>Helpful links
pastebin.com/zfULgpYP
>Trade macro
github.com/PoE-TradeMacro/POE-TradeMacro

Disconnected at 95%:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hdUesmADb8Y
pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/ba6o0oi/characters
reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/7r26i1/lichalert_ahk_script_to_detect_liches_when/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I guess i'll ask in the new thread. i want to try a ranger bow build, on the forum i saw 3 interesting a windripper raider, a doomfletch pathfinder and a lioneye ashrend build. someone that already played ranger can recommend me what to choose between the 3?

>doing my own thing
>get a whisper from someone
>"I wanna buy this item for 5c, just like you posted etc etc"
>really busy right now so I ignore it
>he whispers me again after a minute
>"tell me when you're done"
>after 5 minutes, he whispers me again
>"hey, im still buying that item. Will wait for you"
>check poetrade
>my item is right at the very top while the next one is 25c and the rest hit exalt levels of pricing
>log out because I dont wanna change prices while his monitoring my item

>channel full
whats this 1995 technology

What do you want to do with it?

i alrady have a cyclone that can do maps fast enough and the lab so a build that could do endgame bosses and be decent at maps

Look at it like this: raider is always good, for anything. It starts strong, goes strong and scales well with any upgrade.
Flaskfinder is a lot more painful to start, especially the first time on pathfinder. Selling point is that, after a certain gear level or just a single key upgrade for any working build, pathfinder becomes just brokenly op.

why is map drops so fucking shit

dude just play more :^)

which 21/20 blue gem is in highest demand right now? what should i level up in my off slot weapons?

thinking about spectres or volatile dead, but maybe some curse is in higher demand? i dont know the market very well

look at poe.ninja, theres a page for skill gems (set quality to 20 and level to 21 at the top). shows you which have the highest price, but doesnt say much about demand unfortunately. discipline is always a good bet for blue gems.

>finish carcass shaper influenced
>still shaper influenced
why fuck sake i don't have much currency more to finish this shit

i love how you get kicked out when changing zones too

Fucking never again.

>been playing with the sound on for the first time
>surprised at how good some of the music is

youtube.com/watch?v=hdUesmADb8Y

Has someone ever figured out the math for when to use jewellers instead of chromatics for getting offcolors? Right now I'm just going by feeling if one saves more currency than the other

>discipline
how is this still a thing after ES got destroyed in 3.0

i'm gonna assume twinned lava lake doesn't exists

Most new maps with 3.0 bosses have the cannot_be_twinned tag according to poedb.

I'm not running vaultism so maybe that's what you're after but honestly I get so many fucking guardian and t15 maps just from running a couple of t14-15s or other guardians.
I also have atlas of 121/157.

A lot of people play it. And it's not as bad as people made it out to be. It's just strong now instead of S+++ tier.

It's not that bad honestly you can reach okay levels and with watches eye you reach pre nerf levels.

Lowlife guardians exist.

i'm not running vault either but fuck sake every fucking map i need to do need to buy it
i'm at 149 (gave up at 142 and started buying challenges to drop the leage)

I thought it was enjoyable enough personally. It's got a nice layout and pretty scenery
Mine got corrupted to 8mods but none of them were really horribly dangerous

I use feeling aswell with a small bias
>strength gloves, want 2 blues
cheaper to craft
>dex gloves, want anything besides greens
cheaper to chrome yourself
>int gloves, want red
cheaper to craft

I don't know why but dex gloves always turn out better when doing it myself, while int&str never want to leave their comfort.
Str & dex mix well
Int & dex mix well
Str & int don't want to mix

Currency Cop is fucking garbage, it is listing all my abyss items (like tombfist) at 100+ chaos because it for some reason thinks they have two slots.

pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/ba6o0oi/characters

why aren't you good at the game like this guy

Because RNG

Are those copies of the axe ziz made? And he has two of them? Jesus christ

>Determination essence wyrm
?

>falling asleep in maps again
Seriously I cannot run the same map more than 2-3 times in a row. Fuck it I’ll complete my atlas

>tfw u wanted to run doryani's touch as a main skill but end up with autobomber-lite
(i also just noticed that blood rage wasnt running, dat 1attack per minute)

>can't do some dailys because
>defend this boring shit while npcs spawn slowy for 5 minutes

Useful option in these times where everything is listed in anything but chaos (i just hope it interacts with poe.ninja properly)

at least he is on a red map

Looks clunky but FUN

>spend gazillion time manipulating elder
>occupies whole pheonix and minotaur side
>guardians spawn in t15-14
>elder in t11

every fking time man

how much ias do you have buddy?

it should get better with 10more lvls(atm 76), where I finally pick up attack speed

pretty much none, apart from frenzies. only now ill be picking up claw ias nodes(with rigwalds curse)

Did I actually find a semi-usable one for once?

not even close

i wanted to only cover t11 maps but i guess i expected too much since the system decided to fuck me

> boots
>no speed
>1 resist
Maybe if you annul that regen or armor bonus

vendor trash
totem builds want a 6L for their totem, all other builds dont use spell totem support and dont care about the totem damage roll at all.
also stats are trash
>armor
irrelevant
>4 life regen
lmao
>unaffected by shocked ground
complete waste

>switched from whirling blades to leap slam, its worse but more FUN

>using currency cop for things other than currency/low-volatility commodities
>blaming the fucking tool

Would you say that touch of god itself could be usable as a clearing skill? What do you do for single target?

Week long Headhunter league WHEN?

stop being poor and you can have 3 months long headhunter leagues

>playing the game after you've obtained your chase unique
shiggy

They should make a necromancer Rogue Exile with 4 solar guards.

how should i feel about this

Once I get my gear going and IAS from tree, since i'm still low lvl and with bunch of random place holder rares just to cap res and the must have uniques, it should be alright for clear itself(obviously not as good as anything meta or the current CoMK setup). Also I have to figure out the 4link setup, atm using WED+Added lightning+light pen+crit dmg. Probably I could get watchers eye for ele pen, there are some ele pen nodes to pick up, so switching light pen for something more juicier is an option. If you don't care about shock, ele focus+conc effect for more 80%dmg. atm tho I just skip any semi dangerous bosses and use totem or decoy to jebait, cuz assassin survivability xdd.

I was also thinking getting light poacher and lightning warp to punch ground for pure Dominus RP, since current aoe of it is pretty fking good desu, it should hit up to the cursor, or even a bit beyond it.

Anyway, anything with abyss jewels works(probably won't be killing shaper with this tho) and shame on you all who aren't playing meme builds this league.

What are the must have uniques? getting really tempted to fire up PoB and work something out myself

Since now game actually forces you to hoard maps(even low level ones) - can we finally agree that it is p2w game? 4 stash tabs isn't enough for that.

Win what exactly?

doryani's fist only desu, but if you are planning crit it's rigwald+lycosidae, or just lycosidae and go for EO. Also Inpulsa/Carcass jack not really a must, but prob the best you can get

try bringing 4 solar guards to the sarn arena

So /poeg/ i have like 10ex and a 6l Belly. recommend me a fun build now that i reached 36 challenges. i feel burned out but i wanna keep playing for the heck of it.

>Kill a monster possessed by two or more spirits

Elemental hit miner.

do you use the glacial cascade jewel when going gc miner?

shore map and you wait till he gets both ghosts

if you can't do that map then you're just a shitcrow.

I'll look around, getting bored with the league and need something to do. I will probably get back to you with some ideas later

fun build is sitting in pob and wiki for few hours + abyss jewels

its more like pay to play, not pay to win
most new players dont even get to maps/even if they do, they dont get past white maps
so stash tabs are basically an entrance fee to play the game

whens race season

whens race war

thanks brother you are my greatest ally

if you're going crit, wouldn't it be more beneficial to just ditch the lyco since you'll be all up in the dex tree anyways? grab some acc on jewels/gear, dualwield & red-out your mh with a high int gem or something.

i doubt you'd benefit much from extra phys as ele statsticks but there's what, 20% ele as chaos, or something fun like a pen, scourge, eclipse solaris, 3G prismatic eclipse, aurumvorax, cospri's, 120% lightning mace idk.

Anyone know of a movementspeed-based Cyclone build? I don't want to use stuff like leap slam or whirling blades, just flasks.

probably a qotf raider cyclone is your best bet.

please

almost 2 months into the league and i havent even obtained my 6L yet lmao
should i just kms myself at this point?

>got a bunch of ~18% gems from lab
Should I just make them 20 so they sell easier? I assume most people search for 20% anyway.

Lycosidae gives you way more critical hit chance than any other item and frees up a bunch of nodes and you don't need accuracy on gems. You'd be silly to not use it.

I'm not that user, but I am playing a crit build and Lycosidae is a must have if you're doing one handed. Nothing is gonna come close to giving you the damage it does, especially if you count all the nodes/gear you can skip because of it.

if you're running lab on a regular basis, you should already have an overabundance of gcps so there's no harm in kicking your gems up to 20%

what this user said, also my stats are too high for any gem to red out MH

I am playing a cylcone-raider and with 9 frenzy charges + quick silver + phasing you run around so fast that you don't need to use any movement skills.

I use Bronn's lithe for the massive DPS, but a QotF is good for more movement speed. You're gonna clear faster with Bronn's though, because the damage is so much higher it just cuts down on your clear time by more than the movement speed from QotF.

>8 days on /played
>not a single 6L drop

lycosidae is a retarded item that shouldn't exist and accuracy needs to be reworked. i have a 67% chance to hit without lycosidae. that's stupid and shouldn't exist. you should have a ~90% hit chance with zero investment at the very least.

If they're worthwhile gems, bump them up to 20% for sure. No one searches 18 or 19%.

Any LL RF memers in here?
I just replaced my Vertex mask with Memory Vault and had a marginal increase in ES but my armor went from 7000 to 13000. Why does no build I see mention Memory Vault anywhere?

in retrospect it was so obvious
doedre's scorn gives you 20% increased generic damage per curse on the target with hits and ailments
now if only there were a way to easily apply a lot of curses to a target...

PoB link?

>Vaal Pyramid Map
>Shaper instantly stops time and brings his own boss without letting me fight the normal boss first
Working as intended?

is 1 million dps a meme or is it something I should actually meet to be viable for lategame content

500k dps is more than enough

its meant to delete bosses before they have time to kill you

they dont think it be like it is but it do

>your new graphics card can finally handle mjolner discharge without stuttering
What a time to be alive, it's beautiful

balls :D

which video card do i buy to make it stop being mjolner discharge tho

>pssst

Be quite or others will catch wind of godly MV helmet. I actually have one with only one stat off (the Ar / Es one) rest is perfect and mine is also listed on poe.trade for a price I will get once the league ends.

>MoM is literally better than Jugg with this helmet

this twitch ad makes me want terry crews to run for president for real

yeah

The sign of a great league is when people have to make scripts to circumvent wasting massive amounts of time without getting anything in return.

reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/7r26i1/lichalert_ahk_script_to_detect_liches_when/