fishing and events and CM cubes

Tostitos

>CM cubes
seriously? i opened like 100 of them at this point and got 0.

Yes, got one or two. Low rate tho

>100
is like nothing..

forum.treeofsavior.com/t/info-lv350-masinios-materials-location-recipe-challenge-mode-unique-raid/373362/121

nigga just join card meatups
125 cards for literally no effort

Dead fucking game.

Ghost towns.

No dungeon queues.

No boss competition.

Only whales are left in this game.

Sad general remade by a Discord group of shitters and cliques who wanted the game to die.

Look, there are better games out there. The fact that you play this game all the time is due to addiction. I know this for a fact, because I have the same itch and addiction. It's hard to let go, especially if you can't find another game to fill the void until you've been gone long enough to not even want to come back.

If you truly wish to rid yourself out of this hell hole of MMO addiction, start with a small grindy single player game. Something you like. Something you've been putting off because of TOS. Stay away from TOS a single day then a week, then two weeks. You'll notice none of your friends even notice. Nor care that you're gone. They just think you're on a break and after 2 or 3 weeks they still think this is just a break but after a month they just accept that you are gone and never bothered asking.

Leave now while you still can. The game servers will go on forever and updates will be less and less each year. You won't get any kind of satisfying experience in this game. It's just going to be something fill a void with. Perhaps you should actually inspect yourself and find what it is exactly that makes you feel so empty rather than keep using shitty MMO's to fill it?

fuck off we're full

>there are better games out there
please give a free mmo example that you think is better than ToS

All guilds are empty.

No PvP even happens.

Barely even see shops in main town.

No shouts for hours.

Forced to grind Saalus after 2 years.

Forced to farm shitty hunting grounds.

Nothing to do at end game but grind shit content.

Rank 9 patch was garbage and all new classes horrible.

Class balance is shit, Swordsman overpowered.

Archers the weakest class there is.

Discord is dead too with no one here.

No patches for months.

Same bugs there for years.

Exploiters still allowed to play.

Autobot farming still goes on with Necros.

Still no in-game methods to get gem abrasives.

Best enhancement items are from cash shop.

Pay to win cash shop still a thing and will remain so.

>IMC implements anvil system update
>people start breaking their gear
>people get mad
>feedback of how shit it is
>IMC IGNORES ALL OF THEM
>PUTS DIAMOND ANVILS INTO CASH SHOP
>IMC LAUGHS AS RETARDS BUY THEM
>DESPITE COMPLAINING ABOUT IT

You deserve this game. I hope you keep playing forever.

Explain.

not true!
2 players per server only. dad gam

>better GAMES
>asks for a fucking free to play MMO
LMFAO found your brain damage son
free to play MMOs aren't even games
they are just work simulators retard
when was the last time you genuinely had fun in TOS?
when was the last time something TOS made you go
>"that was amazing! I can't wait to do that again"
oh yeah, never

I could make a list of good games coming out this year that aren't even out but I won't bother. Since your game taste is limited to your welfare checks there's really no point in me suggesting you any games. You probably couldn't even afford any of them. Besides you already told me your taste in games is absolutely shit.

>doomposting hour

>when was the last time you genuinely had fun in TOS?
today
>when was the last time something TOS made you go....
probably 1-2 weeks ago

And what was it? Oh wait, you're just lying.
Sad.

No im not. But no point to tell you. You'll just write another dumb textwall.

You pretending to be done or free, while writing books here, is more sad then anyone of us.

Reminder that you don't have to listen to these losers on this general.

They are desperate to have you stay in this game.

They are worried they'll lose all their little friends.

They literally have no fun in this game anymore.

It's just fake personalities.

Fake enjoyment.

Fake enthusiasm.

Fake characters.

There's a reason they hide behind soulless anime avatars.

They know that if they came out of their shells everyone would dislike them.

They rather lie to you and to themselves about the state of life they are in.

Sad NEETs who can't let go of a shit ass broken dead Korean MMO that failed everyone.

true, neet losers like

fuck off reddit spacing-kun, we're full

>some faggot guild challenges us
>well, why the fuck not? could be fun
>they tell us where their tower is and we wardec them
>they want to organize a little battle later in the week
>they invite us to a little 3v3 to have some fun
>okay, 3 people is probably how many active players we have atm anyway
>even if we're just a bunch of shitters, we actually manage to push them back and one dragoon faggot even uses an warpstone to escape before he's killed by my shitty enchanter after missing his dragon fall
>after that, more and more people from the opposing guild start appearing
>they eventually swarm us with multiple dragoons and kabbalists

This is why I hate honorless tryhard normies. Our guild may be ded, but we'll never accept non-/tosg/ faggots and become one of those shitty normie guilds with edgy names and emblems.

Any guide to play jtos ? this is a monthly subscription right ? since I've been lazing off jp self-learning lately it might be a good experience. Also don't tell me to pso2 I know it's shit already.

What's with all the shitposting? Angry people? Who actually gives a shit if people are playing a game? The game is fun and I like the fact that I can play for an hour a day to get my stuff done or 7 hours straight farming gear and what not excessively. Building characters is fun and ToS does that better than anything.

Why are there guilds in the OP that don't even play the game anymore? Are you trying to bloat the amount of people that still post in this general? When in fact all of them have quit the game already? How fucking sad is that. Whoever is making this general once every 2 days is truly a retard.

>Any guide to play jtos ?
some thread in forum. you care? go look for it
>this is a monthly subscription right ?
iirc not. but tokens can in no way be traded, not even market.

some nigga in denial
>i quit and im cooler then you. you are all dumb and addicted. im still posting here all 1-2 days, but im cool and quit

You're shitposting so hard I have no idea what you're even saying.

So cool dude. You quit and we are all so retarded.

I didn't quit. I'm playing right now. I'm not even max level yet. I just beat challenge mode for the first time. I'm now fishing and hoping for cards like said.

Literally a second ago I fished up a soaked monster card album and I have no idea what that does and I'm excited.

Why are you shitposting so goddamned hard?

Nigga you dumb? Im not that doomposting retard.

>soaked monster card album
They spawn a Lv330 boss for 10 Minutes. Randomly, not sure which can spawn from a 'soaked'. The boss drops its Card if you can kill it. Easy with decent gear'd good build at 300+
If you are low.. keep it for later or get a party to kill it.

Everybody in the party gets the card, right? I have a reason to get a bunch of friends together...

If I had any friends.

Triggered soyboy anime posters can't handle a few red pills it seems. Eh, whatever, but it's true most of those guilds in the OP are long gone. Almost all of those guilds should be removed. When was the last time you even saw their guild leaders post themselves to make sure that list is updated?

Cards drop for the top 5 DPS. If 5 parties have each one person attacking only.. 25 cards will drop, for all 25 people.
We sometimes do card parties like that with the (Klai) tosg guilds, ppl bring a few albums and in the end we all get like 100 cards.

Works with one party ofc too.

I want in.

Also, what the fuck does rubbing do?

kys gayassweeb pedo

>what the fuck does rubbing do?
iirc only some useless ranking

join a guild if you want.. Klai guilds are similar low but kinda alive.

>triggered
>soyboy
>red pills

you mad, little fag? it s a far superior and more popular game too. does that make even more mad? they have better sluts too and guilds that are alive =w=
it's sad how TOS tried to even copy TERA with the swim suits and such but it failed! OwO

Reminds me I have an Elin named Loli on Valley of Titans or whatever they renamed that server to.

no, not mad. i played that game before. had more hours then i have on tos (and i have a lot here). but i quit that shit game. and i can let go. unlike you. i dont go to any site related to that shitgame anymore. im some not stuck retard.

>quits a shit game
>for an even shittier game
>thinks his opinion matters
fuck off retard

why would i fuck off?
i like this game and play it.

how about you leave. go back to your shittier game

Why are you guys replying to that doomposter? Our resident ToS playing mod will remove all his posts soon!

define doomposting
as I see it a dead game can't really be doomposted on
plus he's being on topic

I dunno my maiden. Our forfree looks lazy. Also free bumps?

Why play a server that's behind us? Go play JMabinogi instead.

do you find it ironic that you can get away with far worse on the official forums than on a Veeky Forums imageboard?

pastebin.com/wcgdRUJh

these are your guild leaders

>WoW has lots of players, unlike your game! That means your game SUCKS!
Old news grandpa. and

fuck off we're full

No, because that's not what ironic means.

Does ToS have a housing system which you can decorate with statues that have tits and where you can invite friends and strangers to play together, trade, chat and duel?

I thought so.

It's exactly what it means. Seems like your resident safe zone fag was either demoted for being a fucking faggot and abusing power or he quit too.

What game is this? I've been itching to play an early 90s RPG.

>You guys think we're going to get all the class revamp updates at once in like 5 months
This of course, IMC still didn't understand it's a retarded idea.

This isn't even visible on premium costumes?

I bet nobody else can even see the effect, huh? I've never seen another BM with one.

my guild leader is more autistic than your guild leader
iwanttobeashounenhero.wordpress.com

It's literally only visible with the BM costume. The reason you don't see anyone with it is because no one plays Archer. It's also the easiest one to get, so don't feel good about yourself you ugly poorfag.

I was so proud of myself too.

HAHAHAHAHA BTFO FAGGOT

>people that call their character cute
you're not cute you're ugly in soul and in character
probably fat irl too

Because it has actual GMs that log in and don't go "wait this isn't kToS, this is the containment server" and silently log out while retards try to ask them about R10 and why aren't they buffing shinobi by making bunshin clone party members.

pastebin.com/FGCpZvpd

>NPC:
>New NPCs have been added to Klaipeda and Orsha cities.
>The wandering merchant, Gerladas is expanding his family operated business.
>* Klaipeda: [Kedoran Alliance Merchant] Geraldasia
>* Orsha: [Kedoran Alliance Merchant] Geraldason

>[How to use these NPCs]
>- These Npcs will now appear in Klaipeda, Fedimian and Orsha every 3 hours starting from midnight, typically lingering around for an hour before travelling away again.
>- If you give Silver to these NPCS you can get a Lv1~6 Gem that can be red/blue/green/yellow or white, and also a random monster gem from a pool totalling of 290 monster gems.
>- The exchange starts at 10,000 Silver, and increases by 5,000 every consecutive exchange made after that.
Ex) 1x 10,000 Silver, 2x, 15,000 Silver, 3x 20,000 Silver, 10x 55,000 Silver
>- If you exchange an Old Golden Coin to these NPCs, Silver will NOT be consumed and will be exchanged for:
>Random Lv 4~6 Gem that can be red/blue/green/white and also a random monster gem from a pool totalling of 290 monster gems. Please note however, this will still increase the cost for your next exchange.
>- The Old Golden Coin can be obtained from killing monsters in all Hunting Ground locations.

Silver Sink is here, bois?

Holy fuck. It'd be even better if the coin was something you fished up. Double the sink.

>gems
who the fuck even cares bots provide them plenty
I'd rather have more CARDS

That's not much of a silver sink.

More Silver sinks?

>Statues:
>- A '1st Player' statue buff has been added.
>- By paying a certain amount of silver to the statue, the player can temporarily gain a looting chance buff.
>- The buff does not stack with itself when re-applied and will only reset the buff's timer, and can last up to 30minutes.Statues:
>- A '1st Player' statue buff has been added.
>- By paying a certain amount of silver to the statue, the player can temporarily gain a looting chance buff.
>- The buff does not stack with itself when re-applied and will only reset the buff's timer, and can last up to 30minutes.

Seems like tree root crystals that you need to pay for a looting chance buff.

Sounds like a missed chance for a diev shop installation.

Yeah, we really need more shops clogging up the screen.

>free
lmoa get a job
or get good so people pay you for playing the game

Not a shop, you just plop the statue down somewhere and people pay to use it. Sort of like the appraiser or squire table or the vakarine statue but with money.

To be desu anything is better than ToS at this point.

Yeah no because even if they did that they'll make it so it doesn't work inside dungeons, just like the squire camp and sage portals.
Which is a ridiculous and needless restriction.

My only hope to get a Deadborn Scap Archer Gem is to run around King's Plateu killing the same 8 monsters over and over again for eternity, huh?

You can buy in the marked.

Tree of Buy Your Stuff Off The Market From Bots

and then buy your silver back from the bots

They're upwards of 25m...

>I want the best gem in the game for literally every single archer
>ugh.. i don't want to PAY for it......

>0.02% from a 8 mobs/channel mob
Sounds like a fair price

which is just about 15$ the cost of a lunch
cmon buddy you dont work or something?

Hence me asking if running around King's Plateau was the only option for finding the monster. I'm guessing it is since they're so expensive.

>QScucks

Indeed it is.

They don't appear in any of the hunting grounds, so yeah, this is the only way if you want to get that gem by yourself.

I can deal with that, I just wanted to make sure before I started going for it.

Unrelated, are collections even worth going for? When I look at tosbase, most people seem to want to kill these to complete their collection for the area.

Yes, collections give lots of points to your Exploration rate in the Adv Journal. Besides that, when you have cleared many collectins, the total bonus stats obtained will be meaningful.

On the bright side jtos is extremely alive, on the bad one the only event going on is a +50% exp drop during weekend and my ping hovers around 300~800.

Well, there will be a gem vendor released eventually where you can buy level 1-6 gems with a chance of monster gem. So maybe the price will go down?

Silute is more alive than that but fuck, that Masi Cannon is really cheap. How many potential left?

show tokens

nips can't sell tokens on the market.

it only proves that asian players don't have any standards in terms of video games.
they'll eat up whatever their local providers like nexon give them.

it's also why IMC will never improve since it's simply unnecessary as their scammy business model actually works perfectly in asia

>So maybe the price will go down?

Yeah in 2020 when we finally get the goddamned patch.