2D Hentai Game General /hgg2D/

Pisslation Edition

Previous thread: 2D Hentai games (Hentai RPG, Violated Heroine, H-Action Games) General /hgg2d/
For searching purposes: /vhg/
Please check the catalog first to see if your game has a general already existing before posting about it.

UNLESS EXPLICITLY STATED ASSUME THERE'S NO TRANSLATION AND PLEASE READ THE PASTEBINS BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS

>NEWCOMERS GUIDE: (PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING)
ghostbin.com/paste/oabfb
UPDATE YOUR ARCHIVER BEFORE COMPLAINING ABOUT CORRUPT DOWNLOADS

>/hgg2d/ Game Archive (Please reupload anything you have that has less than 2 working links)
pastebin.com/08UbaTBj

>Recommended Games: (Outdated)
pastebin.com/9M5RRMGU

>/hgg2d/ Gotw Catalog:
pastebin.com/kYYvnMk8

>/hgg2d/ Removed Games Archive
pastebin.com/n3awKvtb

IF YOU'RE PLANNING TO PLAY RPGMAKER GAMES, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT RTP FOR THEM DON'T BOTHER THE THREAD WITH RGSSWHATEVER.dll AND MISSING FILES ERRORS
tkool.jp/support/download/index

HOW TO PLAY THESE GAMES IN LINUX
pastebin.com/21Yi6vnt
RGSS DECRYPTER FOR APPLYING PATCHES
www50.zippyshare.com/v/17MCS5Bb/file.html

RJ CODE QUICKLINK SCRIPT
hgg2d.github.io/

RJ Gallery SCRIPT
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/ciwsv2l14inic9e/DL Site Previewer.html

DLsite partial interface translation script
github.com/Anon7404/DLStrans

VH Specific
>latest VH translation
mega.nz/#F!0ChlQYJa!918hNc-SzjigT-yBqiaidw

Installation: wiki.anime-sharing.com/hgames/index.php/VH/Setup
FAQ: pastebin.com/ZtDHt64k

Other urls found in this thread:

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ204695.html
vndb.org/v117
vndb.org/v11999.
mega.nz/#!8ng2hLDA!UHd4V9NfR-mmxsbOsm3CkCShGuQEFCE7yRCdvUE6s5g
twitter.com/macchachamomo/status/952055688577994752
youtube.com/watch?v=qoImYX4vpQA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for lolis

Can someone reupload DLC for Sugoroku Naked that was on A-S before it got taken down? It'd be a nice addition to the partial translation in It's this thing
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ204695.html

Wouldn't mind trying that game but it looks so hard to get it to work.

Plenty of people in here that make games in RPG Maker too, dude.

reportedly works but I'd wait for someone to (spend $1 to buy and) upload its DLC first. The DLC should be compatible with v3.0.2 of the base game (which is what we have now), i.e.there's no need to wait for the newest 4.0.1 to be uploaded.

Doesn't make it any less of the offtopic. Besides, unlike us, /rpgmg/ is the dedest general on Veeky Forums

>/rpgmg/ is the dedest general on Veeky Forums
>Not current /hgg/

This is a classic Anime "Pay with Body" Misunderstanding Moment^tm. Game was cute, but it was too long for it's own good.

Game?

Thug Hero Party

Go ask either /rpgmg/ or /weg/.
Also, this is a blue board, you tard.

Fuck this teasing.

I genuinely hate when the mobs still chase you when an event such as opening a chest or talking has been triggered.
You just know the very second it concludes you have to deal with that shit.

>dedest general on Veeky Forums

Also why I asked here. Nobody ever goes to that other shithole. I take your point about it being off-topic tho. I won't ask again.

Cheers.

I've read through all of Tae Kim and started on that one Anki deck. Am I ready to start a patreon and translate shitty RPGMaker games?

Yes. Now all you need is a machine translator and some talent for rewriting, brother.

>missed getting the goblin dick
>needs to get the other guy to dick her as a "reward"
Hot.

>sprite is a blonde with huge tits but the pic is a flat brunette
That shit is the worst.

vndb.org/v117

Cheers lad

Anyone got a full save for NTR Imouto Misaki?

Quick question, how would you romanize ネクアトラ? It's a female character's name.

Nikki.

Just call her Jennifer

>flat
Look harder.

What game? I swear I saw something with that artstyle on sukebei in the last few weeks but can't find it.

Depends on the context, but sometimes it's not bad to get a bit creative and call her Nectar.

>Nectar
Best bet so far. I was thinking in the line of actual names and forgot how retarded japs are when it comes to naming.
Not the guy you're replying to by the way.

You contact the author and ask him. If he comes up with something retarded you tell him that and suggest a better alternative.

Nice, Nectar it is.

Nekuatora

>Nectar
>not Ambrosia

Games?
RJ217466
RJ217512

>every single one of these translated games is bad, x is the good shit
>x gets translated
>x was bad all along!

Every time, I'm not saying all the good games are translated but you niggers will call any game that gets translated shit with no fail. I don't have very niche tastes for fetishes and just care about general art/writing/gameplay quality, doubt that there is more untranslated than translated left in terms of that sadly, would have more to look forward to.

just ignore the shitposters senpai.

How in the world do you exit the menu in Night of Revenge?

I'd agree with you most times, but being that I've said that those two games are not that great on virtue of the qualities of those games alone.
There really are a large amount of untranslated good games, they just either don't have the fetish content or art style to get picked when it's brought before a group who only cares about those things.
I felt that Fallen Princess Lucia was a decent game before it's translations due to the gameplay mechanics and the set up for the story they make, and still fell that way after.
This isn't a case of calling everything translated shit, it's a case of calling those translated games shit compared to others in the same genre that are not translated yet, based solely on those games alone.

It has been a while since we had this question, does this mean a new update has released?

The first is a garbage that doesn't even pretend to have any quality.
The second is a garbage that does, but the dev's track record gives it away.

Check the dev's enty I guess. The last version I've seen around was 0.09 which should be somewhere in the OP.

I'm not actually interested in a game with /weg/ tier releases, I was just trying to jest about the fact that every time the game gets updated we get the "how do I exit the menu" question.

I WANT TO BE A LESBIAN WHO HAS TO FUCK HORNY DUDES TO GET TO MY CUTE GIRLFRIEND!

I think those posts I quoted moved past the original discussion of the two recent games and started shitting on everything as usual. And what's bad about Vera's (besides the unedited ESL translator), I know people call Sally's a CG hunter.

>they just either don't have the fetish content or art style

I do have the impression that the second part seems to be a problem with a lot of otherwise technically good games people avoid. My tolerance for low detail art is pretty high if the style isn't too ugly, but holy shit a lot of them are just dumpster fires in terms of art. Would be better as text games, I've fapped to text before, but it's not most people's thing.

That's oddly specific, why do you want that?

He's probably that Veeky Forums guy who got cucked by a lesbian.

Of those posts, is my own. I even said "almost", as I know that some good stuff does get translated, it's just rare. I made no comments on any other games though, as I've not played the peachcat game so I won't comment on it.
Yea, it was a blanket statement, but I tried to at least show that I knew that and that there are exceptions.

>Losing your boyfriend to a lesbian
Sounds like Veeky Forums alright.

And, that whole little conversation wasn't about any new games, but about old games.

I'm bored. Give me something to play that isn't a regular suggestion or just plain shitposting.

I do like a good lesbian scene especially the kissing but my favourite part is when they get a dick in them.

To H

Marunomi or 魔鎧の少女騎士エルトリンデ ~触手鎧の生贄~

Guys sorry for the random post, but I tried fixing a SFX error with RJ197968 (the extracted audio files had fucked up names and crashed the game) so I read the guide ITT and changed everything I could see to Japan/Japanese. The game's working 100% fine now but my Window's default language is in moonrunes now.
I assume there's a way to keep the game running (extracted files with working moonrunes) but change the system's language to my native one, right?

>that isn't a regular suggestion

By Marunomi you mean RJ081070?
Also, I played the second one, considering it's been also a regular suggestion and is in the bins. Although I never finished it, so I might give it a go, again.

>doubt that there is more untranslated than translated left
The vast majority of my favourite games are untranslated.
The few good translated games I can think up are Salvation, the 2 shoku games, Magica, and Lulu farea. I'd say ROBF too, but that one isn't even completed.
You're just new or too limited in games thanks to being an EOP.

Jesus christ, you are retarded.

yeah man you needed to change your locale only not the language displayed.

Boy leave this site is too soon for you, underage aren't allowed

>chinks actually had a working and functioning 1.19 version of RJ159746
Fucking finally. I thought I will never be able to properly play through that game because of how bugged it is.

>second one
Ah, I didn't know it was in the bins, I do recc it from time to time but not very often so I gave it a shot.
As for Marunomi, I mean vndb.org/v11999. Don't think I've seen the one you linked before though.

>I'm bored
Uploaded a random mystery game for you.

mega.nz/#!8ng2hLDA!UHd4V9NfR-mmxsbOsm3CkCShGuQEFCE7yRCdvUE6s5g

Protip: press down

Try not being fucking retarded, read guide again very very carefully, each and every word

>I do recc it from time to time but not very often so I gave it a shot.
It's not reccomended often now, but it used to be pretty popular when it came out. Around the same time when this thread separated from main /hgg/.
>As for Marunomi, I mean vndb.org/v11999.
Damn, played that as well, although many years ago, so I guess I could replay it. Thanks!

Surprises are usually more intriguing. Thanks!

Wait 2 shoku games? I played Goddess Emily translated. Did their latest get translated too?

Milk got translated, the latest didn't. The newest is worse than Milk though.

Nice virus, my man.

Would sally still be considered a slut even if she did it all purely to save her brother's life?

Play RJ170963.
Someone post the wombo combo webm about it.

Ah, if it was in /hgg/ back then I wouldn't have known, I only stuck in /vhg/ until /hgga/ happened.
Well, knowing that you've been around for a while I don't really know what to recommend that I figure you have not played yet. Sorry!

Is my taste shit if I genuinely enjoyed this game?

I downloaded the game a week ago but can't be bothered to look into the folders. Just go to dlsite and use the prostitution tag.

You mean girls above the age of 13 aren't sluts already?

Things can work differently in the 2D world, which is why it is so good.

That game and the other games by that circle have been discussed and suggested plenty of times by now. Fun game though.

>I only stuck in /vhg/ until /hgga/ happened.
I can't remember when or how /vhg/ exactly went down because I only checked in on VH once a year or two. Speaking of which, I should probably check out what Katteban did with Serena in his most recent update.
>I don't really know what to recommend that I figure you have not played yet. Sorry!
All's good. I just remember that there used to be anons lurking in these threads with terabytes of h-games some of them very ancient, so I thought maybe someone could dig up something fun and rare. Though I also poorly worded out my post so everyone got confused.

Been a while since it got last suggested, figured you could be a newfriend.
Found the webm anyway.

What am I supposed to do here?
I don't have any light magic and talked to everybody in town.

I always preffered just dicking around in this game and trying to beat my high score instead of actually fapping to it.

equip a light spirit stone and touch the blue gems

Oh you mean that MTL that came out in the summer. I don't play MTLs.

Additionally this works with other spirit stones in other cases as well (earth stone for blocked paths in caves for example)

Thanks, kind of stupid that it costs 2k gold and you can fuck yourself over by spending the reward from the first quest on something else.

which one of the series is it?

no there are two translations for rj171384. One is MTL, one is actual translation from elfloren. I dont know which version is in the ghostbin.

Trailer trash here. Growing up, everyone of my friends mothers had a lesbian fling. A game with lesbian milfs succumbing to the allure of shota peen would be my holy grail.

Elfloren decided to finish his translation as people asked him to when he said he had already translated 1/2 of it before someone else started it and that he did it in his free time while doing another game.

>Marimo posting progress on 2 games at the same time

I really hope the rpg comes out first. Little sad it's not another ouka title but I really prefer the rpgs to the action titles.

> stopping because a random nobody "started it", even though it'll never be finished
Weren't communities supposed to help make stuff get done, rather than the opposite?

>2 games
How long did it take for Ryonasis to come out? We're stuck waiting 1 year+ for a game from him now, like from the gobbo guy.

the funny part is how they actually talked, but the guy decided to work in summer, "finished" his MTL, and then abandoned it at 95%

FOBS got a small update, some bugfixes and a panel for the black bunny.

>the madman is still working on it
twitter.com/macchachamomo/status/952055688577994752

And now I'm reminded of the pain of actually finding the new stuff in this game.

What am I looking at?

Game about exhibitionism which hasn't been updated over a year on the dev's blog.
youtube.com/watch?v=qoImYX4vpQA

It would be nice if you could tell me the code at least.

It's not out yet, if that's what you're after.

Maybe this year.

circle?

>Published on Sep 19, 2016

Fuck.