/dlg/ - Duel Links General

Duel Links General #231

Nice monsters and backrow you got there, buddy

Last Thread: NEW PLAYER? READ THIS BEFORE ASKING YOUR QUESTIONS IN THE THREAD.
pastebin.com/87GTAd4N

Latest News
>Yugi Muto will be permanently added to the gate tomorrow. You will be able to unlock him if you haven't already.
>Lots of skills are changing tomorrow or on the 19th. Check the ingame list for specifics
>A Duel-a-thon has started. The reward card is bad as usual
>A selection box that contains staples from old boxes is available until the 22nd.
>Woodland Sprite will be limited to 1 on the 24th. Bamboo draw engine remains untouched for now
>Skills for the Tag Duel event have been datamined

Useful (Duel) Links
>Sites with good info on LDs, skills, deck lists, beginner guides, etc. (Partially outdated but it's the best we've got.)
duellinks.gamea.co/
duellinksmeta.com/

Future content (No release date but it's in the files)
>Syrus, DINO DNA, Sartorius, Yubel, Solomon, and Tristan have the most data and are likely the closest to coming
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B8mP_fxnqSU3NDVQ (Voice lines contain proof of new summoning mechanics)

Android emulators (or just use the Steam version)
bignox.com/
bluestacks.com/

A few tips for new players
>You can change the resolution of the Steam version with DuelLinksConfiguration.exe in the game folder
>Create and link a Konami ID to play on multiple devices and save your progress in case of a crash
>Turn your battery/power usage bar up to max in the settings menu for a smoother experience
>When sending Vagabonds, always choose the 1 card challenge because it gives the most XP.
>Decide on what deck you want to build before spending gems.
>Level up Mai, Keith, Alexis and Odion first to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua, Metalmorph, Spell Shield Type 8 and Curse of Anubis respectively.

Other urls found in this thread:

allchans.org.
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for potuguese bf

fucking cheater keith pulling a 7 completed out of his sleeve and kicking my ass with an electro , i am so salty i had the game

Is he any good, bros?

Monarch minibox soon lads.

Rebecca soon

This is an American general. In here we speak American, so fuck off, monkeys.

t. Keith who uses staple cards

Necroz meta soon ritualbros.

Here's Gandora the Dragon of Destruction!

>just summon anything, run over him and be able to attack with the previously locked monster
lmao

How would you use cards from the sky?

>In here we speak American
56% do

if you run a fairy deck with venus sometimes you draw that one fairy or shineball you don't need

When they release agents

>that feel when f2p
>that feel when gotta play against shit like this

Fuck that, Gishkis when?

Me want

New box when? Brilliant Fusion when?

I am f2p an have all of those except for a third MW. Just don't be a latefag.

I've been playing for 1 month
but yeah you are right, I was just salty about running into a MW in 3 consecutive turns

what's the fucking wincondition?

I'd say: Prolong the duel as much as possible, then go in with Bazoo.

I actually decked out

You win when you shove all you rare cards into your opponents face

when?

This has being performing quite well (15/4 ) even though i am missing R-Genex Ultimum and a second army. I am starting to question if i am even going to need them. Thoughts ? Also any suggestions ?

>summons citrine

Nothing personel kiddo

I don't know about ygo but mtg french translation is so bad, it's hilarious at time.

MAIN PHASE 2 FUCKING WHEN?

never

kill yourself

the only thing I want is 8000 LP
I don't know why they reduced LP

That just makes quick-plays even stronger

Don't be silly

It nerfs econ and windstorm though.

>this pile of scrap is working
can't see how, go play something like GB that actually works

And WoD wouldn't be an auto lose with a mp2

I remember when it was in the rules that non-English outside of /int/ was banned. Guess I’m an oldfag.

Don’t come on an English language imageboard and speak your irrelevant nonsense. 95% of the media consumed worldwide is in English or was originally, English is the language of business. The British had the largest empire. Speak English or fuck off.

So this game is pretty much Russian free, right?

New survey when?

Fode-te.

>24 cards power of dark yugi
>twin barrel dragon
>it lands 2 heads

Yeah, this game is awesome

No argument from Alberto Barbosa I see.

i'm*

Hello illiterate.
Have you thought that your joke would be funnier on Reddit?
I’m sure you’d get plenty of upvotes!

I just don't understand what your problem is.
Do you really have nothing else to care about other than "ree these monkeys aren't speaking english"? How does that affect you? It's not a recurring event and was well left off in the last thread, you just had to bring it up here as a shitposting intensifier?
I'm not even the portuguese fag but you're as pathetic as you want others to seem.

Also,
>the British had the biggest empire
lmao

He's "ok" for Weevile fag burn decks

But is outclassed by Mask of Restrict

Pull that dick out of your ass.

it's over, user. I told him everything about you.

Quédate enojado marica

>tfw this deck literally cycled faster than my Hazy flame deck
Literally how the fuck did this faggot won? I'm so fucking mad right now.

Noraj mdr

>It's a people who speak English as a second language and not as mother tongue are not allowed of having fun and having good times with other people episode

I don't know who hurted you but I hope you understand that anyone around the world could be your friend and be happy about it but doing this, is just sad. Please, never wonder again why are you alone, you deserve it all.

what the fuck is that

miren, un cavernícola

Emphasis on had, the British right now have problems like sandniggers and since a long time in the past, kikes. So do me a fucking favor you tea drinking cuck and go clean that up before you tell me about the might of your oh so great British Empire.

Russian are only cancer when you're forced to cooperate with them, I don't mind stomping some russian poorfag kid.

A heart of the cards deck. Literally.
No fucking way you draw everything you need with that skill and that deck.
Fucking Gold1 shitter.

>I'm going to counter the shitposter by shitposting
end ur s e l f

I hope you at least request her on the surveys and not just post this here all the time.

I can't understand this logic, I'm trying but I can't...

Which rank was he?

Good job, retard.

Every survey user. Every survey. I also ask for Tristan and Duke.

I'm not playing ranked anymore

FUCKING DISGUSTING HACKERS, FUCK THIS GAME, KONAMI IS SHIT

>I just don't understand what your problem is.
Keep foreign languages on foreign websites and there is no problem.
>Do you really have nothing else to care about other than "ree these monkeys aren't speaking english"?
I never said those words, so do not put them in quotations. I think of it more as a PSA than something I would start a campaign over. So in answer to your question, yes, I do have other things to care about.
>It's not a recurring event and was well left off in the last thread, you just had to bring it up here as a shitposting intensifier?
/int/ is for non-English content. Clearly posters need a reminder so that they can make their posts in the correct place and in the appropriate manner. There is no attempt at intensifying “shitposts”, you are just upset that I have called people out.
>I'm not even the portuguese fag but you're as pathetic as you want others to seem.
I never said nor claimed that I wanted people to seem “pathetic”. Perhaps you should go over what I said again, rather than making yourself look silly with your manufactured quotes and fallacious logic.
>the British had the biggest empire
>lmao
I encourage you to utilize a search engine of your own choice and discover for yourself the facts surrounding the larger empires of history. Once you have done that, maybe then would you not look so woefully misinformed.

There is no dick in my ass. I don’t care what you’re into; do not project it onto others.

>I don't know who hurted you
No one has “hurted” (sic) me.
>but I hope you understand that anyone around the world could be your friend and be happy about it
I am fully aware of this.
>but doing this, is just sad.
That’s your opinion.
>Please, never wonder again why are you alone, you deserve it all.
As I stated in response to the previous poster, do not project.

I won’t ever bother Google Translating this nonsense.

/pol/ stays in /pol/

They're saving the 1900 atk beater luster dragon for her.

look at this fucking whale, bothering to write that post in the first place and then reply to it
go and stay in /pol/ if you love english that much

If you need an imageboard that meets your language requirements, please try or use a search engine.

You can also try allchans.org.
You are most welcome.

oh but I like it here, thank you very much
the fact you are writing such absurd comments in a fucking thread of a card children's game is more than enough to know you are just retarded
now either complain about the game itself or go and fuck off to other thread

DUEL LINKS GENERAL EVERYONE

>tfw farming like 7 months already for the Extra, extra skill of Pegasus
>keep getting its a fucking toon world EVERYIME
kill me

TOON SUPPORT WHEN?

>Gets BTFO
>"you are writing such absurd comments"
>"you are just retarded"

GB Darius when?

>Cyber-Stein Kaiba
>LP Boost gamma
The fuck is going on?!!

>don't say mean things /pol/ stays in /pol/
Sorry to burst your bubble but you brought it up fag. You can dish it but you can't take it, i see.

>mutt ruins the thread
like clockwork

I can't believe that night time is fucking dead.

What card is Seto laughing at?

Is it Toon Magician Girl ?

Speaking about LP boost gamma , it's gonna be a nice skill for when infernities come out.

I have, not at a single point, been racist or flamed others. Key /pol/ tenants if I am not mistaken. However, you have.
So in conclusion, I have dished nothing like your vitriol out. Please discontinue posting.

I'd rather not be associated with the United States, thank you. Nice attempt at projecting onto me though, I must admit.
You can also keep your Donald Trump/political related posts in as well.

>I'm not racist but I'm still an intolerant faggot!
like that is any better

>start your hand with 2 less cards
No, that skill will never be good

Spoken like a true cuck

they are going to nerf the bamboo swords right? that fucking endymion deck is total bullshit

Mind scan nerf soon pegasuscucks. The day of the rope is here.

I'm sorry, you seem to be misusing Veeky Forums's quote function!
You see, when you "greentext", you are using it to directly reference something that someone has posted.
Unfortunately for you, no one in this thread has used that sentence at all!

I hope in the post this will help you on using Veeky Forums's functions correctly in future.
Many thanks from the community.

No argument, just insults.
Whoever taught you to argue should give you a refund in time and/or money.

They're gonna make cursed and golden limited.

Is horus.dek still any good or is it powercreeped to shit already?

>arguing
>in the internet
>IN Veeky Forums

It was never good.

Floodgate is the only worth card from Generation Next, right?

>tfw there are many interesting deck concepts you wanna try
>but their success hinges on blowing 50k gems on a set of sphere kuribo/mw/wod

3SD ninjas are officially dead. Who else is celebrating?

In case you didn't realise i am not here to argue with you, i am here to shitpost about a ching chong card game. You are being a faggot so i am making fun of you. Arguing with idiots isn't really worth the time.

I'm just glad that retarded skill is finally gone.

>Gold rank 5
>Enemy surrender
>Promotion
No, I still needed 40 wins for the tickets.

Fusion recycling plant as well if you run a fusion deck.

It's good enough to have a single copy of each of these honestly and with the selection pack you will save up on some gems if you are lucky